My Bar Chart Is Missing - PowerPoint 2007 Question

I have inserted a bar chart and I have used one of PowerPoint's built in
templates. I saved the presentation and now when I open it up the chart
outline opens up, the Chart Tools contextual tabs open up, I can view the
data, but the slide does not show the bar chart?

Any ideas?

Your help is greatly appreciated!!!!

(B^>)-]=[

2
WSR

Change bars color
Hello, I have a dinamic chart to show the cash flow position, a scrool bar chagne the data to the past and to the future (estimate), what I am looking for is, to have an easy identification of the estimated period I would like to chage the color of the bar. I am using an Stacked Column chart with two variables. any Ideias? -- regards from Brazil Thanks in advance for your feedback. Marcelo What I usually do when I want to show a column chart with one color within a certain range and another color elsewhere, is create two series, one each color, and use formulas to change on series ...

Chart Help Please!
Hello all, I have a very simple chart... The data looks like this: A B Data1 3.65 Data2 7.00 The data charts fine and looks good but right now the bar for Data1 and Data2 are the same color. is there a way to have the bar for data1 one color while data2 is a different color? Thank you all for you excellent help!! In 2003 Select the series and Format Data Series>Options>Vary colors by point. In 2007 Select the series and Format>Date Series>Fill>Vary colors by point. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Sat, 28 Nov 2009 11:32:02 -080...

Can the color of the Command Bar be changed?
When you open up a window to show the contents of a folder, just below the usual Menu Bar is the Command Bar with menus like "Organize" and "Views." That Command Bar has a sickly blue-green color. Is there any way to change the color of the Command Bar? At the very least, I would like that color to be less saturated. -- Steven L. ...

Muliple Charts from one Pivot Table #3
Debs. Many thanks . That worked a treat. Just need to to the pivot item o the chart now. Cheers Ton -- TJonesEs ----------------------------------------------------------------------- TJonesEsq's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1532 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26951 ...

Save 2007 Database in 2003 format with VBA
I need to know how to convert a 2007 format database to 2003 format with VBA. Thanks ...

Text Question
Hello All, Using Excel XP. Is it possible to have certain letters in a text string be moved to a colum of their own? For example I have several rows of text: A ---------------------- 1 FH 2 XH 3 FHT 4 XT 5 FT What I want to do is to move the individual letters in each row into its own colum, an F would always go into its own column, X would go into its own column, H would got into his own column and T would go into its own column. The sequence of letters into their own column will alaways be in this order: F-X-H-T. Every row may have some o...

DATE sort bar has disappeared from SENT box
I've inexplicably lost my DATE sort bar in my SENT box. Outlook 2002, XP Pro. I've dug here and scratched there, but cannot uncover an answer as to why it's missing and how to get it back. Hit the OfficeUpdate.com website to engage in Office XP SP 1 and/or 2...I'm current, but alas, still no DATE sort bar in the SENT folder. One little bar--so valuable--so easily mis-placed! Thanks for any advice-- Timmo in AK Try right-clicking in the gray title bar, then select to customize your current view. Click on the "Fields" button to see the list of available fi...

Resize a Pivot table Pie Chart
You can change the size of the plotting area on a normal Excel chart. How do you resize the plotting area on a Pivot chart? Elsa wrote: > You can change the size of the plotting area on a normal Excel chart. How do > you resize the plotting area on a Pivot chart? Hi Elsa, Pivot Charts are handy, but quite limit your ability to format. I get around this by adding a worksheet that references values from the pivot table, and base the chart on the latter. ...

one more question to Lebans's AutoSizeTextBox
Hi Stephen, it's always me and I really need your help again... Is it possible to apply your code to every single TexBox in a form but without repeat the code to every ones? I mean, I know how to fire the code for a single textbox, but I'd like to apply it to every TextBox at same time! How can I change your code to do that? May be I have to use ''Screen.ActiveControl.Text'' or something like that, but I am not able to integrate that on your cade. Thanks again for your attention... Bye, Stefano. P.S. for everyone would like give to me a hand, this is the link where to...

