How to create "Space Bar hit" action setting?

Hello All, I have this slide with a long animation on a slide that is off
mousclick transition. With a hit on the space bar the animation jumps to
end. As the presentation is with mouse controlled navigation I do not want
users to use the space bar (or they start hitting through the slide
sequence) to end the animation.

So, is there a way to 'end animation sequence' (like a space bar hit) as an
action setting on an object?

Thanx, Guurt

0
Guurt