power point slide show burn to watch on dvd

my daughter made a slide show on power point we are running windows 7 and
office 2007. with pictures and music we can't figure out how to burn it on a
dvd so we can watch it on the tv. call anyone help thanks

On Jun 4, 4:13=A0am, al6860 <al6...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> my daughter made a slide show on power point we are running windows 7 and
> office 2007. with pictures and music we can't figure out how to burn it o=
n a
> dvd so we can watch it on the tv. call anyone help thanks

Check this tool:
http://www.windows7download.com/win7-wondershare-ppt2dvd-pro/hzcihytz.html
0
ciciamy
6/4/2010 1:26:04 AM
http://www.pptfaq.com/FAQ00156.htm has some info.

"al6860" <al6860@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> my daughter made a slide show on power point we are running windows 7 and
> office 2007. with pictures and music we can't figure out how to burn it on
> dvd so we can watch it on the tv. call anyone help thanks

0
Echo

Where is the starting entry point of asp.net
Dear all, I have download a open source c sharp program named as cuyahoga. The solution ontains 10 project. I can find the starting project. But in the starting project, I cannot find which file is the starting point for the project. How can I figure out which file is the starting point and then I can debug it? Thanks. An ASP .NET Web Project is essentially a website. As such, whatever file that bears the name of the web server's "default" value (on IIS that's usually "default.htm", "default.asp", or default.aspx") that...

How increase interval after last antimation and slide transition?
How to increase the time interval after last antimated action and before the slide transition? Put a rectangle or something off the edge of the slide and animate it at the appropriate time. -- Echo [MS PPT MVP] http://www.echosvoice.com What's new in PPT 2010? http://www.echosvoice.com/2010.htm Fixing PowerPoint Annoyances http://tinyurl.com/36grcd PowerPoint 2007 Complete Makeover Kit http://tinyurl.com/32a7nx "James T. Jacobs" <James T. Jacobs@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:81409CA1-42A2-4275-A83D-3E82913CA90E@microsoft.com... >...

some text shows in merged cells but not all
I am inputting text to a spread sheet that has previously been formated by somebody else. The cells have been merged and set to wrap text. Only an amount of the text shows in the merged cells, even if I expand them. Double clicking on the cells shows all the text but as soon as I come out it reverts to show only part of the text. The whole text also shows in the formula bar. Please help Change formatting in the cell from 'text' to 'general'. -- -Kaman The IT dept people call before they call the real IT dept. "Jon" wrote: > I am inputti...

Home / Office Desk Power Option failed to turn off LCD screen
Hi, My OS is MS Window XP (Home) Edition. I have set my power option as "Home / Office Desk Scheme" which is suppose to turn off my LCD screen after 10 minutes if the PC remains inactive. Lately I find that this feature is not working at all. I need to turn off the screen manually if I play music for long hours. May I know what are the possible causes and how to deal with this problem ? Thanks Low On Feb 2, 2:05=A0pm, Mr. Low <Mr...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi, > > My OS is MS Window XP (Home) Edition. > > I have set my p...

Microsoft Money 2005 shows its true intent / Check Statements!! #3
Okay, I've had on and off major problems with MS Money 2005 and as a software company manager I know my share of buggy programs and can work around them pretty fairly. Knowing that Money is a big product with lots of features for advanced and newbies, it is a very good attempt at trying to address these two divergent issues with the same code. But I came upon something serious and is a potential class action lawsuit waiting to happen if others have this same issue when they get their credit card statements. A few years ago, I signed up with bCentral for a service that they provide...

Linking word and power point
How do I link word and powerpoint so that when I have a slideshow running, my word document is always on the correct page of the document? This newsgroup/forum is for Microsoft Access Databases. You should post this question in a Word or Powerpoint newsgroup/forum to get the correct help. This is a Microsoft Access database forum. Try the Word or Power Point forums. -- Jerry Whittle, Microsoft Access MVP Light. Strong. Cheap. Pick two. Keith Bontrager - Bicycle Builder. "EdwinKania" wrote: > How do I link word and powerpoint so that when I have a slideshow ru...

