option to change keyboard language has dissapeared!

it used to be at the bottom right corner and it said EN. I want to put the
keyboard to french. help!

Re: option to change keyboard language has dissapeared!

This is a feature of windows (not powerpoint) but ...
Something along the lines of
control panel > regional and language > languages > details > language bar > in
their is the setting you want to turn the "en" bit back on

cheers
TAJ Simmons
PowerPoint Master

http://www.awesomebackgrounds.com
awesome - powerpoint templates,
powerpoint backgrounds, free samples, ppt tutorials...

"mattmeup" <mattmeup@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> it used to be at the bottom right corner and it said EN. I want to put the
> keyboard to french. help!

0
TAJ

RMS matrix attribute option
Adding an existing item in the RMS 2.0.0114 matrix with 219 attributes and 826 items and saving it takes about 2 hours to complete (using Windows XP SP2 Pentium D 3.0 Ghz with 2 G RAM). Since the backend is SQL Server, we don’t see any reason for the application not to support matrix records of this size, considering that the Item has 219 attributes and 826 items only. I think it would be better if RMS has the option not to load the existing attributes for the dropdown list. Just enable the addition of new dimensions. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Micro...

Why No "Format Cells" Choice Option Always ?
Hello, Using Excel 2007. When I select a Column of numbers, I usually see a choice for "Format Cells" At other times, for different Columns (also with numbers in the cells, I do not get the Format Cells choice. All that shows up as being selectable are: Cut, Copy, Clear Contents Why might this be ? Thanks ...

Tracking down mouse pointer change on idle
I have a complex application written in C++ that when I stop moving the mouse it occasionally changes the mouse pointer to a previously used pointer state. Is there a way to track down why the mouse pointer is changing when the mouse is idle? I have tried using spy++ on my application, monitoring the main windows for all wm_setcuror messages, but when I stop the moving the mouse, the pointer changes and I get no wm_setcursor message. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. You need to handle such changes on OnSetCursor. joe On 10 Jan 2006 14:33:36 -0800, "bluefi...

CHANGE CASE, For entire sheet?
I have an existing sheet, full of text, (formatted as text) in which I would like to convert all text to upper case. I have played with using "UPPER" but have not been succesful. Any ideas? (Besides doing a find replace for each letter of the alphabet? ;) Thank you. Hi see http://www.cpearson.com/excel/case.htm -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Dustin wrote: > I have an existing sheet, full of text, (formatted as text) in which > I would like to convert all text to upper case. > > I have played with using "UPPER" but have not been succesful. An...

error on changing work hours
Hi, Sometimes when a user try to change a work hour of another user he meet the foloowing error: An error has occured. For more information, contact your system administrator. I observe that happen when the callendar have been created with another user in different business unit. There is someone who can help how to resolve that. Thanks -- Éric R. First of all: Enable the DEV Errors to get a deeper "touch" of the error message. "Éric" wrote: > Hi, > Sometimes when a user try to change a work hour of another user he meet the > foloowing error:...

Why is redirect rule absent from my rules and alerts options?
Outlook 2003 help at <http://office.microsoft.com/en-au/outlook/HA011502011033.aspx?pid=CH063564671033> offers a choice of either forwarding or redirecting mail. I want to redirect mail to a webmail address to access it more easily while travelling. Redirect suits me better than forwarding, as forwarded mail all appears to come from me (i.e. original sender is not visible until mail is opened -- bit inconvenient). The forwarding option/s are visible among the checkboxes under 'Rules and alerts' but there is no sign of the 'Redirect it to people or distribution list&#...

junk folder setting changed
we had one exchange server previoulsy of 2003 with Outlook 2003 . Outlook 2003 just email filter all junk mail to junk folder automatically. Now we setup front-end back-end configuraiton. In this configuration, Front-end server has SMTP, HTTP,POP3 while back-end has Exchange type account. After setting of Front-Back config. In outlook 2003 mails are not goin into junk folder automatically rather coming in main inbox. Just to double check. Was the filtering being done by Outlook 2003.or maybe by IMF in the single server setup? How did you go about the new setup? Did you just add a new s...

