How do I get PPt 2007 out of safe mode

Just installed PPT2007. Switched an older version presentation to 2007 and it
seems to be locked in safe mode. Any ideas on what caused this and how to get
it out?

Save as a new name

"delcoronado" <delcoronado@discussions.microsoft.com> a �crit dans le
message de news: 4C54D52D-875B-46CE-8961-386B86D649D7@microsoft.com...
> Just installed PPT2007. Switched an older version presentation to 2007 and
> it
> seems to be locked in safe mode. Any ideas on what caused this and how to
> get
> it out?

0
jpforestier
3/5/2010 11:01:31 PM
Has the trial period expired on the new 2007 install?

Regards,
Shyam Pillai

Handout Wizard: http://skp.mvps.org/how

"delcoronado" <delcoronado@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Just installed PPT2007. Switched an older version presentation to 2007 and
> it
> seems to be locked in safe mode. Any ideas on what caused this and how to
> get
> it out?

0
Shyam

IWebBrowser and Excel (2003 & 2007) problems
Hello, There are two problems with Excel when using it with IWebBrowser control: 1. You can't have Excel working at the same mode in embed mode (using IWebBrowser) and normal mode (as user). This problem is applicable to Excel 2003 but I believe it is possible to reproduce it with Excel 2007 as well. 2. You can't watch more than one Excel (and PowerPoint) file when watching in embed mode. When application that uses IWebBrower is closed a running excel instance is kept in memory. This problem is applicable for Office 2007 version only. Are there any solutions or workarounds to...

how can i get bigger letters
i cannot see the letters very well can i enlarge them Yes. Use the Zoom tool (location depends on your version of Word... an essential piece of information you didn't mention in your question). Or, if you have a wheel mouse, Ctrl+Wheel zooms. -- Herb Tyson MS MVP Author of the Word Bible Blog: http://word.herbtyson.com Web: http://www.herbtyson.com "rabburns" <rabburns@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6A4DB522-4044-47D2-8FB3-33F18FE3D214@microsoft.com... > i cannot see the letters very well can i enlarge them ...

Beta testing an Excel 2007 certification test
In case anyone is interested, there is a free Beta test of an MS Excel 2007 Certification test available at Brainbench.com. Here is the link to find the test: http://www.brainbench.com/xml/bb/common/testcenter/betatests.xml This is not an advertisement, just a chance to test your knowledge and tell us about the test. Tracey Kelly Test Development Manager Brainbench, a PreVisor Company www.brainbench.com www.previsor.com TKelly <tke...@previsor.com> wrote... .... >This is not an advertisement, just a chance to test your knowledge >and tell us about the test. .... OK, it's s...

Outlook 2007
In Outlook 2007, I have my "To-Do Bar" shown on the right side of my screen. The Task List is selected and displayed. The problem is that I can't really tell what my tasks are because so little of them displays. I can widen the To-Do Bar a little bit, but what I'd really like is for the Task descriptions to use a smaller font. Can anyone tell me if this is an option? If so, where do I adjust it? -- Thanks! RBear3 .. You can only widen your ToDo Bar a little bit? I can widen mine a lot...what happens when you try to widen yours? -- Jocelyn Fiorello *** Mess...

A4 13.97 x 21.59 Booklet printing Publisher 2007
I'm having trouble with margins, on the computer the picture lloks fine, but when i print it out there ia a huge gap on the right side! I've tried altering the margins and the master page but to no avail! help! Affy wrote: > I'm having trouble with margins, on the computer the picture lloks fine, but > when i print it out there ia a huge gap on the right side! I've tried > altering the margins and the master page but to no avail! help! A4 isn't 13.97x21.59 (or 2x that); that sounds like letter-sized paper. A4 is 297x210mm; a half-A4 booklet would be 14.9...

How do I get a graphy with 2 data sets to have 2 Y axis one for each data set?
How do I get a graphy with 2 data sets to have 2 Y axis one for each data set? On Jul 20, 5:26 am, libertyforall <r...@royhuff.com> wrote: > How do I get a graphy with 2 data sets to have 2 Y axis one for each > data set? Hi libertyforall, have a look at Jon Peltier's beatiful site, especially: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ColumnsOnTwoAxes.html Have fun, cheers Michael ...

Outlook 2007 + Connector
Hi there, I have Outlook 2007 installed with Connector as well. They both are working beautifully well. Outlook has synch all my folders with messages and so on. However, my question is, how do I download at once all the emails and folders I have from Hotmail server into my local PC machine, so I could read all my emails without being connected to the internet. Thank you and much appreciated your help. Ctrl+Alt+S - choose the send/receive group and click Edit. Set the connector account to download full messages. Once down, you can read messages when offline. -- Diane Poremsky [MV...