Change the Point of a Series
Using Excel 2000 I have a column chart for the status of work requests. There are 2 columns, Open and Closed with Open displayed to the left of closed. I added a new Series to this chart for Overdue requests which I can display on top of my Open column to show how many of my open are Overdue. I am trying to add another Series called On Time to show how many of my closed were closed on time. This series is displayed also on top of my OPEN column. How can I edit this series to appear on top of my CLOSED column ? ...

Show zeros for null in crosstab query
Hi. I created an crosstab query and would like null cells to show a zero. is there a way to do this in the property sheet or should i use an expression? Problem is there are many columns in this crosstab and it may be cumbersome to put an expresssion in each column. Thanks for any help! Switch your query to SQL view. The first line should be something like Transform Max(SomeField) As [The Value] Change that to Transform Nz(Max(SomeField), 0) As [The Value] -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://www.AccessMVP.com/DJSteele (no e-mails, please!) "Krisp...

ongoing problem of no pictures showing in the publisher work space
I have researched this problem for a few days now. I have read every post on this forum regarding this problem with inserted pictures/clip art not showing up in the publisher workspace. I've tried all suggestions and the only thing that works consistently is to lower my video card acceleration so the directdraw and direct3D are disabled. This does allow the program to function properly. However I can't leave that setting on since many other programs need full acceleration to function properly. I have written to ATI tech support as well but have had no response yet. I have ...

text not showing when i type in the email body
when i type in the body of the email nothing shows up. i can type in the subject and type in address. i cant copy and paste from a word doc. any suggestions. thx What version of Outlook are you using? I assume you've already tried rebooting? -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com http://www.officeforlawyers.com/outlook.html Author: The Lawyer's Guide to Microsoft Outlook 2007: http://tinyurl.com/ol4law-amazon "yanto" <yanto@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8DEEB82A-EF41-4692-9470-8713...

Pop Up Calendar shows up as red X
I tried downloading the Active X control mscal.ocx but that didn't work. Does anyone have any other suggestions or ideas why this might be happening? ...

Showing No. of Pages in a cell
I've set up a workbook to print data with page breaks in various places. The amount of the data can increase or decrease, either by sheer volume or by filtering. I would like to notify the user the number of pages that will be printed depending on the setup/filtering/volume of data, etc. I realise there is the Option to have the total number of pages printed at the bottom (or top)via the Footer (or header) facility in Page setup, but I want to show this elsewhere. Is there some way to do this? Rob Rob Sub Page_Nos() TotalPages = ExecuteExcel4Macro("Get.Document(50)&quo...

power of ten?
Is there a way to write "powers of ten" in Publisher 2002? (ie how to express "10 to the 80th power" in the traditional way). Thanks, Jim Use superscript. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "Jim K." <grinmonger@aol.com> wrote in message news:369c9f8b-adaa-4196-a071-7a44a4dac843@t26g2000prh.googlegroups.com... > Is there a way to write "powers of ten" in Publisher 2002? (ie how to > express "10 to the 80th power" in the traditional way). > Thanks, Jim...

Show data on criteria
How to achieve the next item in a report : I only want to show data when it is in its criteria : So my datafield is called "Bit_count" where values like "128 BIT", "256 BIT" can reside. I Only like to display information in my report when the value is "128 BIT". How to solve this problem. Thanks for comments. Jereon, Sounds like you're trying to restrict the records delivered by the report to only records with a Bit_Count of "128 Bit"?? What is the RecordSource of your report? If it's a Table, then change it to a Query (ba...

How to put a table in Slide Layout so it can be applied to a page?
I am working with Slide Masters and Layouts for the first time. I'm doing OK with making them and applying them to pages. But when I make a table it doesn't work. When I go to Insert>Layout Placeholder> Table, then I get a box that has the word "Table" in it. Is that right? When I look for controls to make it look like a table with headers, cells etc., right-click on it, whatever, I don't see any table controls, just the usual text/box attributes (size etc.). So in the ribbon I go to Table Styles and click on one of them (Light #5) and then I have a no...

