64 bit language pack and 64 bit cumulative update of december 2009

I want Project Server 2007 64 bits language pack. but i cant find this .

In net there is language pack of project server 2007.

but there is no define 64 bits.

I need 64 bit language pack for 64 bits project server 2007 .

and also I need cumulative update (december 2009) of 64 bit project server
2007 and windows sharepoint services 3.0 (64 bit)

kindly tell me the correct link from where i will download.

How do I change language in excel?
I'm using an hebrew version of excel and don't read a word of it! How do I change it from hebrew to english, or even better, french? Thanks for your help, Meirav. I believe it is an add-in. Click on the Tools menu and go to Add-Ins. A list should appear and choose Language. Then go back to your Tools menu, choose Language and set your desired language. I believe this will also sets the language for all office products. "Meirav" wrote: > I'm using an hebrew version of excel and don't read a word of it! > How do I change it from hebrew to english, or eve...

Update Formula
Hi All, I have lots of formulas in a worksheet. They calculate sums from other figures. I need to add ROUND function at the beginning of each of these formulas. e.g. I want to say =Round(existing formula,0). To update this manully would take a very long time. Is there a possibility of automation? Thanks for your help. Regards, See this article http://google.com/groups?threadm=vpthriq8296g3e%40news.supernews.com from the group archives: http://groups.google.com/advanced_group_search?q=group:*excel* In article <2cacc01c469a8$1c905620$a401280a@phx.gbl>, <anonymous@d...

RE: Apply this critical update from M$
--wmhrdizzoa Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="axyeonzy"; type="multipart/alternative" --axyeonzy Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="innmlsikefhcqjc" --innmlsikefhcqjc Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Consumer this is the latest version of security update, the "September 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to continue keep...

Quotes Not Updating
I am working with MS Money 2003 My quotes have not updated since 1/3/04. A couple of observations: 1. When I go to 'Update Prices' in the portfolio view, only update prices manually is available 2. At the bottom of the screen on portfolio view, I click on 'Internet Updates' and then 'Customize Updates' the 'download quotes and exchange rates every' is greyed out. So I select 'select all' the check mark then appears, but is still greyed out. Then I update again. Still no price updates. My bank statements are updating fine. I tried going to M...

Default Language in Outlook 2003
Hi, How do I set the default spell check language? (Outlook 2003 running on Win XP professional). I keep setting it to default UK, but it stays as US, how can I permantley removed the US option?, I don't even have the US language in 'Regional and Language Option'. Thanks ...

Exchange SP0 (no service pack)
I have a client with SBS 2003. Neither the OS or Exchange have any service packs installed. There is an update available for Windows 2003 (no SP), but not for Exchange 2003 (no SP). Can someone confirm that I must install SP1 in order to get the DST updates? That of course means a lot of work because it's SBS, but I need to know so I can knock this out in the next few days. Thanks! On 3 Mar 2007 16:01:23 -0800, "clarv02" <clarv02@yahoo.com> wrote: >I have a client with SBS 2003. Neither the OS or Exchange have any >service packs installed. There is an update avail...

Vista 64 bit
Can RMS 1.3x or RMS 2.0X work of Vista 64 bit - because I'am looking at getting a DELL e-value code: 515310-ch50fs2 Intel Duo Core E7300 processor - this is for a one store one lane system. PS. Currently using RMS 1.3X since we hadn't taken the jump to 2.0X. Thanks Danny Hennepin had written this in response to http://www.rockryno.com/point-of-sale/Vista-64-bit-36870-.htm : Danny, I wouldn't recommend using any version of Vista. Most manufacturers (Dell included) will let you buy XP still. Or, if you can wait, Windows 7 will be out around October. -Todd -------------...

Language of a bitmap or an icon resource.
"Language" property of bitmaps and icons can be changed by VC++ resource editor. Is there any reason or meaning? Especially I want to know about "Neutral", "Neutral (Default)" and "Neutral (Sys. Default)". I can only answer the first question and even then only with an opinion. It is possible for a bitmap or icon to contain readable text and that readable text may need to be internationalised. Secondly, cultural differences across the world may mean that what a picture conveys in one country is meaningless (or even offensive) in another country maki...

