notes pages

In adding notes pages to a presentation they appear in the bottom of the
normal view.  On a few slides when I go to notespage view the slide is
missing.. these pages the same is true for print preview. How do I coorect
this?
--
jeff Lord

Which version is it?

"jeff lord" <jefflord@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> In adding notes pages to a presentation they appear in the bottom of the
> normal view.  On a few slides when I go to notespage view the slide is
> missing.. these pages the same is true for print preview. How do I coorect
> this?
> --
> jeff Lord

> signature database 4807 (20100126) __________

> http://www.eset.com

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4807 (20100126) __________

http://www.eset.com

0
John
jeff Lord

"John Wilson" wrote:

> Which version is it?
>
> "jeff lord" <jefflord@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > In adding notes pages to a presentation they appear in the bottom of the
> > normal view.  On a few slides when I go to notespage view the slide is
> > missing.. these pages the same is true for print preview. How do I coorect
> > this?
> > --
> > jeff Lord

> > signature database 4807 (20100126) __________

> > http://www.eset.com
> >

> __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4807 (20100126) __________

> http://www.eset.com

Hi Jef
In notes page viw try right clicking an empty area > Notes Layout > reapply
master

> 2003
> --
> jeff Lord
>

> "John Wilson" wrote:
>
>> Which version is it?
>>
>> "jeff lord" <jefflord@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > In adding notes pages to a presentation they appear in the bottom of
>> > the
>> > normal view.  On a few slides when I go to notespage view the slide is
>> > missing.. these pages the same is true for print preview. How do I
>> > coorect
>> > this?
>> > --
>> > jeff Lord
>> >
>> > __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus
>> > signature database 4807 (20100126) __________
>> >
>> > The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.
>> >
>> > http://www.eset.com

>> signature database 4807 (20100126) __________

>> http://www.eset.com

> signature database 4807 (20100126) __________

> http://www.eset.com

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4807 (20100126) __________

http://www.eset.com

0
John
1/26/2010 4:58:48 PM
that's the ticket!! worked perfectly...thanks
--
jeff Lord

"jeff lord" wrote:

> In adding notes pages to a presentation they appear in the bottom of the
> normal view.  On a few slides when I go to notespage view the slide is
> missing.. these pages the same is true for print preview. How do I coorect
> this?
> --
> jeff Lord

Mail Merge into a certificate that prints 3 per page
I am trying to do a mail merge in a certificate that prints 3 per page. I need it to print 3 different names per page, but it is pulling the same name onto all 3 certificates. -- Katrina What version Publisher? If 2007 select multiple pages per sheet in the print dialogue. Earlier versions showed all the same information in print preview, this is a Publisher bug. Print a test if you are uncertain. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Katrina" <Katrina@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C301E085-24B8-4CC5-8E24-59A194E82E20@microsoft.com.....

Notes to a File
Hello, I use my Notes to store usernames and passwords (bad, I know). I want to transfer them all to a Word File and then delete them but I can't seem to do this in bulk. Any ideas? Thanks! "GeorgeA" <GeorgeA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F8115371-3ADE-421B-90A5-3CCB833DC8D0@microsoft.com... > I use my Notes to store usernames and passwords (bad, I know). I want to > transfer them all to a Word File and then delete them but I can't seem to do > this in bulk. Export your Notes folder to a CSV or TSV file and open that in Wor...

Combining multiple pages and printing multiple copies
I'm trying to print 2 8 1/2 x 11 pages on one 11 x 17 piece of paper and print more than one copy of the combined pages. It will work todo one print but when more than one copy is chosen it goes back to multiple copies of one page. Is there a fix for this? I do not want to use the 11 x 17 as the original page size because this also has to go as an electronic publication and I want them to see only one page at a time electronically. Create a new publication, paste the pages, print. You don't have to save the publication. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "kylexija...

Read XML data from a page ?
When you click on a link from a web site, it gives you a page exactly like the following. How can I extract the data using code-behind without requiring user to perform a "Save As" to an XML file ? I would like to read the data and record it to a database without user touching it ! (My page is ..aspx) ****************************************************** <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?> - <NameList> - <Names> <LastName>Hamilton</LastName> <FirstName>Rick</FirstName> <MiddleNamae>M</Middle...

How do I email as the body a web page without showing html?
I have created an email newsletter in publisher. I created it as a blank web page so I can send the entire document as the body of an email to all of our customers. I created hyperlinks using "Html code fragement" in the table of contents/in this issue section. When I test email it, the html code is displayed instead of the actual hyperlink. How can I email this document (not as an attachment) with the hyperlinks active and the code hidden?? You will have to use a regular text box and regular hyperlinks. Unlike when you create a web page, the code inserted via a HTML code...

