Video control

Hi.

I have a .mp4 video in a Windows 7 / Powerpoint 2003 presentation and
it shows OK.

I need to control the motion of the video: play, stop, rewind, etc. Is
there a way?

Thanks
Martins
0
Martins

.... a slider would be nice. I found it but I don't know how to connect
it to the video. I can't find any reference about that ... may be it
is not intended for that purpose.

Martins
0
Martins
4/27/2010 2:59:12 PM
You can't do that in PPT 2003. That function is available in 2010, which
should be available sometime this summer.

"Martins" wrote:

> .... a slider would be nice. I found it but I don't know how to connect
> it to the video. I can't find any reference about that ... may be it
> is not intended for that purpose.
>
> Martins
> .

Virtual list control
Hello, I'm creating virtual list control in CWnd and CDialog class ( using the same way to create virtual list control and message handling for LVN_GETDISPINFO notification ). I use ON_NOTIFY(LVN_GETDISPINFO, IDC_LISTCTRL, OnGetDispInfo) to handle the message notification. The LVN_GETDISPINFO works fine in CWnd class ( notification received ) but never received in CDialog class. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Ronny. As far as I know there is nothing different between putting a virtual list control on a CWnd and CDialog. Are you sure your mes...

Problem Viewing Videos/Photos
Whenever I go to YouTube, I can never watch any videos. When I sign into my email, sometimes pictures do not appear (whether an advertisement or even recieving them in an email). When I do go to YouTube I get a message (where the video screen should be) saying "Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player. Get the latest flash player". I have the latest Flash Player and Java Script is turned on. Why is this still happening? "gdawilson" <gdawilson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:51AD5...

tree control bubbles
When viewing a tree, if the name of a node is too long, a yellow box appears and reveals the whole name for the item. Is it possible to force this box to appear regardless of text length? If so, then what event should I trap? Thanks, GT "GT" <ContactGT_remove_@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:45b745bb$0$8152$c3e8da3@news.astraweb.com... > When viewing a tree, if the name of a node is too long, a yellow box > appears and reveals the whole name for the item. Is it possible to force > this box to appear regardless of text length? If so, then what event > s...

MDI with child windows controlled by processes?
I'm trying to update an SDI app so that it can take advantage of multi-core cpu's to do parallel searching of 2 to 20+ relatively large files. The searching is independent enough that separate processes work well, and this relatively inexperienced multi-threader has found this simpler to get sort-of-working than a threaded-approach with one process and several threads. I'm considering an approach that involves MDI, with a child window for each of the files being searched. However, I'm fuzzy on whether the child windows can be associated with separate processes. Here is...

Video Message
I have a web cam but after recording a 10 second video the mail fails to send. I have a Celeron processor could this be the problem? I sent the video as an attachment and it went through. I just downloaded directx 9.0 and the video option does not even open. ...

ListView Control Question
I have a listview control with the style set to "report". I also have an image list associated with the control. What I would like to do is be able to display and hide the image on certain rows programatically. Is this possible? Thanks in advance. Tony I have solved the problem using the .SetItem method on the desired row's index and setting the image index to -1. -Tony "tony" wrote: > I have a listview control with the style set to "report". I also have > an image list associated with the control. What I would like to do is > be able to display ...

control variables in dailogs
Hi, I've created a windows media player plug in project with a project wizard. I created with the option to have a property dialog. The proejct then contained an empty dialog that is opened with properties for the plug in. Now I want to add items to it. I added a checkbox. I tried adding a on checkboxclicked. That works. And tried adding data exchange to it (to make control variable, so that I get check its checked state). No luck... No ondataexchange function was created. When I try to add it manually, it says syntax error. So I can basically add lots of items on the dialog, but I...

