Color Palette for Powerpoint 2003

I am not sure how many of us would have faced this problem, but I have an
issue, rather a big issue, working with powerpoint 2003 and I need immediate
resolution.

The color palette that is provided as default in powerpoint 2003 is somehow
hardcoded, it is only when you change the color filles for the chart that it
changes the color... but it is applicable only to the current chart not to
any new chart / slide (specially the chart fills). So if you can provide me a
resolution to this, which will allow me to change the hardcoded colors in the
color palette forever then I would really really appreciate. I am discounting
the 8 dynamic colors that are available as I need around 25 colors which are
standardized for my presentations.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=f35040fc-a494-4503-be3d-f0febbabaa4d&dg=microsoft.public.powerpoint

Unfortunately, you can't do what you want. See the end of
http://www.echosvoice.com/colorschemes3.htm  Best option is to include
sample slides with charts that users can change the data (or paste in their
own).

"Dinesh Ramchandani" <Dinesh Ramchandani@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:F35040FC-A494-4503-BE3D-F0FEBBABAA4D@microsoft.com...
> I am not sure how many of us would have faced this problem, but I have an
> issue, rather a big issue, working with powerpoint 2003 and I need
> immediate
> resolution.
>
> The color palette that is provided as default in powerpoint 2003 is
> somehow
> hardcoded, it is only when you change the color filles for the chart that
> it
> changes the color... but it is applicable only to the current chart not to
> any new chart / slide (specially the chart fills). So if you can provide
> me a
> resolution to this, which will allow me to change the hardcoded colors in
> the
> color palette forever then I would really really appreciate. I am
> discounting
> the 8 dynamic colors that are available as I need around 25 colors which
> are
> standardized for my presentations.
>
> ----------------
> this
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=f35040fc-a494-4503-be3d-f0febbabaa4d&dg=microsoft.public.powerpoint

0
Echo

Image placeholders in the body of the mail message instead of the actual image: Outlook 2003
Gurus, Running Outlook 2003. Sometimes when I read emails I see image placeholders in the body of the message instead of the actual image and I am not reading in Plain Text I am reading in HTML. Any ideas on how to fix this problem? -- Spin You may want to take a look at the following link: http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/community/columns/ietopten.mspx Nikki Peterson "Spin" <Spin@invalid.com> wrote in message news:6r03ggFerun0U1@mid.individual.net... Gurus, Running Outlook 2003. Sometimes when I read emails I see image placeholders in the body of the message...

Signature in Outlook 2003
I had my signature in my email in black. I had a statement regarding our company in blue. Now it only shows up in black and not blue. I am using word as my email editor but can't get it to show up in blue anymore. Any Ideas? -- Thanks, Mike ...

Empty an Exchange 2003 Mailbox
Is there a way for an Administrator to easily empty a users (or selection of users) mailbox of all items, without having to log in as them? Maybe through System Manager? On Wed, 14 Mar 2007 06:43:13 -0700, Fabrussio <Fabrussio@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Is there a way for an Administrator to easily empty a users (or selection of >users) mailbox of all items, without having to log in as them? > >Maybe through System Manager? Only through a recipient policy or better, remove the mailbox attributes and then create a new mailbox. Why are you asking? Sounds like you...

CDialog background color
Hello, How can change the background colour of a dialog programmatically? Best regards >How can change the background colour of a dialog programmatically? Handle the WM_CTLCOLORDLG message (OnCtlColor CTLCOLOR_DLG in MFC) and return a brush of the colour you want. Dave -- MVP VC++ FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq Thanks but it didn't work! here is the code that I wrote: HBRUSH CDialogAppCon::OnCtlColor(CDC* pDC, CWnd* pWnd, UINT nCtlColor) { HBRUSH hbr = CDialog::OnCtlColor(pDC, pWnd, nCtlColor); // TODO: Change any attributes of the DC here // TODO: Return a different b...

Exchange upgrade from 5.5 to 2003
I have a 2003 mixed-mode domain with some NT servers with Exchange 5.5. I now would like to upgrade Exchange to 2003 and go to a native 2003 domain. Reading about the Exchange upgrade it sounds like you have to go to native mode first so that you can upgrade the schema with the Exchange fields. If that's the case this is what I'm looking at: 1. Upgrade all servers to 2000/2003. All Exchange servers will be 2000 since Exchange 5.5 won't run on 2003 2. Raise the functional level to 2000 native 3. Upgrade the schema for Exchange 2000/2003. 4. Upgrade all Exchange to 2000/2003. Doe...

