Sound shows on custom Annimation list yet no sound heard

When the PP Presentation is saved as a show,some slides have sound and some
do not.  All sound came from the same folder.  Also, when playing the slides
while in PPPresentation, swome have sound and some do not despite all being
indicated on custom annimation lisy and all startin "after previous."
Thanks!

Often when one sound plays but another doesn't, it's an issue of the length
of the file path. What's the file path to your music? Is it really long? If
so, the longer-named songs might just be hitting the length limit.

"PowerPointer" <PowerPointer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When the PP Presentation is saved as a show,some slides have sound and
> some
> do not.  All sound came from the same folder.  Also, when playing the
> slides
> while in PPPresentation, swome have sound and some do not despite all
> being
> indicated on custom annimation lisy and all startin "after previous."
> Thanks!

0
Echo

make outlook 2007 show activities for that contact
when I click the activities tab of a contact in outlook 2007, it displays the entire activities entered so far, not just the ones for that contact. it was not like that in Outlook 2003. am i missing a setting? Contacts should only show the activities the contact is associated with. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLET...

Can Customer Purchase History include Tax?
Is there any way to have this field (Customer Properties > Purchase History) reflect the total spend (including tax) for a customer?? We're using this to give them a discount when they spend over $100, but of course that should logically include tax, whereas the data in their purchase history right now only displays sales totals w/out tax...can this be changed to include tax in the total? Regards, -=RFM=- I would only give them a discount if they purchased $100 worth of merchandise. I don't know why of any retailer that includes tax in this calculation. I don't thi...

Searching for Vendors or Customers
We just upgraded to GP 10.0 today. I was trying to do some payables, and searching for a Vendor Name was a royal pain. In 9.0, I used to search by typing part of the Vendor Name in a Search Box, and it gave me the Vendor I wanted. Now, I click Find, and I have to type in the Vendor Name verbatim (case-sensitive). It does not accept wildcards either. I imagine the same would apply to Customer Name when doing invoicing. Is there a workaround for this? -- I am running on Office 2003, unless otherwise stated. ------=_NextPart_0001_1EF22006 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding...

Creating a distribution list that sends emails to addresses other than user's default
I want to create an email distribution list that sends emails to a different email address than the default. Right now in Active Directory (windows server 2003), I create a user than a create a default email address (it shows up in bold), and then I can create multiple alias's that are then redirected to the default address. What I want to do is create a distribution list that sends emails to an email address that is not the users default email account. For example, I have a user who's default address is john@company.local, he has a number of alias's such as info@company.com. Wha...

Please help: Template for basic customer service/sales/reports
I want a basic CRM sales, customer service and reports, so I bought MS CRM software single license and MS SQL server. With very little Windows programming .NET and MS SQL experience, I don't think I have the time learn and develop a basic layout for sales, customer service and reports. Is there some kind of templates that I can download or purchase that come with pre-developed interfaces that I can pick from. I like the setup that comes with the demo version of MS CRM, so I'm seeking for something similar to that. Or is it better just to pay a developer to do the work for m...

Office XP Sounds
I'm having a problem with the Office XP Sounds add-on, available for download at Microsoft's Web site. I've tried installing them a few times, but only 20% of them really work--the rest of the time it's like they don't even exist. I know this because they were working just fine a couple weeks ago, but then I decided to reformat my hard drive and now I can't for the life of me figure out how to get them all back. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. TIA! -- Kyle W. ...

low voice recording volume with Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio sound card
Hi all, Here a while back I build a new computer and installed a Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio sound card. The Asus P5Q PRO TURBO motherboard I put in it had integrated sound but would not do what I needed. Now, I'm having problems with the microphone not having enough volume to properly record voice. For some reason when I go into Sounds and Audio Device Properties, Voice and Test Hardware the mic volume yield is very low unless I put a boost under Record Control, Advanced. After I do another Test Hardware everything working properly but when I try anything that uses analog...

Thumping sound in XP after I click someting
Ok I built an home theater PC (HTPC) with Windows XP and had all the latest updates. To make a long story short, my projector blew a bulb and it took about 6+ months to replace it. During that down time, I didn't turn the PC on. I was able to finally buy a bulb, and start the PC up again. Now, whenever I initiate an activity with a mouse, and the activity happens, I get a thump, where a ding is supposed to sound. For example, if I click the Back button in IE and it goes to the previous page, I get a thump. If I click Ok on a dialog box, I get a thump; if I double-click on ...

