Converting Powerpoint slides with audio into a movie

Hi there,

I am using a PC.

Can anyone please tell how I can convert Microsoft PowerPoint slides w/audio
 (PPT) into video files with audio.

Has anyone been successful using QuickTime?

Can you suggest a good program to use to complete the version.
Thank you.

These links should get you started:
Convert presentations into Movie files
http://www.pptfaq.com/FAQ00057.htm

Convert presentations to VHS or DVD video
http://www.pptfaq.com/FAQ00156.htm

Lucy
--
Lucy Thomson
PowerPoint MVP

"consultant" <consultant@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi there,
>
> I am using a PC.
>
> Can anyone please tell how I can convert Microsoft PowerPoint slides
> w/audio
> (PPT) into video files with audio.
>
> Has anyone been successful using QuickTime?
>
> Can you suggest a good program to use to complete the version.
> Thank you.

0
Lucy
12/18/2009 12:55:38 AM
To add to the PPTFAQ notes, the upcoming PPT 2010 has a save as movie option
which works incredibly well
(http://pptblog.tlccreative.com/index.php/2009/11/20/10-export-presentation-as-video).
Only available as a beta release right now, but hopefully full release soon.

--
Troy @ TLC
MS PowerPoint MVP

"Lucy Thomson" <lucy@NOSPAManeasiertomorrow.com.au> wrote in message
> These links should get you started:
> Convert presentations into Movie files
> http://www.pptfaq.com/FAQ00057.htm
>
> Convert presentations to VHS or DVD video
> http://www.pptfaq.com/FAQ00156.htm
>
> Lucy
> --
> Lucy Thomson
> PowerPoint MVP
> MOS Master Instructor
> www.aneasiertomorrow.com.au
>

> "consultant" <consultant@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> Hi there,
>>
>> I am using a PC.
>>
>> Can anyone please tell how I can convert Microsoft PowerPoint slides
>> w/audio
>> (PPT) into video files with audio.
>>
>> Has anyone been successful using QuickTime?
>>
>> Can you suggest a good program to use to complete the version.
>> Thank you.

0
Troy

How to Convert UTC to localTIme(C# )

Convert text to time value

how to convert date

Excel: Auto converting text to numbers

x log, y lin audio frequency chart
I'm having some trouble with limitaions in the axis display. Is there a way to set the base number of the log graph to start at 2, or 20, and stop at 20,000 or 40,000? It always defaults to decades of one or ten. The second issue is when I set the series by using the wizard, the data is off(lower) by an order of magnitude for some reason that is not very obvious to me. Finally, what is the difference between a range and a series? I have too many points to use the range input. Thanks and sorry about the many questions. JIM Jim I don't think it's gonna happen. When you use...

Convert Access97 to 2000

Convert 2000 Calendar to web page

XML Note convert to DataSet

Problem converting from Quicken to M2005

Convert

Numbers converting to decimal

Unlink a chart in Excel/Powerpoint 2007
Trying to paste an Excel 2007 chart into Powerpoint 2007. If I paste as a graphic, the resolution is too low to read chart text. If I do a default paste or paste special as a Microsoft Office Graphic Object, the chart is linked so that if the source excel spreadsheet is resorted the data changes. I can come up with several ways to export higher resolution graphics of the Excel charts but they are time consuming and I need to do this 1000's of times. None of the Excel 2003 solutions seems to work for Excel 2007. For example the "ungrouping" trick no longer works to...

Converting Quicken 2004 to Money

Converting from AOL to Outlook

Customizing "Convert Campaign Response"
We have created custom Fields in the Campaign Response entity that we would like to populate on the Lead Entity when we do a conversion. However it doesn't seem like this is possible from the Data Map. Is there a way to modify what fields are carried forward during a conversion, or do I need to find a different method? Thank you in advance. Hi, As I had some time left, I tried to figure this one out. To my surprise I can't find ANY direct link between a converted campaign response and a new lead. There is only an indirect link, through the campaign entity. But that does not ...

