change slide direction (right to left) in powerpoint

I want to change the slides direction in my powerpoint file from left to
right (English) to right to left (Arabic). Not just the direction of the
text, but the whole slide.
 How can I do that? Please help!

What do you mean by 'the whole slide'? Surely only text is significant? Or
am I having a blonde moment?

For general info on using right-to-left languages in Office see here:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/help/HA103510211033.aspx

Lucy
--
Lucy Thomson
PowerPoint MVP

"bayan" <bayan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I want to change the slides direction in my powerpoint file from left to
> right (English) to right to left (Arabic). Not just the direction of the
> text, but the whole slide.
> How can I do that? Please help!

0
Lucy

External data link change

Why does the change change to a number?

DST changes for Exchange 5.5

Track Changes

MSN Direct Calendar Add-In
I am an MSN DIrect subscriber with a SMART watch. However, when I try to install the MSNDirectCalendarAddIn on my PC, either the one with Outlook 2007/Vista or the one with Outlook 2003/XP, the installation fails on msxml6.dll I really do use this syncronization feature - PLEASE HELP!! What os were you using it on before? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter ab...

more on VBA function name change

How to change icon for my application

How to change newsgroup message font

Change a formula to an acual number

Problem Changing an Investment Name

Should I change this code?

How to change default font in Outlook 2003

icon changes with change of extension

Field Type Change

Exchange 2007 Administrative Rights Delegation explanation
For Exchange 2003 there is a KB (823018) that describes what writes are given when the "Delegate control..." wizard within the ESM and I was wondering if there is an equilivant article for 2007 when the wizard is used. Thanks, Scott This should help understand: http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/e2k7help/2964c198-e624-46a1-ad3b-2e4f529466e3.mspx -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: www.exchangepedia.com/blog ---------------------------------------------- "Scott" <nospam@hotmail.com> wrote in message news...

Tracking Changes

Save Changes? #2

colour change of dated box

Daylight saving time changes for Exchange 2003 server
Hi guys, I was wondering how other real life systems administrators are preparing for the upcoming “2007 global time zone update for Windows” (daylight time change for exchange 2003 server). I'd like to know what contingency plans are being planned out to implement this update and what practical ideas you think thus far are the best. I would greatly value your input. http://www.microsoft.com/windows/timezone/dst2007.mspx -Thanks! ...

How to assign mailbox admin rights? Please help
Hello, I am currently trying to allow our helpdesk users to configure mailbox rights. There has been a request that the helpdesk users have full mailbox rights access. I want them to be able to carry this out without being able to carryout any other more high level tasks. Please could someone tell me the rights that are required to do this. Thank you. On 7 Oct 2005 02:21:15 -0700, ca99uk@btinternet.com wrote: >Hello, > >I am currently trying to allow our helpdesk users to configure mailbox >rights. There has been a request that the helpdesk users have full >mailbox >rig...

changes made but how do I revert !
When I deleted messages they used to dissapear straight away. Now when I delete a message it has a strike through line but the message remains, although it dissapears after I close outlook. I should also add that I use SPAM Inspector but I think this is an Outlook problem caused by some changes. the moral here is change one thing at a time ! Any ideas from anyone. email address required remove to be removed ! Kind regards Nigel Are you using an IMAP account? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.co...

How do I insert an Excel file into a PowerPoint Presentation slid.
EMERGENCY!!! I'm working on a PowerPoint presentation and I need to insert an Excel spreadsheet with five pages into a slide. I have linked to documents in the past but cannot get this to work. Also, I'd like to have the excel file in the slide updated when the Excel file is updated. Please help! Thanks! b Hi Barb See Jon's site http://peltiertech.com/Excel/XL_PPT.html#rangeppt or http://peltiertech.com/Excel/XL_PPT.html#rangeppt2 -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "Barb" <Barb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5C31A618-6595-...