Urgent!Need help with creating a Christmas PowerPoint slideshow

I'm creating a Christmas PowerPoint slide show of my family,can someone tell
me where I can download free Christmas templates for my presentation? And I
want to put this PowerPoint slideshow on Youtube to share with all my
relatives and friends. I tried to upload an.PPT file to Youtube but failed,
any idea? Thanks

Dwight,
There are some templates on office online:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/results.aspx?qu=CHRISTMAS&sc=4&av=ZPP

--

Luc Sanders
MVP - PowerPoint

"Dwight" <Dwight@discussions.microsoft.com> schreef in bericht
> I'm creating a Christmas PowerPoint slide show of my family,can someone
> tell
> me where I can download free Christmas templates for my presentation? And
> want to put this PowerPoint slideshow on Youtube to share with all my
> relatives and friends. I tried to upload an.PPT file to Youtube but
> failed,
> any idea? Thanks

0
Luc
12/24/2009 3:24:41 PM
Hello Dwight:

YouTube is a video mode as opposed to PowerPoint, which is a photo mode.

So, do your presentation in PhotoStory (free from Microsoft) or in
MovieMaker.  They will both accept jpg photos, and you can add text,
especially in PhotoStory!

The output of photostory can be read by MovieMaker.  And MovieMaker's wmv
format is acceptable to YouTube.

Let us know how you make out?

Merry Christmas!

"Dwight" <Dwight@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'm creating a Christmas PowerPoint slide show of my family,can someone
> tell
> me where I can download free Christmas templates for my presentation? And
> want to put this PowerPoint slideshow on YouTube to share with all my
> relatives and friends. I tried to upload an.PPT file to Youtube but
> failed,
> any idea? Thanks

0
Young

Urgent Urgent Urgent Urgent
I am posting this query in continuation to the query posted by Anna (we are colleagues). Our software license is as follows: RMS – Headquarter : a. HQs 5 Store Base Pack RMS Stores Operations : a. 5 Single Store b. 1-3 stations Could you please explain what this 1-3 stations license means? We have a merchandise shop where it is difficult to manage with one POS during the Formula One Race days. We need to have two POS in this shop but the inventory cannot be split into two as this will create a lot of confusion. Is it possible to connect the two POS to a single database so that ...

CAsyncSocket::Create give WSAEADDRINUSE error
I want to use CasyncSocket class to attach to port 7000. I only need to listen on this SOCK_DGRAM socket but there can be another application that has opened this port. If my application is the only one running the following code works! However, if there another application has connected to this port, I get a WSAEADDRINUSE error when the Create member function is called. If I call the Create member function with a NULL port, I’m not able to read any data from the socket. What is the proper way set the SO_REUSEADDR option and read data from this port? I have been unable to figure out which me...

urgent: snap to connectionpoint does not work anymore
Hi, I'm using visio 2000 to draw an UML diagram. After adding several shapes suddenly when trying to add a dependency, binary association, or anything between two classes, the connector does not snap to the connectionpoints of the shapes to connect. I can not add an interface shape to a class neither. When opening another UML diagram (in a different file) it works fine. Thanks for the response. Serge Desmedt. ...

Help! How I can create...
I need to create a toolbar (if it is) such as the workspace window in VC++ with a CTreeCtrl within... How I can proceed? Thank you! On Thu, 27 Nov 2003 13:03:19 +0100, Gaetano Sferra <rebusmail@iol.it> wrote: > I need to create a toolbar (if it is) such as the workspace window in > VC++ > with a CTreeCtrl within... > How I can proceed? > > Thank you! > > Hi, Check out www.codeproject.com It has all the answers and more. Paul. > Check out www.codeproject.com It has all the answers and more. Hi Paul, please be more specific... I've already se...

tough sql statement help please
Howdy - and thank you in advance for any help!!! Here is what I have so far: SELECT sp.FirstName + ' ' + sp.LastName AS SalesPersonName, g.*, COUNT (CustomerId) AS GoalAcquired FROM Goal g INNER JOIN SalesPerson sp ON g. SalesPersonId = sp.SalesPersonId LEFT JOIN Customer c ON sp.SalesPersonId = c. SalesPersonId WHERE c.Acquired = 'Yes' AND g.BeginingDate <= GetDate() AND g. EndingDate >= GetDate() AND CONVERT(smalldatetime, c.AcquiredDate, 101) BETWEEN g.BeginingDate AND g.EndingDate This is the error I get. Column 'SalesPerson.FirstName' is inva...

I need to issue a credit
I have a company that I bill that sends me a check to deposit and then work off. It is like a retainer. I am not sure how to get the amount of the money into their account and then how to make it show on the invoice. Anyone had any experience with this type set up? ...

