Making multiple slides in one

If I have a question on the slide and the answer is either true of false, How
do I make it if the person clicks the wrong answer it goes to a seperate
slide from if the person clicks the right answer (that is also a seperate
slide)?

On 6/2/10 3:23 PM, katiep939 wrote:
> If I have a question on the slide and the answer is either true of false, How
> do I make it if the person clicks the wrong answer it goes to a seperate
> slide from if the person clicks the right answer (that is also a seperate
> slide)?

You will need to add hyperlinks to the slides, either buttons or
hypertext links. If you are using 2007, I have a little video that
explains how to do hyperlinks in PowerPoint. Go to

http://www.loyola.edu/edudept/facstaff/marcovitz/et605/

and scroll down to the PowerPoint section to find the video.

--David

--
David M. Marcovitz
Associate Professor, Loyola University Maryland

Make Default

Gestion d'utilisateurs multiples
Bonjour, je souhaite g�rer sous money mon compte, celui de mon amie et notre compte commun mais je souhaiterais avoir une gestion s�par�e de chaque "patrimoine financier" tout en pouvant faire des virements d'un compte sur l'autre. Est ce possible ? J'ai essay� la gestion sous plusieurs fichiers qui r�pond au probl�me de s�paration mais je ne peux pas transf�rer d'argent d'un fichier sur un autre.... Merci pour vos r�ponses Franck D�sol� pour la traduction automatique : Il n'y a aucune mani�re pour avoir une transaction en un dossier d'argent ...

making a transfer show up in the budget

Tracking Inventory of One Item / Multiple Suppliers?
Hello. Trying to figure out if it's possible for RMS to report on / segragate inventory quantities if the same inventory item is from multiple suppliers (say 10 units of x from supplier a and 5 units of x from supplier b)...does RMS have this capability? Thanks in advance -- R. Mullen Clovis CA I suppose this could work for serialized items. "hitman" <hitman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FB95016B-936B-46B4-AA19-A823FBE485F2@microsoft.com... > Hello. Trying to figure out if it's possible for RMS to report on / > segragate inventory quan...

making tickets

Show buttons on one row grayed out
I am using OL 2003 and trying to customize it a bit. When I clicked the arrow at the end of the standard toolbar. I noticed the option to "Show buttons on one row". Unfortunately, I also noticed that it was grayed out, and unuseable. Both rows buttons could easily fit on one row. Could somebody tell me how to make use of the option to show them on one row? Thanks. Sorry, I was wanting it to put the standard toolbar and the advanced toolbar on the same row. I have now added most of the items of the advanced toolbar to the standard bar. That did the trick. "Bob S" ...

Multiple Items in Listbox
I've never had to deal with multiple items in a listbox control. Would it best to store the comma-seperated id integers within 1 varchar field? The other thought was possibly build a junction table and have multiple rows for each comma-seperated integer. What's the best way to store multiple items collected from a listbox? In my example, it would like a product id belonging to multiple category id's. Any guidance? scott (sbailey@mileslumber.com) writes: > I've never had to deal with multiple items in a listbox control. Would it > best to store the...

One use unabel to access Outlook webmail
I have a costumer that are running small biss 2003 with exchange. all are abole to read there mail throw outlook webmail except for one. we have tried changing her password, she is inn all the same groups as the others and she has outlook web enaboled as the other users. Any suggestion? What happens when she attempts to logon? Are there corresponding entries in the event logs? Nue "hans jacobsen" <hansjacobsen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:73BF4D97-67B6-4C45-9BE6-6D3DFB2AE7B6@microsoft.com... >I have a costumer that are running small biss 2003 with e...

AN OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE $$$

Excel cut/paste prob: Adds one day and changes year to 2009
When I cut and paste a date into another worksheet, one day is added and the year is changed. For example, 2/5/05 will change to 2/6/09. I am using Office for Mac. How can I avoid this problem. It is compromising my reports and giving false information. The workbook you're copying from uses the WinXL default 1900 date system while your destination workbook is using the MacXL default 1904 date system. You can change the destination workbook system (Preferences/Calculation, uncheck the 1904 date system checkbox). Alternatively, you can enter 1462 in an empty cell. Copy the cell...

