Animation query

I have created a slide in  PowerPoint 2007 where to the left I have 4 bullet
points and to the right I have inserted 4 pictures in association to the
bullet points.  I am trying to animate the slide so that I get bullet point 1
come in then picture 1, Bullet 2 then picture 2 etc.

However, I am able to get all the bullets to come in 1,2,3,4 etc then the
pictures 5,6,7,8.  But if I try to move the first picture to come in after
the first bullet the picture takes up number 1 spot then all the bullets.

To resume, I can't seem to seperate the bullets to allow a picture to come
in in between them.

I hope this is clear enough.

Any help appreciated

Expand the bullets in the animation pane, then you can intersperse the
pictures. Here's images that may help you:
http://www.echosvoice.com/individualbullets.htm#IndividualBulletedTextAnimation

"Caz" <Caz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have created a slide in  PowerPoint 2007 where to the left I have 4
> bullet
> points and to the right I have inserted 4 pictures in association to the
> bullet points.  I am trying to animate the slide so that I get bullet
> point 1
> come in then picture 1, Bullet 2 then picture 2 etc.
>
> However, I am able to get all the bullets to come in 1,2,3,4 etc then the
> pictures 5,6,7,8.  But if I try to move the first picture to come in after
> the first bullet the picture takes up number 1 spot then all the bullets.
>
> To resume, I can't seem to seperate the bullets to allow a picture to come
> in in between them.
>
> I hope this is clear enough.
>
> Any help appreciated

0
Echo
4/22/2010 3:33:13 PM
Works a treat, thanks.

"Echo S" wrote:

> Expand the bullets in the animation pane, then you can intersperse the
> pictures. Here's images that may help you:
> http://www.echosvoice.com/individualbullets.htm#IndividualBulletedTextAnimation
>
> --
> Echo [MS PPT MVP] http://www.echosvoice.com
> What's new in PPT 2010? http://www.echosvoice.com/2010.htm
> Fixing PowerPoint Annoyances http://tinyurl.com/36grcd
> PowerPoint 2007 Complete Makeover Kit http://tinyurl.com/32a7nx
>

> "Caz" <Caz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > I have created a slide in  PowerPoint 2007 where to the left I have 4
> > bullet
> > points and to the right I have inserted 4 pictures in association to the
> > bullet points.  I am trying to animate the slide so that I get bullet
> > point 1
> > come in then picture 1, Bullet 2 then picture 2 etc.
> >
> > However, I am able to get all the bullets to come in 1,2,3,4 etc then the
> > pictures 5,6,7,8.  But if I try to move the first picture to come in after
> > the first bullet the picture takes up number 1 spot then all the bullets.
> >
> > To resume, I can't seem to seperate the bullets to allow a picture to come
> > in in between them.
> >
> > I hope this is clear enough.
> >
> > Any help appreciated

SQL Query in excel.
Can someone please help me to know what is SQL query feautre in excel. I would be very grateful if someone provide me with the soft copy regarding the same. Thanks in advance. -- mangesh ------------------------------------------------------------------------ mangesh's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=6746 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=539867 ...

Run stored Query in Access
Hi I have a problem when I run a Stored query in Access. When the text string that I send is about 400 characters, I get "Syntax error (missing operator) in query expression". This is followed by the string of text that I want to save the database. The data type of the database is a memo What can this be? Thanks in advance *** Sent via Developersdex http://www.developersdex.com *** ...

combine like items in query
Good Afternoon, I would like to thank you in advance for taking the time to try and help me with my request. I have posed a similar question about a month ago. I was trying to develop a combined query on our 7th and 8th term inventory. Please see below by SQL SELECT [COMBINED PARTS].[PART #], [COMBINED PARTS].[PART NAME], [BEGINNING INVENTORY BALANCE 8TH].[END BALANCE 7], [inventory rd 8th].[END BALANCE 8], nz([END BALANCE 7],0)+nz([END BALANCE 8],0) AS [SUM OF BALANCES] FROM ([COMBINED PARTS] LEFT JOIN [BEGINNING INVENTORY BALANCE 8TH] ON [COMBINED PARTS].[PART #] = [BEGINN...

