Presentation (.ppxt) not readable by email recipient

I have MS Office Home and Student 2007.  I made up a short presentation which
plays correctly.  I attached it and sent it to a friend.  When I checked my
"Sent Items", I found it wouldn't play.  Instead I got a message "Create an
association in the Set Association control panel".  Can someone explain, and
tell me what to do to solve?

Cannot receive internet based email for certain users
I have about three people that can't receive internet based emails from outside our domain. They can get email from inside the domain, but not from the outside. It also is speratic because I can send this user an email from my yahoo account and she will get it. But someone else tried from the internet and the user did not receive the email. The other two users are having the same problem. Could someone please help. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, gtucker On Thu, 28 Sep 2006 13:21:03 -0700, gtucker <gtucker@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have a...

Email addresses
I have one column of email address names without the domain name (kjmerr). I have a second column with the domain name (@juno.com). I want to combine the data from both columns into one column so that I end up with a third column of email addresses (kjmerr@juno.com). Note: the domain name is the same for all of the names. C1 contains =A1&B1 KJM wrote: > I have one column of email address names without the domain name (kjmerr). I > have a second column with the domain name (@juno.com). I want to combine the > data from both columns into one column so tha...

How do I prevent duplicate incoming emails?
Recently I started getting two of each incoming email message. Just today, there are now four copies of each incoming message. How do I get it back to just one and keep it there? I am using Microsoft Office Outlook 2003. You might want to post this to an Outlook forum as this is an Access database forum and you might not get much response due to that. Merry Christmas! -- Bob Larson Access World Forums Super Moderator Utter Access VIP Tutorials at http://www.btabdevelopment.com If my post was helpful to you, please rate the post. __________________________________ "Memphis King&quo...

Stop Email Message from Sending Out.
Hi, My client is trying to send an email with large attachment. It's 12MB at least, but we only have a 10MB limit. Right now the email message is sitting in outbox folder, and when I try to delete it or even move it to another folder I get this error message "Can't open email. MAPI has alraedy began transmitting this message." Any help please. Thanks in advance. By the way my client uses outlook 2000. ...

Outlook sending email issues
I am using MS Outlook 2003, Norton Internet Security 2006, and Windows XP Pro SP 2. I have the Personal Firewall turned off and worm blocking turned off. If I try to send an email and it is not sent for some reason, like if the email server times out, then it will never resend it. Help Thanks Webconsul470 <dickfay@webconsuls.com> wrote: > I am using MS Outlook 2003, Norton Internet Security 2006, and Windows > XP Pro SP 2. > I have the Personal Firewall turned off and worm blocking turned off. > > > If I try to send an email and it is not sent for some reason, li...

Multiple Recipients
Single domain, Server - SBS 2003, Exchange 2003 Can someone tell me how to configure Exchange 2003 to identify which mailbox to send all email to that is not addressed correctly? My problem is that right now email that is not addressed correctly goes to all mailboxes and it is driving my users and me crazy. Thank you so much! "Garry" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Single domain, Server - SBS 2003, Exchange 2003 > >Can someone tell me how to configure Exchange 2003 to >identify which mailbox to send all email to that is not >addressed c...

Internally Sending Email to Queue from CRM
I have several queues set up to receive emails from CRM. There is one queue that everytime you send an email to it from CRM, it sends an "Undeliverable" message to the users Outlook. The others do not do this and we've looked everywhere to see what the descrepency is. Is is dissabled in AD and the messages do reach the queue. Can someone please help? Thanks in advance! Kristina can you send an email to the queue from outside your company is from a hotmail account for example? -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.mscrmfaq.us "Kristina Ledford"...

Presentation Properties
I have PPT 2007. I have always wondered how to make good use of the Powerpoint Properties dialog box. How can Keywords and Category, for example, be put to good use? What searching system can look inside the properties? Are any properties useful for SEO if a presentation is posted on a website? Thank you. Alessandra In article <51fec317-0258-4865-8da6- dff4d72bdfae@10g2000yqq.googlegroups.com>, Alessandra wrote: > I have PPT 2007. I have always wondered how to make good use of the > Powerpoint Properties dialog box. > How can Keywords and Category, for example, be...