Broken counter for Notes and Tasks in Outlook Today
When I choose the folders Notes and Tasks in "Customize Outlook Today">Messages, the Notes and Tasks appears in the column of Outlook Today with zero being the number next to it. The numbers never change even though I have made notes and tasks. It always shows zero. Is that the same for anyone else or does it show the number of tasks and notes that one has. If so, how do I fix so that the amount of tasks and notes appears. Thanks ...

my page numbers are the same
I am typing an APA paper, all of my page numbers are the same in the header. How do I fix that? Don't type a number in the header; insert a PAGE field using the Insert Page Number button on the Header and Footer toolbar or the corresponding button on the contextual Header & Footer Tools | Design tab in Word 2007. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "Waiithog" <Waiithog@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:855DB4FD-88CA-4477-BC0E-C9E6361760BA@microsoft.com... >I am t...

Notes in the SOP Sales Transaction, are incorrect
Hi, I am just recently experiencing this error, the notes in the "Sales Trx Entry", either for the document number, or customer or Inventory ID, are not correct. This is because in certain cases, notes dated from 09/06/2002 (dd/mm/yyyy) are attached to current documents, ie. deliverynotes/invoices any reason as to why this could be happening, and how to resolve it Thanks in Advance Sajid Saeed It sounds like your next record Note Index (NOTEINDX) in the SY_Company_MSTR (SY01500) table is too low. So it is giving new records Note Index's which have already been used and ...

notes printing
I normally give the training attendees notes of the presentation after training. There are 4 slides per sheet and I observe that there is a lot of space unused. can I make the slides occupy more space so that they are bigger and easier to read afd See if this help: http://www.pptalchemy.co.uk/Handouts.html -- john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk Free PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials http://www.pptalchemy.co.uk/powerpoint_hints_and_tips_tutorials.html "afdmello" wrote: > I normally give the training attendees notes of the presentation after > trai...

numbering right and left pages independently
Thanks to anyone who can help. Project: Training Instructors Guide. Left pages are instructor's notes. Right pages are pages from participant's guide. Issue: Left pages should number sequentially i, ii, iii, iv, etc. Right pages should number sequentially 1, 2, 3, 4, as they are in the participant's guide. Can't find a way to do this in the Help files. Of course I need the answer yesterday. Thanks again. Manually... Hopefully your manual isn't too long. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "pea...

how can I reduce the number of pages needed to print a document
I am new to Word(previously used Word Perfect). WP had a feature called "make it fit" which allowed you to take let's say a 3 page document and put in the command reduce to 2 pages. It would automatically change the type size and/or margins as needed so that you now had a 2 page document ready to print. Does Word have an equivalent feature? Thanks for any help. Yes, but see http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/FitCopy.htm -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "KJHarris" <KJHarr...

Why does my publication show 2 pages?
When I open a template or start from new my publication goes onto 2 pages. Please advise. Is there actually two pages or are you looking at print preview in Publisher 2007? Some page setups will tile in print preview. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "sssubs" <sssubs@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:317000DF-1805-4B64-9870-DDD71D62144E@microsoft.com... > When I open a template or start from new my publication goes onto 2 pages. > Please advise. I only opened 1 page. Why would...

lines of text...notes box
I have created a custom database for our marketing woman, I have designed the table and layout...but I have created a Notes box for the user to enter information into. But the notes box is getting full and I would like to configure it so the notes box can be unlimited rows or attach a text file to the table if needed...I have read somewhere thatg the notes box is limited to 255 lines is that right?? any help gratefully recieved but please be aware I dont know much about access Hi Mister Bobzi, Rather than defining the notes area as a Text field, make its properties a Memo field. A M...

How do I save notes in outlook?
I have a number of Notes saved for Outlook 2003 and I have lost them in the past because I assumed they we're saved along with my Archieve information, only to find out later they were not. Had to start creating them from scratch which was a pain. How can Outlook 2003 NOTES be saved? Please advise. Thanks. You can copy/export the Notes to a PST file. To export use the File menu > Import & Export command or you can open a PST using the File menu > Open > Outlook Data File command then drag/drop the notes into the other PST. "jhr07" <jhr07@discussions.mi...

The page cannot be found 404 Exch2000
When trying use OWA on local network receiving this error message. I have a exch2000 on W2003 standart server. Exch2000 server has migrated from older W2000 Server. In old system OWA was working without problems but now on new server i have a this error message. Pls any help??? In news:1143733370.521940.221720@z34g2000cwc.googlegroups.com, Incukane <inese@ev.lv> typed: > When trying use OWA on local network receiving this error message. I > have a exch2000 on W2003 standart server. Exch2000 server has migrated > from older W2000 Server. In old system OWA was working without ...

