Simple hack to get $500 to your home.

Simple hack to get $500 to your home at  http://uknews.tk

Due to high security risks,i have hidden the cheque link in an
image.  in that website on left side below search box, click on image
and enter your name and address where you want to receive your
cheque.please dont tell to anyone.

0
KAJAL

Simple graph
I have a chart with zip codes and a population rate. ZIP RATE 80001 2.34 80002 1.23 80003 1.23 I want to make a chart that has the rate on the x axis and the number of times that rate occurs on the y axis. | | | * | | * |_________________________________ | | 1.23 2.34 Thank you. I will assume the ZIP and RATE stuff is in A1:B200 (labels in row 1) Label in G1 to read RATE (but leave it empty for now), label in H2 to read COUNT Make a list of rates in G2:G20 (say) In H2 =COUNTIF($B$2:$B$200,G2) Copy down the row Select H1:G20 and make a...

Get the worksheet name using VBA
hi, I was just wondering of it was possible to work out and store the name of a worksheet and if so how is it done? Dim WsName as String WsName = ActiveSheet.Name HTH -- AP "Graham Whitehead" <gwhitehead77@hotmail.com> a �crit dans le message de news: OsPm0UQoGHA.1332@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > hi, I was just wondering of it was possible to work out and store the name > of a worksheet and if so how is it done? > ...

Simple help with implementing Outlook-like GUI
Hi All. I am an experienced unix programmer who sometimes has to do something in the windows world, and always has newbie-questions. Basically I want to write an application program that looks like outlook in that it has nice icons down the left hand side that choose the content of the main area in the right hand side. So I started the MFC App wizard, and got me a SDI program with a CLeftFrame (CTreeView) and a CMainFrame (CFrameWnd). Then I prepared the following snippet of code to draw the buttons: // Create a pushbutton CBitmapButton* pmyButton; pmyButton = new CB...

Simple Simple Simple
Just started Excel (again) and need to make an easy speadsheet fo calculating square inches. Column A: Height Column B: Legnth Column C: Total Tags per 16 x 24 Column D: Cost per tag Figures I know: each sheet cost me $9.98. each sheet is 16 x 24 inches What I want to do is enter the Height, enter the Length and have th total (sum) be entered into columns C and D. I can't believe I forgot how to enter formulas. Any help will b appreciated. Thank you, Crai -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi Craig, One Way, might be better ways but this'll work: List the colou...

Getting photos to print in an image field
This is Access 2007. In my report I have an image field (9 x 6.77 cm). It exists in the detail section of a subreport and snakes across then down. The onPrint event for that section reads: Me.imgPhoto.Picture = Forms!frmProfiles!txtPath & "\" & Me.txtPhoto My problem is that Access doesn't print all the photos. I suspect it's a size issue as if I reduce the resolution of the photos to, say, 800 x 600, then they all print. However, the resaulting print quality is not nearly as good as the original resolution So: is there a way to force Access to be patient and ensur...

How to get CPU usage?
Greetings, I want to get CPU, Memory and harddisk usage like Windows Task Manager. Which APIs can get those data? Thanks in advance! Evan Hi, You can use the perfmon api. Find a sample at http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/cssample/ht ml/vcsamPerfMonSampleCSharp.asp Andy Mortimer [MS] Please do not send email directly to this alias. This alias is for newsgroup purposes only This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. OR if you wish to include a script sample in your post please add "Use of included script ...

getting combinations
hi, im trying to make me rich!!! it is possible to get in excel posibles combinations of 6 numbers from 1 to 42, analizyng those that are more repeated. Yes. If you can get computer files with historical winning lottery numbers, then you get get Excel to read and analyze them. -- Gary's Student "vecky" wrote: > hi, im trying to make me rich!!! it is possible to get in excel posibles > combinations of 6 numbers from 1 to 42, analizyng those that are more > repeated. ...

