Expanding Text Box

One one slide:  I need to click on title 1 and have a text box appear...then
disappear when I click on title 2...and so on.  Without using a macro, how
can I achieve this?  Thank you.

Use Custom Animation to set entrance and exit on mouse click, the exact
steps would be somewhat dependent on the version of PP your are using.
--
James
Bart: "According to creationism, there were no cavemen."

"Gina" <Gina@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> One one slide:  I need to click on title 1 and have a text box
> appear...then
> disappear when I click on title 2...and so on.  Without using a macro, how
> can I achieve this?  Thank you.

0
Jaime
5/6/2010 6:02:20 PM
You will need to use triggers to run entrance and exit animations.

http://www.pptalchemy.co.uk/powerpoint_hints_and_tips_tutorials.html#triggers
--
john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk

Free PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials

"Gina" wrote:

> One one slide:  I need to click on title 1 and have a text box appear...then
> disappear when I click on title 2...and so on.  Without using a macro, how
> can I achieve this?  Thank you.

Combo Box Control
Hi, all I have a combo box control in the form, the environment is VS .Net 2003. Could anybody tell how the make the combo dropdown list can show more than 1 line each time. Thanks a lot! -ja "ja" <josndrsn@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:OvEoXQY0GHA.720@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Hi, all > I have a combo box control in the form, the environment is VS .Net > 2003. Could anybody tell how the make the combo dropdown list can show > more than 1 line each time. Thanks a lot! > Resize the dropdown portion in the resource editor? -- Jeff Partch [VC++...

Expand Tag Along
hi, how can i expand the tag along item ,that the cashier can select the tagged item from a list of items (choose a gift for customer sold free with an item). thanks ...

Text/Edit Box on Forms Menu
Why is it that suddenly my Edit Box (formerly Text Box) is grayed-out?; All others are OK A number of the Forms toolbar controls are not permitted on a worksheet (only a dialog sheet). Those controls are grayed out. The Edit Box on the Forms toolbar should not be confused with the Text Box on the Drawing toolbar. -- Jim Rech Excel MVP "JMay" <jmay@cox.net> wrote in message news:l4dbc.8093$9g.4577@lakeread04... | Why is it that suddenly my Edit Box (formerly Text Box) is grayed-out?; | All others are OK | | Jim: Perfect,,,,,,, You know.. I got my wires crossed. ...

password protect mail box?
is it possible to password protect an exchange 2003 mail box? All Exchange mailboxes are password protected. -- Ed Crowley Celebrating a decade of Exchange peer support "bill" <bill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:185139E2-6838-414B-BE94-2B7311278D8A@microsoft.com... > is it possible to password protect an exchange 2003 mail box? On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 15:44:02 -0700, "bill" <bill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >is it possible to password protect an exchange 2003 mail box? Isnt this mailbox associated with an AD account already?...

Copy Form Text
Hi, Can anyone tell me how to copy text from a form in word 2003 so as I can paste the text to another file, I can't select any text as it's in a form so I have created a command button to copy text to clipboard but can someone help with a macro to attach to the button to copy all text in document. Regards Mark If you are trying to copy an entire form, using the Insert File dialog box will be the easiest solution. Create a new document. Click Insert | File. Locate the protected document and click it. Then click the Insert button. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Wo...

I am missing text in my y-axis title for my scatter plot
What ever my title about 20% of the text is cut off. Regardless if its a 4 letter word or 20 letters long. Changing font or alignment has no effect. The problem is only a display problem on my computer, if i send the excel file to another user they will see the full title. There is no problem with the x-axis. I have fully re-installed office and the problem remains. This is a know bug. A possible workaround is: 1) add some dots to the end of the title as in Sales..... 2) Select the dots ad format them with a font colour that matches the background so as to make them invisible In this way...

VBA Text Box: How To Load Different Text
Hello, I would like to use a VBA Text Box to display different sets of messages that can be invoked from various other VBA sub routines. For example, if someone uses a Pull Down menu to select a User ID, I would llike to use the Pull Down's Sub Routine to assign a message using Text_Box.Text = Range("???##").Text. I don't know if this is the best way to change the contents of a Text Box, but if someone out there more familiar with VBA can help me to understand the correct procedure for accomplishing this, I would be greatful for the insight. -- Regards... This is ...