Pub2000 won't set pages to A4
Pub2000 seems to allow only American page sizes for single page printing if I use a Blank Publication Wizard. If I use Custom to set to A4 in Blank Publications, it prints tiles - and that's useless!. Any ideas, anyone? Sparrow wrote: > Pub2000 seems to allow only American page sizes for > single page printing if I use a Blank Publication Wizard. > If I use Custom to set to A4 in Blank Publications, it > prints tiles - and that's useless!. Any ideas, anyone? ======================================== If you prefer Centimeters to Inches...go to...Control Panel / Regional a...

security issue in notes
we are facing a security issue with notes in MSCRM 3.0 I want some users to be banned from the entity account e.g. So I set a security that they can only see their own accounts (user level) Now I want them to be able to access all contacts. So I set a security so they have full access on contacts. For the notes, I need to give them access to notes so they can attach docs and view all notes on all contacts. Now if this user has advanced find privileges, he will be able to query the notes of ALL accounts in the advanced finds. Anyone experienced this before? any way to restrict that acc...

Page 1 of N #2
I need to have "Page 1 of N" in the "footer" of my document. I figured out how to get add a page number and get it to increment on each successive page. I can't figure out, however, how to get the "N" on each page. Yes, I can put the total page count in the background, but then I'd have to change it each time I add or remove pages. Is there a way to get "Page 1 of N" on each page? Before I get flamed (this seems to be a very short- tempered group!), I looked through online help, the MS Support Knowledgebase, and did searches through the...

bold font for lotus notes email
I am using the following code in Access 2003 to send an email in Lotus notes. I want to bold some text, does anyone know how I can amend this code to allow for some bold text? Public Sub SendQtrNotesMail(Subject As String, Recipient As String, WL As String, SQA As String, _ DC As String, ADR As String, TDR As String, SafetyNote As String, QualityNote As String, _ ProdNote As String, SaveIt As Boolean) 'Set up the objects required for Automation into lotus notes Dim Maildb As Object 'The mail database Dim UserName As String 'The current users notes name Dim...

blank page when launching CRM web site
Hi I think that I've installed everything correctly following the IG. However when I go to \\localhost\ I get a blank page with an error Line: 109 Char 1 Error: Syntax error Code:0 URL http://localhost/ Have I missed something? Regards Ian Williams Hi Ian, Did you get a response to this - or get it working at all, because I have encountered an identical error. Cheers Chris "Ian" <ianwilliams@hotail.com> wrote in message news:6kEeb.1611$kA.491555@wards.force9.net... > Hi > > I think that I've installed everything correctly following the IG. However...

Access 2007 Note table in date order, note form is not. What can I
-- Rachel Rollins Rachel, The first thing you can is learn to use this big white sapce to post your question. My Subject Line got cut off and I almost missed the question. No answer your question... Use a query based on your table as a RecordSource for your form. (Table order is irrelevant to the form otherwise.) In that query you can set the Sort Order of the records to be by the date field. -- Gina Whipp "I feel I have been denied critical, need to know, information!" - Tremors II http://www.regina-whipp.com/index_files/TipList.htm "Rach...

Fixed printing page breaks
Hello I am trying to set fixed page breaks (excel 97) I have set the print area (3 pages) I have set the fitting (3 pages) I have put pages breaks (2) The printing is fine on my printer but it changes the page breaks when printed from other printers (ie: start of page 2 appear at the bottom of page 1) please help, I am dying... thanks ben When you set the print to fit option it calculates the reduction in page size. Change your selection after your print to fit back to the "adjust to" option and you page breaks will work. Lance >-----Original Message----- >Hello &...

print 1 page of multi-page doc
How do I print a particular page of multi-page document? Office/outlook "jerryw" <jerryw@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D78F1F7C-351D-4511-AD70-2A151CC66E9B@microsoft.com... > How do I print a particular page of multi-page document? > Office/outlook Enter the page number when in the print dialog. "Vanguard" wrote: > "jerryw" <jerryw@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message > news:D78F1F7C-351D-4511-AD70-2A151CC66E9B@microsoft.com... > > How do I print a particular page of multi-page document? > &g...

Adding a link to Settings Page in MSCRM
This relates to MSCRM v1.2. We are trying to insert link to a custom web page in the MSCRM (that adds functionality to MSCRM). We want to appear this link in the Settings Page. In order to insert this link, we modified "\Inetpub\wwwroot\Tools\map_xml.aspx" file by replicating code that is in there for the other links. Everything worked just fine, but the MSCRM documentation doesn't mention this sort of customization. So my question is that is this a valid customization form Microsoft's point of view. If not, how can we insert a new link in the Settings page. Regards, Vik...

Page In Category...
I have a particular Category on my site map that has a link in it going no where. The page has been removed, but the link is still present. I can not seem to locate the file to remove it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks David A link to the site map would help to see what is going on - your description is not sufficient. Using guesswork - run Tools->Recalculate Hyperlinks and see if that helps. Look at View->Reports->Problems->Hyperlinks and try to spot the problem link there - this report will also show which page(s) the link is on. -- Ron Symo...