Zoom out and leave content in one corner of the slide in ppt?

I wish to have the flowing presentation:
A slide is open after 3 sec it zooms to the corner of the slide and deems
~50%. Without changing a slide another picture is open for 3 sec and zoom to
the other corner.
And repeat that 4 times.

Regards, Meron

I suggest that you use 'Grow Shrink' to reduce each picture to the size
you need and at the same time use a 'Custom Path' to move the picture into
position.

Set the timings for each to suit.

Brian.

In article <074AC744-9679-4B2F-B15B-57248953F213@microsoft.com>,
Meron@discussions.microsoft.com (Meron) wrote:

> *From:* Meron <Meron@discussions.microsoft.com>
> *Date:* Wed, 2 Jun 2010 00:53:01 -0700
>
> I wish to have the flowing presentation:
> A slide is open after 3 sec it zooms to the corner of the slide and
> deems ~50%. Without changing a slide another picture is open for 3
> sec and zoom to the other corner.
> And repeat that 4 times.
>
> Regards, Meron

1
no

Delete Incoming Mail to users on leave
Hi, we are trying to find a way to stop emails from getting to users on leave (account still active) and have a message sent to the sender at the same time. Someone was telling me to add a server rule to delete the incoming mail. I think it won't work. Can someone tell me how can I do this? How do you handle people on leave ? Thanks JoanneM So you want users on leave to not get any email at all? Don't think that's a good idea (Typically when users are on leave they set up Out Of Office messages themselves and continue to get inbound mail), but if that's a requirement y...

Editing slides
I have a presentation that was created by someone else. I need to apply all edits on the first slide to all the slides such as font color, bullet types and color etc. Help please. -- Yvonne On 3/23/10 11:13 AM, Yvonne wrote: > I have a presentation that was created by someone else. I need to apply all > edits on the first slide to all the slides such as font color, bullet types > and color etc. Help please. If the text is all in placeholders, make the changes in the slide master, and it should apply to all slides. Otherwise, I think you'll have to do it ma...

Altering the contents of a rounded square
In Visio 2007 I created a rounded square and inserted an * into it. How can I center the * in the current shape of the rounded square? Thanks for looking. -- Cheers, John If you entered it as text, then change the vertical alignment of the text and the horizontal alignment to be middle. John... Visio MVP Need stencils or ideas? http://visio.mvps.org/3rdparty.htm Need VBA examples? http://visio.mvps.org/VBA.htm Visio Wishlist http://visio.mvps.org/wish_list.htm "happydude" <happydude@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:86F99087-77AE-4CAB-B2BC-732D...

n/g for Windows 7 - my search doesnt find one
n/g for Windows 7 - my search doesnt find one apart from one French - is there an English out there that I missed!? Charlie+ Pick one or two: http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.windowsxp.general/search?group=microsoft.public.windowsxp.general&q=win7+OR+%22windows+7%22+%2B+newsgroup Charlie+ wrote: > n/g for Windows 7 - my search doesnt find one apart from one French - is > there an English out there that I missed!? Charlie+ On 12/05/2010 08:48, Charlie+ wrote: > n/g for Windows 7 - my search doesnt find one apart from one French - is > there an Eng...

rebased appointments still ahead by one hour
In an effort to head off any problems with this date change I followed microsoft's recomendations and patched my XP machines, Win2003 servers and the Exchange 2003 server. I was having problems with the grantmailboxpermissions script so in an effort to get our high profile users patched I manually gave myself permissions to all of the executive mailboxes and ran TZMove.exe against them to update them. Come March 11th the ONLY users in my enterprise complaining that their appointments are ahead by one hour ARE THE EXECUTIVES I MANUALLY PATCHED. How did that happen? Further, when I r...

Buy One Get One Half Price
Is it possible to use RMS's "Buy X Get Y for Z" feature to do "Buy One Get One Half Price" specials. It appears that there is no way to enter a % discount as the sale price. On a related note, will this discount scheme work with two different SKUs? We commonly do this for footwear, but the two shoes don't need to be the same size or style to get the discount. Any help is appreciated. Thanks, ...

adjusting the height of an iframe to fit the contents.
I tried a couple of approches to adjusting the height of an iframe to fit the contents. I always get accessed denied. A Javascript function that ran on onLoad also produced a denilal error. Below is the last trial. The error points to 'document' Has there been a change in the browses so that this is no longer possible? Can you show me something that works. <input type="button" onclick="document.getElementById('myIframe').style.height =myIframe.document.body.scrollHeight + 5" value="Ajust" /> Thanks ...