Multiple Joins in a Query Design
I am a novice with Access and am stumped on a query design. I have a database with two tables. The first table has closing prices for various stocks and the structure looks like such: Ticker Date Price C 1/4/10 3.4 C 1/5/10 3.53 C 1/6/10 3.64 YHOO 1/4/10 17.10 YHOO 1/5/10 17.23 YHOO 1/6/10 17.17 I have another table that looks like this: Ticker Date1 Date2 C 1/5/10 1/6/10 YHOO 1/4/10 1/5/10 I want to build a query that will join the price when the dates and tickers match in both tables. It would end up like this: Ticker Date1 Date2 C 3.53 3.64 YHOO 17...

Sum of multiple numbers from query
I've got 3 fields that the user will put the numbers in I want to get a total of all 3 fields. field names: ReExp AvoidNumb AutoArousal total field: TotalPSS-SR need help how do I make the query work? Kim Add an additional field to your query: [TotalPSS-SR] = [ReExp] + [AvoidNumb] + [AutoArousal] "Kim T" wrote: > I've got 3 fields that the user will put the numbers in I want to get a total > of all 3 fields. > field names: > ReExp > AvoidNumb > AutoArousal > > total field: TotalPSS-SR > need help how do I make the query work? > Kim ...

How to make VLOOKUP work for this

Multiple emails being sent out
I am running Outlook 2003 and I am having problems with outlook sending multiple copies of emails to my recipients. This is mainly happening when I use a distribution list. I have looked at the headers and they have different ESMTP id's that means that it is getting sent to the server twice. Yes, I have upgraded to the office SP1 patch. If anyone has any information to help me please email me at amccombs@bbbsky.org Adam McCombs <amccombs@bbbsky.org> wrote: > I am running Outlook 2003 and I am having problems with > outlook sending multiple copies of emails to my >...

Multiple IE Windows Opening
I know this is an old issue and I have looked for an answer but seem to get conflicting results. I have Vista Business x64 and IE8. Randomly, upon closing IE, a flury of IE windows will open. I have used Malwarebytes and Spybot. I have very few add-ons. Any suggestions about where else to look? I am assuming the cause is some malware or other nasty. Thank you for your help. What anti-virus application or security suite is installed and is your subscription current? What anti-spyware applications (other than Defender)? What third-party firewall (if any)? Were any of these a...

Integration Manager
I'm trying to integrate transaction data into Great Plains thru integration manager. Is there any way to have multiple destinations for the same source data. For instance, I want to capture transaction data in a GP WORK table as well as a custom table. The only solution I can think of is to write two integrtions using the same source data, but declaring a single destination in each integration. If this is the route I have to take - does anyone know how to write the execute statement that I could attach to the end of the first integration that would launch the second integration? Thank...

Make Personal Calendar Read Only

Is there a formula to find one phrase in a selection?
Hey again, Is there a formula I can use to figure out if there is one specific phrase in a selection? I'm updating the attendance prgram at the school that I work at. Every student has their own attendance sheet in Excel, and each sheet sort of looks like this: |Monday| Period 1:| A | (A=Absent; S=Seat time) Period 2:| S | Period 3:| A | So basically, if they have one or more "S"s, we can count them as being present for the day. I need the formula to find out if there is an "S" in that column, and if there is, I need it ...

Several Pivot Charts One Sheet of Data
Is there an easy way to create several pivot charts off of one database in the same document? Everytime I change one chart, the others change too. The pivot chart and pivot table are linked, so changing one changes the other. Copy your pivot table, and make a new chart based on the copy. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com _______ "michelerocks" <michelerocks@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E92A0209-F5CB-4120-B255-5E867625D8A7@microsoft.com... > Is there an easy way to create severa...

copying a range of data multiple times from multiple workbooks
Is there a way I can copy the same range of 20 rows from 6 specific columns out of 700 workbooks into one workbook each week. Hi sot See http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy3.htm Try the add-in http://www.rondebruin.nl/merge.htm -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm "sot" <sot@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F64F528E-D0F9-48A2-AABF-020C5CADD83B@microsoft.com... > Is there a way I can copy the same range of 20 rows from 6 specific columns > out of 700 workbooks into one workbook each week. ...