Templates 06-04-10

Can a template with graphics/pictures icon be created and saved with custom
animations?  The icon I am referring to is the one in several of the slides
in the layout that allow you to click on to insert a photo and it
automatically resizes the photo to fit.  I also would like to place a stroke
around these photos in the template.  I can set up a template but when I do
and try to switch out the photos the placeholders go back to where they
originally were on the layout and no stroke.  Also the custom animation is
lost.  HELP!  I have a presentation for my Association Awards dinner and will
have 100s of pics.

GP 10 slow to start up.
One client with many companies whose users switch between companies often are complaining about the speed at which GP switches. We turned off all the home page options, but performance is still not quick. Local disk activity on the client seems to be a contributing factor. I also ran a trace on the server and found that certain queries were run regardless of whether metrics were turned on or not, such as: select isnull((select sum(CFSL.dbo.RM30101.CURTRXAM) as 'TOTAL' FROM CFSL.dbo.RM30101 (nolock) LEFT OUTER JOIN CFSL.dbo.RM00101 (nolock) ON CFSL.dbo.RM30101.CUSTNMBR = ...

Print template on a 42 cm * 28 cm paper
I would like to print a template on a big size paper 42 cm * 28 cm with my printer (manual tray), so that the template fits the size of that paper. It appears much to small now when I print it, I would like the size of the template to adjust to the size of the page. Thank you. ...

Switch from Quicken 04
I just switched this past weekend. From the universe of the bizarre: -Money takes over 1 minute to load. -It frequently said that it had updates to install, but never installed anything. I finally determined that when Boinc/Setiathome was running, M05 would get little CPU time. As soon as I disabled Boinc, Money loads instantly and the update download occurred as soon as the notice displayed. -Converting transactions from Quicken went fairly well except for transaction that had categories in common with money and those same categories had subcategories in Quicken. In this case no...

Is there a template to create a template?
Just wondering! Mike Mike Koewler wrote: > Just wondering! > > Mike Oh Mike, hahaha there is a macro to make a cake, I think Ed had it... You don't use a macro to make a cake. First you need a box of scratch............. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Steve in NC" <dtp2webSPAM@netscape.net> wrote in message news:HA1Rg.1220$o71.814@newsread3.news.pas.earthlink.net... > Mike Koewler wrote: >> Just wondering! >> >> Mike > > Oh Mike, hahaha > > there is a macro to make a cake, I think Ed had it... > I ...

Difference between GP 10.00.1193 & 10.00.1301
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0029_01C9B900.BC4E5AC0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hello All, Just a curious question. What would be the difference between these 2 = installed versions of GP 1.. 10.00.1193 &=20 2.. 10.00.1301 a.. Will both be able to access the one instance of SQL DB?=20 b.. is 1193 is earlier then 1301?=20 c.. The reason why am I asking is that the GP install 1301 does not = allow to access a DB which I can access using 1193. ------=_NextPart_000_0029_0...

calendar templates
I imported a calendar which I want to change every month but keep the same text for each day of the week. When I changed the margins to make the calendar wider I cannot get back into the calendar portion to make the changes for the month and move the dates over accordingly. Can I change the margins or create a new template on my own and make it work. If so, how do I go about doing this. Publisher 2007 is what I am now using Thank you What template? From the Office site? Changing the margins shouldn't affect the way you input your data. Have you applied a border...

How to modify templates and keep them templates
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Power PC Is there an easy way to edit a template and resave it as a template without having to rename it or remember the exact name it had. I keep getting multiple versions of the same template each time I change it. You can open the template file using the File>Open menu. That way, Word will open the file as a template (as opposed to a new document based on that template), and when you save any modifications you have made, they will be saved to the template file itself. By the way, Word 2008 stores templates in ~/Library...

I m looking for design templates for the oil field
I need templates for valves pipe turns andohter related hardware try http://www.flair-infomatics.co.uk/downloads.htm John... Visio MVP Need stencils or ideas? http://www.mvps.org/visio/3rdparty.htm Need VBA examples? http://www.mvps.org/visio/VBA.htm Common Visio Questions http://www.mvps.org/visio/common_questions.htm "jc" <jc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:24A9F42D-391C-445A-BB45-5A9790597706@microsoft.com... >I need templates for valves pipe turns andohter related hardware ...

Money 2006 #10
Hi. I just purchased and downloaded Money 2006. Two problems have occurred. 1) Money 2006 won't allow me to work offline, tells me that the Microsoft Passport .... cannot be blank. 2) When I open an account it tells me Thank you for purchasing Money... Money program files will be downloaded... I think this occurred 'cause I rebooted before running Money after the installation? Any help will be appreciated. James In microsoft.public.money, JamesJ wrote: >Hi. I just purchased and downloaded Money 2006. Two problems >have occurred. 1) Money 2006 won't allow me to work offl...

Data Migration Framework 08-26-04
Has someone downloaded DMF and got it working ? I downloaded it from http://members.microsoft.com/partner/solutions/business/cr m/default.aspx?nav=ln and when I try to run it ... i get an error: The version of the CDF database you are attempting to use does not match the version of your Microsoft CRM database. ..... Thanks if some one did get it working, please let me know where to get the latest release. ...

