how do I auto populate a powerpoint presetation from outline view

When I try to send my outline view to a PP presentation, it is not taking any
of the body of the outline to the slides, just the  headings.  So, what I
would expect to be about a 10 slide PP, actually turns out to be two pages.

The body text must have the heading 2 (or lower, for lower bullet levels)
style. Anything that's "normal" text won't transfer.

http://www.pptfaq.com/FAQ00246.htm has more info.

"transmanager" <transmanager@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I try to send my outline view to a PP presentation, it is not taking
> any
> of the body of the outline to the slides, just the  headings.  So, what I
> would expect to be about a 10 slide PP, actually turns out to be two
> pages.

0
Echo
6/4/2010 11:56:09 AM
Oh, forgot to mention that the slide titles must have the heading 1 style.

"transmanager" <transmanager@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I try to send my outline view to a PP presentation, it is not taking
> any
> of the body of the outline to the slides, just the  headings.  So, what I
> would expect to be about a 10 slide PP, actually turns out to be two
> pages.

0
Echo

Auto Filter problem

Populate a cell if values in cell 1 and cell 2 match cell 3 and 4
I need help with a formula please. I need to search through a column of data and populate a cell if it meets a condition. For example: IF FirstWorksheet!A2 = SecondWorksheet!ColumnAx and FirstWorksheet!B2 = SecondWorksheet!ColumnBx Then populate SecondWorksheet!Cx with value from FirstWorksheet!C2 I have to match up a column of data in one worksheet with data in 2 columns in another worksheet. Help plz. Thanks T- A multi-criteria index n match (array-entered) should work here In Sheet2, Copy n paste this into C2's formula bar, then array-enter the formula by pressing CTRL+...

Auto-Editing

Editing Views
While it is possible to edit the views for some entities, it has come to my attention that editing views suh as 'history' within an entity is not possible (or at least easily accessible), and doesnt simply follow the format as laid out by the user for 'Activities'. Does anyone know a way to edit this view, as I would like to add some fields to this view. Also, is there any way to change the status of some read-only entities so that one can alter the display name of attributes. This would also help in regards to views, as some of our employees wish for attributes to have...

Auto-Calculate

auto copy self

Auto correct or Auto complete

OWA auto login

Auto look through subfolders

An auto reply to an auto reply!

Windows 7
On a Windows 7 64 bits PC. Powerpoint viewer 2007 wouldn't open a file because MSVCR80.dll was missing. I uninstalled PP viewer and re-installed it. Presto it worked immediately after install. I turn the PC on the next day and go to open a PP file and back to MSVCR80.dll is missing. What gives? And why hasn't this been fixed? It's obviously a bug. There are so many posts involving different issues relating to MSVCR80. -- Tom Hi Tom, Are you running Norton? Have you updated your viewer? http://support.microsoft.com/kb/937158/en-us -- Regards, Glen Mi...

Auto date

Auto-Alphabetize

Outlook 2003 conversation view
What is up with Outlook 2003 conversation view? Outlook 2000 conversation view grouped by conversation and indented according to where in a thread a message was. The conversation view in 2003 puts different threads (with the same subject) in the same grouping. Anyone else notice this? ...

How do I auto-reply incoming eMails ?
During my holidays I want to inform the sender of incoming eMails that I am currently not in office. How can I setup an auto-reply note? Do I setup this in my Outlook 2003 or in the Exchange Server? Joe If you connect to an Exchange server at work, use the Out of Office function (under tools). It will reply once to each sender that you are out of the office. By default in Exchange, auto-replies to the internet are turned off so only internal addresses would receive the Out of Office reply but verify with your Exchange Admin how they have the server configured. If you have a POP3 acc...

Auto change of Row number within Formulas
Good morning , I would much appreciate some help in creating a formula which would do the following Cell Resul A1 B1 1 A simple formula would be - sum(c(a1):c(b1)), where the result in this case would be the sum of cells c5:c10. Many thanks, Gle Hi Glen, Look at the INDIRECT() function in HELP -- Kind Regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "millarg" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:02302493-2C51-4CB9-9463-06523884BBD6@microsoft.com... > Good morning , I would much appreciate some help in creating a formula which would do ...

Auto-Capitalize
How do I turn this off. I'm making a basic flowchart. I need to turn this off. Thank You On Tue, 24 Feb 2009 10:42:05 -0800, eyewirejets <eyewirejets@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How do I turn this off. I'm making a basic flowchart. >I need to turn this off. menu Tools -> Auto Correct Options -- Regards, Paul Herber, Sandrila Ltd. Electronics Packages for Visio http://www.electronics-packages.sandrila.co.uk/ ...

Populate Sub-Form also used for input
I have a main customer form with a sub-form which is used to input items which are being sold to the customer. A sales order number is generated via a button on the main form and then copied to a field on the sub-form into which the sales items are entered. I also have a combo box pull down list of all that particular customers sales order numbers on the main form. I would like to be able to use the sub-form for both input of new sales and also to display the items that constitute old sales. would like to be able to select a particular old sales order from the combo box and have the sub-fo...

Document and View
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0075_01C347A7.DEF8E570 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi everybody! I have been studying the DVA for quite some time now but I have not been = able to understand the thought behind the architecture. I am wondering if there is someone who could explain the technique = making an application which uses two different documents with there associated = views at the same time. Is there a possibiility for this and how the heck do I = open the second document with...

auto delete attachment
How I can write a rule or script that will automatically delete any email that has the attatchment name? I'm using windows xp and outlook 2003. Norton AntiVirus Deleted1.txt Thanks, Aaron Rules don't touch attachment names so your only other choice is writing a program to do this. Try posting in an Outlook programming forum - also see http://www.slipstick.com and http://www.outlookcode.com for some assistance. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer: Aaron <kuy...

Printing a PowerPoint Presentation
A colleague of mine has a PowerPoint presentation which consists of one slide that contains a large amount of custom animation, my colleague would like to print the slide after each part of the animation has taken place. The problem is that we don’t know if this is possible. I would appreciate it if someone could point us in the right direction. TIA Look at Capture Show add-in from http://skp.mvps.org/cshow.htm - it can take screen shots for each build and create a presentation out of it. - Chirag PowerShow - View multiple PowerPoint slide shows simultaneously http://off...

Outlook
My auot archiving is turned on and set to auto archive every 7 days. There are certain folders that do not auto archive even though all folder are set to use the default setting of 7 day. I'm not sure why some folders are not auto archiving. Please help. Archiving works on the modified date of the items, not the received or sent date. If you have accessed the item in the last 7 days, the modified date will be the date you last accessed the item and fall outside of your 7 days or older parameter. Try this - add the modified date to your folder and then sort by that date. You can see...

Green Triangle upper left corner on design view of a label
What does this triangle mean? I know that something isn't set up correctly, but I need some guidance as to which direction to look. If you need additional information, just let me know. Thanks, This is on a label in a report. "Jen" wrote: > What does this triangle mean? I know that something isn't set up correctly, > but I need some guidance as to which direction to look. > > If you need additional information, just let me know. > > Thanks, > On Wed, 30 Dec 2009 15:57:01 -0800, Jen <Jen@discussions.microsoft.com> ...