slight image rotations to animate a picture

How do i animate an uploaded picture slightly to the left or right on an axis
point, say 10 - 30 degrees in PowerPoint 2008 for the MAC?

PM

I suppose that same as in PC, you have a rotation effect (emphasis)
"pm@cs" <pm@cs@discussions.microsoft.com> a �crit dans le message de news:
9EC9C5B5-AFF2-4182-BBAB-7ECB1080FBCB@microsoft.com...
> How do i animate an uploaded picture slightly to the left or right on an
> axis
> point, say 10 - 30 degrees in PowerPoint 2008 for the MAC?
>
> PM

0
jpforestier

How does one CENTER images, text boxes etc., on a PAGE?
I have not been able to find the feature that centers all images or selected images, taxt boxes, etc., on a page. Secondly, I have noticed that if the content of one page are copied on to another page, the copied sontent is not placed in the exactly same location as the copied material. W#hy does this happen and how can it be fixed? I am using Publisher 2003 and 2002. The problem seems to related to both versions. After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from Stevk <stevk@idirect.com>... > I have not been able to find the feature that centers all images ...

jpeg image does not appear in Publisher
Have tried the 'picture frame' route and direct insert. The external handles of the image appear but not the image itself. Same prob with gif. Corel Draw is OK. First time I've used Publisher View, pictures, detailed display... -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Newperson" <Newperson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:306B4582-1882-4EAB-A420-EA17187CB6D6@microsoft.com... > Have tried the 'picture frame' route and direct insert. The external handles > of the ...

Picture Frame Size
How do you maintain the picture frame size when inserting a different picture into a current picture frame? Basically I would like to fit the picture to the picture frame like you could in earlier versions of Publisher. Not sure what you mean. When you insert a picture frame, you can resize it to any dimension, the picture you select will be resized to fit the frame automatically. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "D" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1985801c41cb8$b4ccb010$...

Document sizes slightly different

sorting out duplicate data of slight variation
hi. in a school district volunteer effort, i have a need to sort out rows of data which are duplicates of other rows of data yet some fields contain different data. picture this: columns: first name, last name, address rows contain data like below: susan, smith, 1440 wallaby way joe, smith, 1440 wallaby way bart, smith, 200 kings court i need to keep susan or joe but not both. HELP! Hi Carl, You can use a filter, but I expect your initial goal is to identify them and chose one of them at the primary one to keep. Chip Pearson has a rather complete collection of dealing with duplicates. ...

Help with Tasks
Is there a way to view an image that's been pasted into a task? Right now, I can only view the image placeholder (or an icon). I can view images in other areas of outlook? Thanks for any advice. Outlook XP/Exchange 2000 running on Win XP Pro -- Dab Cut off: yourhead to respond ...

Error: "The picture is too complex to be made into a border."
I'm trying to create a custom border out of a picture, however I get the following error: "The picture is too complex to be made into a border". I could not find any specifications for border pictures. Anybody know what those picture specifications are? ...

slightly OT, but anyone know...
....of an online website to check a sentence, or phrase, for grammatical accuracy and correct punctuation? everything I've found so far wants money for a book or lessons, or worse wants to give me pragmatic rules which rarely apply. anybody know of something very, very effective? Google turned up the following: http://www.yourdictionary.com/dictionary-articles/free-online-grammar.html http://spellcheckplus.com/ http://www.grammarly.com/?q=grammar&gclid=CLWSs9SThaICFQa0bwodgg1yFw -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yo...

Clipart Images dglxasset.aspx
All of a sudden, now when I go to insert a clipart image i only get the first few images to display in the thumbnail section. The rest show up as an image of a document with dglxasset written on them. I can right click and show properties and then see the image. But that kind of defeats the issue of using thumbnails. I have office XP with SP2 installed. After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from Sam <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>... > All of a sudden, now when I go to insert a clipart image > i only get the first few images to disp...

can you add some better animation features in your poweroint ?
how to used excel formula ?can you send me all the details . "prasenjit" <prasenjit@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A8EC67F5-550A-4F83-B6F6-49AF151DE388@microsoft.com... > how to used excel formula ?can you send me all the details . Hmmm, animation, excel formulas and PowerPoint. Can you be a bit more explicit as to exactly what you are trying to do with what? ...