Image Control
Does anyone have a code that will change a bitmap picture within a form based on a cell reference number in the workbook? When commandbutton 1 is clicked or pushed check the value of cell a3. Based on the returned value change the image reference to match. I have bitmap pictures hiidden within the workbook and they are named. IE if A3=1, show picture1 within image1 block. If A3=2 show picture2 within image1 block and so on. Any Help is appreciated. Thanks Pete Hi Pete, I would suggest you put all pictures in the form. And depanding on the value in A3 you make the cor...

Link subform ID control
Link subform ID control Using Access =9203=85 I have a form with one subform. The subform holds an ID field/control (called synopsisID) and a textbox for narrative entries (memo datatype called synopsis). The main form and subform are properly linked in the Child/Master field setting (synopsisID to synopsisID). My question/issue is how to update the synopsisID textbox on the main form when it=92s assigned (by autonum) in the subform. I tried the after update event of the synopsisID on the subform, but couldn=92t get it to populate the main form. Maybe there=92s a better ...

Control which email domains are internal and which are external
We are migrating several companies' email into a single exchange server. In the process, we are setting up a mailbox enabled user for each person, and adding a proxy address (the person's original email address) to that user account. We are doing this BEFORE changing MX records to point those domains to the exchange server. The problem I am seeing right now is that if Person A has the primary email address of person.a@domain-a.com (the exchange domain), and a proxy of person@domain-b.com and Person B has person.b@domain-a.com, if Person B sends an email to person@domain-b.com, i...

text selection out of control
This occurs in Outlook both with and without Word as Editor: When I select text using the shift key and the direction- arrows or a mouse-click, whether two characters, two words, or two paragraphs, and I continue hold the shift key down for a couple of seconds, while I decide whether to include a bit more in the selection,one of the following occurs: 1) some portion of text FOLLOWING my selection, maybe two and a half additional paragraphs, perhaps including the first couple of characters of a word, are suddenly highlighted and included in my selection OR 2) some portion of text PR...

Ex2003: Control frequency of storage limits notices?
It looks like they come every 15 minutes. Is there a way to change it to 1 hour? Thanks! On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 11:58:24 -0700, "you know who maybe" <nguser2u@spamnotAOL.com> wrote: >It looks like they come every 15 minutes. Is there a way to change it to 1 >hour? > >Thanks! > Do you have a custom schedule set? Properties of the store/Limits tab ...

VIDEO: The Money Masters (3h) The answer to all our financial problems
This film is the one must see documentary. WATCH IT! Don't allow yourself to go any further in ignorance. Download the torrent and burn copies on DVDRs. Mail these to politicians. Google Video: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-515319560256183936 Torrent: http://isohunt.com/download/15794860/money+masters.torrent The answer to all our financial problems, as given by Thomas Jefferson: "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation then by deflation, the banks and the corporations will grow up around them, will depri...

recording video
hi Is it possible to record video in rm format with VC++ code priya ...

controlling send/receive of two email addresses
How do I limit or control which email address (user) sends and receives at any given time? On 10/22/2003 8:07 PM, Allan wrote: > How do I limit or control which email address (user) > sends and receives at any given time? In Outlook 2003, go to Tools -> Send/Receive -> Send/Receive Settings -> Define Send/Receive Groups. Hope that helps. Alex -- -( Alex Yu | Systms Admintr | Multmd Devlpr | AEM | RPI | MSFT MVP )- ...

Get Mallika Sherawath Bathing Videos in all Angles
Get Mallika Sherawath Bathing Videos At http://blogcreationandhosting.blogspot.com/2009/11/play-with-internet.html < Due to some issues,I have hidden these videos inside an image.In that website , click on the big vertical Image on right side of website & get the videos, Enjoy it > ...

Get Mallika Sherawath Bathing Videos in all Angles
Get Mallika Sherawath Bathing Videos At http://blogcreationandhosting.blogspot.com/2009/11/play-with-internet.html < Due to some issues,I have hidden these videos inside an image.In that website , click on the big vertical Image on right side of website & get the videos, Enjoy it > ...

watch erin andrews peephole tape video, erin andrews peephole tape video, erin andrews peephole tape torrent, erin andrews video peep pictures rapidshare, erin andrews peephole tape download, erin a
watch erin andrews peephole tape video, erin andrews peephole tape video, erin andrews peephole tape torrent, erin andrews video peep pictures rapidshare, erin andrews peephole tape download, erin andrews download http://www.kevinkatovic.com/navigation.html - Hot chicks in this tiny texas house! ...

