Powerpoint password recovery tool

I forget my ppt file password now i want open it so what should i do for it
and how can i creck or recovery the password for open it
pls help me...
e-mail - hasupatel2001@yahoo.com

Word Password Unlocker
    A professional and secure Word password recovery software.

Work well with Microsoft Windows 2000, NT, XP, Vista, Server 2003/2008, or Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit).

Powerpoint password hints wrote:

Powerpoint password recovery tool
21-Jan-10

I forget my ppt file password now i want open it so what should i do for it
and how can i creck or recovery the password for open it
pls help me...
e-mail - hasupatel2001@yahoo.com

On Thursday, January 21, 2010 1:35 AM
Powerpoint password hints wrote:

Powerpoint password recovery tool
I forget my ppt file password now i want open it so what should i do for it
and how can i creck or recovery the password for open it
pls help me...
e-mail - hasupatel2001@yahoo.com

MSChart For VB.Net
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/45729dc8-c102-4dc6-9aa7-4f6246763650/mschart-for-vbnet.aspx
0
edelic

Password problems with 2 users
Would be grateful for some help with this one. Have 2 users on a new pc with windows xp. One user can send and receive e-mail on outlook express and the other one can only receive. If the one who can only receive trys to send it throws you out and you have to redial each time but it still throws you out if you try to send. The message comes up from Norton Antivirus to say the meassage was interuppted. The only clue I can see is the user name that works has a password of 8 digits but the user that cant send has a password of about 20 digits. In tool-user account the password is only 8 di...

Converting Powerpoint slides with audio into a movie
Hi there, I am using a PC. Can anyone please tell how I can convert Microsoft PowerPoint slides w/audio (PPT) into video files with audio. Has anyone been successful using QuickTime? Can you suggest a good program to use to complete the version. Thank you. These links should get you started: Convert presentations into Movie files http://www.pptfaq.com/FAQ00057.htm Convert presentations to VHS or DVD video http://www.pptfaq.com/FAQ00156.htm Lucy -- Lucy Thomson PowerPoint MVP MOS Master Instructor www.aneasiertomorrow.com.au "consultant"...

Password protection in Excel
Is it possible to password protect several worksheets in one step, or do I need to them all individually? You could use a macro: Public Sub ProtectAll() Const PWORD As String = "drowssap" Dim wsSheet As Worksheet For Each wsSheet In ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets wsSheet.Protect PWORD Next wsSheet End Sub In article <2889E9F7-5994-434E-BCF2-8304E2FEB4EB@microsoft.com>, "calmo" <calmo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Is it possible to password protect several worksheets in one step, or do I > need to them all individual...

My password won't work either, what gives
I got into my file last week, now I can't access it. It says it's the wrong password, yet it is my passport password. How do you fix this? Do you have a firewall? If so you might have to configure it. "Rob" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2ef001c4a95e$bdf50d30$a401280a@phx.gbl... >I got into my file last week, now I can't access it. It > says it's the wrong password, yet it is my passport > password. How do you fix this? In microsoft.public.money, Rob wrote: >I got into my file last week, now I can't acces...

OWA 2003 and changing password
I have a problem on enabling changing password on OWA 200 My server is a 2 nodes cluster Windows 2003 Adv and Exchange 2003 in active/passive mode (only one virtual server My OWA is working great, i have enabled the registry key to show the "change password" butto my virtual server ISSADMPWD with SSL and certificate is installe when a user click on the change password button in OWA a new popup window in HTTPS appears, he accept the certificate and next he has a 404 error (pasge not found) on an .asp page i have verified the .asp page is present and good Does anyone have an idea Th...

Network password prompt in Outlook 2003
I just got a new Dell computer - running Windows XP and Microsoft Outlook 2003 (no, not Outlook Express, OUTLOOK - even though the technicicans at Dell do not believe me, and cannot support 2003). I have 3 user profiles set up on Windows - one for each member of my family. Thus I set up 3 email accounts - each one with its own email profile using our ISP: ameritech.net. I am using a DSL connection I got from Ameritech. My email works fine - it connects and sends and receives. However - for the other 2 email accounts, no matter how I configure them (and I have tried everything, no ...