Rolling 12 month date query assistance
I want to be able to run a query so that it shows the last 12 months data by month. Any ideas? On Tue, 4 Mar 2008 11:07:01 -0800, fishy <fishy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I want to be able to run a query so that it shows the last 12 months data by >month. > >Any ideas? Any help with your table structure? BETWEEN DateAdd("m", -12, Date()) AND Date() as a criterion on your date field will get the last twelve months data. You'll need to use a calculated field such as TheMonth: Format([datefield], "yyyy-mm") to group by the month. -- ...

animation in outlook 2000
I receive mail all the time that has anmatied art in it. Each tiem i attemp to send an email messge by inserting an anmited clip the clip becomes a still picture. What meus be done to maintina the animation? Set your email format to HTML. (Tools | Options | Mail Format) Open a new message. Click in the body of the message. Select INSERT from the menu Select PICTURE... Browse to an animated jpg or gif file and select it or Set your email format to HTML (Tools | Options | Mail Format) Open a new message Click in the body of the message Find an animated picture on a web site or suc...

Animated chart
Jon Peltier recently posted an article called "Gas Price Interactive Time Series" on his blog. Can anyone please explain how the animation works? The chart plots the data in the first two rows of the data sheet. The scroll bar under the chart is linked to cell A1 in the data sheet. This corresponds to the row of the data list which is listed in row 2 of the data sheet and plotted in the chart. The first row of the data sheet contains series names, which do not change. The second row extracts the values from the proper row using this formula: cell B2: =INDEX(B$9:B$808,$A$1) ...

how to create button commande to refresh data in query in excel 2.
I have a excel spreedsheet that contain external data. I would like to put a button in the excel sheet to update the sheet without doing right click and refresh. My user here are very dummies. Jean Francois If this is external data then bringing it in should launch the external data toolbar. They will only need to click the exclamation (!) mark. Seems like re-inventing the wheel. If you must then put a button on the worksheet and assign it to this macro Sub refreshdata() Dim wks As Worksheet Dim qryTab As QueryTable Set wks = ActiveSheet For Each qryTab In wks.QueryTables qryTab.Refr...

Update Query question 06-26-07
Hello, I am trying to write what I assume would be an update query. I have 2 fields, acct_num and brnch_num in my table. I need to combine these 2 fields into a new field called cust_num. So, if: brnch_num acct_num 123 45678 123 12 12 1 Then I would need the cust_num to read: 12345678, 12300012, 01200001 I'm not sure how to get the zeroes into the cust number so that that number is always 8 diguts. Any help would be greatly appreciated! I wouldn't use an update query for this. Keep the data separat...

why won't animations move in outlook 2007 emails
-- thank you Keith mole <kjmsafe-pot@yahoo.co.uk> wrote: <nothing> Because Microsoft removed the ability to display anomation from Outlook 2007. -- Brian Tillman Outlook 2007 does not support animated GIFs anymore due to tighter security handling. Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP] -------------- http://pschmid.net *** Office 2007 RTM Issues: http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/11/13/80 *** Customize Office 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/customize RibbonCustomizer Add-In: http://pschmid.net/office2007/ribboncustomizer OneNote 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/onenote *** Subsc...

Query Builder Error: No Attribute
Mapping options of the Lead to Account entities and get the following message: "Query Builder Error: No Attribute" pleas help ...

WEBSITE ANIMATIONS
Im trying to create a website with an animation but when I try to insert it (through the tool-bar) it won't let me. I created the animation in Macromedia flash, could that be why it's not working? -- AC Using a SWF file (Flash) in Publisher http://msmvps.com/blogs/dbartosik/articles/81253.aspx -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Andrew" <Andrew@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7AA7D80D-E91A-4BFB-B684-4483EBCCC36E@microsoft.com... > Im trying to create a website with an anim...

a brand new query tool is out on beta, we need feedback, so you get a free copy #5
We at Nob Hill Software are working on a new query tool: http://www.nobhillsoft.com/MarieAlix.aspx?HeardVia=ptut You can read all about it on the above web page, but basically, its a very ambitious project to create what we call 'the query tool to end all query tools': everything you ever wanted, desired, dreamed about in a query tool, and then some. For that, we need people who will download it, use it, tell us what they think, what's good and what's not, and what they would like to see in the future. This program has been going on since winter 2009, and so far we've m...

Slow query when selecting more than one column?
Hello, I have a query that returns 1000+ records, and when I run it selecting 1 column, the rows returned are extremely fast. If I select more than 1 column in my query, it takes a very long time to return the dataset. Why is that? I have my primary key set, ordered by ASC... but I can't figure this one out. Thanks in advance. -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com Show us the SQL. Open the query in design view. Next go to View, SQL View and copy and past it here. Information on primary keys such as the field name and relationships, if it involves more than one tab...

Animation query
I have created a slide in PowerPoint 2007 where to the left I have 4 bullet points and to the right I have inserted 4 pictures in association to the bullet points. I am trying to animate the slide so that I get bullet point 1 come in then picture 1, Bullet 2 then picture 2 etc. However, I am able to get all the bullets to come in 1,2,3,4 etc then the pictures 5,6,7,8. But if I try to move the first picture to come in after the first bullet the picture takes up number 1 spot then all the bullets. To resume, I can't seem to seperate the bullets to allow a picture to come ...