Tools,Options, Email Options, AdvancedE-mail Options,
Hi, Windows XP, Outlook 2003, Desktop Alert stop popup, When it check in - Tools,Options, Email Options, AdvancedE-mail Options, It supposed to be "Preview" option, its not , In "When new item arrive in my Inbox" all the option mark, But when new mail arrived Desktop Alert not popup, What could be the problem Thank you & Bets Regards, Yakov Do you have a rule set to move messages? If you do then you need to add showing the Desktop Alert to that rule. "Yakov" <Yakov@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:304C2EEA-5839-47B1-A737-475921A51D...

Cashiers changing prices: "access pricing" and discounts
Hi: We are a wine shop and give 10% discounts when customers purchase six bottles of wine, and 20% when they purchase 12 bottles. I've got the discounts to automatically kick in when 6 or 12 bottles are scanned into the system using mix and match. However, I've noticed we get an error about "cashier cannot change prices" when the minimum quantity for discount is entered into the system. The reason is b/c the cashier does not have the "access pricing" check box turned on in their detail setup. The problem is we don't want the cashier to have the &quo...

changing totals as a date changes
Not sure if my subject makes sense so I will explain. I need to create a query that shows open orders for vendors for 2 dates. Previous and Current. When i run a new query, the old current becomes the new previous and i add anew surrent. Right now i have 2 dates and i used a crosstab query and that works fine becuase i can delete one date and add another. the issue is when i need to find the difference between the two dates. if i run it now the dates are say 2/1 and 3/1. if i rerun the data on 4/1, the formulas i used to get the difference form 2/1 and 3/1 won't work. Long story sh...

Change default Sent folder location
I have configured two email accounts in Outlook. One using Exchange client and another POP3 account which is set as default. When I sent any email from Exchange client account, I want that email to appear in my personal sent folder and not in Exchange client folder. I have setup a rule with 'move a copy' to personal Sent folder. The issue is that all the emails which are 'moved' from Exchange Sent folder to personal Sent folder are marked as 'unread'. Is there any way to show them as 'Read' or is there any way to change the default Sent folder from Exchange ...

Power options issue 06-24-10
When I click on Control Panel and then Power Options and set turn off monitor to 20 minutes and turn off hard drive to 20 minutes nothing happens. However if I change those settings to turn off monitor to 1 minute and turn off hard drive to 3 minutes it works every time. I do not know what the problem is or how to correct it, so any help would be greatly appreciated. You should also know that no changes to my system have been made since this problem started happening. The turn off cannot be executed until the computer is not running anything for the amount of time you selec...

Options okn Tools Menu
I have a user who is using Excel 97. When he goes to the menu bar and selects Tools then Options, the Options chioce is there but when you clck on it it does nothing. Has anyone had this issue before and if so how can I get his Options functionality back? Excel and Office has been uninstalled and reinstalled several times. Maybe this is it: XL97: Page Fault or Violation When You Click Options on the Tools Menu http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;108032 sounds like it describes your Tools|Options problem (it says it was corrected in xl97 SR2). Ron Davidson wrote:...

How to change this Ron deBruin Macro
I've been trying to modify this Ron deBruin Macro that will create a summary sheet from all of the selected files in a folder. However, I don't have a particular range that I need to sum. He has in his example a range of A1, D5:E5, Z10. However, I only need the last row in column H ("H" & LastRow). Cany anybody help me in modifying this? Thanks. Sub Summary_cells_from_Different_Workbooks_2() 'This example use the function LastRow 'This macro written by Ron deBruin, MVP Dim FileNameXls As Variant Dim SummWks As Worksheet Dim ColNum ...

How do you change font color based on the value input? 1 = <red>.