PowerPoint and InkOverlay
Hi All, I would like to chanege the line thickness and cursor size of for example felt tip pen. Is it possible to do this? Or if not, is it possible to program this? I've read that powerpoint uses InkOverlay object or such, but I cannot find any properties which bind it's address. Can I fetch current InkOverlay during automation while in slideshow? I've read somewhere that if there are no such properties I wont be able to find it even through a handler. Anyone happens to know if and where can I find property for InkOverlay, InkCollector etc, or if I can fetch these t...

change slide direction (right to left) in powerpoint
I want to change the slides direction in my powerpoint file from left to right (English) to right to left (Arabic). Not just the direction of the text, but the whole slide. How can I do that? Please help! What do you mean by 'the whole slide'? Surely only text is significant? Or am I having a blonde moment? For general info on using right-to-left languages in Office see here: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/help/HA103510211033.aspx Lucy -- Lucy Thomson PowerPoint MVP MOS Master Instructor www.aneasiertomorrow.com.au "bayan" <bayan@discussion...

Password Protect a Workbook
I have a workbook that has 5 different worksheets. This workbook is saved everyday with a new date behind the name to reflect the current date data. I need to password protect the entire workbook so that it holds for each time it is saved. How do I do this? When I go to file->saveas- ..Tools-> and assign a password it works for that workbook, but when I resave the workbook with a new name, I have to reset it all. Can I automate this somehow or is there a different way to do what I am trying to do. I only want the password there so admin's can make changes. I want eve...

The most powerful computer security tool
DiskNumen: www.firmlysoft.com DiskNumen, the most powerful computer security tool, will make everything intact after your reboot even if there are Virus, Hacker,Rascal software, error operation or even your purposive breakage. Your computer can be prevented from any attack by DiskNumen through the way of solidifying disk into CD. Have you ever been anguished by these problems: * Virus software destroy the computer system, leading to the resetting of the system and the decline of the computer running speed; * Once the rascal software interrupt you ,it will exhaust you...

Password in Accounts not retained
Hello I am running Outlook 2000 on Windows XP (currently with no service pack). When I setup a POP3 account I click 'Remember password' but it never does - and I have to keep re-entering it. This is a clean install of XP! Actually a complete reformat and restore on an HP Pavilion. Anyone any ideas how to fix this? Angus Comber angus@NOSPAMiteloffice.com ...

outlook express password #7
HELP PLEASE Everytime i open outlook express to send or recieve mail i am asked for username and password to log on. I put in my usual details, and the box keeps reapearing. I cannot send or receive anything. How do i turn this off. Thank you. Try posting this in an Outlook Express news group - this is not one of them. Outlook is a part of Microsoft Office and is what this group supports. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and has its own news groups. You can also find some good Outlook Express information here: http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outl...

can you password protect parts of money?
I would like to have my office helper enter credit card receipts into my personal Money software, but don't want her to be able to see other bits of data like retirement accts, ss#'s, etc... Is there any way to do this? In microsoft.public.money, Spam Spam Bacon Spam wrote: >I would like to have my office helper enter credit card receipts into my >personal Money software, but don't want her to be able to see other bits of >data like retirement accts, ss#'s, etc... > >Is there any way to do this? You could have the helper create a .qif file somehow, and yo...

encrypting a password!
Hi All, Can someone point me on how to encrypt and decrypt a password using vc++1.52? Is it possible to call a com object from vc++ 1.52? If so, how can I do it? Is there a link you can point me to? Thanks. .... VC++ 1.52???? -- - Mark Randall http://zetech.swehli.com "Those people that think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do" Isaac Asimov <dbcuser@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1125519905.446448.38890@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com... > Hi All, > > Can someone point me on how to encrypt and decrypt a password using > vc...

PowerPoint 2007 11-25-09
I created a lengthy complex presentation in PowerPoint 2007 using a stock background. After creating it and showing it to the company, the Execs want me to change the background to the company standard. The problem is, they only have a basic blank PowerPoint presentation that everyone uses to build from. How do I get the background elements from the standard presentation into main without redoing all 45 slides? Thanks! Use the master slides "Tracy Walters" <Tracy Walters@discussions.microsoft.com> a �crit dans le message de news: 01FDE97C-00B1-4056-9573-060D7...

The future of personal finance management tools?
Show Me My Money What's the best software for keeping track of your personal finances? http://www.slate.com/id/2201631/ I'd give the guy credit for actually using the software -- at least Money and Quicken -- as opposed to some of the annual reviews and reviewers, who appear to copy and paste directly from marketing news releases. Some of the names are new, and web only, it seems. Interesting enough to take a look at them. And I'd also comment on his Money experiences: His bank charging him $10 to download data. He needs to change banks, unless he's making up for this ...

