Increase notes font, text doesn't autofit into placeholder

In the Notes Master page, I resized text to 24-point so that I can
actually see the notes when standing up.  The notes (outside of Notes
Master) resizes alright, but the autofit-text option is disabled.  I
don't relish the idea of going through each slide page to turn it back
on.  Neither do I enjoy the prospect of having to do this repeatedly
whenever I change font sizes.

Is there a switch or text box property I can set in the Notes Master
page to turn on the switch by default for all the slide pages?  I can
manually override (if ever needed) on a page-by-page basis.

I am using Powerpoint 2003.
0
Paul

Font Size on Taskbar indicating From/Subject/Date
How can I increase the font size on all items displayed in and under this window? When I increase the font size in Windows, it increases the font on the items in the left hand navigation pane but not on the right side. Any suggestions? Right-Click on a blank area of the mail list and choose "customize current view". There will be a button for other settings that allows you to change size and font. -- ~jason k please reply in group. emails directly to me will be printed and laughed at in the breakroom "Ruthie" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messa...

Creating ID with numbers and text
Hi guys, I'm pretty new to Access but I need some help. I need to create an ID number using first 3 letters of a name followed by 3 numbers that create a unique ID. Is there a way of doing this in the expression builder? Many thanks, I don't think so. You would have to use some VBA. In a case like this, it would be better to use two fields; one for the letters and another for the numbers. You can create an index on the two fields. To get the next available number where the 3 letters are the same, you can do something like this: Private Function NextIdNumber() As Long N...

Increase size of pie chart within control?
Is there a way to increase the size of a pie chart within its control? I have a limited amount of space in which to display the chart, so the overall size of the control is restricted. But within it there's quite a lot of "wasted" white space and I would like to make the pie itself larger and more legible. Can do, or not? Many thanks CW In design mode, double-click on the chart within the control to select it for editing. Then use the sizing handles to resize the chart area to the size of the control; this does not have to be square. Click on the plot area to select it ...

Search/Replace to Insert CR (Alt-Enter) into text
I want to Find and Replace a sequence of text characters, "||", with Alt-Enter (carriage return). The Find/Replace does not allow me to enter Alt-Enter or Char (10) or 0x0A as the replacement characters. The reason I am stuck doing this is because I am pulling data, via a SELECT/REPLACE statement from an Oracle database that contains multi-line text (Chr(10)). No matter what I try in SQLPLUS, it corrupts other fields unless I replace it with a regular Ascii character sequence such as "||". I have tried double quoting and other format tricks, but nothing allows ...

Impoting notes / bulk changes od data
Can somebody tell me which is the table to import notes via DMF tool. The other question is which is the best vay to make bulk changes of data in CRM. I need to make monthly changes to pricelists. Thanks. Notes are stored in the annotationbase table in CRM. As for frequent bulk updates or imports, your best bet is going to be a product called Scribe (www.scribesoft.com) -- Matt Wittemann http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com "Mikkhail" wrote: > Can somebody tell me which is the table to import notes via DMF tool. > > The other question is which is the best vay to make bu...

Probem with notes connector
hi, when i perfomr full exchange reload using notes connector, i receive following error: event id 41116 Error opening Notes document with id = ef4e and newly created mailboxes are not getting sync'd with notes dir any clues i verified that all the permissions on the notes database is perfect thanks in advance this error is then followed by event id 41127 Notes Package ID: Notes Storage Facility (NSF). Extended Reason String: You are not authorized to perform that operation cheers "Jack Dorson" wrote: > hi, > > when i perfomr full exchange reload using no...

Importing text more than 65536 having delimiter functions
Would like to import large text files over 65536 lines onto multiple worksheets with delimiting, pls help Hi Ian this KB article describes a macro which splits the textfile into several worksheets http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q120596 Though written for Excel 95, changes for Excel 97+ are noted HTH Frank Ian wrote: > Would like to import large text files over 65536 lines onto multiple > worksheets with delimiting, pls help Hi Ian here's some code from Bernie Deitrick that I use sometimes (though I rather would split the CSV files in a text editor) ...

