How can I change primary display for presentation on multiple mon.

I want to hit F5 and have my presentation go to a different monitor.  I have
multiple monitors so my laptop display on a classroom screen.  Can I change
the default monitor that F5 points to?

In article <5A95BBFC-B291-4A05-9E71-3F094B937ABB@microsoft.com>, Shorebilly
wrote:
> I want to hit F5 and have my presentation go to a different monitor.  I have
> multiple monitors so my laptop display on a classroom screen.  Can I change
> the default monitor that F5 points to?

In the Slide Show | Set up show dialog, you can choose the monitor you want to
display slide shows on.

==============================
PPT Frequently Asked Questions
http://www.pptfaq.com/

PPTools add-ins for PowerPoint
http://www.pptools.com/

3
Steve

can't send email-again
I thought this prob was fixed, but it has returned. Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Subject 'Re: ', Account: 'pop.att.yahoo.com', Server: 'smtp.att.yahoo.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 465, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10053, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F Thx Why did you not disable your email scanning by your Anti Virus as was prescribed to you a while ago. Disable your Anti Virus from scanning in and outgoing emails Read the follo...

Can't suppress "Server Busy" dialog
Hi, there are about 1.000 newsgroup postings about that "Server busy" notification window, which appears when calling CoCreateInstance. I think that I did everything correctly, but I can't get it working. I have the following call: hr = CoCreateInstance(CLSID_ScilApiClass, NULL, CLSCTX_SERVER, IID_IScilApiClass, (void**)&m_pScilApiClass); The component is a DCOM hosted on a different server. I have a client/server application and the above code is part of a function which gets called every 10 seconds to check whether the connection is still there. If I unplug the n...

How can I export custom fields from Exchange 2003?
We are trying to get Exchange data into SQL Server for use with other aplications. I can export from public folders into a text file and then DTS into SQL Server. But the problem is that I can only export the standard Outlook fields. None of the custom fields we created comes over. I can view the contents of the custom fields in a grid and then copy and paste the contents into Excel but any CR/LFs in the data are preserved and I end up with several lines for each record. How can I get the custom data out of Exchange in a relational format? Look at http://www.imibo.com/imidev/Exchange/i...

grand total on a row
I have the option selected to show both row and column grand totals. The column totals are showing but the row totals are not. I've tried unchecking and rechecking, but it doesn't help - they still down't show. Any suggestions? Sheryl, Are setting these options for a pivot table or a worksheet? "Sheryl Lawson" wrote: > I have the option selected to show both row and column grand totals. The > column totals are showing but the row totals are not. I've tried unchecking > and rechecking, but it doesn't help - they still down't sho...

Why can't I printscreen in Publisher 2003?
I need to printscreen the dialogue boxes when they appear, so that I can paste them into word. Download the evaluation edition of Snagit. It is a super program. Who knows, you may like it so well that you will buy it. www.techsmith.comn If you have Vista there is the Snipping tool in the Accessories menu. It works really well. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Janetw30" <Janetw30@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:745E3DC7-2A2A-4492-8B44-8B0B956702DB@microsoft.com... >I need to printscreen the dialogue boxes when they appear, so tha...

Attributes havings same display name in Contacts?!?!
Dear All, We have just upgraded from v 3 to 4.0. I am trying to import contacts and it gives the error "There are two columns in Microsoft Dynamics CRM with the same display name. Change the display name for one of the columns in Microsoft Dynamics CRM before importing." When I investigate it appears the following attributes dont have display name: utcconversiontimezonecode timezoneruleversionnumber Both are system attributes how can I resolve this isse ...

Multiple If Then statements
I am using Access 2007 I have a Main form and a subform. The main form has 10 text boxes where allergies can be entered. all1, all2 to all10. The subform has 9 text boxes where medicines can be entered. med1, med2, to med9 I want a msgbox to alert one if one enters a medicine that a person is allergic to. I have tried without success codes similar to: If Forms![Main].[all1] or [all2] or [all3-9] = Me.[med1] or [med2] or [med3-9] Then Msgbox = "Caution" End If Select Case doesn't seem to help. Thank you in advance Ron -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com ...

How can I apply holidays to a public calendar?
We have a shared office calendar to which I post staff vacations, office closed days, etc. (I'm the administrator). I can't get holidays applied to that calendar. Any ideas? Thanks, Mary Apply them to your own Calendar and then switch your view to By Category. you can now easily copy or move the Holiday entries to the Public Folder. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Questions, Real World Answers ----...

