Producer for Powerpoint 06-04-10

PowerPoint 2007, IE8.  Windows 7 on one machine, Windows XP on the other.
I've downloaded the latest version of Producer (just posted to fix a security
hole).

I've synchronized a 2007 presentation with a audio/.wmv file and it looks
fine in preview.  After I publish it, however, the autorun doesn't work nor
does launching the default.htm.

In most cases, I get a notice that about I need to use IE 5 or later and can
only click OK to get the latest version (which I have) or cancel.

If I try to bypass that check, all I get is a blank webpage and then IE
locks up.

Anyone have any ideas?

reports that produce no data
In sql server report 2005 (SSRS 2005), I will be generating some reports that may not have any data selected at times. This can you can tell me how can you display a message like 'The report is not generated since no records' were selected for this report. Can you tell me how to solve this problem either with sql and/or a sql server report 2005? If not no is selected, what will sql server report display? Would it display anything at all! You can have a default row that says "No data for this month" and use an iif statement to suppress it if there is data in the ...

Export to PowerPoint?
I hope that this is not off-topic for this group. How can I export Access reports to PowerPoint? Thanks, Rich Hi Rich, Steven Lebans posted this in another group a few months ago: >Have a look here: >http://www.lebans.com/ReportUtilities.htm >Select the option to Export the report to EMF, one page for each page of >the Report. > >Another option would be to embedd the MS Snapshot ActiveX control onto >each frame of your PP presentation. Other, less elegant, approaches include exporting to Word and applying heading styles to turn the report into an outline that can ...

Installation Error 02-23-06
After sucessfully installing SQL2005, I'm trying to install CRM 3.0 (from the Action Pack) on a SBS2003 SP1. Right after the "Help Us Improve the Customer Experience" checkbox, I get an error: [DBNETLIB][ConnectionOpen (InvalidInstance()).]Invalid Connection I don't have any clue how to start troubleshooting this... any help would be appreciated. Mike ...

Outlook and CRM 3.0 06-23-06
Hello When an email comes in to this person's Outlook folder and she completes the regarding field and click "Track in CRM" or when an email comes in with an existing GUID, the email is not attached to the contact/case, etc. in CRM 3.0. What is puzzling to me is that everyone else in her group with the same security roles and same settings, is able to do this. Does anyone have any ideas what would be the issue? Thank you for your time. ...

How can I detach an audio file from a PowerPoint Presentation?
Is there a way to do this? I'm sure I could use an audio capture utility to do this, but I would prefer to obtain the audio in it's original format. Please advise. Thanks in advance for your time and help. Save As > Web Page (*.html) The sound file will be in the folder of dependant files -- john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk Free PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials http://www.pptalchemy.co.uk/powerpoint_hints_and_tips_tutorials.html "Titanium" wrote: > Is there a way to do this? > > I'm sure I could use an audio capture utility...

creating a top 10 list
Hi folks, i've posted this in ...excel.worksheet.functions, but had no reponse and really need some help... a worksheet contains: column a: staff payroll number column b: first date of absence column c last date of absence column d: number of days absent (as some staff are part-time) the 4 pieces of data are added succesively when staff return to work folowing a period of absence (staff can appear multiple times). I need to: a) find the top 10 staff who're most frequently absent (i.e. the count of most frequent payroll numbers), and b) find the top 10 staff who've racked up...

Excel --> powerpoint
Hi I would like to know if it's possible to write a macro which - open excel file - select an area or graphic - copy these area or graphic - paste it on a slide - select another graphe - paste it on an other slide and so on .. Thanks BM -- (o\---/o) ( , , ) _____,--.(_(Y)_),--._____ | "~~" "~~" | "If something is so complicated |~@~ Benoit Moreau ~@~| that you can't explain it in ten | benoit@be.tf | minutes then it probably isn't | | worth knowing anyway." |______________...

CRM Exam 07-04-07
Hi there I'm going to write crm application exam, the answer for the following question is different from all the training manual,service,marketing and sales modules which of the following items created in ms crm client for outlook are linked to ms crm? a cases b contracts c business units d accounts thanks -- donn Donald, The correct answer to that question would be none of the above. It is a poor question and you may have paraphrased it here leaving out important context. Typically, when they are asking a question about Outlook bare in mind what they are looking for is the lim...