I need a DVD case template
I am after templates for DVD cases not CD/DVD cases - any suggestions? Might modify one of these http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/results.aspx?qu=dvd&sc=4&av=ZPB Try Neato or Avery for templates. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Helpee" <Helpee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D09FCCDF-4C85-4CFA-AA5B-D87184C54A87@microsoft.com... >I am after templates for DVD cases not CD/DVD cases - any suggestions? ...

template for deleting columns.....
I'm trying automate the process of deleting about 70 columns from a spreadsheet...I need to find out how this can be done (I'm assuming I need to run some program to do this).....the columns I need to delete will always be the same and to do this manually is killing me...any ideas? Thanks, Jeff Try recording a macro when you select some columns and delete them. You'll see the code that works for you. If you're anything like me, you may want to hide the columns instead of deleting them (just another option). If you're new to macros, you may want to read David McRitc...

xcell template
i am trying to create a speadsheet that adds up all the xl or m or small in the t shirt collum then give me the total number for that coolum. i.e t/shirt sweat shirt coat xl m xl m xl xl m s m s s s total tshirt xl=1 sweat shirt xl=1 coat xl=2 m=2 m=1 m=1 s=1 s=2 ...

Quote template
Does anyone have a form I can use to get a quote from a contractor for a job? In Excess 2000 there used to be numerous templates. They are no longer easily accessible in XP. Please send answer to kitylove2@aol.com Thank you http://office.microsoft.com/templates you should be able to find a template to meet your needs here. -- Paul Ballou MVP Office http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/default.aspx http://office.microsoft.com/templates http://office.microsoft.com/home Control the things you can and Don't Worry about the things you can't control. "Kitylove2" <Kit...

trabalho 05-31-10
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000D_01CB003F.8E98F680 Content-Type: text/plain; format=flowed; charset="iso-8859-1"; reply-type=original Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit Resumo -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- O presente artigo analisa o papel do processo civil e os instrumentos adequados constitucionalmente ao controle de pol�ticas p�blicas de sa�de no Estado Social e Democr�tico de Direito. Para tanto, intenta-se apresentar toda a complexidade que envolve realizar pol�ticas p...

Small Book Template
I am looking for a Publisher template for a paperback size book (any size will do though). I'm looking for a template that has all the necessary formatting to send to a printer as well as the necessary pages in the front and back. Thanks in advance. Dianne Siebold Dianne, Check with your printer first. You may find they don't use Publisher. I love the program myself but I've learned that the publishing world isn't as enamored as I am. -- JoAnn Two things are aesthetically perfect in the world - the clock and the cat. --Emile-August Chartier "...

stationary 03-07-10
I have picked a staionary out of the options provided, but when i come to send a new email it comes up as unable to create stationary. I can exit out of it then it works, but i send the email out it comes up on the other end with no body that I typed Can anybody help me there. Explain "exit out then it works" and "send the email out it comes up on the other end with no body that I typed"? Exit out of what? Comes up on what "other end"? Who is "no body you typed" - the email addresses you entered? Did it go out to somebody you didn&...

k 05-02-10
kkk ...

adding subject line to e-mail template
I have depts in my company who weekly send me a spreadsheet of companys to receive a standard e-mail sent using Outlook 98. I created a DOT file in Word for the e- mail body. I set the mail format to Word and the template to the DOT file. Since the subject is the same for each e- mail, is there a way to add the subject line to the template? ...

Template help Window
OK this sounds odd but how do I keep the template help window from appearing when I open my template? Thanks in advance, Barry ...

template?
I have several word doc. pages that I would like to convert into email templates that I can send to various contacts as needed. The docs. have graphics etc. already. Is there a way to drop them into an email message and keep them as a template? -- Trying to get ahead Outlook and Word versions?=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx =20 "G...

Publisher 2007 #10
How is it possible to insert several existing 1 page publisher documents into one new multi page document??? Thanks Easiest way is to insert pages in your new publication, copy the old, paste into the new. You can have any number of Publisher documents open at one time. Open the Office clipboard from the Edit menu, you can collect 24 items at a time. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "DGS" <DGS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7FF412FD-88CE-45B3-A7F7-82FB674D217F@microsoft.com... >...

delete template
when I open word an old text comes up everytime like a template, I have tried to delete, I have tried to find normal.dot file to delete when I am in word it won't let me delete because file is open this is driving me crazy please help See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/BlankDocNotBlank.htm. -- Regards, Jay Freedman Microsoft Word MVP FAQ: http://word.mvps.org Email cannot be acknowledged; please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup so all may benefit. On Sat, 10 Apr 2010 13:34:01 -0700, maw <maw@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >when I open wor...

apartamento casa =?ISO-8859-1?Q?vit=F3ria?= 06-13-04
Temos v�rios im�veis a venda em Vit�ria-es (Esp�rito Santo) Casas , apartamentos , im�veis na planta.... www.imoveisvitoria.com.br ...

SmartList Builder v 10
1.. Cannot create calculations in SmartList Builder. We get the message "you do not have security privileges" User is setup has security role "PowerUser" 2.. Cannot create restrictions in Smartlist Builder. Using the restrictions of any type you get a dropdown box that displays nothing to pick from and you cannot type in it. Not sure if related to issue number 1 above. 3.. There seems to be an issue displaying Smartlists with more than two tables. I tired making sure that it was not a "series" issue. I can link tables in different series if there is...