Add new record using first available non-numeric ID; update two ta
Access 2003, Windows XP Pro SP2 I have two tables, tblDed and tblVendor. tblDed contains two columns (DedID and Avail). The first column contains a list of all DedIDs allowed to be used. The second is a Yes/No choice indicating whether or not that DedID has been used already. tblVendor contains multiple columns with misc. data relevant to the Vendor. I want to create a form that will accomplish three things: 1. Use the next available unused DedID when a command button on a referring menu page (frmMenu, btnNew) is pressed. 2. Mark the now-used DedID in tblDed as "No" - no ...

Internet Explorer object in 64 bit systems
I often use the InternetExplorer object in my scripts. [ Set IE = CreateObject("InternetExplorer.Application") ] I have just installed Windows 7 x64 and made an interesting discovery. Even though the default browser used by the system for internet browsing is the 32 bit version of IE, my scripts use the 64 bit version. I suspect this is because the 64 bit version is the one in the "Program Files" folder, while the 32 bit version is in the new "Program Files (x86)" folder. I don't know if this is going to cause problems or what to do about it, but b...

Can I enter items in MSN Money and have it update Money?
I would like to be able to manage my checking account on MSN Money when I am traveling can I do this and have it sychronize with Money on my PC when I return? If so how? Thanks Kelly Which version of Money? -- Michael Gordon MVP "Kelly" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:09dc01c4aaf1$ee8880a0$a601280a@phx.gbl... >I would like to be able to manage my checking account on > MSN Money when I am traveling can I do this and have it > sychronize with Money on my PC when I return? If so how? > > Thanks > Kelly ...

Owa and Outlook system folder in different language than applicati
I've installed Outlook 2003 in all enterprise workstations, in italian. Echange it's on windows 2003 Enterprise and exhange are in English. Some of them when open outlook/owa find system folders (inbox,sent items,recycler,etc.) not in italian as I expected but in english.... how can resolve it? Why my OWA logon page (using ISA 2004 web-form authentication) it's in english and not in italian? The language of the special Outlook folder names is determined by the language of the Outlook client that first touches the mailbox, or the language of IE if OWA first touches the ma...

no longer downloads fund updates
hello..for some reason,unknown to me, when i click on update prices online-for my funds- they are no longer updated....the program goes through the motions but the funds are not updated...this has just recently happened...the program has worked fine up till now...any opinions would be most appreciated...thank you A number of things could cause this. Some users have been reporting problems with updating over the last couple of weeks, perhaps that's the cause. It's also possible that you have an invalid symbol - maybe one has changed recently. I'd probably go with the former ...

Update data source automatically
Hi, I hava a chart that shows progress in the project. The horizantal line represents the dates from the begining of the month to end(like 1 to 30) and vertical line represents the number of the items. I enter new data everyday based on progress in the project and I have to change the data source (Values of the series) everyday by one by. I have 6 series and I have to change all the series' value formula for example from J to K (Column J keeps yesterdays data and K keeps todays) the next day K to L ans so on. Is there any way to automate this prosess? I do not want to select from ...

Office Update Error 646 Are You Kidding Me?
Forgive me if this has been covered a zillion times, but the many references I find on the web are conflicting and ultimately not helpful. I first encountered this error during a routine Windows update on my previous system. All the Win 7 updates were applied as normal, but the two latest Office 2007 updates failed due to error 646. I clean my registry as part of weekly maintenance, so I was dubios of those articles suggesting registry conflicts as the cause, not to mention the fact that I had no problem with Office updates in the past. In any case, I ended up apply the two...

Live Messenger 2009 WON'T install on Vista Home Premium SP1
At first I went to download the upgrade, and I experienced problems with the certificate, so I resolved that problem, by right clicking the file and clicking on the properties to see that this was set to show the file came from another computer. I cleared that message away, and when I attempted to install the upgrade this time around, I got the following message: Couldn't Install Programs Try Downloading and installing these programs again. Error: 0x800b0109 Next Steps: One of the installation files appears to be corrupted. The file that I was installing with is wls...