Printer problem with linefeeds at beginning, slightly solved
Hello, at first I want to thank you answering my last problems. I think it's a device driver problem or a windows problem (tried W2k, WinXP, Editor, Wordpad, all the same). There seems to be bad data in the buffer when each print job starts, also after cold booting the pc and printer - so there's always bad data before printing. My question: Is it possible to erase the contents of the printer buffer? I think this could solve my problem. How can I erase the buffer? Thanks for your help, Guido Hello, I have an ESC command of the printer to initialize it: ESC @ But I don't know ...

Pictures in a Cell?
Is it possible to 'insert' a picture in a cell ? Simple question but I cannot find a positive answer in the help - so maybe it can't be done Thanks for your time John Hi John! Cells can only contains formulas and values, not objects as pictures and charts. Best regards Stefan H�gglund Microsoft "Ann and John" <aj@annandjohn.com> wrote in message news:c249tu$ta$1@news8.svr.pol.co.uk... > Is it possible to 'insert' a picture in a cell ? > > Simple question but I cannot find a positive answer in the help - so maybe > it can't be done...

using picture on charts in exel 2002
After I updated to Exel 2002 the pictures I had displayed on a chart wall does not print properly... It looks fine on print preview but when you actually print it only show's a small portion of the picture... Before the update I had no problem... I have tryed every thing I know to make the correction.... Nothing has worked so far... Thanks The only thing that comes to mind is everyone's favorite whipping boy. Do your printer drivers need updating? - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services http://PeltierTech.com/Excel/Charts/ _______ jdishner...

how to show a ListItem without image & not selectable in a CListCtrl
Hi, I want to develop a CListCtrl, in that i do not want to show the icon(image) for a single list item. And, i do not want user to select that list item. Except this item, all remaining items should have icon(image) and should be selectable. How do i do this ? Can anybody help me ? Thanks in Advance. -Thiyagarajan. To make an item unselectable: - handle the LVN_ITEMCHANGED notification message, - check the item index, mask (uChanged) and new state (uNewState) in the passed in NMLISTVIEW structure, - if the mask contains LVIF_STATE and uNewState contains LVIS_SELECTED and/or LVIS_FOCUSE...

SQL image question (journals)
I'm selling books using the description field for my titles. 30 characters is way too short for this, so I changed the field to varchar255. When I tender sales with descriptions longer than 30 characters, I get a run time error. I've tracked it down to the ReceiptCompressed field in the jounals table. RMS is sending information to the databased in a compressed image format for the journal. Has someone found a way to limit the amount of text passed to the journal? Thanks, Jonathan jonathan@book-m.com It's not a good idea to change the database tables that way. You shoul...

Printing / deleting images from Outlook
Hi! I am using XP pro SP2 and Outlook 2003 SP2. When I print a jpg that came as an attachment of an e-mail, this is done through Windows Image and Fax Visualiser. If I use the arrows at the bottom of the Visualiser, I have access to other images that I have deleted a long time ago. It seems that they are kept somewhere in a temp folder. I would like to delete them. I went to my profile / local definitions / temp and deleted everything there. However, those images were still there in the Visualiser! I did a search using the name of one of the jpg and Windows could not locate it! What ...

vba to crop a picture
Is it possible to crop 44 pixels off the bottom of the .gif image MyPicture located at the location MyLocation, and resave it as MyPicture? On Fri, 26 Mar 2010 19:16:04 -0700, Southern at Heart <SouthernatHeart@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: Not without a graphic library. Such third-party tool would have a help file documenting how to do this. -Tom. Microsoft Access MVP >Is it possible to crop 44 pixels off the bottom of the .gif image MyPicture >located at the location MyLocation, and resave it as MyPicture? > ....I can do it manually with Microsof...