Text issue on export
I have a field in access that does calcuations. When I export data along with this field into excel the exported data is set as text, I need it to be a value, how can I correct this in access before it hits excel? That could mean that the calculations you do are written in a text field. How do you export to Excel? If it via a query you could try placing: Val([calculation]) in your queryfield, where calculation is the field with the calculations in it. If you store it in a table (which you shouldn't with calculations) you should set the datatype to numeric or double... -- Maurice A...

Drivers for percentage increase
I am trying to set up a driver to include in my budget profile so that my managers can select the percentage from a driver and see on each budget line what the outcome will be i.e staff costs may be calculated at 150,000 but if I used my driver to calculate an increase of 3.5% that would change the staff costs to 155,250. Can anyone help? Regards Jo I am not sure what you question is but this may help:- In cell A 2 I have 150,000 In cell B 2 I have 3.5% In cell C 2 I have:- =(A2*B2)+A2 - and this returns 155,250 to cell C 2. If my comments have helped please h...

Formatting font and color of worksheet tabs
I've got a workbook with about 60 tabs, and I'd like to color code th tabs for easier navigating. I've seen workbooks before where someon change the actual color of the tab, but I can't figure out how to d it. BTW, I'm using Excel 200 -- rbank ----------------------------------------------------------------------- rbanks's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=294 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27282 Hi this feature was not introduced until excel 2002 - AFAIK there is no way of doing it in 20...

Text using Alt+Enter does not show up (row height not a problem)
How much text is there? If i'm not mistaken excel has a max of 102 characters per cell so if your exceeding that, text will not show. HTH J -- pinmaste ----------------------------------------------------------------------- pinmaster's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=626 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=49891 It's almost 32k characters that can be in a cell. Excel's help states that only 1024 are visible, but that isn't correct if you pepper the text with alt-enters every 80-100 characters....

MATCH search with text and numbers
I compiled a large database of city blocks in an area. Now I need to be able to pull information from a city block by entering a street address on that block. The database looks something like this: A B C D-E-F 1 From To Street Name Various info. regarding block 2 2000 2099 Webster 3 2100 2199 Webster 4 2200 2099 Webster 5 2000 2099 Clybourn 6 2100 2199 Clybourn 7 2200 2099 Clybourn I need to write up a formula so that when I write: A B 8 2134 Damen The formula searches to determine which range the number...

CRM and Lotus Notes #2
All, Has anyone implemented CRM 4.0 with domino mail server. We are looking at using the CRM online solution with outlook lotus note connector. I'm not sure if this is the right approach. Any opinion or suggestion would be appreciated. Jamal ...

Follow-up/Add notes missing in MS Money 2005
I upgraded from MSMoney 2003 Deluxe to 2005 Deluxe and I didn't see my follow-up notes from my earlier version of my money file. Also I didn't see where I could add new notes.Has this feature been done away with in 2005 edition. Secondly while backing up to a floppy I was able to select the floppy drive which used to be my usb key drive mapped to eith F:,G: cannot be selected anymore.How can I enable the drop down combobox to select the drive for floppy backup ? Kindly help Pranab Possible answers below. "Pranab" <Pranab@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in m...

What defines number or text
Hi folks, I have the following �50...it is defined as a number without me doing anything. I have $50 ...it is defined as text without me doing anything. I have 10% sometimes (depending on the pc) it is a number and sometimes text, similarly 10,000. Now I assume that the �50 is recognised as a number because of my windows settings...but the rest? Trying to get the $50 recognised as currency is possible....if I delete the original $50, format the cell as currency, and then re-enter the 50. I would love to know what deifnes the figure as text or number, and how I can move between the two wi...

to increase quantity
hello everybody, i have a question: i want to use project to calculate the delivery time of a machine component. I know the bill of material and the time of every step (manufacturing, mounting, etc.). I don't have problem to create a gantt for this item: but i have problem when i want to create a gantt for a number greater than one of my item. I think that i have to use a function that increase the duration of each step of the process, but i don't know how. Please help me. thank you -- sentenza ------------------------------------------------------------------------ s...

