remove the text preview in a slide text box

My slide has a text box and the bullits are grayed out until I select them in
my presentation. How can I remove the grayed out preview?
-4

That is just a placeholder until you put text into it. It does not show up
until your in the slide presentation mode. If you want a blank slide without
a place holder you need to select new slide and select the blank option.

--
  Michael Koerner
MS MVP - PowerPoint

"Ken V" <Ken V@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
My slide has a text box and the bullits are grayed out until I select them
in
my presentation. How can I remove the grayed out preview?

-4
Michael

Pasteing In text into a current text box
When I cut text from a website and attempt to paste it into a current text box, Publisher 2003 defaults to create a new text box instead of inserting it into the preexisting one. How can I fixt this? Firstly you do not say which version of Publisher you are using. Secondly when you copy a webpage you are copying HTML. Use menu EDIT > Paste Special > Unformatted Text or paste into Notepad which will remove all the formatting and then re-copy and paste into Publisher. "��MS-Publisher��" wrote: > Firstly you do not say which version of Publisher you are using. ========...

Convert Text To Valid Date
I have text field of [Yr] and [mth] and sample records as follow [Yr] [mth] 2010 01 2010 02 How to convert the two fields as a valid year & month date Thanks hi, On 20.04.2010 12:17, zyus wrote: > I have text field of [Yr] and [mth] and sample records as follow > > [Yr] [mth] > 2010 01 > 2010 02 > > How to convert the two fields as a valid year& month date SELECT DateSerial([Yr], [mth], 1) As SampleDate, * FROM yourTable mfG --> stefan <-- On Tue, 20 Apr 2010 03:17:01 -0700, zyus <zyus...

Removal

Problem with parameters and a pop-up box
Hello all, I have been asked to create a report based on a query with a parameter. Basically the user clicks on a button on a form that runs a query, the query asked them to enter a project number, their answer is then brings up a report with only the requested project number. The problem that I am having is that if the project number that is entered doesn't exist it just opens up a blank report. What I would like it to do is have a pop-up message box that say "No records". Does anyone have any ideas on this one? Thanks, ~Amanda~ On Oct 2, 10:43 am, AmandaH <amandah...@h...

Remove Excel Icon ??

Resizing row height to dynamically fit height of text box
Is there a way to link the height of a text box to the height of a row so that as you type text into the text box and the text box's height increases, the row height will also increase? I know That by setting the "Move and size with cells" option you can make the TEXT BOX height increase as the ROW height increases, but I'm looking to do the opposite (i.e. make the ROW height increase as the TEXT BOX height increases). Not too complicate things too much, but I was also hoping to do this within a protected sheet. "Jon" wrote: > Is there a way to link the...

Keep find box open while in spreadsheet
Hi... I was wondering how I can keep my find box open while I am entering and editing data in my spreadsheet. It is very frustrating to have to continually select the find option, type in what I want to find, close the window, do any changes or calcs, and then reopen to find the next. I am using Excel 2000. HELP!!!!! "Frantic Excel-er" <Frantic Excel-er@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4DE2687C-BCDF-414A-979F-DE76F058B183@microsoft.com... > Hi... > I was wondering how I can keep my find box open while I am entering and > editing data in my spre...

Wrap text and row autofit
Hello, If Wrap text is enabled for a cell, the row autofit function works properly. But if I merge 2 or more cells in a row, then autofit doesn't work. It sets itself to the height of 1 row even if the contents require more than 1 row's height. Pls help. Note: Excel 2003 version. thanks, GK GK Rows with Merged cells will not Autofit. Just one of many problems with merged cells. You need VBA code to do that. Here is code from Greg Wilson. Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) Dim NewRwHt As Single Dim cWdth As Single, MrgeWdth As Single Dim c As Range, cc As ...

