Format for Flashcards for MS Word & PPS 2003

Can anyone help me in sending me a Flashcard template so as to learn Chinese
Characters, Pinyin, English. Compatible with MS Word 2003 & Power Point 2003.
Any Tips or Ticks or general Knowledge in this area to improve learning
through Flash Cards is more than Welcome.

negative number format

Opening Attachments in 2003
This is so frustrating! In my line of work, I get numerous attachments of .zip, .doc, .txt and .pdf. I have NAV running and scanning all incoming email. Sometimes, when I right click on the attachment and select "Open" (or double click on the attachment), I get an "Attachment Security Warning" that makes me save the file to the hard drive, which I really don't always want to do. However, sometimes, I can open the file with no problem. Why would I even have a problem with a .txt file? Surely those can't carry viruses, can they? Can I over-ride this? Why...

How to prevent automatic Forwarding on Exchange Server 2003?
If I dissable 'Allow automatic forward' in Exchange Server 2003 to internet recipients, what will happen to the rule when a user created before the rule was actually dissabled? Will the rule work for that user or it won't? What error message a user will receive when the rule is dissable. Any help is much appreicated. If you disable that feature the rules will start working and messages start flowing to external email messsages. User will not recieve any error messages. It is not a good idea to disable that feature as you may get in to loop of NDR's as if external emai...

Change date format to European format

Formatting just some rows

Linking to Excel from MS Project
I was wondering if there is a way so that I can link the Gant Chart (Picture) made in Project to a sheet in Excel... I know I can copy the image over and paste it into the sheet, but I wanted something that would be able to dynamically change on an update and I dont have to copy and paste all the time. Any help is appreciated. ...

exchange 2003 wont send mail
i have exchge2003 set it up about a week ago. and all was fine. until today when i notice no mail is going out. and can recieve mail from various place ok. but out going mail is just getting lost. The question is where to i look first to trouble shoot this. Now i can send mail enternally with no problem James, What is the problem? You state "and all was fine. until today when i notice no mail is going out." Then you state "Now i can send mail enternally with no problem" And you say you can receive email from outside, so I am confused as to what the problem is. Dan ...

freezing formatting

Negative number formatting

Export my email accounts in Outlook 2003
How do I export [backup] my email accouns in Outlook 2003? I format my PC about twice a year & at the moment [& with previous versions of Outlook] I've had to import my [already saved] email account settings into Outlook Express & then let Outlook imort them from Outlook Express. Isn't there a way to imort & export my emial account settings without using Outlook Express? ...

Word 2008 line spacing and style weirdness
I just upgraded to Office 2008 and am already encountering weirdness. I can't change one set of paragraphs (of the same style) to single space without changing the others. But if I create a new "single" style based on normal, then I can't seem to apply "normal" at all. Something feels very non-intuitive here. Has something major changed since 2004 I should know about? Also, I can't believe how buggy the upgrade was -- Word was crashing at quit and I had to delete my "Normal" template from the 2004 location (~/Microsoft User Data/) before I could ...

Enforce format

Format Smartlist field

Windows mail won't send ms excel attchments
windows mail won't send either MS Excel 97-2003 or 2007 formats if I try to send either by itself. I have to attach same file I want to send in both formats. Then, only the 97-2003 format actually gets through. Either way, I'm getting notice that Mail can't send one or more attachments. Any suggestions to help eliminate the glitch would be most appreciated. Windows Mail doesn't care what the attachment is. But make sure the file you are trying to attach is not open anywhere else (i.e. in Excel). Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) "woodrow" wrot...

Urgent help: Money 2004 trial back to 2003
Hi. I have received money 2003 with my laptop last year and used it ever since. Resently I downloaded the 2004 trial version and used it for the monthly period. As I just use it for my home finances I didn't see a need to buy the 2004 version just yet and so I uninstalled it and reinstalled the 2003 version. The problem is that I can't open my money file anymore or restore the backup. I have tried installing the 2005 trial, but that doesn't work either. What can I do? please help... sam I can't speak for what's going on with M05. That should work, though you mig...

Conditional Formating Help

Select Case Conditional Formatting Sub?

How do I mail merge for postcards in MS Publisher 2 or 4 per page.
Can anyone help? Create a mail merge Step by step instructions http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HP052584251033.aspx -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "reechemist" <reechemist@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D6E75713-F19E-4AA3-81E8-98E0BFD795A5@microsoft.com... > Can anyone help? ...

Import & Export disabled from outlook 2003
The import & Export menu item is "greyed out" - does anyone know how to switch on this feature? Thanks Toby You need to be in the main Outlook window, not the Address Book window. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Toby asked: | The import & Export menu item is "greyed out" - does | anyone know how to switch on this feature? |...

How to format the value in a cell?

Pasting Excel charts into Word
Whenever I paste Excel charts into Word, the fonts end up looking terrible. Is there an easy solution? Pasting as a picture does not work. The only thing that does work is right clicking on the chart while in Word, selecting "Edit Picture", then fixing the text that has changed position and direction. But then my chart is no longer a simple picture. Help! How are you pasting it? I have no problem using the Word Insert Object command. 1 - In Excel, have the chart saved in its own separate .xls file, no other worksheets. 2 - In Word, choose Insert>Object. 3 - Click on the Cre...