PAB info into Contacts for Outlook 2003
I tried to get my office PC PAB info into my home PC Contacts following Outlook 2003 instructions and only got some older distribution lists that apparently were in my PAB. None of my 600+ contact info was imported from the PAB into Contacts folder. Any suggestions? JimG No version of Outlook has used a PAB for over a decade. What makes you think your office was? What you saw is what I would expect since your office was not likely using a PAB. -- Russ Valentine "JimG" <JimG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2581BC1A-2C8B-4919-A091-8D74E6D08...

2003 attachments
Is there a way to configure attachments to appear in the body of a new message instead of it listed underneath the subject field. DS wrote: || Is there a way to configure attachments to appear in the body of a || new message instead of it listed underneath the subject field. Yes - change your email format to Rich text. Be warned however, if you do this, anyone you send an attachmnet to who is NOT using Outlook, won't be able to open the attachment. -- Gordon Burgess-Parker Interim Systems and Management Accounting www.gbpcomputing.co.uk Thanks Gordon "Gordon" <gor...

Change cell color after processes
In this program which works until I added the .cells color - basically I want to color the cell if it existed and was moved or a different color if the file was not found. I keep getting a type mismatch. The code is below. 'Primary program ' Sub RunThroughList() Dim I As Long Dim Destination As String Dim Lastrow As Long Lastrow = Worksheets(1).Cells(Rows.Count, 1).End(xlUp).Row For I = 1 To Lastrow MoveFiles Range("A" & I).Value, "P:\Web_ICC\Archive_Test\", I Cells("A", I).Interior.ColorIndex = 6 Next End Sub 'Sub routin...

Outlook 2003 #83
I purchased Outlook 2003 instead of buying a complete Office package because I was happy with features in Office 2002 but liked the new enhancements in Outlook. Now I find I can't use Word 2002 as my email editor and my automatic spell checking and paintbrush formatting doesn't work. Is there a work around on this? no workaround, this has been the case for a few versions "RandyB" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:547c01c3d9fa$8602d5d0$7d02280a@phx.gbl... > I purchased Outlook 2003 instead of buying a complete > Office package becau...

Color Scheme Disapeared?
Several lines were shaded the standard beige that appears on the color scheme chart when the color chart icon is pressed in Excel 2000. To my surprise ... and for no known reason... all lines shaded with that color changed to a cruddy gray. When I looked at the chart again, where the beige had been is now that crummy gray... as it appears in several other boxes of that chart now. When I place my cursor over those boxes of gray, I get a text reading of "Color Scheme" rather than the name of the color the cursor is on. What the heck happened and how do I get that beige back? Never ...

Color
Hi, I'm a new programmer with C++ We are using VC++6 I'd like to know if it's possible to give a backgroung color to a label (static text) from my code. I want to change the background color of a lable (static text) depending on what the user choose from a combo box color Thanks I think you can subclass your "static class" window and write your own WM_ERASEBKGND message handler.... Something like this: ------%<-----------%<--------------- class CMyStaticText: public CStatic { public: afx_msg BOOL OnEraseBkgnd(CDC *); DECLARE_MESSAGE_MAP() } BEGIN_MES...

Sending a 25 MB Powerpoint Presentation
What is a better way to send a presenation of over 200 slides that does not clog up my computer when i upload the file to send by e-mail, or take a long time to open as an attachment? This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_004D_01CAC108.6CF81FE0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable You could use something like http://www.yousendit.com/ =20 --=20 Michael Koerner MS MVP - PowerPoint "wmausa" <wmausa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:69811463-D2FC-4...

Help formatting text color based on formula
I have searched the forum and find some things that help but not quite enough. I have a table of numbers. In fact there are 300 rows of 5 colums of numbers. What I would like to do is to change the color of the number if it matches one of 5 other numbers. Example Reference #s 2 6 23 43 48 01 02 09 08 14 06 14 23 43 44 03 11 23 24 52 etc etc etc etc The example list is already populated. When the reference numbers are entered I want any number in the example list that matches any number in the reference list to change to a specified color. Any way to...

Change border color of active cell??
How can i change the border color of the active cell in Ecell 2004 for MAC?? thanks ...

Enabled cached mode Outlook client always can't establish session with Exchange 2003 server.
Enabled cached mode Outlook client always can't establish session with Exchange 2003 server. My Exchange server is running 2003 with service pack 2; and Outlook version is 2007 with service pack 2. Recently, I don't know why enabled cached mode Outlook client always can��t establish session with Exchange 2003 server, but online mode haven't problem. This is Outlook client problem? Exchange 2003 server problem? Network problem? Anyone have same experience can share to me? Thank you very much. ...

