Leader dots

Is there a way to insert leader dots into a PowerPoint presentation?

Dtabs,
No luck for you, PPT does not do leader dots, but you could try to make the
table in Word and insert it as a Word object.

--

Luc Sanders
MVP - PowerPoint

"Dtabs" <Dtabs@discussions.microsoft.com> schreef in bericht
> Is there a way to insert leader dots into a PowerPoint presentation?

0
Luc
6/2/2010 4:16:28 PM
Insert Symbol--last line under the Shruti font you'll find ...

As the others said but also see:
http://www.pptfaq.com/FAQ01011.htm
--
john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk

Free PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials

"Dtabs" wrote:

> Is there a way to insert leader dots into a PowerPoint presentation?

leader and spacing
How do I remove a space before a tab leader in publisher? I am trying to add a simple orderform to a page and it puts a space at each tab. I am needing to tab 3 times for the longer lines. Help! mewithad <mewithad@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > How do I remove a space before a tab leader in publisher? I am trying > to add a simple orderform to a page and it puts a space at each tab. > I am needing to tab 3 times for the longer lines. Add a custom tabstop, and you won't need to tab more than once. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher ...

Customizing Quote.dot Template
Hi, I need some help in customizing Quote.dot Template. Any advice on the process? I tried doing it but hard luck. I would appreciate your time. Thanks, Venkat. On May 22, 11:45 am, Venkat Bendalam <VenkatBenda...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi, > I need some help in customizing Quote.dot Template. Any advice on the > process? I tried doing it but hard luck. > > I would appreciate your time. > > Thanks, > Venkat. Let me know if this helps. http://www.easiintl.com/faqs/KBA-01020.htm Thanks, Scott Moore www.easiintl.com Thanks, It's helpful. ...

Leader dots
Is there any to put leader dots in fields (between the text and the end of the field; useful where gridlines are not shown)? Thanks. You could use a custom format: *.General The asterisk says to repeat the next character (I chose dot) as many times as to fill the cell. Then I used General, but you could use any format you wanted. DR wrote: > > Is there any to put leader dots in fields (between the text and the end > of the field; useful where gridlines are not shown)? Thanks. -- Dave Peterson Thanks. I want, however, the leader dots to follow text and run over to the colu...

blue dotted line border not printing
I am trying to print a certificate from a templete. Problem is that in print preview the elaborate border is not there...or does it print. There is a blue dotted line aound the page. My IT guy said I am still in editing mode??? This only happens with some of the certificates I print. The others print just fine! HELP! Vickie Vickie wrote: > I am trying to print a certificate from a templete. Problem is that > in print preview the elaborate border is not there...or does it > print. There is a blue dotted line aound the page. My IT guy said I > am still in editing mode??? T...

Invalid use of the .(dot) or ! operator or parentheses
Hi there all, My eyes can't see the issue here so it must be something not obvious to the eye or I've gone blind for looking. I get the "There is an Invalid use of the .(dot) or ! operator or parentheses" message when the following code executes strSQL = "INSERT INTO Couples (CoupleNumber, MaleID, FemaleID)" & _ "VALUES (""" & [Forms]![frmAddUnlistedCouple].NewCplNumber & """, " & [Forms]![frmAddUnlistedCouple].txtMale & ", " & [Forms]![frmAddUnlistedCouple].txtFemale &...

How do I make a section of a chart line dotted?
I have an Excel chart, a line graph with 10 data sets charted on it. The time scale is 2000 to 2007 and I'd like the forecast data, i.e. 2005 to 2007 to be dotted. Therefore the line should be solid to 2004, then dotted thereafter. Is there an easy way to create such a line? I'm using Office Excel 2003 v11.5 Unfortunately you can not break up the formatting on a trend line like you can a normal series. To get around this limitation, plot a second series that reflects your trendline. You can use the TREND and/or FORECAST functions to build the new trendline. Once the trend...

idl in dot net
Hi, I am writing an atl exe server on visual studio dot net, and all the idl section's are written as attributes and the idl file create every time after compilation. But I am using the com object inside the exe project so I need to import the tlb file but the tlb is created after compilation! I try to use the midl in the pre build but the idl file is being created after compilation too. (In vs-6 the idl was part of the project) So what can I do so I can compile my project correctly??? When the idl is created in the compile stage or in the link part??? When the compiler compile the ...

moving normal.dot, excel customizations to new computer
Excel 2002 SP3 Win XP Pro Hi, I have customized my toolbar with custom menu items for macros, etc. I am now migrating to a new computer with same version of Excel; but would like to take with me the customizations, both as to tool bars and menu items, etc.; and macros (I guess I'll have to import the files containing the macros). For the customizations, is it just a matter of exporting/copying a files such as normal.dot (as in Word), etc.? Any suggestions in helping me achieve a smooth transition and replicate same setup on new computer as in old, would be very appreciated. Do a wi...

