Spell check not working 2007, 2010

All the appropiate check boxes etc are turned on. I can type a spelling
mistake, hit proof and spell check and it says all ok.. no as you type
functionality working either.

help please !

"Rule Could not be Created, check your folder permissions"
Outlook 2002, WinXP Pro.. tried adding work's exchange server but couldn't access it through the internet. Removed the Exchange account from Tools->Email Accounts, and now cannot create message rules with the "Organize" button on the toolbar. Any way to restore the permissions? Try running Detect and Repair. Also, ask your Exchange admin for the protocol to access your Exchange server mail. He will probably have to set you up with a VPN connector and give you some instructions. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discuss...

Money 2004 Deluxe does not work with windos vista business (32-bit)
I have money 2004 Deluxe (standalone version) and bookkeeping all my financial stuff there for a four years. I just upgrade to wondows vista business 2004(32-bit) and install the money 2004 deluxe. The installation is smooth. But it report some problems and vista close it once I click the icon. Is there any workaround or have I upgrade to a new version. The function in 2004 is pretty much enough for me and I feel that I do not need any new function in newer version. :( BTW: I also try to set it into the compatible mode as winXP and it does not work either. On Mar 27, 1:50 pm, "G...

Spell Check preferences?
Hi all, I have a user that is having problems with spell checking in Office 2004. When I set office up I did a full install with proofing tools, etc. The user is running OS 10.4.1. Here is the problem: spell checking never works unless he manually sets it up (he has to got through the tools->language & uncheck "do not check spelling or grammar..") routine for every single document he creates. My question is: Is there a way to set this to default for all documents? Thanks, burn01 jacobbehrnes@gmail.com I'm guessing you're talking about Word here. In Word, go to F...

spelling script
Hi Guys, I'm trying to write a small spelling script that will do the following: Read a word from a text file: show it to the user then needs to type it without any spelling mistake if OK, he gets the next word in the text file if not than he needs to type the word again until he gets it right. Can any one help me with this ? Cheers, Simon "Type each word as it appears then hit enter. Type quit to exit." foreach ($word in (get-content words.txt)) { $correct = $false do { $answer = Read-Host $word if ($answer -ceq $word) {$correct = $true} if ($answer -eq &...

INserting Word Docs into E mail Outlook 2007
Want to be able to ijsert a formatted Word into the body of an E mail. ...

EXCEL 2003/2007
I want to enter data in a cell in sheet1, data entered will accumulated in sheet2 every time I save. Thus, a summary table is created in sheet2. Is this possible in MS Excel? How will I do it? I would appreciate it the answer to this query is also emailed to me at giovannierualo@yahoo.com. Yes, that is possible. But you have to provide more detail about what you want. You say that you will be entering data into ONE cell in sheet1. Will that always be the same cell? If so, what cell? Then you say you want this data to be "accumulated" in sheet2. Exactly how d...

Why does rpc over https not work?
Hi all, When I configure the rpc over https on the exchange 2003 servers, I still can not make a connection as it pops me for the password. After I entered my domain password, it can not be accepted. We have FE and BE servers and exchange 2003 SP2. I configure s tje FE server to use basic authentication and integrated authentication on the backend serves. I can not figure out why it does not work. Can anyone help me with these? Hi, Try to access https://common-name/rpc. It should prompt you for user name and password. If it is giving the certificate warning, install the certific...

Spell check anomaly
When I REPLY to a message, WLM always checks the spelling on the original message even though I have selected the option to ignore the original text in a reply. What gives? Is that a bug in WLM? Tom If you save a message to Drafts or an EML file or open while in the Outbox, that will happen since it lost track of what was original and what was new. Or is this happening when you just start a new reply? If so are you interspersing your reply with the original message? Or using stationery? -- Mike - http://TechHelp.Santovec.us "Tom Brown" <Bu...