Conditional Formatting Text!!
Hi I want to conditionally format some text in a spreadsheet using formula: I have column A1 with: 4a Be 3a To 4c To 4b Be 4c Be 5c Be 5c To 6a Be etc... What I want to do is for all cells which contain "5a Be" "5b Be" 5c Be" "4a Be" "4b be" and "4c Be" to be highlighted in Red - is there a formula to put all of them into one formula - If("5a Be" or "5b Be) etc.. Thanks Kiran "Kiran" <kiran.vithal@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1143053337.964222.63000@t31g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > Hi > ...

Remove lines with +++

IF Function with Text values
Hi, I can't seem to get the IF formula to work with my spreadsheet. I have two colums one with user login the other with surname and i need to pick the surname out of the user login and i can't get the IF true or false to pick out the surnames, any help very much appriciated. Hi use something like =VLOOKUP("user_id",A1:B100,2,0) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany .. wrote: > Hi, I can't seem to get the IF formula to work with my spreadsheet. I > have two colums one with user login the other with surname and i need > to pick the surname out of the u...

why text only on my in-coming emails?
why am I getting text only on my in-coming emails? Hello Happy, What version of Outlook are you using? -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com Microsoft OneNote FAQ: http://www.factplace.com/onenote.html > why am I getting text only on my in-coming emails? > Do you have the option set to read all standard mail in plain text? It's under Tools > Options > Email Options. -Peter "Happy Jack" <Happy Jack@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B76EED14-D933-4379-A75C-145590477C86@microsoft.com... > why am...

Text Boxes on Tabbed pages in Form
I have an entry form for a database, and it has 8 tabbed pages. I have recently added 2 new text boxes in order to record and gather more information. However, as I go through the tabbed pages, the 2 new boxes I created show on every page. I noticed that when I click on the page tab, all the other boxes and fields that change from page to page have a black box, seemingly to show that they are grouped. I then when to Format and tried to group in my two new boxes, but that is not an option. I was wondering what can be done so I can have my newly created items only appear on the first...

How to Remove SRS

remove Fax from address book?

Hints/tips text block for Word
I need a text block for hints/tips to slot into body text, preferably with a symbol like a lightbulb or pointing hand. Thanks You could define a style using the lightbulb or pointing hand as a "picture bullet." Or you can anchor a graphic to a paragraph in a dedicated style and save the empty (or dummy) paragraph as an AutoText entry (building block in Word 2007). -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "Ciceronian" <Ciceronian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B59E0C...

Removing an item from menu

Excel TEXT formatting
Hello, I want to use TEXT function in excel to format a number like -99.9854 to xxxxxx-99.9854 where 6 x's are 6 trailing white spaces. The number is in the range -99999.9999 to -0.9999. Any body can help please? KIS On Tue, 15 Mar 2011 16:15:50 -0700 (PDT), kis <kisitanggang@gmail.com> wrote: >Hello, > >I want to use TEXT function in excel to format a number like -99.9854 >to xxxxxx-99.9854 where 6 x's are 6 trailing white spaces. The number >is in the range -99999.9999 to -0.9999. Any body can help please? > >KIS > > > > Maybe it&#...

Need to remove selected characters

Borders on text boxes do not show??
I cannot make the text box borders show no matter what I do. When I select a color for the text box borders it will not show in the selection box, nor will it show on the page I am editing. It will however print properly. The same occurs when I place a rectangle or any other shape on the page - no border can be shown. Actually, so shading or fill color is shown either. Any suggestions?? Did you find a solution to this, Dave. I have same problem "Dave" wrote: > I cannot make the text box borders show no matter what I do. When I select a > color for the text box bord...

reformat text in a cell
I have 2000+ cells that look like this: UK00001 Geddy Lee 2112 Bytor Ln GLENVIEW, IL 60025-1522 Is there a simple way to add a space after each line? right now when i paste it into a word doc, it shows like this : UK00001 Geddy Lee2112 Bytor LnGLENVIEW, IL 60025-1522 I would like to REFORMAT every cell to look like this with spaces in between to make it readable: UK00001 Geddy Lee 2112 Bytor Ln GLENVIEW, IL 60025-1522 any suggestions? ...

Remove deduction code from payroll stub