How do I view notes on the Web

I need to make my ppt shows available to a lot of people, so I'm
uploading them to my website, is it possible for me to have not only
the slides show up but the notes as well? I would like to do it all
through ppt but if I need a third party program to convert everything
I'm willing to use it. Thank you so much for your help!
0
Marjorie

In article <4d4d868c-bf50-4afa-b6cd-
015690bb0319@o16g2000prh.googlegroups.com>, Marjorie wrote:
> I need to make my ppt shows available to a lot of people, so I'm
> uploading them to my website, is it possible for me to have not only
> the slides show up but the notes as well? I would like to do it all
> through ppt but if I need a third party program to convert everything
> I'm willing to use it. Thank you so much for your help!

You could convert the PPT to html and upload that.  One of the options
allows you to include notes, I'm fairly certain.  If not, have a look
at http://www.pptools.com/ppt2html/ (a commercial add-in which will
allow you to include notes text)

==============================
PPT Frequently Asked Questions
http://www.pptfaq.com/

PPTools add-ins for PowerPoint
http://www.pptools.com/

0
Steve

Mail Messages HTML Viewing

Outlook Web Access #46
I cannot access OWA, Users receive an "HTTP 500 Internal Server Error". We are using Exchange Server 2003 on a Windows 2003 server. I recently uninstalled Surf Control e-mail filter. I believe this uninstalled or coruppted files that exchange uses. When I go into Exchange Admin MMC, the snap ins for IMAP4, NNTP, POP3, and SMTP do not open. Any one know where the .dll are for these snap ins so I can reinstall them from the exchange server CD? Thanks, Bruce Bruce <Bruce@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I cannot access OWA, Users receive an "HTTP 500 Interna...

Importing a web page to excell
Is there any way, other than copy & paste, to copy a web page into excell using a program? Thank yoy, Gordon Browser: File => Save Excel: File => Open "Gordon" <gwelch1938@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1170894026.149526.299210@j27g2000cwj.googlegroups.com... > Is there any way, other than copy & paste, to copy a web page into > excell using a program? > > Thank yoy, > > Gordon > try placing your cursor in the table on the web site you want>right click>import to microsoft excel. -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software dguillett1@a...

View Webpage

Forms in two differant views

Forcing a view to be the active view

Coustom view

Password Prompt When I Close an Excel Document I Opened in a Web Browser
Hi, Each time I close an excel document it prompts me a username and a password. I found an article (Q324328) http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?kbid=324328 in Microsoft support web site about the same issue with Word. I tried to apply the same solution but it didnt work. The document is on our Intranet. If i enter a userID who has permission to write to the folder where th doc is stored it works. Internet guest account has list content right. Any ideas? Thanks Lenny ...

Changing View -- All Folders

OL98 start up view

Calendar View?

Modifying Activities associated view 10-01-04
I have tried the unsuported fix involving: http://crmserver/tools/viewEditor/viewManager.aspx?id= 00000000-0000-0000-00AA-000010001899 The view opens fine but I am unable to save as is or make changes... I get the message "the Item Id is invalid." Please help Make sure you include the braces around the view ID GUID. http://crmserver/tools/viewEditor/viewManager.aspx?id={00000000-0000-0000-00AA-000010001899} CR "Sean T." <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:161701c4a7bb$d3779910$3501280a@phx.gbl: > I have tried the unsuported fix inv...

OLE Notes Default Location
We are trying to migrate all OLE notes from GP 9.0 into MSCRM, but we can't seem to find the file where these are stored. It seems as if most of our employees have not defined a location where they would like their notes stored, and we were just wondering if anyone knows the default location of this file, and if this data is extractable in any way. Thanks. Just to clarify, are you talking about actual FILE attachments? If so, there is no way someone can attach a file to a note in GP without first defining a file path, they will simply not have the paperclip which allows them to ...

Custom Fields in Views.. 04-22-10
Good Afternoon, We are working with a MOPS 2007 and WSS 3.0 SP2 (no c.u.'s) environment, and have created several enterprise custom fields at the task level. We can use and see them just fine in the schedules in Project Professional 2007, but when we try to add them to the 'my assignments' and 'assignment details' views, the custom data does not show up....any thoughts? Thanks! and have a great spring! Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice Get Silverlight 4 Installed: Tips and Tricks http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/05910e...

How can I set View as HTML as the default view...
I am trying to use a news group in which the dominant form of message is based on HTML. But my Outlook news reader forces me to manually turn each message into HTML which is a pain. It must have changed with some security update. I want my old settings back! -- Henry Stock, Network Administrator onProject.com 3 Wing Drive Cedar Knolls, NJ 07927-1006 Henry Stock <hstock@onproject.com> wrote: > I am trying to use a news group in which the dominant form of message > is based on HTML. But my Outlook news reader forces me to manually > turn each message into HTML which is a...

Exadmin Web Interface????
Is the exadmin virtual directory within IIS for administering Exchange through a web interface? I'd love to take a look at it, but i can't get the page to load. It prompts me for user credentials, but then brings up a "page cannot be found" error. If that is what it's for, what's the proper way to set it up? I can't find anything on TechNet that talks about it. Hi Jim No, its not a web interface, its used by the Exchange System Manager to manage Public Folders. -- Mark Fugatt Microsoft Limited This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranti...

Filmstrip view
I have some windows that allow the filmstrip view and others that do not. I have researched this and what I found was: 1. Select "View" - "Customize This Folder". 2. The folder properties multi-tabbed dialog box will appear. Underneath "Use this folder type as a template" choose "Pictures" or "Photo Album" as desired. 3. Click "OK" to close the dialog box. The "View" - "Filmstrip" option should now be available. I have followed the instructions, but I still don't get the option for the fi...

views?
haven't install any thing lately that i can remember but when i bring outlook up it and go in to e-mail to send one there is no send button or attachment icon any more at all? and when i look under view there is only custom there and no other options? how do i get back my icons and view options? thanks! ...

Account Views Order
Is there any way of manually setting the order in which views are displayed in the drop down box for Accounts? We've created a number of similar views all starting with the word "account" followed by a username (eg: Account - Joe Bloggs etc..) and ideally want them displayed in the list together alphabetically but at the moment they're all mixed in with other views in no logical order. It's not a major problem but would make the system more user friendly if we could have all these views together in the list, is this possible? Thanks, Steve Sorry Steve, That view lis...

Calendar View 04-08-10
I have a client running the latest release of Entourage 2008 under 10.6.3. When she's in email and has Show Mail Folders Only, unchecked, she can access her calendar. However, if she clicks the calendar icon in the upper left hand corner of the Entourage window, no calendar appears. In the list along the left is Folder on My Computer and Calendar Views, but no item named Calendar. I created a test identity and the calendar in that identity looks and works correctly. I rebuilt the database for her identity, but that did not resolve the problem. Any other suggestions? Hal ...

creating custom "objects" document/view
hi in CAD softwares, there are *objects* there that we can drag and drop to a form, like a resistor/diode/electronic symbol. with that cad software are able to create electronic schematic design. what is the nature of the form that holds such object? is that an activeX container? and what is that *object*? young_leaf ...

Set hotkey to open paticular note?
Using Outlook 2003. Is there a way to set a hotkey that will always open a particular note. For instance, if one has a note called "Shopping List", that one frequently looks at, to add or delete items from the shopping list, that's transferred to a PDA to use in actual shopping. Currently to go there, one has to click on the "Notes" icon, then scroll down the list of notes to the "Shopping List" note, and double-click it. Not difficult, but for a note that one accesses repeatedly and frequently, it would be nice to just press one hotkey combination, and that...