User defined addresslists can't been printed (filter rules) #2
Hello newsgroup I have a problem using Outlook XP/2002 SP2, WinXP/2002 SP1 and Exchange Server 2000 SP3. In my company we use user defined filter rules in our contacts and have a lot of customized addresslists. Using those adresslists and watching them on the screen everything works fine and correctly. But using the addresslist (showing it on the screen) and then printing it causes the message: 'Outlook error - operation failed', so the contacts of the user defined filter list cannot been printed. Has anyone any idea? Many thanks in advance for your kind help. Best Regards Christian S...

how to create powerpoint presentation in a booklet format?
Unable to create a booklet from my powerpoint presentation. The text direct goes the wrong way. I have Windows XP. In article <8C6B389A-7491-4621-873D-DBA7CC72D222@microsoft.com>, Ziggy wrote: > Unable to create a booklet from my powerpoint presentation. The text direct > goes the wrong way. I have Windows XP. Hi. What do you mean by "the wrong way"? Is it reading right to left instead of left to right (ie, like Chinese or Hebrew) or is it landscape instead of portrait or ...? How exactly are you trying to create a booklet now? Some printer drivers l...

crm3.0 on multiple servers (nlb)
hi, i read that for the second instance of crm is required a different licence code, the product key could be the same? is really required for a "developer" test system? regards, Clod If you are talking about having a separate test/dev enviroment then you will need to license this using MSDN subscription. If you are adding a new server to a web farm and using Network Load Balancing then you will need a second MSCRM Server license to run CRM Application server. HTH's -- Rgds Michael MCDBA 2000 | MCITP DBA 2005 http://www.mscrmschool.co.uk "clod" wrote: >...

Primary Key Generated Case To Case?
I have a field in a table Consisting entries choice in a dropdown like: Class A .... Class C .... Class AA .... I want the Primary Key of the said table to be autogenerated as follows: Pickup the last character(s) from the field "Class" i.e. A, C, AA & the number of their relative records, i.e. if 100, 900, 8755 records exists, respectively the key generated to be and updated as to: A-0001 to A-0100 C-0001 to C-0480 AA-0001 to AA-8755 Any suitable formula/code for the said key field shall be highly obliged. -- Thanx in advance, Best Regards, Faraz O...

How can I hide check box created via FORMS together with column?
Hey guys, how can I hide a check box created using FORMS together with column it is placed in (or in some other way). "Move and size with cell" option is not active in object positioning for check boxes created via FORMS as opposed to those created via CONTROL TOOLBOX. Thanks, Max I think you'll have better luck (pronounced easier time!) with the checkboxes from the Control toolbox toolbar. But maybe you could have a macro that hides the columns/rows and also looks at the objects to see if they should be .visible = false. And the same kind of macro to make the checkbox&#...

how can export files money to quickbooks
i need export money to quicbooks how can? Check in quickbooks help assuming you have the program. If it will do it, it will be documented. "news.verizon.net" <reyperla1@verizon.net> wrote in message news:rs9id.8779$Z22.4376@trndny04... >i need export money to quicbooks how can? > > no can, unless quickbooks imports qif "news.verizon.net" <reyperla1@verizon.net> wrote in message news:rs9id.8779$Z22.4376@trndny04... >i need export money to quicbooks how can? > > ...

Can I add a field to an eConnect schema?
I am using eConnect 9.0.2 and trying to enter MiscLog data to GP 9.0.2 I need to be able to add a date to .PAPeriodEndDate in the MiscLogHdr data. In order to load a range of data to Miscellaneous Log Entry with eConnect, I need to be able to add both the "Period Begin"(PAREPDT) and "Period End" (PAPeriodEndDate) dates to the header. Only MiscLogHdr.PAREPDT is currently exposed. Is this something I can do in the VB.NET code or is this a change Microsoft would have to make? *** Microsoft.GreatPlains.eConnect.eConnectException: Error Number = 1030 Stored Procedure ...

Can't publish to website
I have created my website in publisher and I am ready to publish it to my website but I keep getting an error message. My website has this character in it " / " and publisher keeps telling me it doesn't support that character. Can someone help. ...

