Need Hyperlinked .jpg file to open in MS Picture Manager

I have created a slide presentation in PP 2007 with a graphic icon on each
slide that hyperlinks to a specific .jpg file. The hyper link works great but
the .jpg file opens in Windows Internet Explorer, even though I have set MS
Office Picture Manager as my default .jpg "open with" program. How can I get
my hyperlinked .jpg files to automatically open in MS Office Picture Manager
and not in Internet Explorer?

In article <AB94855A-C462-47B2-8794-6E5F063EEBE8@microsoft.com>, Triniscuba
wrote:
> I have created a slide presentation in PP 2007 with a graphic icon on each
> slide that hyperlinks to a specific .jpg file. The hyper link works great but
> the .jpg file opens in Windows Internet Explorer, even though I have set MS
> Office Picture Manager as my default .jpg "open with" program. How can I get
> my hyperlinked .jpg files to automatically open in MS Office Picture Manager
> and not in Internet Explorer?

You might be able to do it via VBA, or if it's on your own PC, you could make
the hyperlink a run program link and supply the full path to MOPM followed by
the full path to the JPG.

==============================
PPT Frequently Asked Questions
http://www.pptfaq.com/

PPTools add-ins for PowerPoint
http://www.pptools.com/

0
Steve

Outlook 2007 will only open in Safe mode
I have tried disabling all the add ins and it still will only open in safe mode. What else do I need to try. Also tried switch /resetnavpane Thanks. Is this a new problem or triggered by some event? "safetymom" <safetymom123@prodigy.net> wrote in message news:eKlkhRJZKHA.5608@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... >I have tried disabling all the add ins and it still will only open in safe >mode. What else do I need to try. > > Also tried switch /resetnavpane > > Thanks. safetymom wrote: > I have tried disabling all the add ins and it s...

To write living will do I need special format
I just need to change and update a living trust You should consult someone with the appropriate legal knowledge in the jurisdiction in which you are domiciled. -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally posted via msnews.microsoft.com "belladonna" <belladonna@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F25A64CB-355F-44E9-A005-16AA61DA15A7@microsoft.com... > I just need to change and update a living trust ...

How do I make hyperlink target scroll to the top-left of spreadshe
I can't remember the setting to make Excel automatically scroll my hyperlinked cell to the top-left. For example, if my hyperlink is in cell A1 and the hyperlink destination is cell Z30, when you click the hyperlink in A1 the cell Z30 is now displayed in the top-left of the spreadsheet. It seems like there was a checkbox in the Options dialog box, but now I can't find it. I did this awhile ago, but forgot to write down the information. Hi Lori Tools>Options On the Transition tab Transition navigations keys -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "Lori W....

Constructing Hyperlink from the Database Record fields
I am working on a Windows XP environment using MS Office 2007 including Access 2007. I want to open a document from Access 2007 which I can easily do with Hyperlink type field. However since all the necessary information is already in the Database Record I try to avoid creating additional field which would be a Hyperlink type on the Form unless it is absolutely necessary. Below is the code that I have to construct the FullFileName which consisted of ServerName, Division, Unit, RequirementDirectory, FolderName and the FileName itself. As you can see the Database records has al...

automatically naming files for savingb

suggestion needed !!!!!!!!!!
In my company the want to calculate phone calls done by each sales person at the end of the day. Please give me suggestion how to implement this. Mahain, A quick solution would be 1) Create an advance find view based on the criteria you are looking for ie. Activity of the type phone call, Status = completed 2) Export the list to Excel (Dynamic pivot table/worksheet) 3) If pivot : Drag and drop relavent fields 3) If worksheet: filter by date and use sum. The advantage of dynamic excel report is it updates itself when ever you open the sheet. Hope this is helpful Venkat http://venkatbendalam...

Outlook 2002 SP3- Runtime Error when opening Outlook
I'm getting a runtime error- Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library / Program C:/Program Files/ microsoftoffice/ office10 /outlook.exe. This App has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusal way. This only happen the first time I open Outlook for the day. It shuts down, then I can reopen it and all is fine. I have try to debug it and the detect & repair option in the help tab. Any help is Appreciated! ...

Integration Manager need a registration key for test company?
Hi all, Can anyone tell if I need the registration key for IM if I am doing some testings on Test company (World Online)? Also, can I specify the company database in IM for the data to import to? Please advise. Thanks You do not need a reg key for the Two Company, and if you are using the standard adapter the data will integrate into the Company that is open in Great Plains. You can Specify which database you want to integrate into by using the SQL Optimizer. You do not need great Plains open for this adapter. "Terry" wrote: > Hi all, > > Can anyone tell if I nee...

Integration of its Retail Management System
Hello: Microsoft Enhances Integration of its Retail Management System with Great Plains and Small Business Financials Where I can obtain to information or "DEMO" of as it is or as Retai Managment Systems works the integration of Great Plains Systems. Thanks, Wilfredo RMS integrates with Great Plains. It will create a batch that can then be posted to the gl. Fee free to contact me if you would like an on-line demo. info@logicalsolutionsllc.com "Wilfredo De Jesus" wrote: > Hello: > > Microsoft Enhances Integration of its Retail Management System with Gre...

