Free PPT Viewer

I need the link to the free PPT Viewer but the website is giving me a Page
Not Found response. Could you let me know when this is fixed?
Thanx

Hi

It looks like the 2003 viewer is no longer available, but the 2007 viewer
page is showing for me.
PowerPoint 2007 viewer:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=048DC840-14E1-467D-8DCA-19D2A8FD7485&displaylang=en

Lucy
--
Lucy Thomson
PowerPoint MVP

"Flashgor" <Flashgor@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I need the link to the free PPT Viewer but the website is giving me a Page
> Not Found response. Could you let me know when this is fixed?
> Thanx

0
Lucy

You a 7-Day FREE Trial
We Are Offering You a 7-Day FREE Trial to the internet's Hottest New Business Opportunity! If you missed out on the DOT COM boom, now is your chance to cash in on the massive and growing global demand in our $20 BILLION PER YEAR market. We'll show you how to create an income that will come to you for years and grow with each passing month. A SIMPLE, Fully-Automated, REJECTION-FREE Internet Marketing System! Finally, an EASY, proven, FREE system that will truly help anyone willing to follow our guidance succeed! Average People Are Making Money! Average people are putting their home...

free dot interview questions information
..NET database dev questions http://freedownloadablebooks.blogspot.com/2008/03/net-database-dev-questions.html Some general quickies http://freedownloadablebooks.blogspot.com/2008/03/some-general-quickies.html ..NET WebDev interview questions - Part 1 http://freedownloadablebooks.blogspot.com/2008/03/net-webdev-interview-questions-part-1.html ..NET WebDev interview questions - Part 3 http://freedownloadablebooks.blogspot.com/2008/03/net-webdev-interview-questions-part-3.html Electronic engineer interview questions http://freedownloadablebooks.blogspot.com/2008/03/electronic-engineer-interview-...

freeing up space
If you delete an attachment or an image from a message, then save the changes, does that free up space in the store? On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 13:27:04 -0800, dlv <dlv@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >If you delete an attachment or an image from a message, then save the >changes, does that free up space in the store? Not enough to care about I would think. Unless you have a 10 GB attachment. ...

Missing Free/Busy Folder #2
I have read the other postings regarding the fix to the missing Free/Busy. When you follow the recommendations from the following KB articles: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;284200 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;275171 There is only one Administrative Group folder. Also the client has several folders created under the public folder. Will I need to reset their published folders under public? Also will there be any other information that I will need to rest after coping the new GUID ? Hi Michael, When we put in a new GUID we will dest...

Free books on Excel; Free Add-In
You may download the free books and software from http://www.vgupta.com (offer good till Dec 31 2003) Excel For Beginners Charting in Excel Excel- Beyond the Basics Managing & Tabulating Data in Excel Financial Analysis Using Excel Statistics Using Excel Software: "Excel Usability Enhancer" VJ VJ wrote: > You may download the free books and software from > http://www.vgupta.com (offer good till Dec 31 2003) > Software: "Excel Usability Enhancer" I note that the only significant installation instructions were:- "Double click to launch the add-in &q...

Totally locked out of exchange and event viewer
Hi When I try to open Exchange System Manager I get the following error: Access is denied Facility:Win32 ID No: c0070005 Exchange System Manager. As a result I can't do anything on exchange. I also cannot access any logs, except the security log... Any ideas please? This is a permissions issue (cxxx0005). Make sure you have local administrator right. The fact that you can't access any logs (application and system event logs?) tells me you may not have local admin rights on the system. ...

Outlook can no longer find Photoshop as viewer
Upgraded Photoshop and installed it to a different drive. Now outlook wont open photoshop to view JPG files. I get an error message that it cant find Photoshop. If I save the attachment and click on it it will open photoshop asnd the file. I have associated these files to photoshop. ...

Any Links to Free Manuals for Word 2007?
Does anyone seem to know links to Free Good Quality manuals fro Office Word 2007? I did downlaod one from http://www.mousetraining.co.uk/ms-office-training-manuals.html but it doesn't include all the topics that I want to learn! Any help will be much appreciated! Amit http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/help/FX100485361033.aspx?pid=CL100605171033 Daddy "Rajeev Rawat" <rajeev.rawat1@googlemail.com> wrote in message news:b49a7fb1-2599-4529-8583-b03284aac736@y17g2000yqd.googlegroups.com... > Does anyone seem to know links to Free Good Quality manuals fro...

Site missing in System Folder
Hi, I have 7 sites in my Exchange 2000 organization. 4 of them was migrated from Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2000, the other 3 are new. In system folders - schedule+ free busy of the 3 new sites I can only see the local site. On the other 4 sites I see only them selfs and none of the new sites. I think this is related to the problem that I have that people can't see each other's calendar when they make an appointment. Can someone help me solve this problem? Best reagards, S´┐Żnia Carvalho ...

Extend Published free/busy time, consequences.
Hello there. I am thinking of extending the published Free/Busy time in Outlook to a year or two into the future. But how about the consequences in doing so, as seen from the Exchange perspective. Before Exch 2007 this information was stored in a public folder, now in Exch 2007 the check is made directly in the calendar using OWA, so I guess that there should be no problem in doing so? Anyone got any info or best practice I can lean up against. Best regards Jesper. Free-busy data is pretty small so I doubt think you'll have any trouble. But, seriously, who...

Default Free/Busy Calendar time
I put a GPO in a few months ago to change the default free/busy time in outlook so that some of the Administrative Assistants could schedule things on their boss's calendars up to 4 months in advance. Since the time change/DST this gpo has stopped working. Has anyone seen this? The users haven't moved OU's, they haven't been upgraded, the GPO hasn't changed. If I'm posting this in the wrong group can someone point me the right way? ...

