Producer for Powerpoint 06-04-10

PowerPoint 2007, IE8.  Windows 7 on one machine, Windows XP on the other.
I've downloaded the latest version of Producer (just posted to fix a security
hole).

I've synchronized a 2007 presentation with a audio/.wmv file and it looks
fine in preview.  After I publish it, however, the autorun doesn't work nor
does launching the default.htm.

In most cases, I get a notice that about I need to use IE 5 or later and can
only click OK to get the latest version (which I have) or cancel.

If I try to bypass that check, all I get is a blank webpage and then IE
locks up.

Anyone have any ideas?

UDF producing #NAME?
Both these functions are yielding/displaying the #NAME? in cell A1 which contains either =ColumnLetter(AB5) or ColumnLetter($AB$5) or ColLetter(AB5) or ColLetter($AB$5).. Any ideas as to why? Thanks in Advance Function ColumnLetter(Rng As Range) As String ColumnLetter = Left(Rng.Range("A1").Address(True, False), _ InStr(1, Rng.Range("A1").Address(True, False), "$", 1) - 1) End Function Function ColLetter(Rng As Range) As String ColLetter = Left(Rng.Address(False, False), _ 1 - (Rng.Column > 26)) End Function On Sat, 23 Apr 2005 05:46:45...

Upgrade from 9
Morning All, I'm upgrading a customer from GP 9(sp2)(sql2000) - 10(sp3)(sql2008), I am moving from 1 server to another, I have done my install, But when i look in the company databases none of the stored procedures have come over, But the Dynamics ones have. I am running the DB's in 2000 mode on the 2008 Server -- Mark Christie Dynamics & CRM Deployer Hi Mark, What steps did you take to perform the upgrade? Did you first upgrade GP to 10 on SQL2000, then migrate the databases to SQL2008? Richard "mark_christie" wrote: > Morning All, > > I'm upgra...

Sales Process Question 08-02-06
Is it possible to create a sales process based where stage progression is based on a field value - for example a pick list rather than the status of an activity? I want to create a pick list with sales stages and have a process evaluate the picklist value before progressing to the next stage. ...

Newbie:Want to validate an xml using xsd and produce a new xml fil
Hi, I want to validate my xml file using xml schema and produce new xml file which confirms to that schema. I tried this using serializer() method. But this doesn't give me the complete solution. If i delete some elements in my xml schema, then the corresponding tags are deleted from my xml. But if i change my element name or add a new element, the changes are not getting reflected in the generated xml file. Can anyone help me to fix this. Thanks. ...

Security Issue 08-26-04
Hello, I performed a test installation, with only 1 BU (TEST). In the RBU I made a new role with only "user" rights (access level) for accounts. To my surprise, the account (in the BU TEST) with the new role could not only see all accounts (assigned to other accounts, no teams,) but could also change the info in the account fields!! So, access level = User, people with that role should have the priveliges: 1. Records they own, 2. Shared with them, 3. Shared with a team of wich the user is a member. Those three conditions are not valid for the existing records and the user should not...

E-Mail Router Setup 12-10-03
I am trying to install the CRM-Exchange E-Mail Router setup on my exchange server after I installed the CRM server successfully and I am recieving the error message "One or more of the Microsoft CRM Servers you listed is invalid". I tried my CRM NetBIOS name FQDN and nothing works. What is the fix for this. Thanks in Advance Len Try using an up address "Len" <lcampbell@pennsys.com> wrote in message news:1144301c3bf5c$d0dd8220$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I am trying to install the CRM-Exchange E-Mail Router > setup on my exchange server after I installed the CR...

security error during upgrade from Dynamics 9 to 10
Hi, I started the upgrade from Dynamics 9 to 10 and get the following error: "the application at the location you specified is a different version than the database that you are attempting to convert. You must specify the location to the version 9.0.310 application I get this error when it trying to transfer the security How could we resolve this? Thanks Hi biren, When you say "> I get this error when it trying to transfer the security ", what do you mean ? How do you transfer the security ? by using Microsoft's security conversion tool ? T...

Mail Merge 06-17-07
Im creating a database for someone and i want to be able to do a mail merge. I have various tables with the information and can do a query to obtain a table of the relevant data, i have a word document with fields setup, such as client name etc. I want the database to have a form with a button that will create the letters and open word with the data filled in so the client can check the letters and just click print if they are ok. I cant seem to find much that shows how to best do this. Can anyone point me in the right direction. Im using access 2007 Thanks ...