5.5 to 2003 Move mailbox problem.
I am migrating from exchange 5.5 to 2003 and have just installed my first 2003 server into my 5.5 site, all went ok without any problems. When I move a mailbox from my 5.5 server, it transferes ok but I can not access the account after it has moved. I get event ID 1022 in my 2003 server event viewer. When I move the account back to my 5.5 server it works ok again. Thanks in advance Lee. Have you seen this: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/326018/en-us Nue "Lee" <Lee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EBDC6BE9-8641-4C01-8C4A-8AB259B17BED@microsoft.com......

outlook 2003 pst file compatibility
hi, i'm trying to access my outlook 2003 pst files in outlook 2000 and i'm not getting any success. isn't these 2003 pst files not backward compatible with previous versions of outlook? would there be any other way of being able to read/convert outlook 2003 pst's into outlook 2000? appreciate any help. thanks! Outlook 2003 supports 2 types of personal folder (PST) files. The first is (and default) is what has been nicknamed Unicode. The second is ANSI or Personal Folders (Outlook 97-2002). You need the second flavor (ANSI/Outlook 97-2002 type) to be compatible with ea...

re: Changing subject/conversation text color <20061123223842noreply@takethisout.registrme.sent.com>
Never mind. I changed it with "Other Settings, Shade Group Headings". Couldn't change the color, but the color is now black on gray (my system setting) and is a lot better. EggHeadCafe.com - .NET Developer Portal of Choice http://www.eggheadcafe.com ...

color in checkbox?
Any way you can have a checkbox turn a color (fill in black or whatever color) when you click on it instead of a checkmark? -- Thanks, Sharon SHARON wrote: > Any way you can have a checkbox turn a color (fill in black or > whatever color) when you click on it instead of a checkmark? Not with a genuine form-field checkbox (although with an exit macro you could change the checkbox's font color, that's not "instead of a checkmark"). Using the technique at http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Add_Toggle_Objects.htm, though, you can make the "checkbox" b...

publisher 2003 calendars
Hello does anybody know how to change in monthly calendar the day? I dont want that the week starts with Sunday, but Monday I am using Microsoft publisher 2003. Thanx for any reply Alena After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from alena <anonym@diskuse.microsoft.com>... > does anybody know how to change in monthly calendar the day? I dont > want that the week starts with Sunday, but Monday. I am using > Microsoft publisher 2003. Try changing your Locale settings in Start > Control Panel > Regional Settings -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft...

Excel 2007 Change Standard Colors How?
Greetings, I just started Excel 2007. My spreadsheets typically have a lot of cells that are color filled. When I work on a old or new one, I find the light bright color fills of 2003 aren't there as defaults or easy to find without multiple clicks. Is there a way to change the standard colors presented when you click on the paint bucket? Thanks for your help! ...

Interorg Replication Exchange 5.5 and 2003
Anyone have experience with the InterOrg Replication Utility between Exchange 5.5 and Exchange 2003 with different languages ? (japanese and english). Does anybody know's about a third party software because the MS InterOrg Replication Tool does not support synchronisation across different languages. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;221767 Many Thanks Regards Jo Schartmueller ...

color code
I have trying to do this, but to no avail. I want cells to change color like: more than 60 days before certain date - they're green 1 - 60 days - they're yellow 0 days and days after - they're red Format | Conditional Format | Cell Value is < A1-60 where the date to check against is in cell A1. Define your Format. Same for the other formats -- HTH... Jim Thomlinson "Shihachi" wrote: > I have trying to do this, but to no avail. > I want cells to change color like: > more than 60 days before certain date - they're green > 1 - ...

Cannot change user passwords in SBS 2003
Hello, I cannot change passwords for any domain user in SBS "Active Directory Users and Computers". The steps are: 1. Start/Run 2. dsa.msc 3. Go to mydomain.local\MyBusiness\Users\SBSUsers 4. Right click on any user 5. Select "Reset password" 6. I enter the new password and click on OK 7. I get the error: Active Directory Windows cannot complete the password change for "username" because: A device attached to the system is not functioning. Same thing happens if I go through Server Management\Users. dcdiag does not give any errors. I s...

color tab on spreadsheet
hi I have a file with 20 tab and names nearly same. So I would like to color the tab. Do you know how to do it thanks for hel Benjamin Is only possible in Excel 2002 and 2003 Ben -- Regards Ron de Bruin (Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2) www.rondebruin.nl "Ben.c" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:30C7D4B9-F271-45AF-A618-66680BF33EDE@microsoft.com... > hi, > I have a file with 20 tab and names nearly same. So I would like to color the tab. Do you know how to do it ? > thanks for help > Benjamin Only way is to get Office XP (excel 2002)...