Free Manual
Oh By the way I downloaded the free Excel VBA manual from http://www.mousetraining.co.uk/training-manuals/Excel2003VBA.pdf but it doens't seem to provide me any answer for my specific query cheers Download Excel VBA Language Reference from Microsoft http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=2204a62e-4877-4563-8e83-4848dda796e4&displaylang=en -- Jacob "rraw75" wrote: > Oh By the way I downloaded the free Excel VBA manual from http://www.mousetraining.co.uk/training-manuals/Excel2003VBA.pdf but it doens't seem to provide me any answer for ...

Free e-books!
Hello all, I have update my e-books.. Please take a look: http://freebooks2007.blogspot.com ...

LOL @ Publisher Viewer
As many times as I've seen requests about a publisher viewer, it would seem a good request to Microsoft to put on the Publisher packaging that there is no viewer available. At least every purchaser of Publiser would know immediately. Microsoft could even suggest that the purchaser buy an additional Publisher package for anyone he might want to send Publisher files to. Hmmmm--seems like a good marketing tool to me. Can I have a nickel for every time that has been asked here? Jason I've used the HotSend program to email pub files (and other files like invoices from work to cl...

Offline defrag with Eseutil.exe - Yes or No
I have an exchange 2003 server with 10% (6gb of 56) disk space left. This place has no quotas for mailboxes but I will put them in place. So far I have cleaned out an additional 6 gb of space. The exchange database files don't shrink I understand unless you offline defrag them but I don't think this is recommended unless absolutely needed. I see how the available space is reported in the event log which verifies the space I have cleaned out. I'm leaning on not doing an offline defrag as there is no other app running on this server. Do you think its safe to let this server ha...

Free\Busy Time Setting
Hi I have set up a number of Rooms as Resources. When we Schedule a meeting, although the Resource is set up to Auto-Reply, the Meeting is booked in the Resource Diary, but does not Show up in a subsequent Meeting Schedule, as busy, for 15 minutes. I have set up the Resources to update every minute, but this does not seem to help. How do I change the Refresh on the Exchange Server. If I book another Meeting with the Resource, it adds the last meeting into the View Group Schedule list, but of course the Meeting I have just created waits another 15 minutes. Thanks Allan ...

Crystal Report viewer problem in 1.2
We ran into an error message when trying to view any report "Information is needed before this report can be processed". This just after upgrade from Windows 2000 + CRM 1.0 to Windows 2003 + CRM 1.2. According to one tech kb note, we checked and has the "Everyone" and the CRM server in the "Pre-Windows 2000 compaible" account... Anyone know what could be the problem here? Thanks Any luck resolving this? I just ran across this too... ...

Forcing Free/Busy to Free
This might sound like a silly question, but in Exch. 2003 is there a way to force a user's calendar as ALWAYS showing "Free" even when there is an event scheduled on that calendar? Essentially, what I am trying to do is to allow a resource calendar managed by AutoAccept to be able to double-book. Apparantly, the only way to do this is when AutoAccept sees the resource as being "Free", so that it will not automatically decline the meeting request. Thanks!! -sul@fiu.edu ...

Insert for free your website
Insert for free your website in the new search engine Free Pass http://www.free-pass.org ...

event viewer glowing red hot
What does it mean and who has Insufficient rights? This error message keeps appearing on one of my exchange servers and I don't know why. It appears on the exchange server in the child domain that was running all RUS services (both root and child domain) so I built another exchange server in the root domain and transfered the root and enterprise Configuration RUS services back onto this new exchange server in the hope it would go away but they still keep coming every 5 mins on the child exchange server. How can I stop it? Any help is much apprectiated. LDAP returned the error [32]...

Published Free & Busy Information inconsistent
Envirnonmet=Windows 2000 SP4, E2K SP3+Sept 2003 rolled up hotfix, Outlook 2000 SR1 clients. I have recently deployed a group policy to force OL clients to publish 12 months of Free&Busy data to our organization, all this seems fine and all 4000 clients have the setting set to 12 months and update every 15 minutes, we have 7 servers and replicate the public folder to all servers. The data that is visible in the client meeting request window pane is very inconsistent with very few actuall displaying the 12 mths, some have upto 6 mths and some only 2, i have observed that this varies at times...

Free Signup-Free Marketing Tools-Enormous Paychecks
We got 'em! Powerful secrets, tips, tools, and techniques for turning small businesses into BIG paychecks Listen to this audio: http://www.byoaudio.com/play/WpmTgFBk Go to my website and lock your position in now! http://www.watchthemoneyonline.com ...

Money 2005 Free trial expired
My trial version of money 2005 international has expired. I am stuck offshore and need to purchase a license, is there a site that lets you purchase and download a licence online rather than buying physically from a shop? http://www.microsoft.com/money/order.aspx kip "ensco" <ensco@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:231DFD9E-9BDB-43D4-A231-8DD08C02ACC3@microsoft.com... > My trial version of money 2005 international has expired. I am stuck > offshore > and need to purchase a license, is there a site that lets you purchase and > download a lice...

Embeding xcel docs in PPT
Hi, Could someone briefly outline what is the difference between the two 'embed' procedures outlined below: 1. Copy xcel file (from icon)/On PPT, PASTE SPECIAL, select 'Microsoft Excel Worksheet object, and tick 'Dispay as icon. 2. Use Insert/Object/Create from File, and tick 'Display as Icon box'. When I do the former and send the PPT file to a third party, they get an error message when trying to open the xcel document indicating '.. the linked file was unavailable and can't be updated'? I obviously misunderstood what this procedure achieves - ...

Free Credit Report and Free Credit Score
Free Credit Report and Free Credit Score View your Free Credit Report and Free Credit Score Online Instantly. http://creditreport.mzs-inc.com ...