Cannot open 2003 Excel .xls file named Power Gas Details.xls
I opened this file today and added some formating of columns, etc and some numbers to the spread sheet. I saved it. I tried to reopen later and got error messages 1) Excel cannot open the file. It may be write only or encripted (I did not deliberately set a pass word or encript?), 2) Excel cannot open this file, I don't know why as it did earlier? I have previously downloaded vewiers from Microsoft with the understanding that these viewers would be able to open old spread sheets or other older items in previous versions of Excel. I not have Excel 2003 and have been using for a long ...

show active cell
Hi I want to show the contents i the active cell in another cell, fo example cell A1. Also when i change active cell. dalla -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi, Not sure what you mean exactly. But if you want B1 to always show wha A1 has, in B1 type ... =A1 Is that what you're looking for -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com One way: Put this in the worksheet code module (right-click the worksheet tab and choose View Code): Private Sub Worksheet_SelectionChange( _ ByVal Target As Excel.Range) Range("A1").Value = ...

Can a US power 3-prong Flat power cord, rated for 125V be safely used on 220V electricity?
Can a US power 3-prong Flat power cord, rated for 125V be safely used on 220V electricity? (if just use US/EU travel adapter). "Aster" <asterr@nospam.microsoft.news> wrote in message news:OqbntjXqKHA.4636@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Can a US power 3-prong Flat power cord, rated for 125V be safely used on > 220V electricity? > (if just use US/EU travel adapter). Yes. Most are rated to 300v. If you want a replacement for yours (as in your previous post), one of these solutions might work: ttp://www.cablewholesale.com/specs/power-cable/10w1-15306.ht...

Finding Data Point INSIDE a Trend Line?
I built an Excel chart using two columns of data. Each column of data is represented by a single line on an Excel chart. I then added a Trend Line using Excel's built-in Polynomial function. I'm using Excel's Polynomial Trend Line and I set it to 2nd Order Polynomial. Now... Here is what I need from those "Trend Lines": I need to get my hands on the actual "data points" that make up each Polynomial Trend Line. NOT the data points that were used to "generate" the Polynomial line it-self. Sounds weird, I know. There are 21 data points (or 21 rows...

Outlook not showing new messages
All I have a strange problem. We are running Exchange 2000 with Outlook 2002 This has been fine for 18 months now but in the last month Outlook has started to not show any new messages until you either click "Send and Receive" or just click on the "Inbox" folder (or go to any other folder) I think that this means that it is not telling you that it has new mail until you refresh your view of the mail server. Does anyone have any idea why this might have just started happening Many thanks Ben Holmes It seems I am having this same problem. It is only the machines...

Outlook 2007
User receives emails with attachments but Outlook is not showing a paperclip icon. We have two exchnag servers - messages from one are causing a paperclip to show but not messages from the second ...

servers showing unreachable
Hi, When I open the status folder in ESM some of the servers are showing unreachable but I don't know why this would be. Even when I open ESM on one of the servers that says its unreachable it still says its unreachable. How can a server not reach itself? Obviously I am missing somthing but I don't know where to start looking. Can anyone help? Hi Paul, Are there any related errors in Event Viewer on the effected servers? Also are all relevant services started. Regards Ben Hoffman Microsoft MVP Exchange http://www.exchangeis.com "Paul" <Paul@discussions.microsoft...

Web-based point-to-point integration project using eConnect. A Coding question.
Hi all! I am new to GP and I am working on an integration project to integrate General Ledger Journal Entries from another Financial system (Softrax) to GP (Version 8) with eConnect 8. Softrax has a "web driver" and the web driver does an "HTTP Post" to post the JE (in XML format). There's an ASPX file (in C#) on GP and this ASPX file is "listening" to Softrax, tranform/orchestrate the XML file from Softrax format to eConnect format and then put the JE into Great Plains through eConnect. I basically modified the SOP sample from the eConnect help file. But at ...

Calculate and display individual error bars for individual points
Generally error bars (standard deviations) vary point-by-point in a graph depending on the distribution of individual values for each point. Excel can calculate these separate standard deviations, but there appears to be no way to display them in a graph. Has anyone found a way around this? ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-...

when Administrator Search user's mails with webdav,503 error show?
In ek3,I don't install frontpage extension,but I access http://hostname/exadmin/admin/domain_name/username,503 error show! ...