How can i install tha datamap in office xp
Hi .I just installed the office XP in my computer .ANd i need to use Datamap .but i couldn't find it in installatino cd or in tools bar ..I got the datamap when i was using the office 97 Please could you tell me have can i finf it or have can i install it. Thanks for everything Hi Microsoft has discontinued this feature. Do you have the old office 97 CDs? -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Dennis" <archer_uk@hotmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:#qFBhpHpEHA.3172@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > > > Hi .I just installed the offic...

How can i asign MBF roles to user accounts?
Hello. I want to asign to user accounts the next roles: MBF roles: - Order Management Customer - Customer (Advanced role) I was wondering how can I make this Thanks for your help Jose Ponce Aguilar ...

Changing macro button caption
Hi all Is it possible (and if so how) to change (within the macro code) the caption of the button that called it? If so, in addition to the syntax of the instruction to do this, how do you identify the button? Thanks -Cube Is this a button from the forms toolbar? Option Explicit Sub testme() Dim myBTN As Button Set myBTN = ActiveSheet.Buttons(Application.Caller) myBTN.Caption = "You clicked on me!" End Sub If it's a button from the controltoolbox toolbar: Option Explicit Private Sub CommandButton1_Click() Me.CommandButton1.Caption = "Ouch! No...

Multiple If functions
What is the best way to put multiple if function's is single cell. I am trying to say is if(c5>=1,1,0),if(c5<=18,1,0),if(c5>=19,2,0),if(c5<=48,2,0). So if a value of c5 is between 1 and 18 enter a one in the deisgnated cell, but if c5 is between 19 and 48 then enter 2 Mark Two ways: =IF(AND(C5>=1,C5<=18),1,IF(AND(C5>=19,C5<=48),2,0)) or =(C5>=1)*(C5<=18)*1+(C5>=19)*(C5<=48)*2 In the second example you don't bang into the limit of 7 nested IF-functions. -- Best Regards Leo Heuser Followup to newsgroup only please. "Mark" <a...

Select list box entries in multiple rows?
I have an inventory spreadsheet that consists of several columns of information used to assess the condition of equipment. Each row represents an identified defect in a piece of equipment. In the column 'DefectType' I want to be able to pick from a list of standard defect types (e.g. broken, torn, bent, etc) for each row item. I could create a ListBox in the cell under DefectType column for each row, but that looks pretty ugly and I'd have to do that everytime I created a new row entry for each new defect found. It would be easier to type it, but then I might lose my ...

How do I calculate my aluminum can pounds for quick reference?
I had a friend make me a chart that reads 1 lbs at $.35. And then it calculate by itself all the way to about 300 lbs. Can someone tell me how to change it to $.30 a lbs and it recalculte or how to make a new one. Thanks In A1 type .3 and format as currency In A2 type 1 and in A3 type 2. Now highlight A2:A3 and drag fill down as far as you want to go (300?). In B2 type: =A2*$A$1 Now drag copy B2 down the same number of cells as you went in column A You will now be able to get the prices for the weights and if the base price changes you just have to change the value in A1 -- Cutter ...

can archive folders be merged in Outlook 07?
I have 3 separate top line folders that I would like to consolidate. is this possible? They are all under 200mb. Sure, simply drag and drop the items/folders from their current location to the place where you want them to end up. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Questions, Real World Answers ----- "Sam" <Sam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0566E2CA-8D1F-4FB2-8CDA-325548064C53@...

single web page can be viewed without publisher?
I've created a newsletter using publisher 2003, I want to send it to people in single web page (mht) format. Will those without Publisher be able to open and view the newsletter in that format? Why not send it as a .pdf file? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "Kaylen" <Kaylen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:80A03B40-0CB6-4DB0-A4F9-E68737BBD0B1@microsoft.com... > I've created a newsletter using publisher 2003, I want to send it to > people > in single web pag...

Automatically change tab reference
I have 2 Excel files. One named "Actual" and one named "Budget". In each file are tabs for the months of the year, "Jan" "Feb" "Mar" etc. The Budget file Jan tab cell A1 is referencing the Actual file Jan tab cell A1. The other months tabs are added as the year goes on, so in February, the Actual file Jan tab is copied to create a new Feb tab within the Actual file. The information in the Actual file Feb tab cell A1 is adjusted. What I would like to do is then to copy the Budget file Jan tab to create a Feb tab within the Budget file...