Internet Explorer 8 06-03-10
Ever since I moved up to IE8 a couple of weeks ago, I get a pop up every other day- "Set Up Windows Explorer 8 - Welcome to Windows Explorer 8" where they want me (I think) to "personalize" it. There is no box where I can click so that I will not keep getting this message in the future. How can I kill this? Thanks -- Roger rogeepete wrote: > Ever since I moved up to IE8 a couple of weeks ago, I get a pop up every > other day- > "Set Up Windows Explorer 8 - Welcome to Windows Explorer 8" where they want > me (I think) to "...

Do no allow GP windows in 10.0 to act as separate applications
Do no allow GP windows in 10.0 to act as separate applications. This is a very annoying change in version 10.0. If I open 5 windows in GP and then go to a different application such as Outlook, when I go back to GP, I have to click on every one of my windows in the task bar in order to have them show again. It's a lot of wasted mouse clicks. I would expect that when I click on the main application in my task bar, all of my windows I had open would also be showing. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most v...

Access Database 04-26-07
I have a database on a server for our entire team to make entries. We have a problem that has arisen in the past couple of weeks on the input form. Only several people on the team encounter the problem. When these people open the input form, the date block (which should automatically contain the current date) contains "Name#" in lieu of the date. Once the individual overwrites the error with the date and moves to another record, the input form functions correctly. I am at a loss as to why this happens and why it only happens to several people and not everyone. You can ...

When close Modeless Dialog, is WM_DESTROY produced?
I never catch up a WM_DESTROY message when I close a Modeless Dialog Window. What message should I check? Anyone can help me? Thanks. OnClose or WM_CLOSE should do it for you. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "Frank E Rogers" <syang@pelco.com> wrote in message news:uD5yjj0eEHA.3964@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > I never catch up a WM_DESTROY message when I close a Modeless Dialog > Window. What message should I check? Anyone can help me? > > Thanks. > > ...

I have a Comma Delimited FIle that requires 10 characters for name
I use Excel a lot, but am by no means fluent with it. I'm trying to create a ..csv file, I have columns set up with (thousands) names, and those cells have to have 10 characters regardless of actual name length. Is there a way to do that without me having to space after each name? Also, is there a way to split a full name (ex. LASTNAME,FIRSTNAME,MI) into three seperate columns? They are seperated by a space, but all are contianed in the first column. If you using Excel 2003, try Data-Text to columns "sueshe" wrote: > I use Excel a lot, but am by no means fluent wit...

Vlookup 04-03-10
Pls help me to change to a proper code.. it looks ugly. sub Test () Dim a As Integer a = 11 Do Until Cells(a, 2) = Empty Cells(a, 3) = Application.VLookup(Cells(a, 2), Sheets("RuWet").Range("IndonWet"), 2, 0) Cells(a, 4) = Application.VLookup(Cells(a, 2), Sheets("RuWet").Range("IndonWet"), 3, 0) Cells(a, 5) = Application.VLookup(Cells(a, 2), Sheets("RuWet").Range("IndonWet"), 4, 0) Cells(a, 6) = Application.VLookup(Cells(a, 2), Sheets("RuWet").Range("IndonWet"),...

Crystal Reports Logon Error 05-04-05
I have installed CRM 1.2 on Win 2003 Standard, with SQL2000 on the same server. Everything seems to be working ok, except that the reports can't be accessed because of a logon error. It says to check the number of licenses available. As far as I know, the licenses come with CRM? I have 5 seats that came with the MS Action Pack. Thanks, Paul Hi Paul This error can happen for a number of reasons, most likely is that the Crystal APS service is not running. You can check this by going to: Start Menu>Program>Crystal Enterprise 9>Crystal configuration manager Normaly all of...

Multiple activities 06-07-04
Hi! Have anyone come across a tool that can create activities for more than one object at once? I would like to use something like "Advanced find" to select the accounts or contacts, and then create one activity with all these objetcs attached. When your'e attaching one by one from the activity form, only the names are the selectabnle field. Thanx, JB I obviously created a post using the same Subject as Rob did last year... Anyway, concerning the activities, I don't want to use workflows. I would want to create activities directly from my web or Outlook client. JB jorg...