Dots between words
Not sure what I did but now I have dots between all the words and I hav to get this printed ASAP. Can any one help me please. I don't usuall use Publisher so am totally lost as to what I did to cause this -- LAbbou ----------------------------------------------------------------------- LAbboud's Profile: http://www.officehelp.in/member.php?userid=490 View this thread: http://www.officehelp.in/showthread.php?t=124817 Posted from - http://www.officehelp.i LAbboud wrote: > Not sure what I did but now I have dots between all the words and I > have to get this printed ASAP. Can a...

Leader dots
Is there a way to insert leader dots into a PowerPoint presentation? Dtabs, No luck for you, PPT does not do leader dots, but you could try to make the table in Word and insert it as a Word object. -- Luc Sanders MVP - PowerPoint "Dtabs" <Dtabs@discussions.microsoft.com> schreef in bericht news:3073E738-B6E1-47E1-9465-99211D3D84FC@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to insert leader dots into a PowerPoint presentation? Insert Symbol--last line under the Shruti font you'll find ... "Dtabs" wrote: > Is there a way to insert leader d...

urgent requirement for project leader
hi partners, we are having a urgent requirement for one of our client cmmi level5 company in hyd if u intrested Kindly mail your responses to gangadhar.sadhu@optionsindia.com Project Lead - JAVA / ORACLE Job Profile Through understanding and expertise in the various phases of SDLC (Right from Requirement Analysis to Deployment). Programming - Core Java and J2EE technologies (JSP and Servlets), Junit testing frameworks, Scripting in languages like PERL, Database programming (SQL, PLSQL, JDBC) Development under environments like Eclipse/JBuilder on Unix/Linux platforms Design/support of hig...

Change Dots into Commas as Decimal Divider
Hello I wonder if anybody can help? I create a lot of automated reports. These reports include costing and percentages, with several decimal places. In the English format the "1000 Seperator" is a comma, and the decimal places are seperated with a dot. Now the problem: I have to send the reports to clients in mainland Europe, where the "1000 Seperator" is a dot, and the decimal places are seperated with a comma. So far I could only remove the "1000 Seperator" entirely (in Format cells), send it to the Europeans, and they had to change the Comma on the de...

Lost TOC Leader
Somehow I lost the leaders in my TOC, although the page numbers and tiltes are correct. The page numbers are not right justified. Word 2007. I go back to a previous document and paste my doucment into that document and rename. I use a style that resets all tabs to .25 inches. The bad TOC has no right justification and the tabs does not show right checked tab and the don leader adjustments, but heitner is the one on the good toc. I do restrict the styles to that one default style. Modify the relevant TOC styles (TOC 1 for level 1, TOC 2 for level 2, etc.) to include the app...

How do I insert a dot leader in Excel?
I want to type a brief description in a cell and insert a dot leader to the next cell which contains a money amount. Hi Karen. I think you will just have to do that manually like this:- qtwt . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . I am not aware that there is any other way to do it. If my comments have helped please hit Yes. Thanks. "Karen" wrote: > I want to type a brief description in a cell and insert a dot leader to the > next cell which contains a money amount. right click the cell / Format Cell / Custom in the box, enter @*. now whatever you ...

Leader with Style name
I am creating a document (Word 2003) with styles A and B that toggle to each other. My problem: how to lead the paragraph with the style name? Outline Numbering doesn't quite handle it and there's no Field with the style name included (apparently). Anyone..? Eric You mean you want the paragraphs to look like this? Question: blah-blah (in Question style). Answer: blah-bah (in Answer style). If so, see http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/QandA.htm (Word 2003 and earlier) or http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/QandA2007.htm, as appropriate. -- Suzanne S. Ba...

