Inserting picture from "My Pictures"

When I add a pic from "My pictures" the entire picture does not appear on the
slide and when I try to format it it is impossible to get it back to the same
pic I am attempting to add.  If I am trying to add a pic I might only get a
nose or a blade of grass instead of the original picture from "My Pictures".

Reduce the zoom to 10%. Coul be a too large image
"PP Neophyte" <PP Neophyte@discussions.microsoft.com> a �crit dans le
message de news: CA5F97E6-D4D8-401B-B066-E261024F082F@microsoft.com...
> When I add a pic from "My pictures" the entire picture does not appear on
> the
> slide and when I try to format it it is impossible to get it back to the
> same
> pic I am attempting to add.  If I am trying to add a pic I might only get
> nose or a blade of grass instead of the original picture from "My
> Pictures".

0
jpforestier
12/10/2009 5:07:20 PM
Hi jpforestier--thanks you solved my problem and I've been working on it thru
trying to re-format the pics!!
--
Joe

"PP Neophyte" wrote:

> When I add a pic from "My pictures" the entire picture does not appear on the
> slide and when I try to format it it is impossible to get it back to the same
> pic I am attempting to add.  If I am trying to add a pic I might only get a
> nose or a blade of grass instead of the original picture from "My Pictures".

Unable to access My Documents, My Pictures, in my own profile!
*I can't access any thing uder my user profile such as My Documents and My Pictures, it's a ADM profile with all rights. * *Do I need to access it with main PC Adm Profile and reset the rights?* [image: http://www.vistax64.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=17723] -- Gumby22 Try looking in the Documents and Picture folders ie no"my". Camper "Gumby22" <guest@unknown-email.com> wrote in message news:f20a816cac42d8f1949134cc462ee574@nntp-gateway.com... > > *I can't access any thing uder my user profile such as My Documents a...

Inserting picture from "My Pictures"
When I add a pic from "My pictures" the entire picture does not appear on the slide and when I try to format it it is impossible to get it back to the same pic I am attempting to add. If I am trying to add a pic I might only get a nose or a blade of grass instead of the original picture from "My Pictures". Reduce the zoom to 10%. Coul be a too large image "PP Neophyte" <PP Neophyte@discussions.microsoft.com> a �crit dans le message de news: CA5F97E6-D4D8-401B-B066-E261024F082F@microsoft.com... > When I add a pic from "My pictures" t...

how to insert a photo from my pictures ?
hi using Microsoft Publisher 2003. I'm trying to put together an information leaflet but when I insert a photo from My Pictures, the photo goes all fuzzy! Please help! thank you Pauline333 wrote: > hi using Microsoft Publisher 2003. I'm trying to put together an information > leaflet but when I insert a photo from My Pictures, the photo goes all fuzzy! Check the options under View > Pictures. If you have "Fast Resize & Zoom" turned on, then the pictures become fuzzy on import to allow the publication to display quickly. They will still print at full quali...

Why can't I see my pictures?
I cannot see my pictures? I am using Microsoft Office Publisher 2003. -- Miss Jackson Manhattan, NY Ms. Jackson <Laurynwms@hotmail.com> wrote: >I cannot see my pictures? I am using Microsoft Office Publisher 2003. And you can't see your text either, right? Read the fourth FAQ here http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/FAQs -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Ms. Jackson" <Laurynwms@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:7F3C0553-A0A5-464B-AC5C-9CB6DF494AA0@microsoft.com... >I ca...

I can't view my pictures that I inserted into my brochure
The brochure prints it but I cant view them on screen. The view menu already states that I want to see the pictures. This is frustrating as I cant make changes. Slide the acceleration down on your adapter, control panel, display folder, settings tab, advanced button, troubleshoot tab.. If this solves your issue then you need to update your video (graphics) driver. Go to the manufacturer's web site and look around. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "resh" <resh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in me...

My Pictures folder
I am trying to help someone who is using Internet Explorer 8, Windows XP Pro. but when they click on "My Pictures" it does not show the images in the folder, but only the URLs of the images. How can that be changed so it will show the images in the My Pictures folder? Thanks James On 5/14/2010 9:52 PM, James wrote: > I am trying to help someone who is using Internet Explorer 8, Windows > XP Pro. but when they click on "My Pictures" it does not show the > images in the folder, but only the URLs of the images. How can that be > changed so it will show...

