Stylus problems with PowerPoint 2007

I recently upgraded from Office 2003 to Office 2007 on my Gateway (sigh)
tablet PC running Windows XP Tablet. When I try to write with the stylus on
the Power Point slides (full screen mode), quite often there are stray
horizontal ink lines. The stray markings render the writing almost illegible.

I never had ink problems with PowerPoint 2003 and there are no problems when
I use Windows Journal. It only happens with PowerPoint 2007.

Sync problem-Sale missing in Offline mode
We are using RMS 1.3.0203 After system has gone into offline mode and came back to online after some transactions but it did not synchronize offline data to Primary Database. I also checked it form SO Manger to close the Blind close batch there was no data in the primary database from the offline transactions. Due to this reason system showing Access amount Can we recover the offline transactions if for whatever reason they do not sync into the primary database. hi Naveed, I am not sure you know how to offline data but let me tell you. first setup the offline database and once it ...

Problem sending #2
When i send mail out in Outlook Express it gets delivered but it does not get logged into the send folder. I checked the options folder to have the mail placed in the send folder afer being sent. I get a error message after it is sent. Anyone know what this could be? Thanks awosolu@bellsouth.net <awosolu@bellsouth.net> wrote: > When i send mail out in Outlook Express it gets delivered but it does > not get logged into the send folder. Ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup. Be sure to include the exact text of the error message. -- Brian Tillman ...

Problem on saving documents from IE8
Hi to everyone can you please help me to solve this problem. My problem is when I tried to save a file(pdf, doc, excel, ppt etc.) using the "Save Target as" on the IE8 by right click on the file link it give me the url not the file itself. I tried this on other pc the same problem it saving the url of the file. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling IE8 but still the same problem. Pleas help. Thank you. Gerald ...

Sending Problem #7
Can anybody advise how to delete a read receipt which will not send without using Outlook Spy? http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/delete_rr.htm Paul <nothanks@btopenworld.com> wrote: > Can anybody advise how to delete a read receipt which will not send > without using Outlook Spy? > > http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/delete_rr.htm Using Outlook Spy has been the only way I recall anyone has ever recommended. Why don't you want to use it? -- Brian Tillman "Brian Tillman" <tillman1952@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:%23ReKyzKUHHA.1036@TK2MSFT...

Problem with CHKDSK
Hi When I run CHKDSK it gets a pass with /i but it hangs at the reboot with /f and /x and it says "CHKDSK is verifying indexes (Stage 2) 0 percent complete" and I have to reboot. I have a Seagate disk drive. I downloaded and ran Seatools for windows and got a pass on Long Drive Self Test. So I can assume that the disk is OK. The utility is read only it does not do any repair. I tried to do an Avast anti-virus scan but it stops before completing the scan and the computer has to be rebooted. Disk cleanup also freezes the computer Any idea of what I could do...

open existing .adp in Access 2007
I have upgraded to Access 2007, now I can not open 2003 .adp files. Double click on file starts access but file does not open, no error, just nothing except the Access intro. Even create new adp (in 2007), add a few bits, save, close, will NOT reopen. VERY frustrating to spend money and go backwards. Back end is SQL server 2005. Any input would be very appreciated, thank you. ...

Outlook 2007 opens 2 windows when I open it
When I click on the Outlook 2007 icon to open the program, it always opens two windows. How do I stop that, i.e. have Outlook just open one window? Thanks. Are they the same window? Did you open a folder in another window in a prior session? What happens if you close Outlook using the X? -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 After furious head scratching, Minh asked: | When I click on the Outlook 2007 icon to open the program, it always | opens two windows. | | How...

Logon problems
XP/Internet Explorer 8/Outlook express 6.00.29xxxxx Starting yesterday I cannot logon to my email account. I have changed/installed nothing at all. My wife's account will logon without any problem. I even deleted my account and reentered all the information, but all I get is a popup window telling me my password is incorrect. When I recreated my account, I even used a new password but I get the same error message. Can you please offer any help or advice. Thank you for your time. Bob You can't make a new password without coordinating it with your ISP. O...