Problem with AFX_THREAD_STATE class converting from VS6.0 to VS.NET 2003
I have inherited some code that works in VS6.0. It has code snippets like the following: _AFX_THREAD_STATE* pThreadState = AfxGetThreadState(); pThreadState->m_nLastHit = 0; and _AFX_THREAD_STATE* pThreadState = AfxGetThreadState(); CToolTipCtrl* pToolTip = pThreadState->m_pToolTip; It then does things with these values. In VS.NET, there is no member variable in _AFX_THREAD_STATE that corresponds to m_nLastHit or m_pToolTip. Have these been replaced by something similar in VS.NET 2003 that I can use? #if (_MFC_VER < 0x0700) _AFX_THREAD_STATE* pThreadState = AfxGetThrea...

Convert English language document to Hindi
Is there any software available to convert an English language text document to Hindi language document by using dictionary based translation (not transliteration). For example: The sentence : My name is Joseph Should be converted to : ???? ??? ????? ?? ...

Converting Hours an minutes just into minutes #2
Is thier a formula to use to change hous and minutes, just into minutes ex: 01:30 (1 hour and 30 minutes) into 90 minutes. And how do you format the cells. Thank you Select the cell and change the format to: [m] -- Gary's Student "Six Sigma Blackbelt" wrote: > Is thier a formula to use to change hous and minutes, just into minutes ex: > 01:30 (1 hour and 30 minutes) into 90 minutes. And how do you format the > cells. > > Thank you ...

Music louder than people talking in movies
When I play dvd's, I can't hear the people talking so I need to put the volume to the max. When any music starts in the movie it's at a normal level. It's like the music has priority over the people talking. Help!! On Apr 20, 9:52=A0pm, celtes26 <celte...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > When I play dvd's, I can't hear the people talking so I need to put the > volume to the max. When any music starts in the movie it's at a normal le= vel. > It's like the music has priority over the people talking. Help!! =A0 The most usual cause...

converting chart to spreadsheet?
how can i revert back to my spreadsheet from a chart? thanks You mean you have a chart but don't have the data it was created from? This article in the Microsoft knowledge base describes a macro that will extract data from a chart. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;137016 - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com _______ "excel chart" <excel chart@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7E415558-89B6-457B-A340-2A8CE2BA5521@microsoft.com... > how can i revert back to my s...

graphics converter not working
I am using Publisher 2000 to create a newsletter. It has been going well but now that I'm ready to insert pictures from files, it won't work. I get the message saying that Publisher can't convert this picture (it's either that it doesn't recognize the format or there was an error installing the graphics converter and to go to to Start > Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs > Highlight the Publisher program and choose "Change". When prompted, choose "Add Features". Then be sure to select to run ALL from your computer so that everything is...

Convert VC6.0 CString::Init() code to VC7.1.
How to convert the following code to VC7.1? // Need to declare a descendant of CString to allow access to the Init() member class CStackString : public CString { public: CStackString & operator=(CString const &s); CStackString & operator=(CStackString const &s); using CString::Init; // Make public }; inline CStackString & CStackString::operator=(CString const &s) { CString::operator=(s); return *this; } inline CStackString & CStackString::operator=(CStackString const &s) { CString::operator=(s); return *this; } class CStackValue...

Converting Lotus 123 to Excel
Hi there Is there a staightforward way of converting Lotus 123 worksheets to Excel 2000 without using any third Party Apps and without losing any of the Formula functionality from 123 ? "Paul Duane" <paul.duane@leaseplan.ie> wrote... >Is there a staightforward way of converting Lotus 123 >worksheets to Excel 2000 without using any third Party >Apps and without losing any of the Formula functionality >from 123 ? ..123 files? There are only 3 pieces of software that do anything with them: Lotus 123 itself (32-bit versions), Quattro Pro 10, and DataViz's Conv...