Multiple Excel Charts to PowerPoint 2
I am following on from an older post http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.excel.charting/msg/a96af87f70b6657f? I have used Jon Peltier's page http://peltiertech.com/Excel/XL_PPT.html#chartppt to try and create a macro that will open a new PPT, copy all th echartsheets and paste as bitmap (to stop people falsifying charts!) one to a ppt slide. My problems are: 1) The macro only seems to work if PPT is already running (despite using Jon's code for creating a New PPT object) 2) The bitmap solution is ok when on screen but I get people asking if their eyes are playing tricks...

Powerpoint
I have microsoft 2003 with Power point. How do I change the slide size (without stretching the picture and text) in Powerpoint so that it fits our wide screen? You ask in a Powerpoint newsgroup or fourm. "hunt" <me@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A60D85DC-F6B9-431C-A631-48D111E77512@microsoft.com... >I have microsoft 2003 with Power point. How do I change the slide size > (without stretching the picture and text) in Powerpoint so that it fits > our > wide screen? I read your query its so simple.If you want change theme with wi...

Internet Mail Password Doesn't save
PC running Windows Xp with Outlook 2000. Outlook has an Internet Mail Account connecting to BT. All of the credentials are Ok, however on the POP mail account the password is never saved. Therefore whenever you send/receive it keeps asking for the password. Enter it in accepts it, when you close down outlook and restart, send-receive it asks for the password again. The password is definitely correct I have tried deleting the account re-adding it, and going into the account properties and changing it, but it won't accept the password, even when checking save password is your w...

What tool should I Use
What tool should I use to view XP computer configuration information? You might try asking in a group that pertains to Windows XP - this one is for MS Office on the Macintosh :-) Try here: http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?guid=c088 a6ff-f933-4172-9286-f57f1f937d2b It depends on what "configuration information" you're looking for but you might start by right-clicking the My Computer icon & selecting Properties as well as exploring the Control Panel... And having a look in the Windows XP Help on how to use the operating system can't hurt...

tables in PowerPoint
I have made a 25"x25 " banner. I want to add a grid that will display on the banner when i print it. I put a 25 x 25 cell table on it, and I can make it fit horizontally but I can't compress it vertically. How can I do that? Atlernatively, is there a better way to put a grid on the banner? I have a picture underneath that I want to show through the grid. Thanks. Change the internal margin of the cells to 0 for top and bottom. You may need to change the font size to something like 2 point (or as small as you can go) also. -- Echo [MS PPT MVP] http://www....

problems copying to PowerPoint
I am trying to copy and paste simple freehand sketches (drawn on a tablet, all on the same page) into power point. It worked for 2 sketches but the others pasted in distorted or just partially visible. i use onenote 2007, windows XP. tx, not-a-nerd notanerd wrote: >I am trying to copy and paste simple freehand sketches (drawn on a > tablet, all on the same page) into power point. It worked for 2 > sketches but the others pasted in distorted or just partially > visible. i use onenote 2007, windows XP. tx, not-a-nerd You may try it with Copy & Paste to some graphic...

PowerPoint Security
If you are looking to protect your PowerPoint presentations from being copied and distributed freely then you might want to take a look at http://www.locklizard.com/powerpoint_security.htm It covers PowerPoint Password Security, Microsoft IRM (Information Rights Management) for PowerPoint, and an alternative copy protection solution from LockLizard. Spam or not, it doesn't even do what it claims to ... it doesn't secure PPT presentations. It claims to secure PPTs that have been converted to Flash. O lordy, I said the "F" word. Now we're in for ...

Hotmail Password
Hi I have two computers Win 7 with windows live mail and of course live IO, I can use messenger etc okay On my laptop I have XP with outlook express 6.I can install my second E-mail acc okay,,, but it will not accept the Windows live ID as a password for the hotmail acc ' I have tried using the original password one prior to win live but that wont work either, There is no provision "forgot Password" I tried installing live mail but that didn,t work either Any ideas please Hotmail Online Solutions Center (new & replaces all newsgroup & email format support...

How do i create a user defined chart in Powerpoint or excel?
I'm looking to create a graph chart with 3 series as bar charts, accumulated/stacked on the first Y axis, and teh fourth series as a line on the secondary y axis. i have tried to use the custom chart with lines7 colummn on two axes, but thuis does not allow to show bars as accumulated /stacked. Hi, It is simpler to create a stacked column chart using all the data and then select and change the appropriate data series to be a line chart. The you can then format the line series to use the secondary axis. Cheers Andy Magnus wrote: > I'm looking to create a graph chart with 3...