Change information
Hi! How do i change the license information in Outlook XP. In help\about microsoft office outlook there is a name in "This program is licensed to" and i want to change that but i dont know how. // Jarno ...

Change printing options based on tender types
I have curerntly setup our POS registers to automotically print 40-column receipts and to prompt the user for whether or not to print a large 80-column invoice. However, I would like to have large invoices automatically print for all charge account tenders. Is there a way to specify the print behavior based on the tender type for the transaction? Thanks, Paul Arenson Anderson Plywood Sales, Culver City, CA not without an add-in. Seems like someone posted something about that within the last few weeks - try searching the newsgroup. -- Glenn Adams Tiber Creek Consulting http://ww...

Exports to Excel changes Territory to a decimal
For one client's database, territory numbers are assigned as 01A, 01B, 02A, etc. When exporting reports to Excel, all the territories that end with an 'A' are replaced with a decimal number (tho 12A becomes '0'). This is consistant up to 20A, tho Terr's like 30A do not show this effect. What causes this, and how can the change of Terr number be prevented? In your Access tables or queries, change theose to text and Excel will show them. Excel will not show text if the field is a number type. -- Milton Purdy ACCESS State of Arkansas "Phil W...

AP Trail Balance should have option to select by due date
I believe the AP Aged Trial Balance could be enhanced to allow to select transactions by a due date range. That way the report will provide a list of invoices that a due within a specific due date range. I have a clinet that has requested this functionality. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click ...

Change general format to US date format
I have a list of contacts with data. One of the columns is for "date". However, ONe of the lists I have has the date formatted as "general" an when I try to format it as date it puts the wrong number in it. Example: column G reads 10298 which is the date 01/02/1998. N matter what I try I cannot get it to read as a date. Please help. have searched the forum over and over and cannot find the answer t this issue. My anxiety is through the roof! email help to woodlot4 at yahoo.co -- woodlot ----------------------------------------------------------------------- wood...

Adding on Option to an Option Group
I have created a form to give a report of 3 tables and give the user the ability to sort on a column by checking the check box on the header. I had to add another field to one of the tables and now need to add this to the option group.. how? Thanks Sue Found it - for others, you need to add the field to the record source for the form, then with the option group selected, open the field list and drag the new field onto the option group (at least I hope that is it) Sue (Sometimes it actually pays off to have a stack of books over a foot high on Access) "Design by Sue" wrote...

Remove Marketing and Service Option from Left Nav Bar
When the only entity selected in a security role is Account access, we would like the options for Marketing and Service not to be seen in the left hand Nav bar. -- Thanks, Justin ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutio...

Change of name
We have a user that has just had a surname change - I used the 'rename' facility in Active Directory and changed her login, account name, and email address. Her new surname now appears everywhere - in GAL and her default email address has the new surname in it. We have however noticed that when she creates meetings in her boss' calendar (she is his delegate) using the meeting scheduler, when she receives the invitation accepted/declined emails from the recipients in her inbox, they show her old name in the 'To' box. Where is that being picked up from as her ...

Keyboard shortcut for Voided transaction
Is there a quick way (shortcut) to mark numerous transaction as VOID? In microsoft.public.money, Brian wrote: >Is there a quick way (shortcut) to mark numerous transaction as VOID? I don't think so. There may be a mouse-macro program you could locate. Are there any keyboard shortcuts to void? It seems like there are for every other action. ...

Insert options
I've recently been "upgraded" to Office 2010 from Office 2003 and find the "Ribbon" interface really horrible. A good example is in Excel. In Excel 2003 if I wanted to insert a row or column it was simple. Go to the insert menu and select either rows or columns. To do the same task in Excel 2010 the logical place to go is the "Insert" ribbon. This lets me insert lots of things, but none of them are rows or columns. To do that I have to go to the "Home" ribbon and then there is an Insert button from where I can insert rows or columns. I thought one ...