Comparing data 04-24-07
Dim i As Long Dim j As Long Dim cnn As ADODB.Connection Dim rs1 As ADODB.Recordset Dim strSql1 As String Dim lngRecordCount1 As Long Dim lngParseID As Long Dim strMsg As String Dim lngTime1 As Long Dim strDataSource1 As String Dim strDataSource2 As String Dim lngCurrRecord As Long Dim CurrTime As Long Dim varArray CurrTime = Time() 'Recordset to retrieve the combat log Set cnn = CurrentProject.Connection Set rs1 = New ADODB.Recordset strSql1 = "Select ParseID, lngTime, strDataSource, strMsg, lngParseID from tblParsedData ORDER BY lngTime ASC" rs1.Open strSql1...

Unable to send mail 07-28-10
I'm able to receive mail but not send. an error message keeps popping up. Any suggestions would be helpful! I've already tried going into Accounts>Properties> and then ensuring that none of the boxes for security are clicked. Thanks! Here's a suggestion. Please post any error message in its entirety. You can left click on it to highlight and then right click to copy and then paste it into this thread. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "Mir" <Mir@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message n...

Exchange backup Error with Backup Exec 10.0
I am getting the following error when trying to do a Backup of an Exchange 2003 Server with Veritas Backup Exec 10.0: AOFO: Initialization failure on: "\\FLEX3\Microsoft Information Store\First Storage Group". Advanced Open File Option used: Microsoft Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS). Snapshot provider error (0xE000FED1): A failure occurred querying the Writer status. Check the Windows Event Viewer for details. Writer Name: Exchange Server, Writer ID: {76FE1AC4-15F7-4BCD-987E-8E1ACB462FB7}, Last error: The VSS Writer failed, but the operation can be retried (0x800423f3), State: Fai...

CRM 3.0 on SBS 2003 05-27-06
We have a SBS 2003 Premium Edition Box we use as a test bed for testing out programs before we try to sell them to our customers or add the program to our products base. CRM 3.0 sounded like a great program to add to our product line, but after about 5 hours of fidding around trying to get the thing installed following the instructions in Chapter 14 "Installing on Windows SBS 2003" we gave up. Anyone ever install this on a SBS 2003 Premium box and not have any problems with it? Can't sell this to customers when the tech time to install costs more than the product itself...

Producing quarterly figures?
Hi, I was here a few weeks back, and got some good advice for my financial analysis spreadsheet. I've been trying so solve a new puzzle this evening. I use a SUMPRODUCT expression to give me annual expenditure figures for the various categories I've used to breakdown my expenditure: =-SUMPRODUCT((0+('Money data'!$B$1:$B$3439<DATE(YEAR(C$4), MONTH(C $4)+1,1))),(0+(('Money data'!$B$1:$B$3439>=DATE(YEAR(C$4)-1,MONTH(C $4)+1,1)))),(0+(('Money data'!$H$1:$H$3439=$B8))),(0+(('Money data'!$G $1:$G$3439=$A8))),('Money data'!$F$1:$F$3439)) The w...

reports that produce no data
In sql server report 2005 (SSRS 2005), I will be generating some reports that may not have any data selected at times. This can you can tell me how can you display a message like 'The report is not generated since no records' were selected for this report. Can you tell me how to solve this problem either with sql and/or a sql server report 2005? If not no is selected, what will sql server report display? Would it display anything at all! You can have a default row that says "No data for this month" and use an iif statement to suppress it if there is data in the ...

PLEASE MAKE A PPC VERSION FOR '06/'07 & WM 5.0 !!!
see subject line. -- wanna email me? remove '%*%' "Theorbo" wrote: > PLEASE MAKE A PPC VERSION FOR '06/'07 & WM 5.0 !!! Yes! Pretty please? Seriously, anyone have any ideas on how to get a request like this to the MS Money team? Darryl wrote: > "Theorbo" wrote: > > > PLEASE MAKE A PPC VERSION FOR '06/'07 & WM 5.0 !!! > > Yes! Pretty please? > > Seriously, anyone have any ideas on how to get a request like this to the MS > Money team? Do you think they give a sh8t or have much control over progra...