Configuring Excel for my pictures, not My Pictures....How
1/16/04 Excel defaults to Common Pictures(My Pictures) to Inserting Images From File. Word lets you this folder's location in Options| File Locations. I've tried doing this for Excel, unsuccessfully, by changing the location of Common Pictures in the Registry; in WinXP, in HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\User Shell Folders & Explorer\ShellFolders. I've made those changes in HKCU, also. I've changed the location of my Favorites doing this. However, each time I make the changes. The paths revert back to the location of Common Pictures in the My Docum...

How do you export pictures from my pictures file into a word docu
I am in need of some help I am trying to export some photos from my picture file into a word document so I dont have to open up each individual picture can someone help me with this Select the photo files from your picure folder by SHIFT or CTRL + click and "Copy" Open a Word document and Edit>Paste. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Fri, 20 Nov 2009 08:33:02 -0800, Becky <Becky@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am in need of some help I am trying to export some photos from my picture >file into a word document so I dont have to open up each ind...

My pictures won't show
I just upgraded from Office 2000 to Office 2003 and when I go to open a file in publisher 2003 my pictures won't show what is wron? View, pictures, detailed display -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "reg for christ" <reg for christ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CC9F41D3-897E-42E6-924D-F4EFFA4F0F65@microsoft.com... >I just upgraded from Office 2000 to Office 2003 and when I go to open a file > in publisher 2003 my pictures won't show what is wron? ...

MY PICTURES
I just brought my computer back from the geek hospital. Now, when I open my MY PICTURES folder something is missing: The menu on the left side of the screen that has hyperlinks to tasks such as "Delete this folder" or "Move this folder", etcetera. How do I get it back? Thanks so much for your help! Neil neilinthegarden wrote: > I just brought my computer back from the geek hospital. Now, when > I open my MY PICTURES folder something is missing: The menu on the > left side of the screen that has hyperlinks to tasks such as > "Delete this f...

How can i get publisher to stop making shadows in my pictures?
I am trying to make a brochure that has floor plans on it. When it prints, it prints a shadows of the floor plans, making it hard to read! I've tried the shadow option and taking off the shadow and it doesn't work. On the screen the shadows aren't there. What is the deal?! Thanks for any help xaviermsu wrote: > I am trying to make a brochure that has floor plans on it. When it > prints, it prints a shadows of the floor plans, making it hard to > read! I've tried the shadow option and taking off the shadow and it > doesn't work. On the screen the shadows aren...

My pictures do not show up when I insert them on the work space.
I am new to Publisher. I am trying to insert a picture to a project. I have tried the insert picture from file. I am trying to take it from a CD the picture is saved on. I find the picture and click on it and then insert. Nothing comes up but a blank box. What might I be doing wrong. Picture is in jpg format. Thanks nume52 Can you see/insert other pictures/clipart/etc? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "nume52" <nume52@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A2D038EB-2981-4C21-B8F7-5D50FE4232F2@microsoft.com... >I am new to Publisher. I am trying ...

my pictures in my email newsletter will not show up when i send i
I am trying to send a email newsletter but when i send it the embedded pictures( i got them from clipart) will not show up. Just a little symbol and numbers. please help Generally if your recipients do not have HTML email enabled the pictures will arrive as attachments. Your best solution is to send your newsletter as a PDF. There are free converters around. www.primopdf.com has been recommended here. Create and send e-mail publications by using Publisher http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/publisher/HA102200511033.aspx?pid=CH100502571033 -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.c...

How do I save a picture from word into my pictures?
I have recently installed Office 2007. I am unable to copy and paste a picture from word 2003 onto publisher 2007. So I tried to save the picture into my pics and then insert but I can't do that either. Please help. Unique wrote: > I have recently installed Office 2007. I am unable to copy and paste > a picture from word 2003 onto publisher 2007. So I tried to save the > picture into my pics and then insert but I can't do that either. > Please help. ============================ Maybe the following links will help: (555171) WD: How To Extract Embedded Im...

why do my pictures keep disappearing?
Although I have checked the box in 'pictures' any form of graphic or word art that I have inserted into my publication keeps disappearing! If I click in the general direction of the insertion the bounding dots appear, but no picture Are you sure you have view, pictures, detailed display checked? If so try updating your graphics driver... -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "JG" <JG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:57E101AC-A758-400A-9269-3B68B754CA0E@microsoft.com... > Altho...