Dotted lines
Hello; I received a spread that has dotted lines going across the middle of the spreadsheet. I have tried to remove it several ways. It is not an underline, not a page break and not a border. I am trying to get rid of the dotted lines. I would appreciate any ideas. Thanks Lee "Lee" wrote > I received a spread that has dotted lines going across > the middle of the spreadsheet. I have tried to remove it > several ways. It is not an underline, not a page break > and not a border. I am trying to get rid of the dotted > lines. I would appreciate any ideas. ...

use of word in vb6 causes change of norma.dot
Hello to you all I use word in a vb6 application to show a rft-file. See the code below. When I want to close the Word-dociument, Word asks me the following: "The file norma.doc already exists. Do you wnat to replace the existing file" After answeering 'No' I want to close Word itself. Then I get the following question: Changes have been made that affect the global template. Do you wnat to save those changes" Why do I get those questions and how can I prevent those questions in my vb6-application? Thanks Catharinus van der Werf csvanderwerf@planet.nl ...

dot leader tabs
I'm working with dot leader tabs and if I type a . (period) after the tab the data that I type moves to the right instead of the left. Any one have any solutions except not typing a .(period). It's not an acceptable option. Are you certain you have the tab stop set for left? I can't replicate this. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "LaVera" <LaVera@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7A6C8248-5CDA-46EB-A88A-A9AB58CB2579@microsoft.com... > I'm working with dot leader t...

Data label leaders lines
How do I add data label leaders lines to a stacked bar chart? My chart is coded to update as new data are added. But if the value in the cell is small, the data labels do not fit in the bars. Have tried using pie charts instead but they won't work for my purpose. Any advise on adding label leaders to a stacked bar chart when values are too small to fit inside the bar slices? Hi, You could try adding xy-scatter series and draw your own lines from data label to column section. Cheers Andy beaudrym wrote: > How do I add data label leaders lines to a stacked bar chart? My chart is...

I have a name and then number and want to fill space in with dots
-- marianne dagher If you're putting this info into a single cell, then stop! Put each value in separate cells--in fact, I'd consider putting first name in a cell, last name in a different cell, middle initial(???), salutation(???), and number in different cells. mariane wrote: > > -- > marianne dagher -- Dave Peterson Thanks Dave I stayed in excel and did that drew and copied a line of dots and pasted them into the cells. it printed quite well. My challenwas to connect text by dots -- marianne dagher "Dave Peterson" wrote: > If you're putting ...

adding leaders to a cell
Can you tell me if I can add leaders to a cell. Example: Cell A1 Cell B1 Chris Ashley......259 No, Chris, Excel is not great at formatting. But then it is a spreadsheet application not a wordprocessor Bernard "Chris Ashley" <cashley@urnerbarry.com> wrote in message news:050401c38848$d8ac9e00$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Can you tell me if I can add leaders to a cell. Example: > > > Cell A1 Cell B1 > > Chris Ashley......259 You could try: Format|Cells|Number tab Custom type in *.# The asterisk says to repeat the next character (like the ...

vacancy's in dot net
http://jobsinformation-jobs.blogspot.com/2009/06/sap-jobs.html http://jobsinformation-jobs.blogspot.com/2009/06/dotnet-jobs.html http://jobsinformation-jobs.blogspot.com/2009/06/linux-jobs.html http://jobsinformation-jobs.blogspot.com/2009/06/mcse-jobs.html http://jobsinformation-jobs.blogspot.com/2009/06/c-jobs.html http://jobsinformation-jobs.blogspot.com/2009/06/networking-jobs.html http://jobsinformation-jobs.blogspot.com/2009/06/oracle-jobs.html http://jobsinformation-jobs.blogspot.com/2009/06/java-jobs.html ...

Leader Dots Between Cells
I am trying to make leader dots between cells as seamless as possible and right now there is a gap showing up. The custom format I used was @*. and *.# and they worked fine, now I would just like to eliminate the gap between the two and I'll be set. Here is a screenshot of what I am trying to say: http://i10.tinypic.com/7xnpbeu.png I get no gap when using the @*. with text and a gap using *.# with numerics only when the first digit is a 1. I don't think you can prevent that. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Mon, 17 Dec 2007 23:36:54 -0600, Ty <five0s@gmai|.com> wrote: >...

normal.dot
Hi is there an equivalent to normal.dot in excel. Everytime I open a blank excel spreadsheet I get a macro warning but I cannot find any macros. Office/Excel 2003 and windows XP pro with SP2 Thanks Ron Risky but you could try Tools/Macro/Security and setting it to Low.. -- Special- ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Special-K's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=747 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=56113 See http://www.contextures.com/xlfaqMac.html�NoMacros -- HTH Bob ...

Leader Lines in Excel?
Does anyone know if it is possible to create Leader Lines in an Excel worksheet, like the way you can in Word (using Tab Stops)?? Thanks. It depends what you're trying to do, but some variation on the following may help: 1. Enter a value in A2, and the other value in C2. 2. In cell B2, type the character you want as the leader, e.g. a period. 3. With B2 selected, choose Format>Cells. 4. On the Alignment tab, under Horizontal, choose Fill 5. Click OK Steve wrote: > Does anyone know if it is possible to create Leader Lines > in an Excel worksheet, like the way you can in Wo...