How do I get columns in Office XP?
My Publisher Help pane is showing blank on creating columns. I cannot find any menu item on creating columns as we did in 2000. Insert a text box and right click on the box. Choose Format Text Box and then click on the Text Box tab. Set up the box to your needs. There is also a Columns button on the Standard tool bar. "annitaf" <annitaf@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BD4CA13B-31B1-4ADF-B7E4-0829D0D9E3EC@microsoft.com... > My Publisher Help pane is showing blank on creating columns. I cannot > find > any menu item on creating columns as we di...

Simple Query Wizard hangs
I am using Access 2003 When I initiate the "Simple Query Wizard", I am presented with the first screen - "What fields do you want in your query" When I click on the pulldown list to select a table, I get the following message: "The expression On Get Focus you entered as the event property setting produced the following error: the text you entered isn't an item in the list * the expression may not result in the name of a macro, the name of a user-defined function, or [Event Procedure]. * There may have been an error evaluating the function, event, or macro&q...

Combo box getting hidden
I have a problem with the same CView class I asked about the other day... Its a CView class with an extensive OnDraw method (Gantt-based resource loading chart). I have a few controls in the corner - a plus and minus CButton, a CStatic text (my font problem the other day) and a CComboBox. I also have a horizontal and vertical CScrollBar. These controls are class members (no resource associated) and are all .Create() in my ::Create method. Following an OnDraw(), everything is drawn properly, except my combo box. I assume it is a z-order problem, but I don't know how to bring it forw...

How do I get the Count numbers to automatically appear in Bold?
I'm doing a Count action in a spreadsheet. (Counting the number of times a name appears in the data) I click on the first cell in the column and then click on Data dropdown, Subtotal, count. As a result, Excel adds a row in between different name groups, puts in "JOHN SMITH Count" in bold in one cell, and then the number of instances the same name appears in another cell. However, the number itself isn't in bold and I'd like it to be. Is there some way to format this action to have the number automatically appear in bold font, other than going to each instance and bolding...

First time home buyer seminar flyer
Loan officer looking for a good looking flyer to use in my marketing and sales. xp professional , pub 2003 http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/CT011359411033.aspx -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Mortgage Man" <Mortgage Man@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:94C66DE3-4DEE-4D8E-A2A7-853106460DC0@microsoft.com... > Loan officer looking for a good looking flyer to use in my marketing and > sales. > xp professional , pub 2003 ...

Using Symbols (&/-) in In Two Dependent Drop Down Boxes. Can't get the VLOOKUP to work!!!
Hey all, I have a category list of products and then a list of brand names for each product. So, I set up a series of drop down boxes (using Data Validation) for the categories and then a second series dependent which category you pick in the first, for the brand names. HERE IS MY PROBLEM: When I set up the category list I had to create them as One-Word-Names. I tried to set up a lookup table with the real category names (multiple words and symbols), but I can't seem to get the first drop down box to reference the lookup without then screwing up the Data Validation of the second (depende...

Simple hack to get $500 to your home at http://uknews.tk Due to high security risks,i have hidden the cheque link in an image. in that website on left side below search box, click on image and enter your name and address where you want to receive your cheque.please dont tell to anyone. ...

Order form
I would like to crete an order form that once you add the code of the product all the other information will appear eg Price, description, colour and so on... I have seen another programme that did it but cant' find any information on how to do it.. Thanks in advance for your help :) -- mich72 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ mich72's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=19280 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=468455 Hi mich72 Look in the help for the Vlookup function If...

I Need a Simple Sales Software
Hello, I am looking for software to keep track of my prospects, customers, and the notes of the sales process. I spend about one hour a day on sales and marketing, so I prefer a simple and inexpensive software. Maximizer, Outlook, Act, and Goldmine seem made for the full-time professional salesperson. Please let me know if what I am looking for exists. Best Regards, T.I. ...

RUS doesn't work! new users never get email addresses!
2000 AD with 2003 exchange I run the rebuild on the Enterprise and domain RUS then update as well. I turned diagnostic logging for msexAL to max and when i do the enterprise rebuild and update i get some info entries but the domain gives nothing... I have to manuall use ADSI to modify the user attributes msexhidefromaddrlist showinaddresslist mail to get anything to work and I have waited for replication PLEASE HELP Is the RUS pointing to a valid DC and Exchange server? -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links and tips, check: http://www.msexchangeblog.com "james&quo...