Product custom attributes cannot be mapped to OrderProducts
We have add some attributes to the product entity without problems. We tried to mapp that attributes to OrderProducts without success. Any idea? Hi, it is not possible, since you don't create order products from the product record, but you create it from the order record...meaning you can only map order fields to the order product... "Inoco" wrote: > We have add some attributes to the product entity without problems. We tried > to mapp that attributes to OrderProducts without success. > > Any idea? > > ...

Re: ira contributions not showing in tax line
I set up a Roth ira account in money, the retirement box is checked, bu my contributions don't show up in the tax line manager... any advice - hobbe ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Posted via http://www.mcse.m ----------------------------------------------------------------------- View this thread: http://www.mcse.ms/message679579.htm ...

Unstarted Tasks report showing completed tasks
I have tasks that started and finished in the past. In addition, I have manually marked them as completed. Why are they still showing up in my Unstarted Tasks report? The unstarted tasks report just uses the unstarted tasks filter to find tasks where Actual Start = NA. Check the filter (Project, Filtered For, More Filters etc). Check the Actual Start field in the Tracking Table. -- Trevor Rabey 0407213955 61 8 92727485 PERFECT PROJECT PLANNING www.perfectproject.com.au "mrobles" <mrobles@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3E9D4C4F-B764-47DC-B...

SUBTOTAL A LIST
Hi - Is there a way to subtotal a list...once I create a list the subtotal feature is not available. I also fail to see the difference between a list and the auto filter function, can someone explain? Thanks, Jim Jim, Here is the technique that I use. Insert some lines above the headers in your spreadsheet. Example: Row 1 Row 2 Row 3 =SUBTOTAL(9,D6:D1000) Row 4 Row 5 First Name Last Name Sales Region Sales ($) Etc Lets say you want to filter just the midwest sales ...

searching a Dutch Last Name in a standard WSS Contact list
Search problem: searching a Dutch Last Name in a standard WSS Contact list on a English site doesn't work. On a Dutch site it works fine! The Lastname is Diepenmaat. When searching other names like Jansen,..,.. there is no problem, searching mr Diepenmaat his First Name works fine, also the Crawllog indicates that the listitem is crawled. There are no noise words except for the default noise words in the standard noise word files. We are using Search Server 2008 Express Edition. We installed all the language packs and servicepacks. Need some help! Thanks in advance, A...

Sound card / sound devices not recognized
I recently re-installed XP SP3 after a virus attack and now my machine is not recognizing my headphones nor my plug and play speakers (both of these work on other machines). My machine is a Gateway, built 12/2003, P4, Windows Media Player 9. My best guess is that it is a sound card issue. I don’t know whether the card is on the motherboard or separate: I haven’t ID’ed the type of sound card yet. I ran a program called Everest that lists all the components, but under the motherboard I did not recognize anything that looked like a sound card. I have made sure the speakers are...

HTML
Hi, (OL 2002, Win XP) I have designed a Form in this fashion: Since I use Word as my HTML Editor, I have disabled Word as the html editor, then I have written an email and saved it as an oft file. I put a shortcut on my desktop for easy access to it. I re-enabled Word as my html editor. Everything is fine except that I cannot seem to get the exact same look once I enable Word as html editor as the "Form" has extra blank lines or spaces in it, etc. I re-open it to correct it but it does not show those unnecessary spaces or blank lines in it when not using Word as the html editor. I w...

Sales Order Customization
Hello. I have a pretty complex need of a custom sales order screen. I intend to develop a Web Application for Sales Order with a Single form to enter Header as well as Products. I can Add this Web Application to the ISV Tab and I can generate a CRM Order from my WebApp using CRM SDK. Couple of Questions: 1. When the User Clicks on the New Order Button or Picks up an existing Order, Is there a way to Default the Tab to my Custom Tab instead of the CRM Information Tab? 2. How can i remove mandatory field constraints like Price List in Sales Order? Is it possible? 3. Is it Possible to Embed ...