Pay code update with Integration Manager
I am trying to do a Pay Code update for all employees using Integration Manager using the General Payroll Update. I am able to get the standard Pay Codes to update, but cannot seem to get the "Based On" Pay Codes to update. When I log into GP and view the Employee Maintenance and Go To Pay Codes, I see the standard update. However the Based On Pay Codes remain the old rates unless I select select the Pay Code and simply click Ok. Then the update automatically is brought in. How can I get these updates to take without having to visit each of the Based On Pay Codes and sele...

Two different hyperlink colors
I have created a publisher document that I am using as email stationary. I have created some blue buttons that I have put hyperlinks on. I want the hyperlinks to not show up as blue on the buttons, so I changed the color scheme so they show as white. However, in the main body of my email, there are also a few hyperlinks. Because I've changed the color scheme, these hyperlinks are also showing up as white. I've tried just highlighting them and changing the font to black but that does not work. Is there anyway to change the hyperlink color in the body of my email? Than...

MS Excel Paste Special>Paste All
Using MS Excel 2003 Paste Special> Paste All, doesnt quite paste the 'Column Widths'. Am I always required to do the two step dance, Paste Special> Column Widths and Paste Special>All. >>Am I always required to do the two step dance Yes<g>. -- Jim "Excel User" <Excel User@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5D34ED9D-5BD6-43AD-8773-1EB7229309B2@microsoft.com... | Using MS Excel 2003 | | Paste Special> Paste All, doesnt quite paste the 'Column Widths'. Am I | always required to do the two step dance, Paste Special> ...

Failed to open mmf error appears
A pop up window appears with the message 'failed to oepn mmf'. I assume it is referring to Microsoft mail format. What could be triggering this error. What version of Outlook, and when do you see this error? EllenB wrote: > A pop up window appears with the message 'failed to oepn > mmf'. I assume it is referring to Microsoft mail format. > > > What could be triggering this error. >-----Original Message----- >What version of Outlook, and when do you see this error? > >EllenB wrote: >> A pop up window appears with the message 'fail...

Deleted file in Outlook
I accidentaly deleted a folder in Outlook 2003 and am wondering if it possible to retreive it. Thank you, Karl youthminman@yahoo.com <youthminman@yahoo.com> wrote: > I accidentaly deleted a folder in Outlook 2003 and am wondering if it > possible to retreive it. Unless you permanently deleted it (i.e., held down Shift when pressing Delete), it will be in your Deleted items folder, unless you've emptied that folder. If you have emptied it, other suggestions depend on knowing what data store you're using (PST or Exchange mailbox). -- Brian Tillman ...

MS Outllook 2003 with Business Contact Manager Backup/Restores
Need some help with what the procedure is to backup Business Contact Manager data from a single user license system and restore it on another backup system I have. This needs to include the opportunities and other data linkages made on the system being backed up. Tried doing an export / import but based on some info I saw on the MS Office Web site this won't work! Would appreciate any help! There is a backup/restore function for the BCM database on the file menu. -- Guy Lapierre www.forefrontbusinesssolutions.com "WHY" <Hnyda@mindspring.com> wrote in message n...

zoom bitmap in CStatic Picture Control
Hello NG, I show an image with SetBitmap of my CStatic Picture Control in a dialog. My CStatic window's size is unsizable, so I let the image be shown centred. But each image is dimensioned differently. How can I zoom the image in my CStatic? CRect rect; m_stcPic.GetWindowRect(rect); // mein CStatic Picture Control double fx = (double)image.GetWidth() / (double)rect.Width(); double fy = (double)image.GetHeight() / (double)rect.Height(); HBITMAP m_bitmap = image.MakeBitmap(); if (fx > fy) { // use fx to zoom } else { // use fy to zoom } m_stcPic.SetBitmap(m_bitmap); In ...

Return Money 2005 DIRECTLY to MS :)
Just read the conditions of the 30-day Money-Back Guarantee and MS will refund "reasonable" S&H costs up to $7! If you're unhappy w/ Money 2005, I can't think of a better way to get your opinion across than to send it back directly to MS (along with the "explanation for return" that they request) AND stick them with the shipping bill. :) If you return it to the store, the best MS will ever learn is that it was defective. Sending it back to Redmond lets them know they just paid $5 extra for a product they rushed out. Your voice will instantly take on as much...

help needed on multiple option buttons
Hi, I am trying to use option buttons in a few different locations in Excel. In one cell i want three options and three different buttons. In another locations, two options with their own two buttons. However, the 5 buttons act as 5 linked options, so i can only have one or another button selected at a time. I would like one of the first three selected and one of the next two and so on. Can anybody help me work out how to resolve this. Thanks, If you used optionbuttons from the Forms toolbar, put a nice groupbox (also from the forms toolbar) around each group. If you use optionbuttons ...