Help with Ask fields in Word 2007
I have a word template that I have created. I am going to be distributing this document internationally and don't want to have to manage change controls on multiple documents. Since we decided against using an Infopath form via forms services I had to scale back on the functionality in a few areas such as repeating rows and fields. That being said, I can't figure out how to accomplish something that should be rather simple. I need to ask the user to enter their region when the form template is first opened, display it in the footer. I can't figure out how to on...

revert from outlook 2007 to office XP
new pc so loaded a trial version of outlook 2007, but don't want to upgrade and want to stick with office outlook XP. i think i made an error by not loading outlook XP first on this computer, and wonder how to revert without losing content/data that's now part of outlook 2007. do i delete 2007 then load XP? thanks all. "loki" <craigmclaughlan_remove@terra.es> wrote in message news:OwdF$TbNIHA.6108@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > new pc so loaded a trial version of outlook 2007, but don't want to > upgrade and want to stick with office outlook XP. > >...

get rid of empty nodes

Textbox on chart doesn't print in Office 2003, but does in 2007
I have some charts that I create through C# code on a "template" worksheet and then copy it over to a new worksheet using the following code. When looking at the chart.Shapes, I can see the three Textbox objects that I want and these are the only shapes available. I can see them on the screen in both Excel 2003 and 2007 correctly. When I print in 2003 though, the textboxes don't appear like they do for 2007. Can anyone shed some light on why this might be happening? // Copy the images and charts (note index starts at 1) for (int z = 1; z <= wsTemplate.Shapes.Count; ...

"How does Money Get These Numbers?"
Hi! I know that there's a link to a rather vague answer for the above question in Microsoft Money, when it comes to how Money calculates existing data to crunch trended/budgeted items or spread a trended budget item across the cash forecast graph. The help entry shrugs it off like "Money uses your existing data." Duh. Does anyone have ideas of EXACTLY how Money totals and divides your existing budget items to create a budget entry? Does it add the value up and total by the number of months you've recorded? (My experiments don't line up close enough for me to be sure that...

To Do Flags
I mark an email with a red flat (To Do item), and then log onto Outlook on another pc, the red flag has a symbol of a person. On computer 2 (red flag with person), if I mark the To Do item as complete, this does not reflect on Computer A. Computer A still displays the To Do item. How can I make Computer 1 automatically update to show the item as complete. -- Michelle "Michelle" <Michelle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A69CF4E6-FABC-48B7-9CFF-4C002767656D@microsoft.com... >I mark an email with a red flat (To Do item), and then lo...

how do i get to the back page of a postcard on publisher?
I'm new to using publisher and I picked a postcard as my newest project and I can't get to the other side of it...do i have to make a whole other postcard to do the other side? From the menu bar, select Insert, Page. -- Don Vancouver, USA "rach" <rach@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F5ADEC20-3C30-4CF4-812D-782E06CDA213@microsoft.com... > I'm new to using publisher and I picked a postcard as my newest project > and I > can't get to the other side of it...do i have to make a whole other > postcard > to do the other side? ...

set tab order in Access 2007
I can't figure out how to set the tab order for a form in Access 2007. I spent at least 20 minutes at the so-called online Access help and couldn't find this. It's easy to find for Access 2003, but not 2007. Indirectly related to this, F1 doesn't bring up help. Is there "help" associated with Access 2007? Thanks very much. Bob You have two ways of doing it in design view: 1) Right-click any object and select Tab Order 2) In the ribbon at the top, select Arrange. In the Control Layout section you'll see Snap to Grid and Tab Order I know 2007 takes a bit ...

Access 2007 development in Access 2010
For those of you with Technet subscriptions, Office 2010 Pro Plus retail (both x64 and x86 versions) are now available for download. Questions: All of my clients are obviously still Access 2007. If I install 2010, can I still package and deploy my 2007 apps as 2007 apps? Will Access 2010 Runtime be available immediately upon the release of Office 2010 in May? (Technet doesn't have it, and Microsoft/Download only has the beta.) Will Access 2010 have better ribbon development? I've been using IDBE Ribbon Creator because of the lack of ribbon tools in 2007. Th...

How do I get XML in a string loaded into a dataset?
Using VB.net I have a string var (myXMLString) that contains some XML (gotten via a web service that returns xml) I want to load this xml into a dataset (myDataSet). But the myDataSet.ReadXML() method doesn't take a string as one of its overloads. If I write myXMLString to a file, then I can read it into myDataSet, but I want to skip that step. How can I load a string of XML directly into a DataSet? Thanks, Kevin "Kevin Thomas" <SendSpamHere@Spam.com> wrote in message news:ecPiogEJFHA.3484@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > But the myDataSet.ReadXML() method doesn&#...

