Macro for Ungrouping Presentation

Hello,
I am trying to write a macro that would take all the images in a
presentation and ungroup them. However, I cannot get it to work correctly.

Here is the code:

Sub UngroupTheOLEs()

Dim oSlides As Slides
Dim oSld As Slide
Dim oShapes As Shapes
Dim oShp As Shape
Dim oShapeRange As ShapeRange

Set oSlides = ActiveWindow.Presentation.Slides
For Each oSld In oSlides
    Set oShapes = oSld.Shapes
    For Each oShp In oShapes
        If oShp.Type = msoEmbeddedOLEObject Or oShp.Type =
msoLinkedOLEObject Then
            Set oShapeRange = oShp.Ungroup
            oShapeRange.Group
        End If
    Next oShp
Next oSld

End Sub

I ran through the Step-In process and the compiler appears to be skipping
the actual ungrouping code. Anyone have a suggestion?

Macro warning with no macros

Macro

Macro

Public Folder Store Present on Front-Ends
I ran the EXbpa and it said that it is recommended to dismount the Public folders stores on my front end severs. When I dismounted them mail started queueing up and did not start again until I mounted the stores. Why would this be when Microsoft recommends it and what does the PF store have to do with mail flow? I am running Exchange Server 2003 SP2 Tyson <Tyson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I ran the EXbpa and it said that it is recommended to dismount the Public >folders stores on my front end severs. When I dismounted them mail started >queueing up and did no...

Run macro automatically.

Attached Toolbars Macros

Help with macro/and or formula?

Protected sheets and running macros

Macro to remove rows?

Macro Freezes Reading Pane

Calling on a macro within a macro!

shortcut keys to macros

Macro that password protects a sheet

help Unable to record Macro !!!!!!!

Footer Macro?
Hi Months ago I read a Public Sub Macro that read the selection of a drop down list in a combo box and placed it in the center Footer at the same time it also placed the date in the right Footer and tme in the left footer. I have searched most of the regular sites including this one and cannot find it anywhere --- Can anyone help with my search. Any help much appreciated Cheers ---- Mully ...

Keyboard Shortcut in Macro
Hi all i'v created macro with Keyboard Shortcut Ctrl+b . now i want to change it to Ctrl+z how can i do it . regards Tools-->Macro-->Macros. Select (don't open!) your macro, and hit the Options button. :) ************ Hope it helps! Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "osaka78" <osaka78@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1721A458-212D-4446-8209-494A459EE428@microsoft.com... > Hi all > i'v created macro with Keyboard Shortcut Ctrl+b . now i want to change it > to > Ctrl+z > how can i do it . > > regards THE MACRO IS NO...

Macros have been disabled but there is no macro
when I open a specific doc the info bar at the top says "Macros have been disabled", but when I hit Alt+F11 I can't find any VB or a module to remove. Why is it telling me about macros? Other docs don't give me this prompt. I thought I might have to enable macros to see the code. When I enabled macro, it said "do you want to save changes to this doc?" it flickered and came back as if immediately reopened. Any ideas? I could copy and paste the text into a new doc but I'd be interested to be able to strip off this problem. The doc is an internal IT ...

Run multiple Macros or macros from within other macros ?
I would like to run multiple macros at startup. What code should be used in the Private Sub Application_Startup command in the ThisOutlookSession area ? If the names of my macros were below what would the code to look like ? Macro1 Macro2 Macro3 I have looked at the samples from previous posts and cannot determine how to make them apply specifically to my needs. In Excel you can use the Run "Macro1" line and it would run that macro. Run does not work in Outlook I suppose because I kept getting an error. **** Also - What code is needed to execute a macro from w...

Startup macro
Is it possible for automatic start of macro in moment when excel file is opening. I mean when I open excel file specific macro will be immediately automatic started. Zeno option explicit sub auto_Open() call yourspecificmacronamehere end sub Zeno wrote: > > Is it possible for automatic start of macro in moment when excel file is > opening. > I mean when I open excel file specific macro will be immediately automatic > started. > > Zeno -- Dave Peterson ...

Macro Question #8
Hi: I have a group of several files with a simple macro that automatically goes to a specific worksheet at the time the file is opened. The code is as follows: Private Sub Workbook_Open() Worksheets ("TITLE").Select Range ("a1").Select End Sub The macro works properly when a single file is opened, but when I try to open several of the files at the same time I get the following error message: Run Time Error 1004 Select method of Worksheet Class Failed All of the files do open, but the macro appears to run on only the first file selected. All of the other files open ...

macros #29
I am trying to remove dup rows in an excel spreadsheet, but my macro only deletes the dup out of the first column, not the whole row and moves up the next item to replace what it deleted. Any suggestions post the macro here. --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ It's easier to work from the bottom towards the top (just in case you're not doing it now). And you can do this kind of thing to get rid of a row: rows(i).delete cells(i,1).entirerow.delete But it's difficult to guess without seeing your code. Dorothea wrote: > > I am trying to remove dup ro...

MACRO AUTORUN
HI EVRYONE, ON ONE OF MY EXCEL SHEETS I HAVE MACRO RUNNING. WHENEVER I OPEN THE FILE, IT SAID CLICK TO DISABLE OR ALLOW. I DID NOT ADD ANY MACRO, I CAN'T FIND ANY MACRO IN THE SPREAD SHEET (TOOLS, MACRO). IF I COPY PASTE AND SAVE ON ANOTHER DOCUMENT, SAME THING. IF I SEND TO A COLLEGUE AND OPENS IT, SAME BLOODY MACRO. HOW CAN I GET RID OF THIS MACRO. THANKS -- Chich See http://www.contextures.com/xlfaqMac.html#NoMacros -- HTH Bob Phillips (remove nothere from email address if mailing direct) "b52shut" <b52shut@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:9D2BF73D-4F4D-4F...

Where does Word 2007 keep my macros, toolbar customizations etc?
I have a new computer running Win 7 and it has Microsoft Office 2007. the computer had a RAID 1 configuration, which means a second disk was mirroring everything the main disk was doing. The main disk failed, and I for a number of reason i was force to do a fresh reinstall of Win7 and Office 2007 on a new main drive. I am now trying to migrate my data from disk 2 to disk 1. I have managed to copy over all my documents, which was straightforward. But i also to copy the macros, toolbar settings etc from 2 to drive 1, but i don't know what files i should be transferring. A...

Macro or VB macro
I need a macro to reply to a certain message , add in a person to the list and add some text to the message and then send. so 1.st - i want to reply all - But I want to add a person to the list . and second 2. I want to add in some text. Should be easy right ?? Can you use the rules wizard to get close to what you are trying to achieve? "JMS" <JMS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B12EBB95-EA9B-482F-8C57-2986F4602ADD@microsoft.com... >I need a macro to reply to a certain message , add in a person to the list > and add some text to the message and th...