JUST-IN-TIME DEBUGGING Question....
Hi, I've been receiving an error block titled "Just-In-Time Debugging which reads, An Exception 'runtime Error' has occurred in script. Then it reads, New instance of Microsoft Script Editor Do you want to debug using the selected debugger?? I have no idea what this is, can anyone help?? Thanks....................... <TOM> Try this: In Internet Explorer, click on Tools > Internet Options, then click on Advanced tab. In the resulting list, find the Browsing subhead, and a few items below that locate the phrase "Disable script debugging (In...

Mail Merge is missing from my Outlook 2007
Mail Merge seems to be missing from my Tools and from outlook completely, I have tried repairing Office and resetting my toolbar but to no luck. Would really appreciate any help. I'm on Outlook 2007 SP2 running Vista SP2. Thanks! "GuardianAngel" <GuardianAngel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:70402068-89F9-4EB0-839E-7442E3E77B6A@microsoft.com... > Mail Merge seems to be missing from my Tools and from outlook completely, > I > have tried repairing Office and resetting my toolbar but to no luck. Would > really appreciate any help....

Chart date order
This is weird. In 2007, if I display a chart for a payee (double click on a payee from the payee list), the chart sorts from left to right, with the most recent on the right, as it always has. But if now display a chart for a catagory, the chart now sorts from right to left, with the most recent on the left. That had me confused for some time before I noticed the date order change. Was it like that in 2006 or is that new for 2007? I don't see the sense in that. Bruce. In microsoft.public.money, Bruce Chastain wrote: >This is weird. In 2007, if I display a chart for a paye...

100% Stacked Bar chart, two bars, want percent as well as real value
I am attempting to chart the following: Series 1 - Values over the prior 30 days Series 2 - Values over the prior 12 months I would like to show both data series as 100% bar charts, so users of the information can compare percentage of the last 30 days with percentage of the same piece of data over the last 12 months. So, for example the two data series might look like this: Series 1 20 25 45 65 Series 2 211 324 403 822 I want to display both the actual value, and the percentage of the total, for each series, in the labels. For some reason, showing percentage is not an option. Why is th...

a frame window with its title bar on the top of its menu bar (overlapped) ...
Hi, This is related to a previous post of mine, for which I got a lot of help from people but the problem was still not resolved. I am reducing the problem to the following piece of code with only one class (CFrameWnd) involved. Please bear with me to look into the problem one more time. HINSTANCE h = AfxGetResourceHandle(); AfxSetResourceHandle(::GetModuleHandle(_T("current.dll"))); CFrameWnd *pFrm = (CFrameWnd*)RUNTIME_CLASS(CFrameWnd)->CreateObject(); pFrm->LoadFrame(IDR_MAINFRAME, WS_OVERLAPPEDWINDOW | FWS_ADDTOTITLE); pFrm->ShowWindow(SW_SHOW); AfxSetResourceHand...

Exchange 2007
I have an Exchange 2007 server, and the SMTP Send Connector points to one of our two SmartHosts. I'm looking for a solution that provides resilency with the second SmartHost if the first fails for whatever reason. When looking at the Send Connector properties, I can add additional SmartHosts on the Network tab. To provide resiliency, is it as simple as adding the second SmartHost? Therefore, email will route to the available SmartHost. Thanks Ron On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 16:34:49 -0700, GoTrojans <GoTrojans@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have an Exch...

looking for a yearly flow chart for amount spending for advertisi.
Hi you may provide some more detail :-) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "maggie" <maggie@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:4938F975-E269-41A4-B8FB-F23A5B9FB623@microsoft.com... > ...

building chart from multiple sheets
I have 5 sheets and would like to build a stacked bar graph using data from each. Say I have 4 values in A1, A2, A3 & A4 on each of these sheets. Each stacked bar is to respresent the 4 values from a single sheet. Is there any way to do this with out having to build a table on an extra page? Thanks, Brad K If I understand your data structure, you will need to use a range to consolidate the data. http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsHowTo/ChartFromDiffSheets.html - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions Peltier Technical Services, Inc. - http://...

