Updating Links in PowerPoint 2007

I have pasted in links from Excel 2007 to a PowerPoint 2007 file.  Both files
are on same drive.  When I open the PowerPoint I get a message "Some linked
files were unavailable and can't be updated."  What is going on?  How do I
fix?

In article <8D3689EE-EA7C-407F-B757-45CEDAE78976@microsoft.com>, Txm49 wrote:
> I have pasted in links from Excel 2007 to a PowerPoint 2007 file.  Both files
> are on same drive.  When I open the PowerPoint I get a message "Some linked
> files were unavailable and can't be updated."  What is going on?  How do I

Are the linked files on a network drive?

==============================
PPT Frequently Asked Questions
http://www.pptfaq.com/

PPTools add-ins for PowerPoint
http://www.pptools.com/

0
Steve

Update for MS Money 2005?

Problem with Script Updating

Publisher 2007 and Microsoft Updates

Update question

Credit card accounts in Money 2007 budget
Money 2006 allowed your credit card accounts to be included in your budget, so purchases made on your credit card counted in your budget. Makes total sense to me. Money 2007 ignores credit card purchases on budgets. Tech support confirmed that this is the case in 2007, they had no idea why they did this and suggested that I create a cash account and manually duplicate each credit card transaction in that account to track expenses in my budget. That's really difficult (and error-prone) because I make most of my purchases with a credit card, I rarely use cash or checks. Has anyone found a ...

when I try to create a new email Outlook 2007 gives error message
I have just installed office 2007 upgrade, everything works well with the exception of Outlook 2007 when I click on "NEW" email, it gives me the following message: Microsoft office Outlook has encountered a problem and needs to close etc.. The error is further detailed as follows AppName: outlook.exe AppVer: 12.0.4518.1014 AppStamp:4542840f ModName: msvbvm60.dll ModVer: 6.0.96.90 ModStamp:41109750 fDebug: 0 Offset: 00100f99 Outlook will forward send and receive ok just wont start a new message Any suggestions? Leon Create a new mail profile after an upgrade. --=81 Milly Sta...

How update entity in post update?

Linking Workbooks and minimising file sizes
Spec: presently have a "user" workbook of about 70 worksheets. this will be sent to managers. Am trying to make a Rough Work worksheet which will contain all raw data needed for calculations in the "user" workbook. I dont want the managers to see/receive the "Rough Work" file. E.G. Monthly figs in rough work sheet are used to calculated "% of work acheived this year" in the user workbook. Problem: 1) how do i link the data AND keep file size down?? 2) how can i split up the "user" workbook into manageable chunks which can, for example...

Excel 2003 -- Problem selecting link range within an autoshape.
In a multitab worksheet, we have a rectangluar autoshape on each sheet. The rectangluar shapes are not moved or resized with cells. The shapes are set to no fill. On any sheet, if you want to select a range within the rectangle on that sheet, there is no problem. But if you want to link from one sheet to another -- i.e type = for a cell's contents and then go to another sheet to select a cell or cells -- you are not permitted to select a cell within that other sheet's autoshape. One may select a range that overlaps the autoshape, however. One can also manually enter the range,...

Pasting chart worksheet as link 2007
A chart created in 2007 and sitting in it's own sheet (not included on the data worksheet) will not display entirely if pasted as link (neither into Word nor PPT) Some of the chart seems to be "cut off" in the linked object. This seems to be connected to how much of the "canvas" is visible in Excel. Viewing the chart in Excel on a zoom so that it fills the whole screen seems to remedy this. Is there some setting in Excel that would allow us to set the worksheet chart to automatically size to window? Or else: does anyone know a way of pasting a worksheet chart as ...

latest update too MSCFV2

Dynamic Menu update

online updates for money2003(not updating)

Linking worksheets
I have a customer list on one worksheet and a vehicle list on another worksheet. On both worksheets I have a customer number that is common between both - I need to combine these worksheets matching the information based on the customer number - help please. Have you tried pasting as a link? Copy cell (s), right click where you want them to go, Paste Special->Paste as link "Iannelli" wrote: > I have a customer list on one worksheet and a vehicle list on another > worksheet. On both worksheets I have a customer number that is common > between both ...

Widows 7 and Office 2007
I have Windows 7 Ultimate 65 bit and Office 2007. I have a USB drive which I save letters to for different people. I now find that when I plug in an extension drive it won't let me save to that drive saying" You do not have permission to save to this location. Contact the administrato to obtain permission. would you like to save to My Documents instead? if I save to My Docs I can then send it to the USB drive. I am the only one using this computer and am signed in as dministrator. Can anyone help?. Be grateful. Saving to removable drives is one of the top three causes of ...

Payroll Update

[ANN] Excel X security update

HOW ABOUT AN UPDATE?

FWD: Try on these correction update from the MS Corp.
--omvflfmgecbtuznop Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="pesxyyfvxtk"; type="multipart/alternative" --pesxyyfvxtk Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="locjfxspwlfruwcg" --locjfxspwlfruwcg Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Client this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to continue keeping your computer secure from th...

Cannot Update office
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel When I try to update office a message appears saying that a version of the software needed to udate microsoft office is not available. What is this and what can be done to correct it I have the same problem with Tiger 10.4.11. "efrosini@officeformac.com" wrote: > Version: 2008 > Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) > Processor: intel > > When I try to update office a message appears saying that a version of the software needed to udate microsoft office is not available. What is this and ...