Help: SBS 2003 Exchange Send As permissions not working (and disappearing!)
Hello, I'm having a problem granting Send As rights to users. There's a particular company office manager who needs Send As access to several accounts. Unfortunately it's only worked for one of the accounts (an incoming "Jobs" box which is not logged into by anyone else). The other two accounts, no matter how many times I've tried, wont grant her permission to Send As. In fact I add her to the permissions list via Active Directory and a little later she's even disappeared from the list. I've messed with the 'This object' setting, and everything ...

spell check #9
The spell check is not working. I click on it an nothing happens. No errors messages. I don't know how to set it up , if that is what needs to be done. Teri wrote: > The spell check is not working. I click on it an nothing > happens. No errors messages. I don't know how to set it > up , if that is what needs to be done. And what version of Outlook are you running? ...

wanting to add boxes that can be checked
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I am wanting to add boxes that can be checked or unchecked. <br> Any suggestions? Thank you It's a Field named "Checkbox". Try Insert>HTML Object>Checkbox... Or: View>Toolbars>Forms and use the Forms checkbox. The HTML one looks nicer :-) Cheers On 29/05/10 1:54 AM, in article 59bb91c1.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0, "The_Bean@officeformac.com" <The_Bean@officeformac.com> wrote: > Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) P...

spell checker is not finding spelling errors, any suggestions?
Spell checker finds no spelling errors and tells me that it has completed its review. Yet, I have deliberately mis-spelled words in order to test the spell checker, and it is not finding these mis-spelled words. I am thinking that spell checker is not being pointed to the right dictionary, or any dictionary, but I can't seem to troubleshoot this on my own. Any suggestions? Spellbound wrote: > Spell checker finds no spelling errors and tells me that it has > completed its review. Yet, I have deliberately mis-spelled words in > order to test the spell checker, and it is not...

predictive spelling
Does anyone know of a predictive spelling add- in for Excel 2000 or later? Other than the built in one, that is. I'd like something which refers to a separate worksheet that I can specify. TIA Greg Little ...

Workflow status active, but not working
Hello, I have an opportunity that triggered a (sales process )workflow rule on creation. When I look at the the sales process in the opportunity it shows that it's active. When I move from sales stage from eg 20% to 50% none of the workflow activities are kicked off for the 50%. Any ideas? Thanks in advance, can you create a new test opportunity and see if it has the same problem ======================= John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://codegallery.gotdotnet.com/crm "Loreeta" <Loreeta@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B072F8E1-6DBA...

AfxMessageBox() not working...
Hi, Check out the code::: int nResponse = dlg.DoModal(); switch(nResponse) { case IDOK: { // TODO: Place code here to handle when the dialog is // dismissed with OK AfxMessageBox("Exiting Application"); break; } case IDCANCEL: { // TODO: Place code here to handle when the dialog is // dismissed with Cancel AfxMessageBox("Exiting Application : Execution Cancelled"); break; } }// End Switch Now here when the dialog ends, I dont see any message boxes popping up...whats the issue... Kindly suggest Thanks, a.a.cpp On 11 May 2005 20:48:...

MOD Function: MOD(7.0,1) = 1 Why? and how to work around it.
I'm using Excel 2003 spreadsheet, but I've tried this in Excel 2010 & OpenOffice.org. A similiar error occurs. You can see that I've also used the Microsoft suggested workaround but to no avail. Does anyone have an answer or possible suggestion. A B C Base Increment 5.0 0.10 Qty MOD(Qty,1) number-(INT(number/divisor)*divisor) Equiv. = Qty-(INT(Qty/1)*1) $A$2 5.0 0.0 0.0 SUM($A5,$B$2) 5.1 0.1 0.1 SUM($A13,$B$2) 5.9 0.9 0.9 SUM($A14,$B$2) 6.0 0.0 0.0 SUM($A15,$B$2) 6.1 0.1 0.1 SUM($A23,$B$2) 6.9 0.9 0.9...