Chart Problem ( X-Axis Shrinks as new data added)
Dear Forum Members, This is my first post in this forum. I have made a chart using the following Informative link by Jon Peltier http://pubs.logicalexpressions.com/pub0009/LPMArticle.asp?ID=246 The chart have a large range comprising of abt 1500 rows. I am using the simple Line Chart. I want to see the chart of data covering 200 rows at a time . but when I add data abt 17 rows it shrinks and doesnt show me the chart of all the data I have added the slidders to control the Sart and the end dates. I have start Date in cell G1=02-01-1998 I have End Date in cell G2=27-01-1998 I...

Windows Time
Afternoon all, My DC (windows 2003 R2) running the PDCe role couldn't sync with time.windows.com and I've now got mismatched times on other servers. After doing some checking I notice that under HKLM\system\services\currentcoltrolset\w32time that some server have time.windows.com,0x1 as the NtpServer - is thi sby deault, of has hapenned since my issues? Should I correct this key? My understanding is that devices sync with local DC, local DC syncs with PDCe, PDCe syncs with external time source (in this instance time.windows.com) Hello Andrew, If you have ...

Copy and Paste formatting problems
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Hi, <br><br>I'm &quot;selecting all&quot; and &quot;copying&quot; from one document and need to &quot;paste&quot; into a 2nd document. But when I paste into the 2nd document the text is not formatted - all the lines are jumbled up together. Any advice would be helpful, thank you. I need a bit more detail to be able to answer this: * Are both documents Word documents? * Which file format? * What do the documents contain? * How were they formatted? * What are the...

Boot Ini Problem
Hi, I am getting the following error message: Invalid Boot Ini Booting from C:/Windows So I research this problem and create a new Boot Ini file and when I reboot I still get this error. I have not attempted yet to do a repair using my XP media, is this what I need to do to fix this problem? Or is there a less painful way to fix this? Thank you. Maybe this will help. You will be interested mainly in the Bootcfg command. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/314058 "AIANDAS" <AIANDAS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9E04022F-4DC2-...

Not having any problem at all
I'm running M2004 and I don't have any problem getting into my file at all with passport. Maybe I'm just lucky but if this is a system wide problem wouldn't everyone be having the problem? I'd hate for Bill to stumble upon someone from this newsgroup! :) Zach "Zach Rose" <meoge@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:n0FNc.172401$%_6.124775@attbi_s01... > I'm running M2004 and I don't have any problem getting into my file at all > with passport. Maybe I'm just lucky but if this is a system wide problem > wouldn't everyone be ha...

Font problem with Outlook 2003, please read.
Basically in a nutshell I want to read all of my e-mail messages in font Verdana size 9. I have it set up so that most of the messages come in with Verdana size 9 but some get through with Arial and various other fonts. How do I accomplish having every single e-mail come through always in Verdana size 9? Thank you so much in advance. You can try setting Outlook to read all your emails in text format (Options | Preferences | Email Options | Read all standard mail....). Once you've done that, you can set your plain text font to verdana 9. Ok that worked but what if I want to ke...

Back up Problem
Hi all, We can not finish backing up our database recently. So, I tried to back up each storage group seperaly. I found that one store causes the problem and backing up speed is 1.0Gb/hour. How can I see more logs on the backup? I can not see any error in the app log. Also, what's the solution to this? offline defrag? (Exchange 2003 Sp2 windows 2003 R2) Thank you. On Mon, 2 Apr 2007 12:52:03 -0700, Jane <Jane@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi all, > >We can not finish backing up our database recently. So, I tried to back up >each storage group sepera...

problem with latest Publisher re: mail merge
I used to pick particular addresses from the mail merge to print but now the numbers do not match up, so when I pick the number in the mail merge the wrong address prints. -- snakes need friends What are you using for your data base? Are you using the Beta? Did you install the Beta refresh? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx "snakeysue" <snakeysue@myway.com> wrote in message news:5121EB45-2A46-4D47-A301-90E344BAE215@microsoft.com... >I...

Where is the problem on Next without For?
The following coding works fine, but once I change following code "If CStr(d.Value) = ws.Name Then DelFlag = False" into "If CStr(d.Value) = ws.Name Then " "DelFlag = False" I would like to do it, so during the debugging process, I can see whether this line is proceeded or not. It pops up a message about Next without For, Does anyone have any suggestions on where is the problem? For Each ws In ThisWorkbook.Worksheets If ws.Name <> "Date" Then For Each d In MyRange If CStr(d.Value) = ws.Name Then DelF...

