Print or Print Preview not showing text

using PP2007
just released SP2 for office

Now when we try to use print or print preview only see some of the text
headers.  None of the text is showing or the background or images, using
built in templates.
Worked bofore

After testing, I found I have to set the color/greyscale - to colour to
actually use the print preview.   But it previews in grey scale, can't even
see the preview in color.  Unless I also go into printer settings and change
that to color then get colour in preview.

If I set it to grey scale and my printer is a black and white printer, not
seeing the entire slides no background no text, a few headers thats it.  Have
to change the grey scale to color and then can preview and it previews in
greyscale only, not color, and then actually prints.

Did something change on SP2 that is causing this?  Just using built-in
templates.
Is there setttings in PP2007 is causing this.  Is this a know bug with 2007,
if so hope there is fix coming out because this sucks having to remember to
keep change options to use print preview and print.

Any ideas
Thanks

I've not heard of anything at all like this. If I were you, I'd try updating
the printer drivers, though.

"Nadine" <Nadine@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Print or Print Preview not showing text
> using PP2007
> just released SP2 for office
>
> Now when we try to use print or print preview only see some of the text
> headers.  None of the text is showing or the background or images, using
> built in templates.
> Worked bofore
>
> After testing, I found I have to set the color/greyscale - to colour to
> actually use the print preview.   But it previews in grey scale, can't
> even
> see the preview in color.  Unless I also go into printer settings and
> change
> that to color then get colour in preview.
>
> If I set it to grey scale and my printer is a black and white printer, not
> seeing the entire slides no background no text, a few headers thats it.
> Have
> to change the grey scale to color and then can preview and it previews in
> greyscale only, not color, and then actually prints.
>
> Did something change on SP2 that is causing this?  Just using built-in
> templates.
> Is there setttings in PP2007 is causing this.  Is this a know bug with
> 2007,
> if so hope there is fix coming out because this sucks having to remember
> keep change options to use print preview and print.
>
> Any ideas
> Thanks

0
Echo

Import large text file
Hi, Which options do I have to import a text file to Excel, with more than 200.000 records. Thanks Luis Hi Luis, Did you try opening the file from Excel (file,open) then after going through the file import wizard and you have what you want you can use file, save as, ...) Since you are not used to this suggest you start with a copy of your flat text file. --- HTH, David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel [site changed Nov. 2001] My Excel Pages: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/excel.htm Search Page: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/search.htm "L. A. M." ...

printing copies

wrap text in a chart data table #2
Hi, Im have created a graph, which ive had no problem, but i when i click the option to "show data table" i cannot get the titles to wrap to the box, i have searched but i cannot find an option to wrap the text as i need it for a presentation. I do not want to just simply alter the font size if possible. Is there anyway of doing this? ...

Ghosted print and print preview

Money 2003 not showing transactions needing to be reviewed.
My MSMOney 2003 shows that I have 7 transactions needing to be reviewed but I can’t seem to find them. After I download my transactions in the account list it says “Transactions to read: 7” when I click on this it takes me to the account register for the account. But I cannot find the transactions. If I set the view to show unaccepted transactions it shows nothing. One savings account shows an envelope with a blue lighting strike going through it, but I cannot accept it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Joe In microsoft.public.money, "Joe Kipp" <Joe Kipp@discus...

Print Dynamic Range

TCP/IP printing

Printing booklet

Outlook 97 showing only links, no graphics
Emails I receive do not show the graphics, just the links to the graphics. Is there a setting to show the graphics and not the links? Outlook 97 does not support HTML so you will never see graphics in it. Outlook 98 was the first version to support HTML. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer: Eldon Swenson <eswenson@hot.rr.com> asked: | Emails I receive do not show the graphics, just the links to the | graphics. Is there a setting to show the graphics and not the links?...

how to use "<10" as text value instead of numeric in COUNT.IF()
Hi, With the function =COUNT.IF(a1:a10;"<10"), i'll get the number of cells with value less than 10. But suppose there are cells which contain the text value "<10" (as a code e.g.). How can i use COUNT.IF() function to count the number of those cells? Thanks Ben How about a different function? In the USA version: =SUMPRODUCT(--(A1:A10="<10")) Ben wrote: > > Hi, > > With the function =COUNT.IF(a1:a10;"<10"), i'll get the number of cells > with value less than 10. > But suppose there are cells which con...

Text Box #error 02-07-10
My text box works fine untill I open a new form and there is no data in [OwnerID] I get a "#error" in my text box, Control Source below! =nz(DLookUp("[Payable]","[qryOverdueAll]","[OwnerID] = " & [OwnerID])) -- Thanks in advance for any help with this......Bob MS Access 2007 accdb Windows XP Home Edition Ver 5.1 Service Pack 3 On Mon, 8 Feb 2010 10:55:27 +1300, "Bob Vance" <rjvance@ihug.co.nz> wrote: >My text box works fine untill I open a new form and there is no data in >[OwnerID] I get a "#error&qu...

tooltip
I have an MFC application and although most menu/tool bar icons show the associated Prompt and Tool Tip, there are one or two that just dont show them. I've checked the resources and they look of for all the items (working and non-working) but I cant seem to get all the tool-tips to show up Any help will be much appreciated Phil Tooltips for buttons display only that text which follows \n and corresponds to the prompt for the identical menu item. Do you have a \n in all tooltip text? Just a guess. joe On Mon, 10 Oct 2005 22:20:03 +0100, "Phil Cunningham" <phil@oak...

Check printing in GP 7.0

Disappearing Combobox Text
Just opened up a number of existing databases and found the same problem in each. It is not possible to see the list of options in a ComboBox although the list is there. It is as if the fore colour is white and the back colour is white. If you select one of the options the text then appears in the control, black text on a white back ground. As a quick test i have created a new form and inserted a combobox, again the details of the options is not visible although the selected option text appears in the control after i make a random selection. I have checked all the visibility and colou...

Can not Display Russian Text
How do I display Russian text? When I receive an e-mail from friends in Russia, the text in jumbled and unreadable. This isn't because I can not read Russian but the display of the text is not correct. How do I fix this. I am using Windows XP Pro and I have already included the Russian text in the control panel options, the only thing I can think of it might be Outlook, can onyone help? Hy, have you installed the whole Russian language from the Office CD? >-----Original Message----- >How do I display Russian text? When I receive an e-mail >from friends in Russia,...

"Tiled" print setting.

CHtmlView and Printing

Problems with printing

Sections of Text Being Marked as Figures
When I add and position images in a Word 2007 document, it will (apparently randomly) decide that some sections of text are figures. They can be edited as usual, but this messes up the automatic figure numbering in image captions. If the document has an automatically updating field for the figures, it will insert the whole body of text that it thinks is a figure into the table (this is sometimes several paragraphs). Deleting and re-typing the text does not seem to help (this can also be very time-consuming to re-type several sections that add up to a few pages in larger docu...

Printing--How not to Print Bkground

Printing in Vista

converting column of text to text box for repetitive records
Hi, I have a spreadsheet which contains employee information including job skills. My problem is that each skill (cook,candlemaker, etc.)creates a new row for that employee, duplicating fields that don't change, name, ss#,etc with the only new info in the row being the skill Like this: Jane doe,123456789,555-555-5555,cook Jane doe,123456789,555-555-5555,candlemaker What I want is 1 row for each employee with the last column containing all the skills in a text box or separated by commas. Is there an easy way to do this in Excel? Or even Access? Thanks, Clark --- Outgoing mail is certifie...

How do you customize the 'Print View'?