Install PPT 2003 on Vista when PPT 2007 already installed?

I have a Vista laptop that came with PPT 2007 installed.

Since there are some features from the old PPT 2003 that I miss, I was
wondering whether I can install my old 2003 version on my new Vista computer
and still keep PPT 2007, which is the version I'll primarily use.

Thanks!

Sure. Just do a custom install and install 2003 to a different folder.

Then open 2007 and go to Office Button | PPT Options | Resources and run
diagnostics to let it repair file associations and stuff.

"JanetA" <JanetA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have a Vista laptop that came with PPT 2007 installed.
>
> Since there are some features from the old PPT 2003 that I miss, I was
> wondering whether I can install my old 2003 version on my new Vista
> computer
> and still keep PPT 2007, which is the version I'll primarily use.
>
> Thanks!

0
Echo

Published 2003
How do I make text flow automatically to subsequent pages when I need to insert data into a page that is already filled? Create a text box on page two, select the page one text box, click the "create text box link" (looks like a chain link), the cursor will change to a pitcher, go to page two and click the text box. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Jeigh" <Jeigh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5A3126B2-74DA-486D-A1E5-45290E84A5A0@microsoft.com... > How do I make text flow ...

RE-Installing

Also Can't Install Latest Update

outlook 2003 #69
i have problem sending messages from pop3 accounts in outook 2003 when i configure exchange server for intranet, even when i select pop3 account as defalut account and exchage is second option, if i select pop3 account as default then i am unable to send messages local exchange server, if i configure the same in outlook xp then every thing is ok pop3 and exchange any body can help me to solve this problem or it is a bug in outlook 2003 Configure the account (POP3 or Exchange) that you use the most as the default. When you want to send using the other account, select that account from...

Unread mail in OUtlook 2003
The unread mail in the default view isn't working right for several clients. Anyone have this problem? ...

Value Pak Installer

ScreenUpdating & PPT 2000-2002-2003-2007
I made a Powerpoint AddIn including a macro which enables you to write e.g. a disclaimer text in a renamed shape present in all three Masters. Working with PPT2003 the screen twinkles when the VBA code is executed. I included an extra module 'ScreenUpdating' with the complete code from http://skp.mvps.org/ppt00033.htm present to get ScreenUpdating active. However working with PPT2003 the ScreenUpdating does not work. The macro below is part of the AddIn: Do you have a suggestion/solution for this problem? Thank you very much, Antoine Venrooij --------- Public Sub A...

Microsoft word 2007 04-21-10
To create a copyright symbol using the AutoCorrect feature, you must surround the letter "c" with which symbol? Do your own homework. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "Sheena" <Sheena@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4F1C1982-FE01-4FE9-807C-7759DDD5D13B@microsoft.com... > To create a copyright symbol using the AutoCorrect feature, you must > surround > the letter "c" with which symbol? > With brackets. (c) "Sheena" wrote...

Exchange 2003 ESM errors
when trying to open Public Folders in teh Exchange System Manager I am receiving the following error; The operation failed due to an invalid format in the HTTP request. Verify that the host header is correct for the virtual server. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated; tim Tim, http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;282125 E "TimW" <tim.watson@republink.com> wrote in message news:05a501c3c34e$ca07a570$a101280a@phx.gbl... > when trying to open Public Folders in teh Exchange System > Manager I am receiving the following error; &...

Installation #4

Outlook 2003 Deleting Deleted Items!
This annoying problem is driving me nuts! I'm running Outlook 2003 w/SP1 (Exchange 2000) on Windows 2000 Pro w/SP4. Recently, Outlook has been automatically emptying my Deleted Items folder to Recover Deleted Items! I've checked my Rules as well as AutoArchive settings but can't find the cause of these mysterious deletions. The problem persists even after I uninstalled/reinstalled Office 2003 Pro. Actually after I did this, Outlook behaved itself for a whole day but the problem returned the next. Sometimes after recovering my deleted items, I can find my Deleted Item...

Vista Ultimate, Invalid Disk Pack
Hi! A weird problem. I used to have 3 USB disks (dynamic GPT) running fine under Vista Ultimate. Then I made a fresh Windows 7 Home Premium install. Noticing that it didn't recognise my disks (and other problems as well), I decided to go back to Vista Ultimate (using Windows.old). But now the original Vista Ultimate installation didn't recognise them either! They have status Invalid in Disk Management Console. DISKPART sees the disks, and also the partitions, but it doesn't appear to find any volumes. Any command I try to do returns the error message that it is no...

Access 2003 functions
I am trying to calculate a geometric mean in a report. Access does not have a geometric mean function. I can do it using common logarithims and anitlogarithims, but I can only find a natural logarithim function and an exp function that also is based on natural logs. Without going into excel, does anybody have any suggestions? Thanks Chris U�ytkownik "crhiggins" <crhiggins@discussions.microsoft.com> napisa� w wiadomo�ci news:A7BF21FF-F298-4983-8C03-F34A23E6B2FF@microsoft.com... >I am trying to calculate a geometric mean in a report. Access does not have >a > g...

Installer for my access application

VC++2003.NET to Visual Studio EXPRESS
I have a project written in VC++ 2003.NET which uses MFC classes. I have ONLY VC++Express2005. I can open the VCProject file sucessfully. The conversion takes place without any error. BUT the project is not Building using VC++Express2005. The error is as follows: 1>Compiling... 1>StdAfx.cpp 1>\stdafx.h(35) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'afxwin.h': No such file or directory 1>Creating browse information file... 1>Microsoft Browse Information Maintenance Utility Version 8.00.50727 1>Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. 1>BSC...

Exchange 2003 #29
I thought installing Exchange Server 2003 would be easy, simple install, I get some many error messages and so on, does everyone else have trouble with it? If you need help post some of your issues and others maybe able to help you. "Harry" wrote: > I thought installing Exchange Server 2003 would be easy, simple install, I > get some many error messages and so on, does everyone else have trouble with > it? > > > > ...

Fresh install, crystal issue.

Outlook 2003 / BCM
When you pull up the Opportunities page in Outlook 2003 / BCM - it sorts the stages alphabetically - (e.g. Closed Lost, Negotiation etc.). Is there a way for the view to open with the stages sorted by "stage" - (e.g. Prospecting, Qualification, Needs Analysis, etc.)? Please advise, BSW ...

Rescue Vista
Hi, In the event of Vista becomming infected such that it wont boot, it might be a good idea to download a rescue disk in advance. Any free recommendations. I connect via wifi. Thanks A "species8350" wrote: > Hi, > > In the event of Vista becomming infected such that it wont boot, it > might be a good idea to download a rescue disk in advance. > > Any free recommendations. I connect via wifi. > > Thanks > > A > . > Google is your friend. UBCD4Win, Knoppix. Norton Ghost -- Americano TRYING THE SA...

how to sync my blackberry 7100 with outlook 2003
Please help. I have Outlook 2000 and can sync with my new blackberry but now it say on the 2003 says that no application selected. Ask RIM - it is their problem to solve as Microsoft has nothing to do with Blackberries other than using them. They do not write their software. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, davidwshipley asked: | Please help. I have Outlook 2000 and can sync w...

Installing XP over Linux

CRM SBS install error