Double If Statement help
Hi I am trying to create a formula that will look in column "b2" which will be a reference to a month i.e Jan then if the answer is Jan, then look in column "h2", to see if it contains a "1" (it will either contain a "1" or nothing). If it does i need it to take the value out of column G2 (which will be a number) and paste it in the cell im typing the formula into to. Hope This makes sense any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice SharePoint Video Library Template Ava...

URGENT
Hi everyone, I have to subtract a custom duration field from the start field to get an important information from my project. When I try do to that like: "[Start]-[Duration4]" the result is a totally confused date. How do I get this date? Best regards, Marco Ferreira Hello Marco, Try the expression ProjDateSub([Start],[Duration4]). Best Regards, Ismet Kocaman MCTS, PMP "Marco" wrote: > Hi everyone, > > I have to subtract a custom duration field from the start field to get > an important information from my project. > When I ...

Multiple signatures, Multiple accounts...please help!
I'm using Outlook 2003, and have 3 different accounts coming into one Inbox. What I am looking to do is have my auto-signature change to the correct one depending on the email account I choose to send the message from. Is this possible? I am unable to set up different profiles, and really don't want to do that, so I am stuck with 3 accounts in one Inbox. Work had us on Macs, and Outlook had this ability there, so I'm assuming that it can be done here, since MS is primarily a PC based company. Please help! I just need to know if it's possible or not. ...

Create new Object types
Help??? We are just implementing a new MS-CRM system and have a need which I figure should be possible but don't know how to do. Essentially we need to add a new Object Type. We need to slot in a “Project” object type in between the existing Opportunity and Account types. A Project has a finite time frame. Multiple Accounts (Companies/Customers) with their associated Contacts can be attached to that “Project” and a Contact must be able to be assigned as the Project Lead for that “Project.” How do I do that? I did consider just making an Account and calling that the “Project” and t...

create an expense requisition form
Can you please help me to learn how to create an expense requisition form? thanks, ml Being by looking here: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/FX100595491033.aspx -- Gary''s Student - gsnu201003 "desesperada123" wrote: > Can you please help me to learn how to create an expense requisition form? > thanks, > ml You could start by browsing the MS Template Gallery http://officeupdate.microsoft.com/templategallery/default.asp Search for "expense" or "requisition" Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Fri, 14 May 2...

Need formula to pull for class roster
I have the following list - over 100 rows with 20+ columns of data -- I need a formula that will give me the data in a separate worksheet by teacher name-subject with Lname Fname of student. ANY help would be GREATLY appreciated -- Here is an example of what I have to deal with -- LNAME FNAME Mon 1 Mon 2 Mon 3 1st Block 2nd Block 3rd Block Aguilar Alicia Crumpton-LA Kerns-Math Stone-Sci Black Delancius Kerns-Math Stone-Sci Crumpton-LA Brant Chasity Kerns-Math Stone-Sci Crumpton-LA Britton Jannie Stone-Sci Kerns-Math Crumpton-LA I would like fo...

need urgent help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hi i wanted to be able to add or upload images from the form? i have a field called image which is a data type OLE Object, i right click on the field click on the insert object option on the menu an a bitmap image is linked having browsed for it and clicked on the link check box. i want to be able to add images from the form not go to the datasheet view? can you help me please!!!!!!!! also i wanted to have a button assigned to a text box in the form in which you input the image path( where the image is located) and a click of a button the image is displayed in the datatype OLE object f...

URGENT: How to pass callback func as parameter?
Hi, I have some generic (non MFC) class. CSomeClass { SayHello() { return "Hello"; } } I however wish to be able to OVERRIDE this function with a custom function in some other class like CMyMFCApp. This CMyMFCApp class is NOT subclassed from CSomeClass, so overriding that function can not be done the same way as overriding base class functions (simply redeclaring). I am assuming I must set a call back function: CMyMFCApp::Init() { CSomeClass sc; sc.SetCallback(CMyMFCApp::MyCallback); sc.SayHello(); } CMyMFCApp::MyCallBack { return "Wazzup?"; } Now, I unders...

Need Help on IF statements
I am trying to create an xls template. I have it where in like B27, the user enters a numeric varialble. onc that variable is entered, in D27 it will evaluate the value in B27 an print a set statement. these variable in B27 are ranges. like this if the numeric value is below 6% then print "A" in D27 if the numeric value is between 6% and less than 7% then print "B" i D27 if the numeric value is between 7% and less than 8% then print "C" i D27 if the number value is 8% and greater, then print "D" in D27 I hope someone can help me with the syntax...

