SmartArt Table Hierarchy

Win XP PowerPoint 2007

Table hierarchies build downwards.  eg 'A' on top; subordinates of 'A'
below.  I want to build upwards.  'A' below its subordinates.  If that's
possible, how?

Thanks.

0
ZootRot

Remove SmartArt
How do I remove SmartArt (aka convert the graphic to text) in PowerPoint? A Ramirez, The only thing you can do is click on the little arrows in the text pane next to the the smartart, select and copy the text, delete the smartart, and paste the text back into the slide or in a placeholder. -- Luc Sanders MVP - PowerPoint "A Ramirez" <ARamirez@discussions.microsoft.com> schreef in bericht news:5851B93E-C0DE-4EB7-8CD5-BEABF20734D4@microsoft.com... > How do I remove SmartArt (aka convert the graphic to text) in PowerPoint? > How do I remove SmartA...

SVC05002 table error with dynamics 9 upgrade ERROR
hi, I am trying to upgrade from Dynamics 9 to v10. On page 10, of the upgrade instructions they tell us to run select RTV_Return_Status from SVC05002 group by RTV_Return_Status having count(*) > 1 against the DYNAMICS table. I get the following error: Server: Msg 208, Level 16, State 1, Line 1 Invalid object name 'SVC05002'. Thanks for your help Hi Biren, Execute the script against your company database/s and proceed to the next step in the manual you are using. Hope this helps! Cheers, Dennis Araullo, MACS Microsoft Certified Techno...

Pivot table
Hello I have 2 pivot tables. They deal with the same resource. Is there some way, that when I change the field which is defined as "page field" in the first table (i.e. Partner), that the same field (Partner, also defined as "page filed") in the second table will change in the same way? I mean, if I select in the first table "Company A", the second table will also switch into "Company A" datas. For exmaple Table1 Company |Month --------------------- Type |Quantity Option1 | Table2 Company |Month --------------------- Type ...

Fixed Assets ACRS tables
Is there a way to update/change ACRS tables? Can new ones be added? Our client here in sydney is reporting to their US headquarters, and they are using depreciation rates table from Gap 20. The rates are not on the ACRS tables of GP. Thanks. ...

SmartArt Table Hierarchy
Win XP PowerPoint 2007 Table hierarchies build downwards. eg 'A' on top; subordinates of 'A' below. I want to build upwards. 'A' below its subordinates. If that's possible, how? Thanks. ...

Table Import
Hi, can anyone guide me to the user manual for using Table Import. Thanks ...

Pivot table subtotal select
After recently upgrading my MS Office I cannot select and highlight a subtotal row within a pivot table as I was able to before. By placing my cursor at the left side edge of a subtotal row (cursor changes to a right-hand pointing arrow) I was able to format all subtotal rows within the pivot table with a different color, bold etc. Can you tell me what option I need to select w/in Excel to regain this ability? Thanks Kevin Allen From the PivotTable toolbar, choose PivotTable>Select, and check that Enable Selection is on. Kevin Allen wrote: > After recently upgrading my MS Off...

Table Cell
I have created a form using a table. I want to lock or block cells that should not be changed. How do you do this? ...

WHY: duplicated entries in suppliers table after using QSimport
hello after using QSimport to populate the items table, i've noticed that there are a lot of duplicate entries being created in the supplier table. There are 254 only distinct supplier names, but there are 654 suppliers total. When you look at the suppliers which are present more than once, you notice (i am 99% sure) that all of the ones that get duplicated are had to be truncated to 30 characters, the max data length for that field. i checked and they are not being duplicated because they are misspelled or even because of trailing spaces in the supplier name 1) would it be harmfu...

Maximum Table Size?
Hi everyone! Happy post-Thanksgiving withdrawals as left-overs diminish! I'm using A02 on XP. I have a DB for internal contract audits and it's just one big table with 2 forms and a few reports. I seem to have hit a wall on adding fields to my table. I have approximately 162 fields and it won't let me add any more. I get the error: Property value is too large. There are no fields that can be logically moved to another table. It's just a questionaire with comment fields and a few dates. I guess I can have Table1 and Table2 and link them but I only need a few mor...

Connecting tables
Is there any way to connect tables in Publisher similiar to the way you can connect text frames for overfill. kpappano wrote: > Is there any way to connect tables in Publisher similiar to the way you can > connect text frames for overfill. Nope. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://ed.mvps.org Is there any other way I can do it? Any suggestions? "Ed Bennett" wrote: > kpappano wrote: > > Is there any way to connect tables in Publisher similiar to the way you can > > connect text frames for overfill. > > Nope. > > -- > E...

DYNAMIC TABLE LAYOUT
Hi, Everybody, I have a dynamic table that looks like this: A B C 1 Contry State Sales 2 Brasil SP 50.000 3 RJ 40.000 4 MG 30.000 5 Peru Lima 20.000 6 Cusco 10.000 7 Machu Pichu 5.000 The thing is I would like to have it with the field 'Contry' duplicated in every line or simply like this: A B C 1 Contry State Sales 2 Brasil SP 50.000 3 Brasil RJ 40.000 4 Brasil MG 30.000 5 Peru ...

Shading cell in a table
I am creating a calendar 12 month. I set it up using the table Publisher provides. I want to shade only certain cells. Every time I try it will shade it on every month. How do I get it to only do one cell for only that page. This calendar is 12 pages long with a month on everypage. Any help would be grately appreciated since this project is due on Wed. I am at a lost. Thanks Jeeper45 With Pub2002, what you are asking isn't a problem. Works fine for me. Without trying to figure out if this is a problem or just the way the calendar wizard for the version you have functions, why not j...