How to upgrade from GP6.0 to 10.0
I know that we can upgrade from GP 7.5 or 8.0 - to 9.0. And also from GP 8.0 or 9.0 - to 10.0. I would like to know how can we upgrade from GP 6.0 to 10.0. Is it from 6.0 to 7.5 to 9.0 and then to 10.0 ? Please confirm. On Jul 31, 10:37=A0am, Systems Advisers <SystemsAdvis...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I know that we can upgrade from GP 7.5 or 8.0 - to 9.0. > And also from GP 8.0 or 9.0 - to 10.0. > I would like to know how can we upgrade from GP 6.0 to 10.0. Is it from 6= ..0 > to 7.5 to 9.0 and then to 10.0 ? > Please confirm. You are in for a rough ride m...

Avi files in powerpoint
Hi all and sorry to be a nuisance I'm trying to run echo clips made as avi files in powerpoint 2007. I have the clips saved on a memory stick and can run the files in WMP with no prblems however once inserted in to powerpoint it doesn't play but gives me a black page. Have tried searching for solutions on many fora without success. I've even downloaded PFC Media but its still not working. I'm running out of time. Any ideas?? Can you try to re encode your avi file into ...an avi file? (no it's not stupid) I use SUPER (free) for that...And maybe it will...

AutoNumber 11-06-07
Hi All, When I set a field type auto number it generates incremental number every time when add a new record but when I delete a record it skips the deleted record number & jumps to next number e.g. I enter record number 1 2 3 ... 10 if I delete number 10 record the next record I enter will be 11 but I want it should be 10. Please help me. Thanx for your reply, I have one more question for you, I have a bank Account Management DB, when user try to look their bank statement a pop up form appears and ask for "start date", "end date" & "Bank Name" if...

the key is incorrect 03-13-10
please dear experts be sure that your products have no problems before customers get them especially the Cd's like H&S CD. and also be more quick and effective in solving such problems. i mean till now i've not recieved any solution for my problem with the H&S product key. and am not sure i'll get it soon. may be i'll wait till the next edition. am sorry for being too much frank but this is not the first problem i face with microsoft products and don't get any result. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds ...

MsgBox 06-01-07
Hello experts, Is there a way to code a msgbox to flash on the screen and then go away. I coded MsgBox "Record Saved", but it promts the user to click ok. I'd like the message 'Record Saved' to just flash, without user intervention. alex That is the way msgbox works. Only way I can think of to get it to close is to put an ontimer event in there to close itself and have the event triggered after 5 or 10 seconds. Be advised though that while is it there the msgbox has control and focus. Ron No, the MsgBox will not do that. You need to create your own form, display ...

Embed Powerpoint window inside window / dialog
Hi, Can anyone tell me how to embed a powerpoint window inside a MFC window/dialog. ? It would be great is someone posts some code here. Thanks, Ajay http://support.microsoft.com/kb/222960/en-us?spid=2522&sid=72 Tom "Roland" <ajay.sonawane@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1176125657.417663.19650@p77g2000hsh.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > Can anyone tell me how to embed a powerpoint window inside a MFC > window/dialog. ? > It would be great is someone posts some code here. > > Thanks, > Ajay > Hi Tom, On his Friday post he said he didn't li...

How do I make a PowerPoint presentation on the fly using Excel files?
I have several Excel tables nicely formatted with updated data coming from a DB and I want to make some slides on the fly. I just found a shareware Excel add-on, XPPort that makes this kind of job. Are they any other kind of tool that allows an easy and quick generation of a nicely formatted PowerPoint presentation? Many thanks for any helps you can give Paolo You might want to consider automating the creation of a PowerPoint file with VBA. Try posting in microsoft.public.powerpoint or check out http://skp.mvps.org/vba.htm HTH, JP On Feb 19, 4:05=A0am, paulopost <paulopo...@yahoo.com&...

CrystalReportViewer 01-09-04
Hi, I want to access a report from a machine which is not in the same domain like the CRM server. The web gui works fine. But I can't access the report. The following message appears: Crystal Report Viewer. Information needs. Any idea ...

How can I produce fileversion
Hi, I had met a problem in my program,I don't know how to produce a fileversion Info in my software,such as MFC DLL's FileVer, how can I do? Thanks! This is specified in your resources. Look at the VS_VERSION_INFO structure. -- ============ Frank Hickman Microsoft MVP NobleSoft, Inc. ============ Replace the _nosp@m_ with @ to reply. "zh" <gslzzh2002@sina.com> wrote in message news:e8D1jFL7EHA.2196@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Hi, I had met a problem in my program,I don't know how to produce a > fileversion Info in my software,such as MFC DLL's FileV...