Multiple Reorder Numbers from One Vendor
Multiple suppliers for one item is great. Multiple items from the same supplier would be nice. For example, we sell spa (hot tub) supplies. One of the products we carry is basically spa perfume. It comes in four scents. I can order cases of 12--either 12 of each scent or an assorted case (3 each of all 4 scents). More example Case of 12 Scents: Scent A = 1234A Scent B = 1234B Scent C = 1234C Scent D = 1234D Assortment = 1234X I don't have an induvidual item 1234X, only items 1234A-D. I cannot add both reorder numbers to the items, as RMS won't let me add the same supplier t...

Ppt animations working perfect; now off & can't figure out why
Ppt 2007 - New Laptop Vista. 4G RAM.. Created Missions slideshow. Includes: custom animations on photos and/or text--all in sync with different music clips,and slides have diff. timing for transition. Even has 2 movie clips included. Have shown it over a dozen times in past 2 months. Has always worked perfect. Today, ALL slide transitions & custom animation timing is off--very slow to change. Even a :01 sec. black slide take 7 sec. before the slide moves. I timed the different sections. The music clips play the speed they are suppose to, but the slides don't match up ...

Adding PowerPoint slide to Access Form
How do I add an interactive PowerPoint slide to an Access Form (this will be on my switchboard)? I don't believe it's possible. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://www.AccessMVP.com/djsteele (no e-mails, please!) "Natasha" <Natasha@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EA6EEA66-68ED-46F1-ABE9-1B5F83EEDEF6@microsoft.com... > How do I add an interactive PowerPoint slide to an Access Form (this will > be > on my switchboard)? Probably not do-able, but here's a good site for things pertaining to PowerPoint: htt...

Cutomize the zoom to 80%
Dear all I have to open a lot of excel files one day, but the view size is not the same. How can do that the view size will always change to 80% when I open each file. -- wuwu Hi you have to put this code into the workbook_open event of these files. AFAIK there's no other option to achieve this -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "wuwu" <wuwu@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:DB0A8875-19A3-4113-A19F-0D642A9E02F3@microsoft.com... > Dear all > > I have to open a lot of excel files one day, but the view size is not the > same. Ho...

Exch 5.5
I have set up the IMC's Message Filtering to disable a previous employee from sending mail from his home email address in to our server. I am now being asked to block internal users with accounts on our server from sending out to this users home email address. Is there a way to block outbound email to one email address? We are running Sybari Antigen on our server but I can't see of a way to do this with that application either. ...

Clear Contents except first character
I have an excel spreadsheet which contains answers to a survey (man rows of columns of answers, each column is the answer to a question) Each cell in each column contains one of the following answers; 1- Yes 2- Not Really 3- Always 4- Never *I would like to clear the contents of all the cells so that the onl thing that appears is the number, not the additional words. Th numbers are in the first character space of each cell. * For example if cell B3 says �1- Yes� I want cell B3 to just have �1� I know how to do this manually, but I know there has got to be a way t automate this b/c it is a ...

VBA to create formula from a list in one sheet.
I am looking for a script that will create a formula that adds up cells from multiple sheets and places the formula on a totals sheet. The script needs to grab the name of the sheets from a range on a seperate sheet in the workbook. I hope this make sense. Range("A1").Formula = "=SUMPRODUCT(SUMIF(INDIRECT(""'""&C1:C3&""'!C8""),""<>""))" where C1:C3 is a range housing the relevant sheetnames in separate cells, and C* is the cell to add. -- HTH Bob (there's no email, no snail mai...

printing 2 pages in one A4
Please help. How do I print in excel. I have data of 5000 rows and each row has 3 columns. Each A4 page can take around 80 rows of data. In order to save on paper, I was wondering if I could divide the page to accommodate 6 rows by printing rows 1-80 on left side of an a4 page and then rows 81-160 on the right side of the page. And then rows 161 to 241 on the left and rows 321 on the right side of page 2. And so on until the total 5000 rows are printed. I know I can do this page by page one at a time using the printscreen option but I was hoping I could set it up so the printing could be d...

combing two bar charts to share one axis
My data is organized into three columns (e.g., column A represents a category, column B represents a frequency for each category and Column C represents another frequency for each category). I first created two bar charts such that the Y axis represented categories (i.e., -5 to 5, 5 to 15, 15 to 20, etc) and the X axis represented frequency 0 to 100. I would like to have one bar chart so that the two charts above share a common Y (categories) axis. I would then like the frequency for the data in Column A to jet off to the Right and the frequency for the data in Column B to jet off to...