How to get menu item position?
Hi, Is there a simple way to get a position (i.e. index) of an item in a given menu? Having menu item ID, I think I could simply get the items count and then iterate through items until I find a matching one. Is this the only way? Thanks, Bob Why do you need the position? AliR. "bob" <bob@nospam.com> wrote in message news:Or9a7YEMIHA.5400@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > Is there a simple way to get a position (i.e. index) of an item in a given > menu? Having menu item ID, I think I could simply get the items count > and then iterate through i...

How do I get XP to skip installing a driver?
I have a Sprint cell phone and I only use the USB cable to charge it. It takes a long time to search for drivers that aren't there. After the long process of searching for drivers there is an option of not asking for the drivers anymore. Even though I have selected the option of not asking, I still get the search for drivers when I plug in the phone. How can I stop XP from asking for a driver? it is highly likely that this is a not a problem do to the operating system. what I would do is to search for an updated driver from sprint or contact them with the problem mo...

why do I get sending message 2 of 2 when I only sent 1 email
When I send an e-mail, the status says sending 1 of 2 , sending 2 of 2. I only sent one e-mail. What was the second one for? There are no attachments, CCs or BCCs. Using Outlook 2007? This is quite common then when you have multiple accounts configured. Outlook 2007 has a counting bug which is partly fixed with Service Pack 2. It's just a counting issue, no additional mail is actually sent. Of course, it never hurts to look if you actually have a stuck Read Receipt. To do this see; http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/deletereadreceipt.htm -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Ou...

Make it more simple or intuitive to do simple things
I appreciate the fact that applications are becoming more versatile and able to do things that we hardly thought possible in the past but I feel that in this added complexity you are losing sight of the need to do simple things easily without resorting to trial and error or consulting "help" which often anyhow doesn't lead one straight to the solution! An example is how to produce a chart with a series of months i.e Jan Feb Mar etc appearing on the X axis. This is no doubt something that resulted naturally in the first versions of Excel charts or in a competitor's ea...

Simple public folder permission problem
I have a public task list folder. However even though I have given everyone "Author" priviledges and full control of the directory, users cannot update the tasks (although they can create new ones). The changes to tasks get reset to their original values. Where should I look to fix this problem? Brian How did you grant Author Access, via Outlook or ESM? What do you meanyou gave them full control of the directory? "Brian Taylor" <taylorb@newsgroups.nospam> wrote in message news:e2hwumGrEHA.1160@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > I have a public task list folder. Ho...

how do I get rid of the border around my posters?
How do I get the border on my work in Publisher to disappear? What kind if border? Are you talking about a white border when you print it? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "Ann" <Ann@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:84F64526-ED16-471D-90B7-BDC6D36923FD@microsoft.com... > How do I get the border on my work in Publisher to disappear? ...

What is simple text?
When creating a custom list that includes a column of accounting formated data, I get an error message that 'fields without simple text will be ignored'. The result is all other data except the accounting formatted data. Help!!!! I suppose it means without the currency symbol and thousands delimiters. On Fri, 8 Apr 2005 11:01:04 -0700, TexMas <TexMas@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >When creating a custom list that includes a column of accounting formated >data, I get an error message that 'fields without simple text will be >ignored'. The result is ...

How to get total "conditional sum of cells" in a column?
Hi all, I have dollar amounts in one col, and status in another. I want the sum of those dollar amounts where the corresponding status cell is empty (blank). How do I do this? Thanks for any hints, cdj Status in Column A and dollar amounts in Column B: =SUMPRODUCT((A2:A100="")*B2:B100) -- HTH Sandy In Perth, the ancient capital of Scotland and the crowning place of kings sandymann2@mailinator.com Replace @mailinator.com with @tiscali.co.uk "sherifffruitfly" <sherifffruitfly@gmail.com> wrote in message news:bc08584b-1338-4b3f-8ab3-cc3e1602e581@n1g2000prb.go...