Pause Indicator

In slide show view, with slides on a timer and manual mode slected...

I would like to place an indicator on the screen when the "S" or "+" key has
been pressed (i.e. the hold keys) so you can tell the show HAS been paused.

Is this possible ?

Thanks

SMRTINET.INI Error Indication after Internet Updates
The SMRTINET.INI problem seems to have reappeared. Mostly you can ignore it, unless you are trying to set up for some financial institution that is only recently set up for direct access. Generally if you immediately do Money Updates again, the updates will succeed. You will have the data, and the error indication goes away. But it is not necessary. The error indication is generally harmless, except for bothering your sense of order. ...

Paused workflow in customized entity
Hi: I created some customized entity. When I try to create a workflow to send an email automaticaly when the user save a new record on one of those entities, the workflow does not start automaticaly, and it keeps waiting for the action " Apply rule" . However, if I do the same workflow in a native entity ( Lead, Account for example ), the workflow starts as it should to be. Any idea? Thanks, JJ. ...

Pause Subform
Hi, I have a main form with a bunch of subforms. Each subform is built on its own query. Each subform has a combo box that is bound to a field in the query. What happens is that if I change a value in one combo box (in one subform) then go to a control in another subform, the first subform already commits to the table! The value is saved. If I hit ESC, the new value is still there. I want to have a SAVE button and CANCEL button at the bottom of the main form, so the user can undo all their changes to the main form and all the subforms. How can I do that if the subform alread...

How to indicate an Asset is Retired in Integration Manager import?
Is there a way to indicate an Asset is retired when doing Fixed Asset integration of Assets? I don't see a place to mark or flag the asset as retired. Thanks Nevermind folks, I found the answer to my question, it looks like retired assets cannot be imported into GP. I found the following in KB article: 871638 "You cannot import retired assets. You can bring retired assets into the system as fully depreciated. But there is no field and no option that you can use to flag the assets as retired. You must perform the retirement process when the asset is in the system." "...

Video pause automatic pause and resume!
I want powerpoint to play a movie and pause when the movie reach some specific time 00:02s, 01:01s etc... everytime it pauses i want to resume the movie when i click the mouse. Is this possible ? How can i do it? If it isn't possible what other software should I use? Thanks Look at the following link to get started with setting up a video that way: How do I setup PowerPoint to play sections of a video http://officeone.mvps.org/ppttips/video_start_stop_time.html - Chirag PowerShow - View multiple PowerPoint slide shows simultaneously http://officeone.mvps.org/powershow/...

Can a macro be paused to allow input, then continue?
I would like a macro to stop at certain point to allow for input of variable information, then continue on with the rest of the macro. Is this possible or do I have to set up two different macros? You could use a msgbox and then check what button the user hit. You could use an inputbox (or application.inputbox) to get lots of different types. You could even develop a userform that gets as much information from the user. But then the macro isn't really stopping. It's just waiting. On the other hand, you could have two macros, too. The choice is yours. Rufushenry wro...

Pauses then starts and then pauses
I have Excel 2007 running on Windows XP. It was working perfectly fine a month ago. And now whenever I am typing in the cells, the whole thing stops momentarily, causing the Task Manager to deem Excel as Not Responding. Then after a few seconds, it catches up to whatever I was typing. And then I think everything is fine until it starts all over again. And its been stop and go all day and I cannot concentrate when the program won't even keep up with me and all I want to do is throw my computer out the window. Does anyone have a solution for this problem? ...

Forcing a macro to pause for filename
Just wondering how I would get a macro to pause to allow me to change filename and then when I hit enter, it continues. I use it to export excel worksheets to our webserver and it works now but overwrites the file name everytime. I want to change the filenam before saving. Any help appreciated -- matpo ----------------------------------------------------------------------- matpoh's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2702 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=46624 This line of code opens a Save As dialog box, allo...