Cursor problem
Hi there, I would like to get the rows count for all databases but from some reasion it bring me the rows of wich database I'm in How can I show the acual tables and rows count for each database? USE Northwind GO CREATE TABLE #tblRowsCount ( Database_name varchar(255), Table_name varchar(255), Row_Count int ) GO DECLARE @db_name VARCHAR(50) DECLARE db_cursor CURSOR FOR SELECT name from sys.databases WHERE database_id NOT IN (1,2,3,4) OPEN db_cursor FETCH NEXT FROM db_cursor INTO @db_name WHILE @@FETCH_STATUS = 0 BEGIN INSERT #tblRowsCount SELECT @DB_NAME As Da...

Email enable multiple users in Exchange 2007
Hi, is there a way to email-enable multiple users in exchange 2007 ? - in exchange 2003 it was possible to select more than one users and email enable then (with exchange tasks). My question is now if this is also possible in exchange 2007 - with the gui i was not able to find such a function... thanks a lot peter Exchange Server 2007: Bulk mailbox-enabling users using Exchange Shell http://exchangepedia.com/blog/2006/12/id-written-about-how-to-bulk-create.html -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: exchangepedia.com/blog ---------------------------------...

Invalid Bookmark Problem
Hi, We are running a Small Business Server 2003 Server in our organization, with A Win 2K3 Standard Server as a BDC. After Some reorganization of User entries using OUs in Active Directory, our new Outllok Users can't access their Mailbox. When adding an exchange account in outlook. The invalid bookmark prompt comes out after clicking on Check Name. I've read KBs on outlook not being able to access the GC. I've taken down the GC(SBS Server) and promoted in again and ensured there are no logons while replications are occuring. However, the problem still persists. Is there ...

Text Box addition problem
Hi there, I have a text box called InvTot which adds up a total text box on my report to a text box on a sub form as follows: =[Total]+[rptUpgrades_sub].[Report]![txtExtTot] This works great, however, when I try: =Sum([rptUpgrades_sub].[Report]![txtGSTTot]), that is a text box on my sub form, I get a "Parameter Value" error. To make matters worse, when I try: =Sum([txtInvTot]) in my report's footer section, again I get the parameter error. What gives? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks! So txtExtTot is a text box in the Report Footer section of the subreport. It ha...

Subtract date problem
Hi there, I'm using SSRS 2008 I have period end like 1/19/2010 field and I want to generate -5 days (seperate textbox) from it like 1/15 1/16 1/17 1/18 1/19 I try =MyFileld.value - 1 and I got an error How do I sbtract day fron date field? I did also Month(myfield.value)&"/"&Day(myfield.value)-1 it works but this is not woks allways. Thanks Hi Oded > I have period end like 1/19/2010 field and I want to generate -5 days > (seperate textbox) from it like > 1/15 1/16 1/17 1/18 1/19 Is not that possible to do on the server side ,mean...

Email graphics & text problem
I am trying to send an email newsletter that has some text on top of a couloured background. When it is sent the text looks fuzzy and poor, I assume this is becuase the whole thing is converted to jpg or similar. Is there a way to correct this problem. I am using Publisher 2003. Regards Peter Allen Don't waste your time trying, just convert it to PDF and send it that way. People receiving it will be much happier with it in PDF format and you can also be certain it will be readable for everybody. -- But I want it to be automatically displayed in the preview pane etc. so that they...

Resource Problem
Hi, Here is the code ,what i am using HMODULE hmod; HRSRC hr; HGLOBAL gm; char* lock; hmod=LoadLibrary("testdll.dll"); hr=FindResource(hmod,MAKEINTRESOURCE(504),"GIF"); gm=LoadResource(hmod,hr); lock=(char *)LockResource(gm); if(hr == NULL) MessageBox("This is not working"); else MessageBox("This is working"); Here ,in this testdll.dll, we have stored Gif file as a resource and 504 is the resource identifier number. The resource type is "GIF". But its not working. plz suggest me the solution -- Regards, Ramakoteswara...

Problems Moving Mailboxes
I am trying to move a mailbox from one storage group to another on the same server. It looks like it moves the mailbox, then the status says "Saving changes to the directory" and it just sits there. I am running Exchange 2003 and I am doing the move directly from ESM. I have no other error messages in the event log, and I see the mailbox in both the original and the destination store. Her account property still says her mailbox is in the original store. The move itself took about 20 mins and it has been "saving to the directory" for almost an hour now. What can ...