insert WPF user control in ppt slide

Any way to insert WPF user control in ppt slide?

Thanks,
Vatia

How do I insert Roman Numerals?

Insert trigger

how to automatically enable controls' xp theme in a dialog
In the dialog generated with previous version of vc, the controls automatically display as xp theme. But, when i use the newest version of vc and build a dialog,and the controls display as classical windows theme. My question is how to make the controls automatically enable xp theme when the theme is enabled. thanks, best regards, kywoo ...

Control Name when New workbook opened from a template
How can I control the name of a new workbook opened from template? Such as using MyWorkbook.xlt to open MyWorkBookToday.xls instead of MyWorkbook1.xls. Thanks, Steve -- SC from Lubbock, Texas The name of the file (including the extension) is set when you (or the user) saves the file. I don't think you can control how excel names workbooks that are created based on template files. Well, you could provide a macro that creates the file and then saves the file with the name (and location) you want. SC in Texas wrote: > > How can I control the name of a new work...

inserting hrs and minutes

Users canno access shared mailboxes
Hi there, Rescently implemented Exchange 2003 on a Win2K3 server and my users now cannot access any shared mailboxes, or boxes with permissions, of other users. When you try to open a mailbox you have permission to open in Outlook, it says 'Oulook cannot access the specified folder location.' Any ideas or words of wisdom? Thanks! :-) http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;268754&Product=exch2k Paul wrote: > Hi there, > Rescently implemented Exchange 2003 on a Win2K3 server > and my users now cannot access any shared mailboxes, or > boxes with pe...

Control Object
I have several control objects on a worksheet linke to cells. When i protect the worksheet i cant use the objects (comobo box, text box). Can this be done? Maybe move the links to another worksheet (and even hide that one). Or just unprotect those cells. (maybe you can dedicate a column for these links and then hide the column. That usually stops most people from selecting them.) Larry wrote: > > I have several control objects on a worksheet linke to > cells. When i protect the worksheet i cant use the objects > (comobo box, text box). Can this be done? -- Dave Peterson ...

Get/Replace words in HTML control
Hi all, I have an application that has an HTML control (like the CHtmlEditCtrlBase in VC7, but in VC6) to compose email messages. I want now to add spell checking to it. I have the spell checking engine, I have only to provide the words to it, and I'll get the list with suggestions. My question is how can I retrieve the text from that control without all the HTML tags. The second question is, when I have the replacement for a misspelled word, how can I replace the misspelled word in the HTML control with the correct one? I hope somebody has an easy way to do this :) Thanks, Mihaly ...

Insert with a where condition

Subclassing List Control
I want to place a list control object in my dialog window; however I have some requirements on how the control is to appear. For example, the control is to appear with a black background, certain columns in the control are to be painted with specific foreground colors and a specific font is to be used. Can someone post an example on how I can alter the control's background color and how to paint specific columns using different foreground colors and fonts? Thanks Chris Take a look at www.codeguru.com for samples. List controls supports NM_CUSTOMDRAW which allows you to control each...

Insert

how to insert data in a table

insert downloads into power point

Moving users from SBS2000 to Exchnage 2007
Hi, Am I correct in thinking, the only way to move users from a standalone SBS2000 server to another domain (running EX2007) is to export each mailbox as a PST, then import? Thanks! At this point yes, that is the only way (other than 3rd party migration tools). As far as I know the Microsoft Identity Integration Server 2003 Feature Pack won't work with 2007, and the Idenity Lifecycle manager 2007 won't have a free "Feature Pack" to allow this either. On Mon, 23 Apr 2007 21:27:44 +0100, "Sparks" <postmaster@127.0.0.1> wrote: >Hi, > >Am I corre...

Insert dataset to another database

Insert a blank row

How do I insert a letter into an existing word document?
I am working on a large document that I need to add several letters that are on our letterhead. If I cut and paste the letter, the letterhead header becomes skewed. This is just one issue I'm having with the document! Also need to know how to merge 3 separate documents together once I insert the letters that I need! Help! What do you mean by "skewed"? To preserve the data from the header of the document, you will need to insert it into a Section of its own separated from the rest of the document by Next page Section breaks before and after it with the headers...

Tab order for dynamically placing controls?
Hi Gurus, I'm having a dialog in which TAB control is placed dynamically. Now the tab order for the dialog is happening only for the statically place control . Focus is not happening for dynamically placed controls inside the tab; How can I assign the tab control in the order of controls placed inside the dialog; IE MY tab control is residing somewhat middle in the dialog and have lot of other controls are there at upper and lower side to the TAB control. How can I assign the tab order in this scenario. I looked into SetWindowPos function to control the Z-order of controls; TIA! Anu ...

How do I insert backround into my picture inserts?
Could you please elaborate on your question, and give us details such as your version of Publisher. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "TAMOS" <TAMOS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A1B3ABEC-F208-4A23-B695-9C0EEFBF649F@microsoft.com... > How to Compose a Good Newsgroup Post http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm How to Act Smart on Usenet http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html Getting Your Post Noticed - and Answered http:...

Inserting images into excel conditionally
I have a large product price list (1200 items) with one column for quantity. I would like excel to import the appropriate image for a product once the condition entered is that quantity is > 0. Is this possible? If so then please help. Thanks Pav One way http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/lookuppics.html can be adapted to your situation -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Pav" <Pav@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:37DC7373-14E6-4F11-9136-71DC3AD93CC2@microsoft.com... > I have a large product price list (1200 items) with one column for quantity. > I would l...