... has encountered a problem and needs to close...
Whenever I try to close Outlook I get the message 'Microsoft Outlook has encontered a problem and needs to close'. I use Outlook 2002 - AppVer: 10.0.6626.0 What is logged to the Event Viewer regarding this crash? -- Roady [MVP] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Setting Permissions on a Mailbox -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:d06201c4399c$4329f0c0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Whenever I try to close Outlook I get the > message 'Microsoft Outlook has encontered a problem an...

Importing an Excel spreadsheet into Powerpoint
When importing (copy and paste) and Excel spreadsheet into a Powerpoint presentation, the right half of the spreadsheet is cut off. Is there a way to decrease the size of the spreadsheet before importing or after importing? Any other related comments/suggestions would be appreciated. I have read about these problems but have never encountered one myself. It could be that I almost always have XL set to a zoom setting of 100%. If you have XL set to any other zoom, try setting it to 100% and then doing the copy+paste into PP. -- Regards, Tushar Mehta, MS MVP -- Excel www.tushar-meh...

Help! InsertMenu MF_POPUP in SystemMenu fails, but MF_STRING successful.
I'm trying to insert a popup in my app's SystemMenu and move appended items into it, so I can organize the menu and not have an extra long display. The problem I'm having is that if I just insert a string it works, but try to insert a popup it fails. What am I doing wrong? The following is in CMyProgDlg::OnInitDialog() CMenu* pSysMenu = GetSystemMenu(FALSE); if (pSysMenu != NULL) { // Insert popup menu at the top of context menu CString strToolsPopup; strToolsPopup.LoadString(IDS_TOOLSPOPUP); if (!strToolsPopup.IsEmpty()) { // pSysMenu->InsertMenu(0, MF_POPUP | MF_STRI...

New Access user needs a little help
When I fire up access a list of databases i created are on the right side of the screen...I would like to delete some of those I created exploring the program. Does anyone have time to assist me? Thanks Jerry "Jerry L Moore" <Jerry L Moore@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AA914856-1391-4B99-B09B-DCEB9CE3AA92@microsoft.com... > When I fire up access a list of databases i created are on the right > side of > the screen...I would like to delete some of those I created exploring > the > program. Does anyone have time to assist me? T...

Need help inserting picture into header/footer
I am using Excel 97 and I am trying to insert a picture file into a custom header. I see when the header box opens up that you can insert file but yet it doesn't show me how to insert the actual file. Any help is appreciated. Thanks Not in Excel 97 "SP" <justme@yourmail.com> wrote in message news:V1zPg.4636$lq.3656@newsread1.mlpsca01.us.to.verio.net... > I am using Excel 97 and I am trying to insert a picture file into a custom > header. I see when the header box opens up that you can insert file but yet > it doesn't show me how to insert the actual ...

Read Receipt Storage Location?
Hello, I have office XP Microsoft Outlook via Exchange Server. I was working offline in the offline personal folder and I clicked on a message and it asked "sending has asked for read receipt" I clicked Yes. However since I was working offline, obviously read receipt is not yet sent. however as soon as I go online it will go out ? I went to out box to see if the read receipt is stored there, but this is not the case?? I cannot find. Can someone please confirm me the location where the read receipt are stored temporarly until these goes out, next time someone goes online...

Macro help needed
Is there anyway to write a macro to open several or all web hyperlinks on a single or multiple worksheets and update the web links if the page is no longer valid. If not able to obtain new page address provide details on which links are no longer valid. Thanks! Hi PC 51 How would you edit a invalid web hyperlink by hand? If you can do that, it might be possible to do it with a macro. Wouter If desired, send your file to my address below. I will only look if: 1. You send a copy of this message on an inserted sheet 2. You give me the newsgroup and the subject li...

MFC Extention DLL can't create a Dialog window from own resource
Hi there. I have MFC Extention DLL which has own CDialog derived class and resource associated with it. In another application I'm trying to create this dialog by exported function of the DLL. Unfortunately in my live project this trick doesn't work. But when I created thin test project using same DevEnv (VC++ 6 SP6) it is working just fine. When I run that exported function in my live project I get Debug Assertion in afxwin1.inl line 22. void CreateCitrixWindow() { AFX_MANAGE_STATE(AfxGetAppModuleState()); Sheet_Citrix* pCitrix = new Sheet_Citrix(); pCitrix->DoModal(); ...

creating a chart
I am trying to create a column chart on Excel displaying Years VS. $ in Billions. The problem is that I only want one column which will display the amount in Billions. I want the columns to be labeled by year on the horizontal axis. For example: Years $ in billions 1990 200 1991 215 1992 220 1993 450 1994 520 When I select the range to be graphed, I highlight both columns but then I get to columns and on the horizontal axis its labled 1,2,3,4 etc. instead of the years....how do I make it so it graphs the amount in Billions but it labels the correct year underneath? Do...