Payment terms field in customer inquiry
When I pull up the customer inquiry screen, there is no field for payment terms. This is something that we need to know on every customer who calls us and we need to know it while they are on the phone. It would be *greatly* helpful to us if payment terms were displayed on the customer inquiry window so our sales people don't have to go into the customer card and risk accidental changes or deletions in customer information. I have a hard time understanding why this information was not included on the inquiry window in the first place. Thank you! ---------------- This post is a ...

customizing reply
Where can I modify the settings that pertain to replying to messages. By default the text goes blue when I send a reply, I would like to change all this. Cheers. Tools | Options | Mail Format tab | Fonts button. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent to my e-mail address will probably not be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:01e801c39d7c$b817d120$a301280a@phx.gbl, Pall wrote: > Where can I modify the settings that pertain to replying > to messages. By default the text goes blue when I send a > reply, I would...

obtain list of hardrive guid's
I just bought a new laptop with windows 7 home premium. first I load McAfee security. then I decreased the size of the hard drive order may be switched. I made a close of the original disk for backup. with a plan to install all my stuff one the original with a backup of the virgin drive in case of emergency. all went well. I'm now trying to use bcdedit to add the second drive to the boot list, I backed bcd store, use create to create a new entry. but displaying whats in the store doesn't show. now I'm trying to find the guid for the 2nd partition so I can fix/workaround this. but...

Adding Custom Number Categories
Apologies if this has been asked before (I have tried searching)... What I would like is for #,##0_);[Red](#,##0) to appear as an option in the format cell custom number category for any worksheet that I open - rather than having to type this in each time I create a new sheet. Is this possible? If so how? Cheers! -- andikins ------------------------------------------------------------------------ andikins's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=19920 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=469553 creat an icon linked t...

Folder List Font Size #2
I am using Outlook 2002. I increased my screen resoloution for a project i was working on. After I was done I changed it back to 800x600. Now the fonts in my folder list are larger than they were before. Is there any way I can adjust the font size of the just the foler list? The font size in my Outlook folders is what I am used to. Also the font under my icons looks different after I changed it back. So maybe its a system setting? ...

Error faced::Windows Media Player cannot play the file because there is a problem with your sound device. There may not be a sound device installed on your computer, it may be in use by another progra
i can hear all system sounds an even hear tst sound in Realteck HD Audio Manager bt no other sound plays as in no music file an no online music.... if i open music file in windows media plyer 9 the eroor comes: Windows Media Player cannot play the file because there is a problem with your sound device. There may not be a sound device installed on your computer, it may be in use by another program, or it may not be functioning properly. THERE is no ques mrk on ny sound,vedio and game controllers device..in device manager...bt yellow ques mrk an exclamation mrk on MODEM DEVICE O...

Sound recorder in Publisher
Hi I want to record a voice in Publisher using the sound recorder. I can do this by Insert object and selecting Wave Sound, but when I do this the sound icon does not appear even if I tick the display as Icon box. If I click on Change Icon, I can select a different one and it works, but I just want to the sound recorder icon. This works in Word so not sure why is does not in publisher? Thanks Shirl -- shirl shirl wrote: > I want to record a voice in Publisher using the sound recorder. I can > do this by Insert object and selecting Wave Sound, but when I do this > the soun...

Changing Calendar Alarm Sound
Recently, a hard drive failure forced reinstalling Office, including Outlook. Previusly, I had set up Outlook to use a custom sound for alerting me to calendar events by simply renaming my custom sound to the default sound name - I've foprgotten what that is. When I reinstalled Office, it seemed that both the mail notification and the calendar alert default sounds were the same. This isn't convenient. How can I set them up to be different, and in fact, to use my custom sound as my appointment alert? Thanks Optiker You can set a WAV here: Tools menu > Options > Other > ...

How to get notice when CDialog is showed?
Hi, I need to do something as soon as the dialog is showed. I added the codes in OnInitDialog(), then I found the dialog hasn't been showed by then. I have to add m_nTimerID = SetTimer(1, 25, 0); in the OnInitDialog() and add my codes in OnTimer(UINT nIDEvent), but I found that the dialog is showed faster or slower sometimes. Anyone can tell me the right way to do it? Thank you a lot Either use PostMessage at the end of OnInitDialog and create a handler for the message or call the base class implementation of OnInitDialog and then do your stuff. This last thing may or may not work...