How can i enable the "Chinese Translation" in Ribbon?

Dear all

I would like to know how can to recall the "Chinese Translation" tabs under
"Review" for MS PPT 2007?

I got such function in MS PPT 2003 and found it was really useful but i
could not find this function anymore in 2007. I searched the help and it
suggested me to use the "Translate" function under "Proofing" tabs. I accept
this as a solution before but yesterday my friend shows me he got the
"Chinese Translation" tabs under "Review" that can translate the document
within 5 second that was the same speed in PPT 2003.....

I checked and confirmed that we both got the "Chinese Translation addin" and
both displayed under "Active Application Add-ins" under PowerPoint Options.
But i still missing that tabs in Ribbon.... What things i shall do to get
back my tabs....please help

In article <B18244FF-1EBE-40A2-9258-72E419C1B8C4@microsoft.com>, PChow wrote:
> Dear all
>
> I would like to know how can to recall the "Chinese Translation" tabs under
> "Review" for MS PPT 2007?
>
> I got such function in MS PPT 2003 and found it was really useful but i
> could not find this function anymore in 2007. I searched the help and it
> suggested me to use the "Translate" function under "Proofing" tabs. I accept
> this as a solution before but yesterday my friend shows me he got the
> "Chinese Translation" tabs under "Review" that can translate the document
> within 5 second that was the same speed in PPT 2003.....
>
> I checked and confirmed that we both got the "Chinese Translation addin" and
> both displayed under "Active Application Add-ins" under PowerPoint Options.
> But i still missing that tabs in Ribbon.... What things i shall do to get
> back my tabs....please help

If this is about a PowerPoint add-in, it'd probably be best to contact the
author of the add-in.

==============================
PPT Frequently Asked Questions
http://www.pptfaq.com/

PPTools add-ins for PowerPoint
http://www.pptools.com/

0
Steve

How can i enable the "Chinese Translation" in Ribbon?
Dear all I would like to know how can to recall the "Chinese Translation" tabs under "Review" for MS PPT 2007? I got such function in MS PPT 2003 and found it was really useful but i could not find this function anymore in 2007. I searched the help and it suggested me to use the "Translate" function under "Proofing" tabs. I accept this as a solution before but yesterday my friend shows me he got the "Chinese Translation" tabs under "Review" that can translate the document within 5 second that was the same speed in PP...

missing files necessary for Chinese translation
I am using a Hong Kong version of Office 2007 Professional that enables translation between traditional and simplified Chinese. Lately, I have encoutered problem with the error message of "Word cannot proceed as more than one file necessary for TC/SC translation is missing". I have tried reloading the software, but to no avail. Any advice from experienced users would be much appreicated. ...