Multiple Listbox selectin and query criteria
I've read many of the posts here about using multiple list box selections to filter queries yet I still cant get it to work. I'll post my understanding then my code (which I am totally clueless about) and see which is at fault. My table is called "sales", my query is "sales summary Query", my filter form is " Filter Report", my listbox is "customerselect" and set to simple multi select I then have a hidden control named "customerselect2" with on click set to event procedure, then in the procedure I've pasted the code ...

use animated text or animated clip art
how can I use animated text or animated clipart in publisher? Only if you are creating a web page. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx "Patty" <Patty@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0FA23101-2A3D-4AED-A759-883F3A3C9F8B@microsoft.com... > how can I use animated text or animated clipart in publisher? I thought as much - thought I was missing something - thanks. I find it odd I can use animations in Word, but not publis...

excel autofilter arrow custom query
hello and thanks for any future help you can give me. i am making a spreadsheet to record data for statistical purposes. m problem is; that i have one column of numbers, that i want to hav saved on this spreadsheet when i open it, and then another column o numbers, that i will put on this spreadsheet after i have opened it some of the numbers in the columns may well be duplications, copies and so i would like to set-up a third column, which shows th duplicated numbers. i have put on an autofilter, and using the arrow selected custom thinking that i could put in a formula for this thir column t...

Animated .gifs not animated
I really like Outlook 2007!! But, there is one thing which I find disappointing. Animated .gif files, e.g., "Smileys, Emoticons" in the body of a message are displayed as being static, i.e., no animation. Is there a way to change this so the animation works? And, if it makes any difference, this is on a Vista Ultimate machine. No, there is no way to change that.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Us...

Merging from a query
I have a database I am working on that has a bunch of addresses in it. I need to be able to select a chunk of dates to be sent to word for a mail merge. I need a way to pass the date criteria data (from a message window) to a query to get the right records, and send the data the query returns to word in by activiating one click event. What is the best way to do this? ...

Server Query
We migrated to another exchange server after merging with another company. We took the old server off-line and some users are still trying to query that server and it locks there system up. I have removed the profiles; rebooted and then recreated the profile and email account and still get the same issue. Has anyone else seen this or know how to fix it. There is no pointer in a host file either. Thanks. ...

Query on zip codes
I have a query that searches a database for matching zip codes. The user enters the desired 5 digit zip code and the query displays the necessary information. The database has zip codes stored as 3 digit (first 3 digits of zip) and 5 digit. How can I write the query to find both the 3 and 5 digit matches? -- Dirk "Dirk_Bob" <DirkBob@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:347CDA14-9807-445A-8E94-4C729A6119F6@microsoft.com... > I have a query that searches a database for matching zip codes. The user > enters the desired 5 digit zip code and the query disp...

Auditing Select Queries , so that the full query is logged
Hi, I currently looking into auditing, we want to see who (and when) has viewed/updated patient information on our database. (I am using SQL Server 2008 and our application is developed in VS 2008). I have set up an audit , and a database audit to log any selects for our patient table. However instead of showing the full select statement i.e. select top 1 * from patient where patientnumber = 111111 it is showing select top 1 * from patient where patientnumber = @1 So i also enabled change tracking on the database, this was great if i entered the query in management s...

sorting a query 03-01-08
Hi, What i thought would be somthing simple, is turning out to be very frustrating! Any help would be great! I have a query with 4 columns - Product, Size, Date & Total. The query is working well, however i want to sort the query, so that the records appear in date order. I only seem to have the option to sort 'assending' or 'decending', which doesnt work. The date is displayed as eg. '05 Januarary 08' etc, however when i sort it either assending or decending, it sorts by the numbers as apposed to the actual date: eg: 05 Janurary 08 05 February 08 06 Jan...

how to undo animation when "no animation
i can't get rid of an animation, regadless of what i click on, it is the same exact animation and "no animation" animates in theexact same way HELP!! This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_002D_01CAFC30.771476A0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi Liz, This newsgroup is specifically for matters dealing with Microsoft = Project. I suggest you try to find a more appropriate newsgroup that = deals with your software problems. Mike Glen Project MVP "liz...

Need Help for a Join Query
Hello friends I need help for the below query. My table structure is as such ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- CatCode | GradeCode | ItemCode | HeatCode | SizeLot ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 01 | A105 | A | H1 | S1 01 | A105 | A | H2 | S1 01 | 0304 | A | H3 | S2 01 | 0LF2 | A | H4 | S4 02 | A105 | ...