insert downloads into power point

i downloaded an application called "BioDigital Simulator" of an animated
cleft lip/palate surgery and need it put into my power point presentation,
but can't fiugre out how to do so....  very frustrating...

What kind of file is this application? Is it a video? If so, what kind?
MPEG? AVI? MOV? Or is it an EXE file? Something else?

Which version of PPT are you using?

"J. Lopez" <J. Lopez@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> i downloaded an application called "BioDigital Simulator" of an animated
> cleft lip/palate surgery and need it put into my power point presentation,
> but can't fiugre out how to do so....  very frustrating...

0
Echo

How do I insert Roman Numerals?

Visio Viewer 2003 now available for download!
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=3fb3bd5c-fed1-46cf-bd53-da23635ab2df&DisplayLang=en Microsoft has released the latest version of the Visio Viewer, compatible with Microsoft Office Visio 2003 and all previous versions of Visio back to Visio 5.0. Currently the English language release is available with other languages to follow. Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 or later is required for the viewer. -- Mark Nelson Microsoft Corporation This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Outstanding! Thanks Mark. Randall Arno...

Insert trigger

Downloading
How to download New Stationeries in c:\program files\common files\microsoft shared\stationery .Does administrator alone has the option of accessing stationeries? or can i download too ? Don't download the stationary and run it. Install it right from the website, when it gives you the option to save, choose open. "Guest" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:04f101c3d96f$e3a674c0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > How to download New Stationeries in c:\program > files\common files\microsoft shared\stationery .Does > administrator alone has the option ...

inserting hrs and minutes

Unremoveable downloaded headers
I'm using Outlook 2002 in Windows XP Pro. I have about 100 downloaded headers that I cannot remove. I believe that these files do not exist on the server anymore. How can I remove these headers? I select them all and hit delete but nothing happens. I cannot move them either. Mike ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ I had a similar problem as well in the inbox for 2003. I couldn't delete the header because it says I have to download it from t...

Downloads Same POP Messages Repeatedly
I'm using Outlook 2002 (SP3). Messages on my pop server get downloaded repeatedly -- every time I send/receive. This happens only for some messages. The same problem is not occurring on the same server with the same account in Mozilla's mail client, so it's not a POP server issue; rather an Outlook issue. I see several posts here with similar problems, but no solution. Is there one? -billb ...

Insert with a where condition

Transactions not downloaded in Money 2007
I've used 2004 and 2006, so I know what to expect. I just downloaded 2007 and have it configured to sync with both Chase and Discover, and, although it does get the current balances, it fails to download any of the transactions. Since this occurs with both accounts, I assume it must be a configuration issue on my side. Does anyone have any insight as to why I'm seeing this behavior? Thanks, Scott I've resolved this. I had to uninstall Money 2003, Money 2006, and Money 2007, reinstall Money 2007, and delete and recreate the accounts. Finally after all this the synchroni...

Insert

Is there any specific setting for MS excel to download CSV in fin.
I have set my local setting of my PC to finnish and trying to download CSV file. But the data is displayed in a single cell instead of splitting across various cells. Is there any specific setting that should be set in EXCEL to display CSV files in the correct format? Hi try renamin the file to *.txt and open this file in Excel. >-----Original Message----- >I have set my local setting of my PC to finnish and trying to download CSV >file. >But the data is displayed in a single cell instead of splitting across >various cells. >Is there any specific setting that should ...

how to insert data in a table

Where do I find the Publisher 2003 template I downloaded from Ms?
I downloaded a coupleof templates from the Microsoft Office site, but where can I find them?! When you download from the template site, you have to save the templates. Look in your temporary folder, they maybe there. If you cannot find the templates at all, empty your temporary cache and try the download again. In Internet Explorer, tools, Internet Options, delete files. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "1techgirl" <1techgirl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A1DE5675-A71C-46DF-8293-061F...

insert downloads into power point

Insert dataset to another database

Fancier chart downloads?
Are their any free add-ins or downloads to dress up the plain and simple Excel Charts for Excel 2002? Thanks for any help!! Bill Check the various commercial products. For a list search the google.com archives of the XL NGs. You can also check my web site and those of Stephen Bullen (www.bmsltd.co.uk) and Jon Peltier (www.geocities.com/jonpeltier). -- Regards, Tushar Mehta, MS MVP -- Excel www.tushar-mehta.com Excel, PowerPoint, and VBA add-ins, tutorials Custom MS Office productivity solutions In article <F88CF07D-9147-4F9C-9372-22B6E2AA27A4@microsoft.com>, billg714@adelphia...

Insert a blank row

How do I insert a letter into an existing word document?
I am working on a large document that I need to add several letters that are on our letterhead. If I cut and paste the letter, the letterhead header becomes skewed. This is just one issue I'm having with the document! Also need to know how to merge 3 separate documents together once I insert the letters that I need! Help! What do you mean by "skewed"? To preserve the data from the header of the document, you will need to insert it into a Section of its own separated from the rest of the document by Next page Section breaks before and after it with the headers...

How do I insert backround into my picture inserts?
Could you please elaborate on your question, and give us details such as your version of Publisher. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "TAMOS" <TAMOS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A1B3ABEC-F208-4A23-B695-9C0EEFBF649F@microsoft.com... > How to Compose a Good Newsgroup Post http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm How to Act Smart on Usenet http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html Getting Your Post Noticed - and Answered http:...

How can i change chart data point format based on value?
I have a simple column chart with a single data series. I would like to change the color of an individual data point column depending on value. Thanks very much. You want to make a conditional chart: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ConditionalChart1.html - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services, Inc. http://PeltierTech.com/WordPress/ _______ "Harold96" <Harold96@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3674450D-70A9-4227-B29A-36262B7BE723@microsoft.com... >I have a simple column chart with a single data series. I would...

Inserting images into excel conditionally
I have a large product price list (1200 items) with one column for quantity. I would like excel to import the appropriate image for a product once the condition entered is that quantity is > 0. Is this possible? If so then please help. Thanks Pav One way http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/lookuppics.html can be adapted to your situation -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Pav" <Pav@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:37DC7373-14E6-4F11-9136-71DC3AD93CC2@microsoft.com... > I have a large product price list (1200 items) with one column for quantity. > I would l...