make photo fit power point frame

The photos I took do not fit precisely into the power pt. frame.  How do I
get the whole picture and not just part of it?

You may want to resize your picture, decreasing the size before you insert it
into PP.  You can then resize it in PP.

"packager can not display" wrote:

> The photos I took do not fit precisely into the power pt. frame.  How do I
> get the whole picture and not just part of it?

Make Default

making a transfer show up in the budget

making tickets

AN OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE $$$

Balance Points in Excel Charts
Hi. I regularly produce stacked bar charts to show ranges of opinions (e.g. very poor, poor, acceptable, good and very good quality). In these charts I often manually add a drawing shape to show a 'balance point' (like a see-saw) - to show how opinions differ between different groups of people. I would like to know if there is a way to add a drawing object (or shape etc) to a graph - but linked to data (i.e. so that it is linked to the middle point of the data). This would make my graphs more dynamic and would save me a lot of time adding these shapes in man...

Since power outage, outlook freezes
Last night the power went out, and my Outlook 2000 was open when it happened. Since then, I can't get it to open. It starts to open, but doesn't get completely opened, and then it's just stuck in hourglass mode. If I control alt delete, it says not responding, when I tell it to shut the program, it doesn't do it right away, and then freezes up completely, going to blue screen. There was one time where it shut down, and my desktop came back up, but usually I get the blue screen. Any ideas? When I try to use system tools it tells me I have to have the program open...

How to make VLOOKUP work for this

Make Personal Calendar Read Only

Power Cord for Dell Vostro
Need replace US Power Cord for Dell Vostro laptop family with European Power Cord 210~250V (2 Pin round plug) AC/DC Adaper is PA-10 family, model DA90PS2-00,Dell P/N UU572, DP/N 0UU572 Input 100-240V 50-60Hz Comes with US 3-prong power cord, flat. Part # 0UY687 Which is right model of EU power cord? There is 3-Wires power cord model http://accessories.dell.com/sna/products/Cables/productdetail.aspx?c=ca&l=en&s=dhs&cs=cadhs1&sku=310-4029 and 2-wire European Power Cord (without ground wire?) http://accessories.dell.com/sna/products/Cables/productdetail.asp...

Pictures/Photo Gallery
I created a photo gallery that shows up until I publish my website and then where the images should be there is an X. What am I doing wrong? First, did you import or save your pictures to a place within your website. Second, then create your photo-gallery and put in the pictures you previously saved to your website. Third, now publish and see if you have better luck. -- Richard M. Perry "Oak Tree Academy" wrote: > I created a photo gallery that shows up until I publish my website and then > where the images should be there is an X. What am I doing wro...

Making a bmp transparent
Using Publisher 2000 Windows 98SE Is it possible to make a graphic file transparent? I'm attempting to create a motivational cartoon and would like to have a couple of scenes in the background. To do this I think I need to make an image file transparent. Can it be done? I have Paint Shop Pro and MS Paint. I have the challenge in the file, "Problem.zip" which can be downloaded at: http://www.tinyurl.com/wifs On the "Odds, Ends & Funny Things page. Click on the Snowman. 'Appreciate the help. -- Don -------- Vancouver, USA - One of the great cities in one of...

How to make Frames??
how to make frames in microsoft publisher??? You use the Tool called TEXT FRAME Pretty easy I would have thought - obviously a challenge for some. -- i try to find in tool section.. but there is no button called TEXT FRAME? can u tell me the steps! PLZ!! Thankx.. and one more question.. i would link some sites... but i want that link(site) to be pop up in new window.? how to do it??? i've been trying to find it.. but then it always pop up in same window.. and could u tell me the steps?? plz. Thanzk Trust me, there is most definitely a button called Text Frame. Look in the HEL...

The Dialog frame
When editing a dialog all one sees is the rectangle in which we place our controls and such. However, when the application is running, aside from the menu at the top of the window there's an added area at the bottom of the screen, presumably designed for status reporting. At the right of this area are three sunken "boxes" in which I'd like to display some update information. How does one access said boxes? TIA, Lilith Right click on the controls and add variables to store the information. You can then modify the variables (probably CStrings) in your application and use ...

How to make this report simple? Thanks
How to combine all items to be read better? I mean just now I have 3 products however to each of theme are the same items / Rqst, EG, SP, EG-SP/ and I would like to meka it simplier. July2006 August2005 Group1 Group2 Group3 Group1 Group2 product1 Rqst 4301 0 250 120 75 EG 3560 0 150 80 100 SP 3200 0 120 40 50 EG-SP 360 0 65 30 200 product2 Rqst 100 150 EG SP EG-SP product3 Rqst EG SP EG-SP Thanks a lot for any kind of info. Juraj / mer68@zmail.sk ...

How to make a stacked bar chart using time?
Hi, I have the following data to plot on a stacked bar chart, and displayed as time. Dr X Dr Y Dr Z 02:03 03:00 01:00 00:20 02:00 00:30 00:40 01:00 00:30 02:45 01:00 00:15 02:10 08:13 07:00 02:00 This is time in hours and minutes. I need the result to look like this... Dr.X bar [02:03][00:20][00:40][02:45][00:15][02:10] Dr.Y bar [03:00][02:00][01:00][01:00] Dr.Z bar [01:00][00:30][00:30] where [02:03] represents a colour to represent 2 hrs & 3 mins etc. If I just select the Dr. X data I can get a stacked chart, but as soon as I add either Dr. Y or Dr. Z data the whole chart ...

making lines around info so it looks like a table when printed or viewed
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) How do I put horizontal and vertical lines around all the cells so it looks like a table? Display the Toolbox by hitting the Toolbox button. Activate the Formatting Palette (upper left button) then chose Borders and Shading. Make sure you select the cels you want to format.... <br><br>make your choice in de button that has &quot;type:&quot; in front of it. Done Thank you I have been successfully making borders in all my excel worksheets but since the latest update, the palette in excel no longer works. At firs...

How do I make each row add up seperatly? Please make it easy...
I have never set up anything on excel before. My job has always had it ready for me. I want to do this to help me figure out how much I will need for my baking ingredients for the holidays. I thought that I could put a row for sugar, and then for everything I am making with sugar type in 3/4 cup and 1 1/2 cups then at the end of all the sugar items have it add how much I will need. Can anyone tell me step by step how to set this up?? Please make it easy I am not computer smart at all. I'm willing to take this project on! Why don't you email what you have to ng@officear...

making numbered tickets
how can I make numbered tickets for my group without having to pay a printer? There is a template for numbered tickets here (raffle ticket) http://www.publishermvps.com/General/Templates/tabid/38/Default.aspx Consecutive numbering tutorial http://www.publishermvps.com/Default.aspx?tabid=95 -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "carmelitahaynes@hotmail.com" <carmelitahaynes@hotmail.com@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6068BB43-C2AB-4046-8467-20610ECE66E5@microsoft.com... > how can I make num...

Vlookup or something more? Trying to make the book intuitive...
Hi there, I hope you can help. I’m trying to make my life much easier by making a currently unwieldy spreadsheet into one that’s a lot more intuitive. Currently I have to enter data twice into the same spreadsheet but I hope to be able to enter it once and have the other sheets automatically update. First, the explanation… This is a spreadsheet that tracks the holidays of a department of 20 people. Currently it fulfils a few functions. First, it tracks each individual on their own worksheet which goes into details (date began/ended, etc). Second, it tracks them all together on an...