Word 2007 with Excel linked objects
I have linked objects from Excel in Word 2007 (they are .doc and .xps but converting them to .docx and .xpsx did not fix the problem and required relinking so I didn't pursue it further). The problem is that in preview I see the double underlines on my Excel object but when it prints the underlines sometimes look like a single line or a single line bolded. The appearance is inconsistent across various linked objects from the same Excel workbook (even worksheet). On the Excel side I've tried cell border, text underlines (both double and double accounting) and on the Word s...

how do I create an orgnaizational chart with 5 boxes at the top?
I am trying to create a chart for my company where there are 5 linked boxes at the top, then subordinates underneath. However, powerpoint will only let me have 1 box at the top and then 5 boxes underneath. Any ideas? PowerPoint 2007 What do you want beneath the 5 boxes? This is relatively easy to set up. "Jammie Dodger" wrote: > I am trying to create a chart for my company where there are 5 linked boxes > at the top, then subordinates underneath. However, powerpoint will only let > me have 1 box at the top and then 5 boxes underneath. > >...

X error bar
Hello, I can find in Format Data Series the 'Y Error Bar' but nowhere can I fnd the 'X Error Bar'. How can I get this one? Office 2000. Thank you Hi Daniel, In order to have x error bars you need to use the xy scatter chart. Cheers Andy Daniel wrote: > Hello, I can find in Format Data Series the 'Y Error Bar' but nowhere can I > fnd the 'X Error Bar'. How can I get this one? > > Office 2000. > > Thank you > > > -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info ...

How do you add error bars?
when i select my data series on my table, no selected data series appears under format Instead of selecting the series on the table (whatever that means), try selecting the data series in the chart. -- Regards, Tushar Mehta MS MVP Excel 2000-2004 www.tushar-mehta.com Excel, PowerPoint, and VBA tutorials and add-ins Custom Productivity Solutions leveraging MS Office In article <08ef01c3a991$89241060$a101280a@phx.gbl>, anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com says... > when i select my data series on my table, no selected > data series appears under format > ...

Custom POS buttons question
I would like to set up 10 custom buttons, but need help with the format. The first type I need is to be able to sell a certain item as an example the code 99595PE. Also what type of pictures can you have in the custom buttons do jpeg and gif's work? As for the 2nd type of button I need is a lot more complicated, I need a button that would make the current X report show on the screen. Our clerks end up printing out a lot of Xreports becuase they need to see if they need to do a cash drop or not through out the day. Any help would be appreciated. Look at RR RMS Utilities Store as we...

Dynamic Chart #7
Hello, I have a spreadsheet that has its data in the following format: 2003 2004 2005 2006 Company 1 1.5 1.63 2.1 Company 2 .75 .89 1.09 How can I create a dynamic chart so that when I input the data for 2006 (and forward) the chart will automatically update. Thank you in advance for any assistance provided. Dave Y Dave: I'll walk your through setting up a dynamic chart, however, I'd liek to suggest you rearrange your data table as follows: Year Company 1 Company2 20...

Outlook 2007 sp2 cached mode availability service
Hello all running Exchange 2007 sp2, the cas and mbx server are on separate boxes and are both located in AD site1. The user community is all running Outlook 2007 sp2 and are located in AD site2, there is a DS3 connection between AD site1 and AD site2 no problems with the connection or speed of the connection. I have two questions #1 When outlook is connected to the network and using rpc and tcp/ip how does it call the exchange web services to find OOF, availibility, OAB? does it use tcp/ip or https ? and what server is it directly connecting with ? is it the CAS box or th...

User Form Question
Hi, I have created a user form for entering names and addresses. I want the content of the form to go into the next row in a workbook when a button is pressed. I can get it to go to set cells but not the next free cells ? Any advice ? David Can't see your code but have a look at Offset method or defining LastRow in a range. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Mon, 26 Jan 2009 19:51:19 +0000, David <davidjcleland@hotmail.com> wrote: >Hi, > >I have created a user form for entering names and addresses. I want the >content of the form to go into the next row in a workbo...