One Excel workbook out of many
Is there an easy way to combine many excel workbooks into one new one? In a perfect world, what I'd like really is only the first 6 columns of each workbook. Here's what I have, an active employee list that is run each day. They are saved with the current day's date, for example today's is: 06-15-07.xls. Each workbook contains roughly 1600 rows. Each column has the same headers in each of the files. If it were easier, I could combine all columns, then once combined delete the one's I don't need. Any ideas? Doable. How many workbooks? If you want to combine 1600...

folder contents disappear from Favorite Folder
I had a folder with 2000+ messages in it which I had placed in my Favorite Folder pane. I was working on a reply to one of the messages in this folder (using MS Word as the editor). I got the following error message in MS Word: "A fatal error has occurred in Outlook. The data in your envelope has been lost, but your document is still available". Sure enough the reply being edited was not affected, and I subsequently sent it. But when I reopened Outlook, all the pesonal folders I had dragged into the Favorite Folders pane were no longer there. And when I navigated to this...

Cannot Open received attachments of one sender
When I received an email from a particular contact I cannot open the attachment - the paperclip doesn't show either ...

Copying a column from several similar sheets into one sheet
I have several worksheets in one workbook and I want to merge/copy one column from each worksheet (the same column) (Like this, just imagine more columns with more data on several worksheets Date 06052003 Actual 13 FMT 12 % 87 ) and put these columns into rows so that each worksheet's data will descend vertically (EX: Date Actual FMT % 06052003 13 12 87 06062003 12 15 89 06072003 11 17 90 That's what I want, Please help me to do it. ...

View multiple calendars in one
I want to create multiple calendars in one instance of Outlook. I then want to have a calendar that consolidates all entries in all the other calendars. Any ideas if/how this is possible? Thanks, Tim Creating sub-calendars is easy. Consolidating them all onto one is hard. I wouldn't do it that way myself, instead I would use categories and views. Have a single calendar and create categories for the various sub-calendars you want to have. You can then use custom views to show you only the "calendars" you want to see at any given time. -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNot...

transfer data from one text box in a form to another
how do i transfer data from one text box located on a form to another text box located on a sub-form on the main form. complicated i know. what vba code do i use. any solutions thank you you need to specify if you want to make the operation after which event in subform. then you need to put something like this: [textboxinsubform] = Forms!FormName![texboxinform].text LD -- Lorenzo Díaz Cad Technician "vss85" wrote: > how do i transfer data from one text box located on a form to another text > box located on a sub-form on the main form. complicated i know. ...

Changing cell contents
I have a column of names that has been created via the export function of a third party program. After several phone calls and almost 30 minutes on hold, I am told that there is no way to change the way the names are exported, which is last name comma first name. (JFTR, the NAME field is just one field - there is not a LASTNAME or FIRSTNAME field.) Anyway, I am rambling. Again, this text column of names is all in the Smith, John format. What I would like is a way to convert this column to either John Smith or two separate columns, one containing the first name and the second column contain...

Copy folders from one account to a different one
Can i copy folders from one account to a different one? I don't/can't merge anything, but I need to get some files from one account to a different one. There are quite a few or I'd just forward them to my other account. I do have that account forwardinng to the other one now, but these emails that I need were sent prior to that. Thanks for any help! "Donna" <Donna@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D21ED0B8-62D2-4195-8AA4-33820FF60BD8@microsoft.com... > Can i copy folders from one account to a different one? I don't/can't m...

Two subforms, one based on selection in the other
I have a master list of tags, with a related table of documents for each tag. I have a query that select relevant tags based on 'owners', and would like a form that present all the relevant tags on the left, and the relevant documents for the selected tag on the right. TBL_Tag: *TAG Description Area misc.... TBL_DocRef: *DocNo *GenId TAG and GenId are the related fields. First, don't use the word Tag as a field or control name. It is a reserved word (it is a property of controls and forms), so using it as a field name will likely lead to problems unless ...