Seperate Email for each record
I have a Access 2003 database containing contact information for customers. I would like to send an email to each customer with the information in their individual record. Is it possible to do this in access so that I do not have to individually create each email? Here is the basic set-up of what I am trying to send, with the fields that I need to be record specific in brackets: TO: [email] Dear [Contact Name], We are working to ensure we have the correct contact information for all our customers. Would you please check the information below and get back to us as soon as...

Email to Internet
I am setting up a Small Business Server 2003. I can successfully send email to the recipients in the LAN. But when I tried to send email to the internet, it bounced back with a undeliverable notice as below. Please note XXXXX@XXXXX.com is the email address outside the LAN. Did I set anything wrong? Your message To: XXXXXX Subject: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX Sent: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 21:05:12 +0800 did not reach the following recipient(s): XXXXX@XXXXX.com on Tue, 21 Sep 2004 21:07:51 +0800 The e-mail address could not be found. Perhaps the recipient moved to a different e-mail organi...

Migrating Exchange 5.5 DLs and Custom Recipients into Exchange 200
Hi Can someone pls tell me what is the best method of migrating Exchange 5.5 DLs & custom recipients into Exchange 2003, with out too much delima, because our 2000 domain is still n mix mode so using ADC CAs are out of the picture. I have already exported the DLs and Custom recipients into a CSV file. Many thanks in advance "Caroline" <Caroline@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Can someone pls tell me what is the best method of migrating Exchange 5.5 >DLs & custom recipients into Exchange 2003, with out too much delima, because >our 2000 domain is st...

can't send photo as attachment to email
I get error that POP3 is not the right name for my server. Please post the error message in its entirety. You can left click on it to highlight and then right click to copy and then paste it into this thread. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "Paul Char" <dpchar@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:%23UXiFiZ4KHA.1660@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... >I get error that POP3 is not the right name for my server. "Paul Char" <dpchar@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:%23UXiFiZ4KHA.1660@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... &g...

Email Redirect with Multiple Recipients on Original Emails
Hello, I've setup the rule to redirect all email to another email account. This seems to work perfectly however whenever there's someone cc'd or multiple recipients on an email only one will show up as from in the email header. Is there a way to truly forward all emails exactly as they arrived? Thanks! Bump - can anyone help? rpeters1@gmail.com wrote: > Hello, I've setup the rule to redirect all email to another email > account. This seems to work perfectly however whenever there's someone > cc'd or multiple recipients on an email only one will show up a...

web link rendering in Outlook / Exchange emails?
We use Outlook 2002 and Exchange 2003 in our environment. I notice that some web links that are put into Outlook - I think, just by typing but im not to sure - are being rendered into unc paths, for example the link might say www.website .com but the actual link is read as \\www.website.com which results in an error when being clicked on. Can anyone shed any light on this? ...

I'm getting a protocol error when I send emails through outlook.
I set my outlook to retrieve messages from my webmail account through Cox. Yesterday my virusscanner, McAfee, started reporting protocol errors. When I click the error is reads: "response received is 552: the message exceeds the system limit of 200 and was not sent. consult the online help for your email program for more information on the error. Contact your email provider if the problem persists". I have contacted cox and they say there is nothing wrong with either the SMTP or the POP. I guess I'm turning to you all for answers as to how I can fix this. Additional...