CommandBar and Controls (how to create separate "Sets" of Controls)
Excel 2003 & 2007 up to date The code below was obtained from vbaexpress as noted. I modified it for my specifics. For hours, I attempted to create a distinct Command Bar Menu "Set" of controls to no avail. In short, my Add-Ins Tab in 2007 has two sections in the Menubar: ""Menu Commands" (which contains 5 dropdrown controls) and "Custom Toolbars" (which contains 3 .pdf controls). I would like my menu item "&VBA Setup" to be in a separate section like ""Menu Commands" and "Custom Toolbars" ...

Have to right click and save videos to watch from the internet.
I will basically copy this from the faq verbatim, because the answer did not help me at all. When I click a link to a .mpg or .mpeg file on a Web page, the file doesn't play unless I right-click the link, click "Save target as", and then save it to my desktop. How can I avoid this? Thanks. What version of WMP and Windows? Are you using Internet Explorer, Firefox, or some other browser? What exactly happens when you (left) click such a link? Have you tried associating .mpg and .mpeg with WMP? Regards -- Tim De Baets http://www.bm-productions.tk On 2...

video
I'm not sure if I'm posting in the right place...anyway. When I want to watch a streaming video the video will pause, I assume to allow more data to be "loaded". How can I avoid that. I wouldn't mind waiting as long as I can view the entire video without a pause. xp dsl ie7 Thanks. This is a newsgroup dedicated to Microsoft Excel. JHI wrote: > > I'm not sure if I'm posting in the right place...anyway. > > When I want to watch a streaming video the video will pause, I assume to > allow more data to be "loaded". How can I avoid...

Disable/Enable all controls on a form based on value of another control
What is the best to way to exclude a specific control (or controls) from the following condition? (e.g., I would like to exclude SubjectID and MRN from being Enabled or Disabled): ### Dim Ctl As Control On Error Resume Next If IsNull(Me.SubjectID) OR IsNull(Me.MRN) Then For Each Ctl In Me.Controls Ctl.Enabled = False Next Ctl Else For Each Ctl In Me.Controls Ctl.Enabled = True Next Ctl End If ### I'm using this to ensure that the user enters the SubjectID and MRN *before* entering more data for the subject. By disabling all the...

Rename ActiveX control #2
Hi, I have an old ActiveX control that has been modified significantly for one of my applications. Unfortunately, another application that uses the ActiveX cannot be recompiled to use the modified ActiveX control and want to rename the modified control which my application will use. I remember years back that there were steps to do this. Does anyone know the steps to do this or where I can find them? This might help you get started: http://www.developer.com/net/vb/article.php/10926_1539541_4 Tom "Tom" <Tom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:535DF161-5...

Link or embed video but play only a portion of the video
I can't seem to find the proper search words to find a solution but I'd be amazed if this is not possible. I need to be able to play small portions of videos in PowerPoint. For instance, say I've downloaded a five minute product demo from YouTube or someother web- site. For my presentation, however, I only want to show a 30 second segment starting at 1:45 and ending at 2:15. How can I do this without editing the video and cutting out the unwanted segments? Thanks. Using a video editor IS the best way but you might like to read this also: "Edit" video in Po...

Question on Spam Control
On MS Outlook 2003-- Is there a way to "Add Sender to Blocked Sender's List" without having to do this one at a time? I can move several messages to the junk filter at once, but I don't think that adds each of their addresses to the blocked sender's list. No. If it's any consolation blocking by sender address is a fairly ineffective method of blocking spam anyhow -- the spammers change their addresses constantly. -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com Microsoft OneNote FAQ: http://www.factplace.c...