Since December 8, 2008 Quote Problem
Greetings: I have Microsoft Money 2006 Deluxe installed as well as the MSN Money Central Portfolio Manager Deluxe. For some reason, using the same Windows Live/Passport ID, it seems that ever since there were quote issues on December 8, 2008 - everytime I load the Portfolio Manager whether on Microsoft Money 2006 Deluxe or MSN Money Central Portfolio Manager Deluxe, it would only show the indices. And then I have to restore from backups which will work until I exit Portfolio Manager after it successfully saves. Then the next time I lanch Portfolio Manager, it would show he indices only aga...

Pausing Macro
In Excel, where can I get examples for Macro's that pause for input, then continue? For your homework look in the vba help index for INPUTBOX and MSGBOX -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "Patches" <Patches@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:76B775EB-03A1-47B8-A72B-5364A3624C9A@microsoft.com... > In Excel, where can I get examples for Macro's that pause for input, then > continue? Sub demo() x = Application.InputBox("Give me input!!!", Type:=2) End Sub -- Gary''s Student gsnu200712 ...

Mouse pauses...
My mouse pauses/freezes for a second or so when moving it sometimes, how can I stop it doing this, and have it move smoothly around the screen like it used to? "effdee" <me@home.com> wrote in message news:%23w4MYKs3KHA.3352@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > My mouse pauses/freezes for a second or so when moving it sometimes, how > can I stop it doing this, and have it move smoothly around the screen > like it used to? I've occasionally seen strange mouse cursor behavior on some websites with java script issues. Presumably you are seeing this elsewhere as well...

Display text, Position indicator bar, and color control in Progress bar in VC++6 MFC?
Dear All, I am building a progress bar in VC++6 MFC, how can I dispaly text information on it? Can I control it for only displaying a narrow bar indicator at the position rathern than dispalying a band bar from the begining to the current position? Also, can I easily control its bar and background color? Many thanks, Here is how to do text display on progress control. http://www.codeproject.com/miscctrl/text_progressctrl.asp Here are some custom ones http://www.codeproject.com/miscctrl/ccylinderprogresscontrol.asp Find all kind of examples here http://www.codeproject.com/miscctrl/...

Pause and Resume Copying / Moving
While copying a bunch of files/folders, it will be nice, if an option is provided to pause / resume / continue an incompleted Copy / Move. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/de...

using floats as indices to a STL map?
Hi, It seems that using floats as the first tupelo for an STL map (shown below) can cause problems but I don't remember what the problems were. Is it common practice to use a structure like below? I would appreciate if you can share your experience using such a structure. Thanks. std::map<float, int> m; JD On Fri, 20 Apr 2007 15:02:39 -0700, JD <jdt_young@yahoo.com> wrote: >Hi, > >It seems that using floats as the first tupelo for an STL map (shown >below) can cause problems but I don't remember what the problems were. >Is it common practice to us...

Drop down list indicator
Can't seem to get the dropdown indicator to display, when I pass the mouse over the cell, for a drop down list located on another spreadsheet. This worked a few day ago. I've tried everything I can think of. 1) Are you sure that this was for a WorkSheet Data Validation Drop-Down Arrow ? 2) Could it be a "Comment" that you refer to ? 3) What version are we talking about ? Micky "Falcon248" wrote: > Can't seem to get the dropdown indicator to display, when I pass the mouse > over the cell, for a drop down list located on another spreads...

MCE
This is a software, hardware, and setup problem - so I cross posted it. Hardware/Software/firmware/drivers: ------------------------------ Windows XP SP3 Media Center Edition (MCE) w/all current updates, Pinnacle PCTV 800i HD PCI card (coax cable from DirecTV satellite tuner), ATI Radeon HD 3200 graphics card, AMD Athlon Dual Core processor 2.5 GHz, 1.75 GB RAM, official (came in the MCE box) IR sensor and blaster. MCE has all current updates. Current firmware and drivers are installed for the PCI TV card, the motherboard, the processor, and the graphics card. The Windows...