How can I print documents saved separately in My Pictures back-to-
Need to print scanned docs saved in My Pictures back-to-back to save paper. How? I know about Print-properties-Duplex, but these are all separate files, so not sure how to do it. Help! To use Word to do it, you would have to insert all of the scanned documents into a Word document and then print that document in duplex mode. -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally posted via msnews.microsoft.com "anno" <anno@discussions.microsoft.com>...

publisher 2003 my pictures print in triplicate in one frame ???
When I insert a picture into my publisher publication it prints three squeesed down versions of the picture in the same frame. Would appreciate any assistance. Pictures print multiple times in a Publisher 2003 publication http://support.microsoft.com/kb/888185/en-us -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "mm62010" <mm62010@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8F1FCC5A-A230-4FBB-B1C7-620A314774B3@microsoft.com... > When I insert a picture into my publisher publication it prints three > squ...

Saving pictures to My Pictures
Hi, I have Publisher 2002, Windows XP. I've worked with Publisher for years so I'm pretty comfortable with how it works. My question is about saving pictures. 99% of the pictures I edit in Publisher are then saved in designated folders in My Pictures. No matter if I select File, Save As or right-click and select Save as Picture, I always have to follow the same procedure: 1. Save My Documents 2. Select file "My Pictures" 3. Select designated project folder 3. Change type from gif (default) to jpeg I've gone into Tools, Options to modify these settings and so far I...

Changed servers and now my pictures are not loading
We recently changed servers and up until then all things worked fine. I made a few minor changes to the webpage after the change and all worked well. Now I have made some bigger changes including adding new photos and after publishing I went to check it, the wording changes were made but all the photos I uploaded come up blank boxes with the little x in the corner. Any ideas? I am very much a novice at this, so the simpler the explanation, the better! :) Do you have a Link to the Website? Start by tilling as FrontPage Version too it can help? "lynette" <lyn...

Get "My Pictures" directory
Hi, How can I get (programaticaly) "My Pictures" directory ? Yoav. You can use GetFolderPath with CSIDL_MYPICTURES as the CSIDL value. --- Ajay You should use: http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/shellcc/platform/shell/reference/functions/shgetspecialfolderlocation.aspWith folder type 0x0027.Tom"Yoavo" <yoav@cimatron.co.il> wrote in messagenews:OOFaC8LWGHA.4620@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...> Hi,> How can I get (programaticaly) "My Pictures" directory ?>> Yoav.>>> #include <shlobj.h> static TCHA...

Recommendations for websites to host my pictures
Hello, Now that I have returned from my vacation, I'm looking for a good website to post my pictures. Mostly, the people who would know my website would be only the those who I emailed. I'm looking for a site that does NOT allow others to post comments. I have so much to deal with these days, I don't want to be reading or responding to comments from a whole world of strangers. So, this leaves sites like PBASE, and Flickr out. I'm also looking for a site that allows me to - leave comments on the individual pictures to explain what they are about. - quickly reorder the thumb...

picture manager and my pictures folder not having same pictures
My mother got a new computer with Office 2007. She deleted some pictures from her My Pictures folder and they still remained in Picture Manager. Then we noticed some pictures in her My Pictres folder do not show up in Picture Manger. What gives? And which area is it that is used for a screensaver? That is how she knew something was off when pictures she deleted from My Pictures were still being shown in her screensaver (which is set to show slideshow from My Pictures) and we discovered the pictures were not in her My Pictures folder, but showed up in Picture Manager when we opened ...

My pictures
How come my some of my pictures are coming now out into text (greek at that)? and how do I undo all of this. Appreciate someone helping me untangle all of this mess. At a guess, try pressing Alt+F9 to see if that makes a difference. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "Gingerlee" <Gingerlee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1C0F2023-BED4-4740-851E-765C2599BBEC@microsoft.com... > How come my some of my pictures are coming now out into text (greek at > that)? > an...

Emailing from my pictures
Using Windows XP with Office 2000 When emailing from my pictures, the first email is sent just fine. When attempting to email the next picture you get a little different email screen with a message that this email has not been sent, it is not accessing the address book. We are suing Outlook Express. Office 2000 has Outlook as part of it's program, could this be the problem? Maybe Outlook is trying to overide Outlook Express? Outlook Express is my default. Any help would be greatly appreciated. ...

Referring to My Pictures directory
How can I refer to the current users "My Pictures" directory? I want to code this as a default directory for a browse button. Don't want to have to code for each individual username. Any help greatly appreciated. Check http://www.mvps.org/access/api/api0054.htm at "The Access Web" -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no e-mails, please!) "keVin" <khaughey@nospam.khaughey.com> wrote in message news:%23UOzNQ2DIHA.1164@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > How can I refer to the current users "My Pictures" directory? ...