How do I remove the (blank) from an excel pivot table?
I am trying to create a pivot table from a liston an excel spreadsheet. Many of the items on the list will be blank. On the pivot table, the blank items show up as (blank) - I want the cell to be empty! I tried setting the table empty values but that doesn't work...any help would be greatly apprecated... If you click the small black triangle near the top of the Table, a menu will appear. Just clear the checkbox next to (blank) -- Gary''s Student "MarkfromAZ" wrote: > I am trying to create a pivot table from a liston an excel spreadsheet. Many > of the...

making table
Hi, Would you guy teach me how to make this table please? With: 1) 3 rows 2) first 2 rows have 2 evenly spaced columns 3) third row has 3 evenly space columns something like this: xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxx xxx xxx Thanks!!! Make two separate tables one with two columns one with 3, is one way...then group them together. -- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Rob Giordano Microsoft MVP Expression "Tom" <nospam@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:uTssEluXJHA.4424@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > Would you guy teach me how to make this table please? > > With: > ...

Link Tables in Report Writer
Hi everyone, Im working with Report Writer in GP10 I read David articles and they are interesting but my question is: for exemple I want to add the "expiration date" to the "POP Receivings Posting journal" report let's assume I found the table containing the "expiration date" how do I get to it when creating table relationships Im new with GP and Im having difficulties what tables to link to get the final table. I really tried everything to figure it out but I didn't succeed I hope I was clear explaning this. thank you guys in advance It sounds li...

pivot table data range
I am creating a pivot table in one excel file and pulling the data source from another excel file. The problem is the name of the data source file changes every month to coordinate with the new reporting month. For an example, the name goes from this: datasource 403.xls, to this: datasource 503.xls. How can I enter the range name of this file without manually changing the date in the range? Can I use a cell reference in the name range, which I have tried unsuccessfully? Help Dawn 1. Can't you just use Edit/Links ? 2. Could try Edit/Replace. 3. I have files with daily name chang...

Update orginal table with new Table
Hi All, This is all in Version 2003.... I have an orginal, 2 primary key table with various other fields for each record (those fields are all subject to change, like emails, names, addresses, etc). Periodically, I am emailed an Excel sheet with the latest version from our datawarehouse (same fields as orginal). I would like to build a query/queries that would: (1) Keep all unchanged records from the orginal table (2) Add any new records from the excel sheet (3) Change any original records where the non-primary key has changed. The original table would continue to grow, as old data is al...

Pivot Table Question???
I've put this out here before but have yet to get any response.... is it too complex or detailed or not detailed enough for a response??? At least let me know if I need to re-direct my question??? This is pretty detailed, I hope you can follow my train of thought. Normally I would attempt to do this in Access, but since the participants in this project do not have the program or the ability, we will need to do it in Excel. I can't get my brain around where to begin or what tools to use on this one. I think I'm just overwhelmed. We have manually placed in formulas and such to get ...

Office 2007
Hi all gurus, I have information typed into word 2007, what i want to do now is insert all that information into a table with 3 columns and 10 rows. Is there a simple way to do this? Thanks. "Neil Holden" <NeilHolden@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B0B36A19-E6DE-4F2B-88B8-2A201C06B0F6@microsoft.com... > Hi all gurus, > > I have information typed into word 2007, what i want to do now is insert > all > that information into a table with 3 columns and 10 rows. Is there a > simple > way to do this? > > Thanks....

Smartart Tools in Word
At the top of Word you have the different menu's for Home, Insert, Page Layout, etc... How do I get the menu for Smartart Tools to list? On Tue, 22 Dec 2009 09:11:02 -0800, wrocamb <wrocamb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >At the top of Word you have the different menu's for Home, Insert, Page >Layout, etc... How do I get the menu for Smartart Tools to list? First you must insert and select some SmartArt. The tools tab for it is "contextual", meaning that it displays only when the selection is something for which it's useful. If there is so...

pivot table
Hi - have just switched to XP In a pivot in old excel I use to to click in a subtotal field eg "Europe Total" and excel would automatically highlight all subtotals at that level. It just meant I could colour the row and it would apply to all of the subtotals - how can I do that it XP ? thanks To enable selection -- From the Pivot toolbar, choose PivotTable>Select Click on Enable Selection To format the subtotals -- Move the pointer to the left of a subtotal heading in the pivot table. When the black arrow appears (like the one that appears when the pointer is over a r...

Relationship table in metabase
Does anyone know what the relationship table in metabase is for? I thought I knew until I queried it, and found > 1 occurrence in this table for a given referencingAttribute, and ReferencingEntity. Andrew, The table stores the CRM relationship definitions, just as the name says and you have thought. Your observation is correct: some attributes have relationships to multiple entities. For instance the contact.parentcustomerid has a relationship to both the account.accountid and the contact.contactid. It's the usual behavior of customer fields as they can hold an account or a con...

Table Import
Hi all. New to Great Plains but the administration of the system has been dumped in my lap. We have on certain workstations GP running with Table Import Definitions defined on them and on other workstations the list of definitions is blank. In what file in the EEnterpriseXX directory are these definitions stored? Thanks, Art Martin The files are located on the workstation in the following tables. SY50000.idx SY50000.dat SY50100.idx SY50100.dat Leslie "ArtMartin" wrote: > Hi all. New to Great Plains but the administration of the system has been > dumped in my lap....

SmartArt Animation -- Countercyclical Arrows?
I'm trying to construct a slide in which there are two sets of revolving arrows: one set goes clockwise and the other moves counterclockwise. "Effect Options" does allow movement in both directions, but the SmartArt choices, themselves, show only a set of arrows pointing in a clockwise direction. Is there a way to "flip" the art so the arrows point in a counterclockwise direction? Any other suggestions would be much appreciated. OLY Select the arrow in the SmartArt diagram, then go to SmartArt Tools Format tab. In the Arrange group, choose the ...