Trendline Update
I'm using Excel 2000 (9.0.2720). I have a simple chart with a trendline added. After I enter new data, does the trendline equation automatically update, or do I have to perform an operation to get it to update? Thanks! Bill Try it and see... I think you will find that it does update. You can also create the formual yourself using the slope and intercept functions... -- HTH... Jim Thomlinson "Bill" wrote: > I'm using Excel 2000 (9.0.2720). I have a simple chart with a > trendline added. After I enter new data, does the trendline equation > au...

Dot net frame work 1.1 applications in 64 bit windows 2008 server
Our applications of ASP dot net are build in 1.1 dot net frame work, working in 32 bit 2003 server. We are going to migrate from 32 bit windows 2003 to 64 bit widows 2008 server. I have read in internet ( http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms241064.aspx ) that, "All applications built with the 1.0 and 1.1 releases of the .NET Framework are treated as 32-bit applications and are always executed under WOW64 on the 32-bit common language runtime (CLR) on a 64-bit operating system". "Due to the design of x86 emulation and the WOW64 subsystem for the Itanium p...

total memory available is only 3.3GB with 4GB physical memory under windows 7 64 bit 05-16-10
I had 4GB physical memoryon the PC. With Windows vista 32 bit, available memory is shown as 3.3GB. I asked on usenet and was told that only under 64 bit windows, will the available memory be 4GB. When I upgraded to windows 7, I chosed 64 bit (I did clean install of course), but the available memory shown in the system is still 3.3 GB. This is show in both task manager under performance->Physical memory->total, and 'property of My Computer'->Installed memory (4GB/3.3 GB usable) Why is this and is there a way to make the full 4GB available? It's possible th...

Update Failures 06-28-10
My laptop is no longer updating properly. I cannot update the Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack and .NET Framerwork 3.5 Family Update for .NET versions 2.0 through 3.5 (KB951847) x86. I tried a few of the fixes online, turned off Avast during the update...nothing. Please advise....Thank you! drdouglasgordon wrote: > My laptop is no longer updating properly. > > I cannot update the Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack and > .NET Framerwork 3.5 Family Update for .NET versions 2.0 through 3.5 > (KB951847) x86. > > I tried a few of the fixes ...

How do I update Pub 2000?
I installed pub 2000 on a new computer. How do I update 2000 so I can receive, open and work on documents created by newer versions of publisher? muchas gracias, Kate P You can't... The only way you can edit a Publisher file from someone else, is if that someone saved the file as a Publisher 2000 document. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Kate P" <KateP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:42360DA0-2E03-47DB-B1E9-C2A4348E7919@microsoft.com... >I installed pub 2000 on a new compute...

Updating XML Using Linq

Used Pack and Go, Unable to Access & Edit File on Own Computer
Using Publisher 2003 on XP Media Reference original post 68FE9389-5F35-47F5-ABA4-05B8ACDD4EE6@microsoft.com I have read all about Pack and Go already, especially since this problem has happened and that I've used it before numerous times. However that info doesn't help. I'm 99% sure that I did NOT put to commercial printing but rather take to another computer. It was saved with imbedded fonts/graphics. Not links. The file is locked, even on the originating computer, and I can not even repack and go, it is black but when you go into it is whited out. Save as is not even an ...

Upgrade to W7 64 from Vista 64 now can't record TV
I have a Hauppage 950Q USB tuner. Worked great in Vista watching and recording OTA local HD channels. In TV setup the tuner is discovered, however on first play the wheel spins forever and generates an error that the tuner is already in use, a small box appears that is supposed to have the name of a program in it, as if I was recording or an extender was watching and I was trying to change the channel. No name in the box, there is in fact no previous task for the tuner. Clicking the box then starts the TV. This will not occur again until a system reboot. Media center can be ex...