Need a pause in a print macro.
I created a macro that copies and pastes some data into a sheet and then it prints. What I what to do is to get to the print menu and then I click on OK to print if all the data looks ok. At the moment is just goes trough the macro and it never pause for the print menu box. this is the code at the moment. Sub PrintTimeSheet_1() etc,etc,etc Range("B5").Select ' ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintOut Copies:=1, Collate:=True End Sub Thank you very much for your help! Kevin Brenner Kevin, one way is to bring up the print preview and then click print from there if everything...

Outlook 2002 Inbox Pause
Can anyone help me with this? in the inbox when I'm clicking on different email's it takes a good 8 seconds to show any info in the preview pane. This long pause is really irritating. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Try disabling the integration with Instant Messenger in Tools | Options | Other and see if that speeds things up. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent to my e-mail address will probably not be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:02b201c39995$53e577b0$a301280a@phx.gbl, Rob H. wrote: > Ca...

Pause Indicator
In slide show view, with slides on a timer and manual mode slected... I would like to place an indicator on the screen when the "S" or "+" key has been pressed (i.e. the hold keys) so you can tell the show HAS been paused. Is this possible ? Thanks ...

Pause between pages
Hi, I have a report that prints by clicking on an print command button. Sometime this report will be one page and sometime two pages. If the report is two pages I would like to print front to back on one sheet of paper. Is there a way to pause between the pages with a messge to turn the paper over and place it in the printer again? Thanks, -- Phil I know of know way with Access, but some printer drivers will alsow you to select printing front and back and then will prompt you to switch the paper. My HP does this. Phil wrote: >Hi, >I have a report that prints by clicking on an p...

Thread Pausing & Resuming
Hi, I have a thread that I would like to Pause and Resume, instead of launching the thread each time. I don't know if Pause & Resume are the right things to use because, the display results seem to be out of sync. I read this which, I think might be my problem? "Unlike Thread.Sleep, Thread.Suspend does not cause a thread to immediately stop execution. The common language runtime must wait until the thread has reached a safe point before it can suspend the thread. " I am not sure if where I am pausing is the "Safe Place" and I am using CWinThread, which does no...

Pausing a procedure
I would like to have a procedure present a message (like a MsgBox), to direct the user to do some tasks. When those tasks have been completed, I need the procedure to continue with the rest of the code probably by clicking a button that says "continue". How can that be accomplished? Rob Use two different procedures. At the end of the first, give the instructions to start the other macro when they're done doing what their supposed to do. rob nobel wrote: > > I would like to have a procedure present a message (like a MsgBox), to > direct the user to do some tasks. ...

Server pauses
Hi, My name is Doug Mortensen. We have a customer running GP, whose server occasionally freezes up for anywhere from 3-20 seconds. When this occurs, no one is able to do anything on the client computers in GP. Has anyone experienced similar issues or have any idea what could be causing this? We recently reformatted the partitions & reinstalled the OS cleanly & setup GP from scratch. This behaviour is still exhibited even after the reinstall. I would initially guess that it is a hardware issue, but it is very difficult to tell. Will you please let me know of any possible causes ...

outook 2007 today -- unread message indicator in public folders do not appear
In outlook 2003, I hade public folders showing up in outlook today. There was a counter that showed how many unread messages were in the shown folders. Both public and mailbox folders such as Inbox. However, after the upgrade, the unread message counters do not work for public folders, but work for the mailbox folders. I have removed and readded. I ahve also rebooted etc. How can I get these cournters to start showing up again. They work for other peoples systems (outlook 2007). Hi Marvin It looks like there are many people including myself with this problem and MS isn't saying anyth...

pause in microsecund
I have set pause to microsecund. I have Microsoft Development Environment 2002 (ver.7.0.9466) and .NET Framework 1.0 (ver 1.0.3705) and Stopwatch stopWatch = new Stopwatch(); don't work How can I do it. "alfa" <alfa@alfa.hr> wrote in message news:hjnnuq$ppt$1@localhost.localdomain... > I have set pause to microsecund. I have Microsoft Development Environment > 2002 (ver.7.0.9466) and .NET Framework 1.0 (ver 1.0.3705) and > Stopwatch stopWatch = new Stopwatch(); don't work > > How can I do it. > What does "don't work&...