Internet Explorer 8 06-03-10
Ever since I moved up to IE8 a couple of weeks ago, I get a pop up every other day- "Set Up Windows Explorer 8 - Welcome to Windows Explorer 8" where they want me (I think) to "personalize" it. There is no box where I can click so that I will not keep getting this message in the future. How can I kill this? Thanks -- Roger rogeepete wrote: > Ever since I moved up to IE8 a couple of weeks ago, I get a pop up every > other day- > "Set Up Windows Explorer 8 - Welcome to Windows Explorer 8" where they want > me (I think) to "...

reversing date from 10/04/2004 to 20041004
I'd like to know how to cause a date in the cell to reverse. Fo instance 10/04/2004 to 20041004 yyyymmdd -- nande ----------------------------------------------------------------------- nander's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=615 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27459 Hi Nander, in a suitable cell enter: =TEXT(A1,"yyyymmdd") where A1 holds the 10/04/2004 value --- Regards, Norman "nander" <nander.1f3u4m@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:nander.1f3u4m@ex...

When close Modeless Dialog, is WM_DESTROY produced?
I never catch up a WM_DESTROY message when I close a Modeless Dialog Window. What message should I check? Anyone can help me? Thanks. OnClose or WM_CLOSE should do it for you. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "Frank E Rogers" <syang@pelco.com> wrote in message news:uD5yjj0eEHA.3964@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > I never catch up a WM_DESTROY message when I close a Modeless Dialog > Window. What message should I check? Anyone can help me? > > Thanks. > > ...

Avi files in powerpoint
Hi all and sorry to be a nuisance I'm trying to run echo clips made as avi files in powerpoint 2007. I have the clips saved on a memory stick and can run the files in WMP with no prblems however once inserted in to powerpoint it doesn't play but gives me a black page. Have tried searching for solutions on many fora without success. I've even downloaded PFC Media but its still not working. I'm running out of time. Any ideas?? Can you try to re encode your avi file into ...an avi file? (no it's not stupid) I use SUPER (free) for that...And maybe it will...

Embed Powerpoint window inside window / dialog
Hi, Can anyone tell me how to embed a powerpoint window inside a MFC window/dialog. ? It would be great is someone posts some code here. Thanks, Ajay http://support.microsoft.com/kb/222960/en-us?spid=2522&sid=72 Tom "Roland" <ajay.sonawane@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1176125657.417663.19650@p77g2000hsh.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > Can anyone tell me how to embed a powerpoint window inside a MFC > window/dialog. ? > It would be great is someone posts some code here. > > Thanks, > Ajay > Hi Tom, On his Friday post he said he didn't li...

Date Format 04-28-10
I have a spreadsheet that contains a list of dates but they are formatted as follows - 20100427. How would I go about converting those cells to a standard format - 04/27/2010? Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. Use a formula such as this to convert it to a date =DATE(LEFT(A1, 4), MID(A1, 5, 2), RIGHT(A1, 2)) you can then format the date however you wish using standard XL formats. -- HTH... Jim Thomlinson "readystate" wrote: > I have a spreadsheet that contains a list of dates but they are formatted as > follows - 20100427. How would I g...

How can I produce fileversion
Hi, I had met a problem in my program,I don't know how to produce a fileversion Info in my software,such as MFC DLL's FileVer, how can I do? Thanks! This is specified in your resources. Look at the VS_VERSION_INFO structure. -- ============ Frank Hickman Microsoft MVP NobleSoft, Inc. ============ Replace the _nosp@m_ with @ to reply. "zh" <gslzzh2002@sina.com> wrote in message news:e8D1jFL7EHA.2196@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Hi, I had met a problem in my program,I don't know how to produce a > fileversion Info in my software,such as MFC DLL's FileV...

Test 11-10-07
JUST TETSING test "Heather Lake" <hlakesundown@aol.com> a �crit dans le message de news: %23oarXrzIIHA.3672@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > JUST TETSING > ...

Conditional formatting dates 03-05-10
Hi: I have 1 spread sheet that has an expiration date entered on it. The information from that sheet is fed into another sheet that calculates 9 months after the expiration date on the 1st sheet. example Sheet 1 Sheet 2 A B(expiration date) A B(next contact date) client name 3/5/10 same client name 12/5/10 The problem is on Sheet 2, because the column is formatted for date and there is a link to sheet 1, it is showi...

PowerPoint 2007 won't open
I just installed Office 2007 personal edition. Word, Excel and Notes work, but PowerPoint will not open. I tried double-clicking on the exe file in Explorer and clicking on pps and ppt files - nothing happens. Before i try a re-install, is there any advice out there? Hi I would try running Office Diagnostics - open Word -> Office button -> Word Options -> Resources. Lucy -- Lucy Thomson PowerPoint MVP MOS Master Instructor www.aneasiertomorrow.com.au "mburwen" <mburwen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ED4D5277-7D79-45...