The easiest way to get free cash!
<HTML> <HEAD> <META NAME="GENERATOR" Content="Microsoft DHTML Editing Control"> <TITLE></TITLE> </HEAD> <BODY> <P>Hi all,</P> <P>I became a member of an interesting free website that is totally unique. It actually rewards its members for learning! You can learn lots of important things and earn rewards taking fun quizzes, plus earn cash for other activities! Membership is free, and people of all ages and educational backgrounds everywhere can become members and participate at their own level. It�s called �It P...

getting value from a cell into another cell behind a text string
Hi, I'd like to know how to get a value from a cell into another behind a text string by using a formula. For example, A B 1 20 Result (20) Thanks, Xianbo Use formatting Pull-down Format > Cells... > Number > Custom and the the field enter: "Result ("General")" The advantage of using formatting is that the cell can still be used for calculations -- Gary''s Student "Xianbo" wrote: > Hi, > > I'd like to know how to get a value from a cell into another behind a text > string by using a formula. Fo...

Word 2007 auto complete words or phrases
I have several long words and phrases that I use frequently. Can I tell Word 2007 to auto complete them when I start to type them? Yes, if you create AutoCorrect entries for them; see http://word.mvps.org/faqs/customization/AutoCorrect.htm -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "Lee Geer" <Lee Geer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:59C19A2E-092D-4CEE-9AFA-371FB6BD61C4@microsoft.com... >I have several long words and phrases that I use frequently. Can I tell >Word > 200...

Getting default Outlook email address
I'm writing a .NET app which will run on a local workstation where Outlook 2003 is installed. I simply want to get the default email address of the current user. I've figured out how to get a MAPI- style address (OU=etc) but all I want is the plain-jane address (me@here.com). Here's how I get the MAPI address: Dim oApp As New Outlook.Application Dim oNS As Outlook.NameSpace = oApp.GetNamespace("MAPI") Dim oRec As Outlook.Recipient = oNS.CurrentUser Dim sMapiAddressHere As String = oRec.Address Any help is greatly appreciated. To get the SMTP address from an Excha...

Getting straight lines in a best fit trendline of semi log data?
Thanks in advance for any light you can shed. I have been asked to create a graph that looks like this: http://www.jci.org/cgi/content/full/98/2/490/F4 It is a semi-log representation of a time series. I have created a spreadsheet here: http://ccbc.unc.edu/documents/logarithmic_test_graph.xls As you can see, the trendlines are curved. I have serched the archives but I'm missing a basic understanding of what to do. For example, the TREND function just gave me a specific value. If anyone can tell me how to make my clunky graph resemble the spiify published one, you will save both my...

Change view mode
Hi, My word 2007 open in Print Layout mode, how to I tell Word 2007 to open in draft mode for every document. SF To force all documents into Draft view, add the following auto macros to your normal.dotm (if you are already using auto macros, just add the lines of code to those macros): Sub AutoOpen() Options.AllowOpenInDraftView = True ActiveWindow.View.Type = wdNormalView ActiveWindow.View.Zoom.Percentage = 100 End Sub Sub AutoNew() Options.AllowOpenInDraftView = True ActiveWindow.View.Type = wdNormalView ActiveWindow.View.Zoom.Percentag...

tip: Open XML Dataset in append mode
See code below It writes only changes, by appending new records at the end of the file. public static void Main() { Dataset1 d = new Dataset1(); Stream str = new FileStream(@"c:\somedata.xml", FileMode.OpenOrCreate, FileAccess.ReadWrite, FileShare.None); if (str.Length > 0) d.ReadXml(str); Dataset1.somedataRow dr = d.somedata.NewsomedataRow(); dr.Data = "blah " + Environment.TickCount.ToString(); d.somedata.AddsomedataRow(dr); str.Position=0; d.GetChanges().WriteXml(str); str.Close(); } ...

Creating a Distribution List in OUTLOOK 2007
Hello, Is there a way to create a DISTRIBUTION LIST in OUTLOOK 2007 that contains contacts with a specific feature WITHOUT adding members one by one? E.g., I need a distribution list of all contacts whose e-mail address is in a particular domain. The following sequence DOES NOT work: CONTACTS ---> ACTIONS ---> NEW DISTRIBUTION LIST ---> SELECT MEMBERS ----> SEARCH (MORE COLUMNS) When I entered the domain name in the search window, I got no results. Thus, OUTLOOK did not search the entries of the e-mail addresses. Thank you for your help. ATK "...