Recover Outlook 2007 files
My hard drive failed before I could create a .pst. I have the backup of the outlook program files on the original drive. I need to recover the emails and folders that were there originally. Any suggestions? Dennis <dennis.ruth@verizon.net> wrote in message news:5019e062-4a28-4f84-bacd-e66ef07823ce@n75g2000hsh.googlegroups.com... > My hard drive failed before I could create a .pst. I have the backup > of the outlook program files on the original drive. I need to recover > the emails and folders that were there originally. Any suggestions? > Dennis If you didn't c...

email addresses don't pdf correctly in Publisher 2007
When I highlight someone's name and hyperlink it to an email address, Publisher automatically adds mailto: at the beginning of the address and the link works fine. But when I pdf it, whether I use the Publisher print as PDF, or use the print menu and choose Adobe pdf, or go from Adobe and create a pdf, the link on the email address ends up as mailto:mailto:emailaddress, i.e., 2 mailto:'s show up. So then when you click on it, it opens up my email program and puts one of "mailto:" in front of the address instead of just putting the address there and the email won't ...

Spelling in Outlook
I run XP Pro SP1, IE 6.0 and its Outlook Express. I also run MS Office 97 Patch 2b with English and Brazilian dictionaries. Winword works fine with both dics. After write a message in OE and when trying to get it spelled, get foll box : "An error occured while the spelling was been checked". Does this happen with someone before ? Can anyone help me in find the solution for this problem ? Appreciate assistance ...

Please Help! Spanish has hijacked my Word 2007 spell checker!
I have saved (repeatedly in existing and new blank documents) all my settings to English, US. However, my spell checker is marking everything in red. When I look at it, the spell check suggests spanish spelling of the words. The spell checker says Spanish, US. I go back, all setting say English. Default language is set to English. I don't know what else to try. Make sure to turn off the "Detect language automatically" option in Review tab | Set Language. Note that once the language has changed in a document, you may have to select the whole document and manu...

Project 2010 04-20-10
How can open a Project 2010 file in Project 2003? Hi BruceD975, hope you are well. Project 2010 provides backwards compatibility, it allows conversion of a schedule to 2007, 2003 and 2000 file formats. However there may be some loss of functionlity in the conversion. To achieve what you are after, if possible, have the 2010 schedule saved as a Project 2000-2003 file format (*.mpp), then it can be opened using Project 2003. To save the schedule in 2003 format from Project 2010: File-> Save As Change the Save As type: drop down list to Microsoft Project 2000 - 2003 (...

Multiple e-mails on 2 computers(corrected spelling)
My wife's windows ME/Outlook 2000 pc suddenly began getting 2 of each e-mail several months ago. She has Norton AV on the computer but it had been working fine with the computer. She didn't renew the subscription for updates this go around since she was getting a new Dell. I can't say the multiple e-mails started when the Norton subscription expired because I don't know the exact dates. But I guess it could be a possible cause? When I connected her new Dell XP home Outlook 2002 computer through the DlinkDI604 router we use in the house so they could both download the same ...

Consolidate excel 2007
I have cosolidated 26 sheets all in the same book with the sum function, top row left column. Most of the consolidation worked OK but 4 totals are incorrect. I have checked that all the numbers to be totalled are in fact numbers. Please can you help -- With Appreciation Glenn Pinetown, KwaZulu Natal, South Africa Decimal display maybe? -- Regards Dave Hawley www.ozgrid.com "Glenn" <Glenn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:12C0EBC1-03B6-4EF4-96DE-EF05518F6222@microsoft.com... >I have cosolidated 26 sheets all in the same book with ...

Excel 2007 Concatenate Question
Lets say I have one row and three columns. In the single row I have three columns like this: A B C 11111 22222 I need a formula for column C that will concatenate column A and column B together separated by a space and put parentheses around the data in column B in the result so column C would look like this: C 11111 (22222) When done, the whole row should look like this: A B C 11111 22222 11111 (22222) I can get the concatenate to work and put the space between the two and the opening parentheses but c...

Mouse scroll wheel does not work under Windows XP in CListCtrl
I am using my own List-Controls which are using CListCtrl as base. In this Controls the mouse scroll wheel does not work under Windows XP. Is there any parameter which should be set? Best regards rolf brockmann On Tue, 23 May 2006 02:51:01 -0700, rolfb <rolfb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am using my own List-Controls which are using CListCtrl as base. >In this Controls the mouse scroll wheel does not work under Windows XP. >Is there any parameter which should be set? It ought to just work. If you are using Intellipoint, note that later versions of Intellipoint requir...