How ger a value of the one sheet based in a text in other sheet.
I have two excel workbooks with different data, but a column with the same information in them exists. As I obtain a value of one of books basing to me on the value thatexists in the common column? It sounds like =vlookup() or =index(match()) would work ok. Visit Debra Dalgleish's site: http://www.contextures.com/xlFunctions02.html for nice instructions. Carcastel wrote: > > I have two excel workbooks with different data, but a column with the same > information in them exists. As I obtain a value of one of books basing to me > on the value thatexists in the common column...

the box where one types on the top of the excel sheet is missing.
When you type in a cell there is a corresponding box on top of the worksheet/book where what you typed in the cell appears there. I do not have this box showing in my Excel. How do I get it back? This is the formula bar. Pull=down: Tools > Options > View > and mark the Formula Bar checkbox. -- Gary''s Student "RazzleDazzlethem" wrote: > When you type in a cell there is a corresponding box on top of the > worksheet/book where what you typed in the cell appears there. I do not have > this box showing in my Excel. How do I get it back? Use Vi...

Text cell appears with #####'s
I have a cell that has only text in it that I copied and pasted within the same worksheet. When I pasted it I changed the text, but as soon as I clicked outside of the cell I get only pound signs in place of the text. The cell was pasted with text formatting, but if I change it to Special-Zipcode or as currency it changes back to text. I don't like that solution and would like to know why the cell, when formatted as text, shows only pound signs. Expand the width of the column "Kayden" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:294701c3fc8f$40fa15...

Separator in combo box
hi, Is it possible to have a line separator in a combo box? I mean something like a separator in menus? thanks, Behzad Try :- http://www.codeproject.com/combobox/zsepcmb.asp http://www.codeproject.com/combobox/customcombo.asp -- Regards, Nish [VC++ MVP] http://www.voidnish.com /* MVP tips tricks and essays web site */ http://blog.voidnish.com /* My blog on C++/CLI, MFC, Whidbey, CLR... */ "behzad" <b@b.com> wrote in message news:%23fVB3em5EHA.3368@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > hi, > Is it possible to have a line separator in a combo box? I mean something > like...

My text in a cell disappears when I add more later on in Excel
While in Excel when I want to make corrections or add something in a cell later on, all text disappears when I try to insert the new text Excel is set up to overwrite data in a cell. There are two ways around this: 1. You can double-click in the cell that contains the data you want to change or add to, and then place your cursor in the place you want to begin typing. 2. Select the cell in which you want to change/add content to and then click in the formula bar (where the cell content is displayed) in the place you want to change/add content. *Remember to click "yes...

print result based on combo boxes
Hi all, I am not sure about the question has been asked before, and I foun nothing from the this forum, so I better post the question for hel again. :cool: I have 2 combo boxes, namely ComboA and ComboB. ComboA contains values: "Install", "Disconnect" and "Restore", while ComboB contain years (1999, 2000, ...., 2005). Currently I have 2 columns, in which each column refers to a differen file. I want to display the data based on the choices of ComboA an ComboB on the 2 columns. Anyone can help me to solve this? Thanks -- Message posted from http://www.Excel...

Missing text in doucment
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I have a 17,000 word &quot;MS Word&quot; document with extensive use of tables in the document. Text regularly disappears from the pages , especially near page breaks. If I open the the same document on an XP machine the document and text is OK. It is getting to the point now were my MAC and MS Word for MAC is unusable. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. John Is it disappearing from the view, e.g. sometimes in print preview view the screen doesn't refresh that quickly. I guess what...

How do I make cell borders angular, like my text?
I want to make lesson worksheets and have the names at the top set on an angle. I've tried using autofit connectors, I've tried using the help menu and it gives me directions that don't work. Is anyone able to do this? If so can I have a template to work with? Not sure I'm 100% on the question, but . . . If the lesson names are in a cell, try right click | format | alignment If they're not, will Word Art work for you ?? HTH Steve "Jess" <Jess@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D45243DB-6C3A-4307-AC05-69C9CA279693@microsoft.com... >I ...

MFC can't open dialog box
Hey there. I'm guessing this is just a simple issue, but I've been away from MFC for a while and need a hand. I have created a MFC dialog application. This is just a basic rundown of what I need to do. The initial dialog box has a button that opens a second dialog box. Then the second dialog box has a button that opens a third dialog box. Under the button on the first page I use this code to open the second page which is created as a resource and called IDD_D1. I don't know if this is the most idea code, but it seems to work. CDialog dlg; dlg.Create(IDD_D1,this); dlg.ShowWindo...