How do I change the Font Default for Comment in Excel 2000?
I have Excel 2000 and the default font for comments is Tahoma, size 8, in Bold. I'd like to be able to change the default comment to Arial 10. Now I have to change each individual comment and it's getting to be a real pain. How do I change the default? Also, when I "Insert Comment", there is a ":" inside the comment and I have to delete it every time. Somehow the ":" is in a default somewhere and I can't find where it is so that I can delete it permanently. Please help!! Thanks, Karla "Karla" wrote > I have Excel 2000 and the defaul...

text field to date field field
I have a database that has a text field called "visit" it has been filled with data ie., " 6/22/07 - not good, " the field may also be blank or it may contain random text after the date. In some cases no date at all just text. I would like to create a new field called DateVisit that contains just the dates that were entered in the field "visit" it has been a struggle and I have made no progress please help abbenj@verizon.net/nospam From your description, the field might contain a date, or a date and text, or text, or nothing. How would you explai...

When printing a contact the other field (Notes) get cut off
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange Also when just viewing the contact in the address book. <br> I have tried this on two different macbook pro's and the issue is the same. Tried a different printer also. Please help On 3/10/10 12:47 PM, mwilshrie@officeformac.com wrote: > Also when just viewing the contact in the address book. I have tried > this on two different macbook pro's and the issue is the same. Tried > a different printer also. Please help Can you post a picture of what you're de...

Date Increase
I currently have a form for entering current passwords for systems. I have a field to enter the date the password was last changed, and another field for the date the password expires, which is every 30 days. Is there anyway i can set the date password expires field to update automatically? The 2nd field is just calculated from the 1st and better left as a calculation in a query rather than a field in a table. There are no triggers at the table level in Access. Dan Wood wrote: >I currently have a form for entering current passwords for systems. I have a >field to enter...

can I increase excel column numbers to more than 256?
I am trying to analyse tables including more than 256 variables. I cannot transpose them into rows because the program i am using in association with excel (xlstat) takes the columns as the variables. Is there a way to increase the number of the columns?? or is it a fixed specification of the excel worksheet? thank for any help! Yes, it is fixed - you cannot increase the number of columns. You can, of course, split your data up into chunks of 250 columns - the first block of data on row 1, for example, then the next set starting on another row etc. Pete ...

The text in the inserted text box doesn't print
When I type text into the text box and then print, the added text doesn't show on the printed copy It is possible the added text doesn't fit the text box, have you tried expanding the text box? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "SS" <SS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8D633F32-E54D-452E-B2F3-427E69BBF8BA@microsoft.com... > When I type text into the text box and then print, the added text doesn't > show on the printed copy ...

Make table truncates text concatenated using fnConcatenate
I have a MakeTable query which uses the fnConcatenate( ) function to merge a bunch of information into a single field. Unfortunately, the field length exceeds 255 characters and the MakeTable tries to dump this into a text field, rather than identifying that the field should be a memo field. I know I could create the base table and import the data from my query into that table, but I would prefer to make this table on the fly, and then delete it when I am done with it. Any recommendations? -- Email address is not valid. Please reply to newsgroup only. On Wed, 11 Apr 2007 12:48:04 -07...

Text Box #2
I inserted a text box in excel using the click and drag text from the tool bar and entered the relevant comments in english and as soon as I finish the language changes to German. I have done all the basic stuff like clearing any formats, removing the text box and inserting a new box, checking langauge settings etc, but nothing works. I have than inserted 2 more text boxes in the same manner and typed the text in english and these have been fine. Can anyone tell what could be causing this problem? ...

Remove space and trailing text from number
Hi ng Using xl xp pro. Receive text file wish to convert to xl Some data comes in like this: 12 oz Would like to trim " oz" w/o quotes So all I'm left with is 12 Here's my formula: =IF(ISNUMBER(A3),A3,(VALUE(LEFT(A3,FIND(" ",A3)-1)))) Works fine. However other data comes in this format: 12+z How could I re-work my formula to take care of either condition Remaining value beginning from left of string could be any number of digits Also: If col a contains text I receive #value! error I take care of this with =IF(ISNUMBER($F1037),$F1037,1) But it would be more el...