view image in email
I am using Outlook 2007 as my email account and find that I cannot open pictures sent in emails. I only get emails from trusted sources as my email address has been kept to few people. I have tried several options including the use of the "Tools", "Customise" tag with various settings but to no avail. I still just get the box with the red X in top left hand corner and no right click option to view the image. Does anyone have any ideas. Thank you "Stewart" <him@invalid.supanet.co.uk> wrote in message news:%23UsxuPxuKHA.5008@TK2MSFTNGP05....

pictures in email stationary
I have Outlook 2007 on Vista and Outlook 2003 on WinXP SP2. Exchange 2003 SBS. All latest patches applied. If I create a signature in Outlook 2007 and insert a JPEG either hosted on the web (linked) or local, picture is displayed by receiver OK. If I create a signature in Outlook 2003 and insert a JPEG either hosted on the web (linked) or local, picture is NOT displayed on local machine or on receiver's e-mail. ...

Slightly OT.... Webshield is allowing SPAM
All, We are running Exchange 5.5 (SP4) on an NT4 server (sp6a), mail delivered by SMTP. I have installed webshield 4.5 MR1a on the same server and set the IMS to run on port 26 by modifying the services file. All has been fine for a week or so, but suddenly we are deluged with SPAM messages, up to nearly 1000 per hour. The result of which is Exchange cant cope and even "real" messages never arrive in the users inboxes, even though if I send an email from an external address with a delivery receipt, exchange sends back a delivery receipt correctly. I enabled anti spam in Webshiel...

Incorporating Images In Executable File
I have a bunch of bitmaps/icons I use in the release version of a program. I was hoping to incorporate them in the executable file so I don't have to add a list image files along with the executable. Many of them are loaded using LoadImage. Can I do it so they are lumped into the executable? Thanks, Matt Add them as bitmap or icon resources to your file.LoadImage works perfectly well in that case, and in fact this is the most common case of using LoadImage. joe On 27 Feb 2004 16:41:54 -0800, bonmatt10@cs.com (matt) wrote: >I have a bunch of bitmaps/icons I use in the release ...

Slide database image
Hii i need to slide images which are coming from database. and also i need to slide image with the button click. can anybody help me? Swati Shrivastava (swatikhushbu24@gmail.com) writes: > Hii i need to slide images which are coming from database. > and also i need to slide image with the button click. > can anybody help me? I don't understand the question, but I think you are in the wrong newsgroup... -- Erland Sommarskog, SQL Server MVP, esquel@sommarskog.se Links for SQL Server Books Online: SQL 2008: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/sqlserver/cc514207.asp...

Outlook 2007: Dynamic image in signature
Hello everyone. I work in a very small office of 6 people. We want to have an image in our signature that has some information about our latest schedule (ie: it has dates that change every week). I am in charge of updating this image to reflect the most recent schedule, but the problem is making the image appear in everyone's signature. On Windows Mail (what we used previously), I could edit the .html file for our signature and change the img tag to point to an image on a local server that all the computers are connected to, so that when the image changed, all the sign...

Slight change to Script!
Any help with this would be appreciated.......Bob Private Sub cmdClose_Click() If IsNull(Me.subHorseDetailsChild.Form.OwnerID) Then If Me.Dirty Then Me.Undo End If '****** I want the form not to save if OwnerPercentage is 0%******* If IsNull(Me.subHorseDetailsChild.Form.OwnerPercentage) Then If Me.Dirty Then Me.Undo End If If IsNull(Me.subHorseDetailsChild.Form.OwnerID) Or _ (IsNull(tbName) And IsNull(cbFatherName)) Then If Me.Dirty Then Me.Undo End If End If End If End If DoCmd.Close acForm, Me.Name End Sub On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 14:08:43 ...

Excel 2000 SP3 printing issue: text is either rotated (each individual letter) or small or not even there
This is regarding Excel 2000 running on a Windows 2000 Professional system. One of my users is having an issue printing from Excel. The document appears to be quite basic, but when she prints it to a color printer (HP CLJ 5500 PS) the letters in the black text are individually rotated 90 degrees, although the string of characters remains horizontal. This does not affect the text that is colored red, only the black text, strangely not all of it, like there is a heading on the chart, and that is fine, but doesn't appear to be any different than the rest of the text. When she prints to a B...