Assign text to numeric value
have weekly store gross profit report(s) and want to assign a letter based on a range of $0, 1000,2000,3000,4000,5000, 6000 which would return 7,6,5,4,3,2,1 respectively...have tried =lookup(A1,{0,1000,2000,3000,4000,5000,6000},{"7","6","5","4","3","2",1"}) which gives the same rating for all stores. is cntl-shft required with the use of braces { }? thx Will something like: =ROUNDUP((7000-A2)/1000,0) work?? -- Gary''s Student - gsnu201001 "Reno" wrote: > have weekly store gross p...

Formatting a List Box for Uppercase
I'm trying to format the data in a List Box to be upper case. I've tried ">" in the field properties, but that doesn't work. Below is the SQL Statement in my query. Any idea where I would insert something to make the First_Name and Last_Name fields to be all upper case letters? SELECT DISTINCT [tbl_PMS_Persons].[FIRST_NAME] & " " & [LAST_NAME] AS Expr1 FROM tbl_PMS_Persons ORDER BY [tbl_PMS_Persons].[FIRST_NAME] & " " & [LAST_NAME]; Thanks in advance, Fred Try changing the Row Source of the list box SELECT DISTINCT UCas...

Populating a text box with a Data Adapter
I'm unable to get any data to come up/appear in my text boxes...what am I doing wrong? I have two textboxes on Default.aspx <asp:TextBox ID="ClaimInfo" runat="server" </asp:TextBox> <asp:TextBox ID="PIC" runat="server" </asp:TextBox> I'm bringing the values over in a querystring and wrote a stored procedure to select * from the table. ALTER procedure [dbo].[GetClaiminfo] @Claiminfo char(6), @PIC char(2) As SELECT * FROM DelayedClaim WHERE claiminfo = @claiminfo and pic = @pic Whe...

Pivoting Text Data
Is it possible to pivot text data in Excel? I have a spreadsheet with 3 columns of text data. Moving from left t right (i.e. Column A to column C), the data is broken down into mor granular detail. For example: A. Column A contains the host name of a PC. The host name is repeate in each row that applies to that host. B. Column B are the titles of the data. i.e. Memory, HD Size, # o processors, etc. The titles repeat as necessary for each of the hos names in column A C. Column C is the data itself. It is text, not numeric I'm trying to pivot the data such that: 1. Each host name (fr...

Changing signatures in Outlook 2003 with plain text?
I use plain text, non-html for my message formatting in Outlook 2003. To kludge using form letters, I have several "signatures" set up that are actually full-blown messages. All I need to do is pick the appropriate one, put a name after "Dear " and send the message. A colleague has his default email set up for html messages. If he starts a new message, he just right-clicks in the message window and a context menu comes up with a choice of "change signature." I don't get that option though with plain text. What am I doing wrong? I can do a couple wo...

Special Characters when Opening Text Files #2
Thanks Dave, I'll try that but what I can't understand is that I ope the file in other computers without the TAB character. I am more inclined to think that it has something to do with my Settings -- bcha ----------------------------------------------------------------------- bchan's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=827 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27463 From your description, it sounded like you wanted to have your cake and eat it, too. You want to specify that your data is delimited by both tabs a...

Extracting text from cells
Can anyone suggest a formula to use to extract certain text from a cell? The text may be found anywhere in a single cell, it may vary in length and not always preceded by punctuation, however, it will always be preceded by a "M0" or "P0" . Here's an example: CCN 02/04/04, PAID 05/28/03, M02-10708, BOX AE-3912, DD 01/31/08. The task is to extract just the text, "M02-10708". -- AusTexRich Hi: Use the text function FIND in conjunction with LEFT, RIGHT or MID functions to extract it. However, this might prove to be difficult since you say that what you...

network password popup box
when Outlook is open, the box called "enter network password" pops up repeatedly. All the info is in the box, including the password, but I have to click the enter button to get the box to go away. The box marked "remember password" is unchecked, however checking it doesn't stop the box from continuing to pop up. It is very annoying and I can't get it to stop poping up. ...

Mail small popup box
I'm receiving mail on two computers from a remote server running Windows XP, MS Outlook, Internet Explorer 7 Windows Vista, Windows Mail, Internet Explorer 8 With XP the mail opens with MS Outlook but with Vista it opens in a small popup window which is difficult to read. Can Vista open the mail with Outlook. Thanks Bengy Sure. Install Outlook on the Vista computer, if you have a license. -- Windows 7 Ultimate http://get.live.com/wlmail/overview http://download.live.com/wlmail "Bengy" <Bengy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7D2F68...