Email 'From' field showing email address and not full name?
I've looked everywhere and can't find anything on this issue. I'm running Exchange 2003 on a Server 2000 box. When we email to outside servers (yahoo, gmail, etc) the from field shows the user's email address (eg: bob@microsoft.com) instead of their name (eg: Bob Jones). I've verified that the Display Name, Alias, and Simple Display Name fields in exchange all have the user's First and Last name. Any ideas, I'm stumped. Thanks, Chris Yes that's a hard one to find. In ESM go into Global Settings and click Internet Message Formats. Then in the right pane, rig...

setup email account in outlook
Hi, I want to setup an email account in outlook, but my email account is not hotmail, and it asks me about the incoming and outgoing mail server, can I ask how to find the address of the mail server? Thx. Adrian Well...you can look at any documentation that your ISP supplied......or you can visit your ISP's website where most of them put all the details that you might need HTH..Simon "adrian" <adrian8311@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%23O7MZzvwDHA.3116@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Hi, > I want to setup an email account in outlook, but my email account is n...

cannot send or reply to a certain email address
I have one person who I cannot send or reply to their email. I can receive email from them. I have deleted their contact info and re-entered. I have tried emailing without using contact, just typing address in. I can, however, get on my email server and send/reply to them just fine. Error is that their email is not a valid email address. Thanks for your help! Are you sure the address is valid? Type it in the To field so you are sure there isn't any extra characters in it. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 200...

"from and to" are blank on recieved emails causing timeout error!
I have a just loaded Exchange server 2003 and all seems well except when a blank (only have partial ID's) spam email is sent to users. Exchange will not let it be downloaded to the client (user) with Outlook or Outlook Express. It will hang and gives the client emails just up to the the blank spam. This will continue when the time comes up to check mail again. Clients end up with copies of the same email over and over again till they close there mail client. EX. is one client may have 50 emails coming in and the "blank email spam" is number 30. The client will get the...

email in Outlook
I have a hotmail account for my email. I was able to succesfully add this account to Outlook so that I can now access hotmail through Outlook. However, I also have an Ipaq Pocket PC, and I am trying to download my email from this hotmail account to my IPAQ when I sync. Unfortunately, the default Inbox account is the only one that seems to sync. I don't have any email going to that account, so my inbox on my IPAQ is always empty. Does anyone know how to switch this so that my outlook hotmail account will sync to my ipaq? Thanks! Clark <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.co...

Emailing a Publisher publication in the body of Microsoft Outlook
I have tried all the Microsoft Support areas I can find, but I cannot find the solution to my problem. I created a document in Publisher. I have saved it both as a publisher document and a pdf as well. I want to include the entire publication (it's just one page) in the body of my email. Publisher says that I can do it: " Important To use the Send E-mail command in Office Publisher 2007, you must have one of the following programs installed on your computer: Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 Outlook Express (version 5.0 or later) Windows Mail &qu...

Graphs not present
I cannot seem to be able to view graphs in Excel 2002. Any ideas.... DMJ Which graphs would those be? Graphs you created? Graphs in a workbook that was sent to you? More detail please. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 11:24:32 -0400, "DMJ" <kmd@hotmail> wrote: >I cannot seem to be able to view graphs in Excel 2002. > >Any ideas.... > ...

Workflows- Emails to be sent from Queue's Email ID
Hi, Can we have a workflow in which e-mails can be sent from queue's email id instead of owner who created the workflow? we would like to have e-mails to be sent from workflow engine using two generic e-mail add. like support@abc.com or customercare@abc.com any suggestion would be welcome Thanks in advance. Regards, TAPAN DESAI. I too was wondering the same thing. The whole workflow process is almost useless on a conversion as well. Since all of the contacts are already "Created" and there was no workflow process in place while they were created to "wait" fo...

Automatically adding a signature to an email in CRM
Any suggestion on how to add a signature automatically in a new email activity in MS CRM 3.0? Thank you, Ed Podowski Hello Ed, Try our Email-Signature for MS CRM 3.0. You can get detailed information at www.mscrm-addons.com. Regards, Christian Ternek _________________________ www.mscrm-addons.com Your company for MS-CRM ADD-ONS! WordMailMerge for MS CRM GroupCalendar for MS CRM Telephone Integration for MS CRM EmailSignature for MS CRM > Any suggestion on how to add a signature automatically in a new email > activity in MS CRM 3.0? > > Thank you, Ed Podowski > Cre...

Word as Email editor
Using Word as the editor, each time Outlook is opened, 2 other word items are opened at the same time and are unclosable. Any ideas for a solution? ...