"Outline too long to read in it's entirety"

I received the above error message when I tried to open a file in order to
make JPEG images to use as desktop pictures.   What do I do to reset
something or to fix whatever is wrong - to enlarge PowerPoint to accept the
file I want to open or whatever else is wrong ?????

In article <D624F4B6-F88C-486C-BF29-3066628A442E@microsoft.com>, Jackel wrote:
> I received the above error message when I tried to open a file in order to
> make JPEG images to use as desktop pictures.

What type of file did you try to open?  PowerPoint will open its own files
(PPT/PPTX etc) and some others, but sometimes people try to open files instead
of importing them and get this type of message.

If it's a PowerPoint file, it may be corrupt.  How did it get onto your PC?

Also, mention what version of PPT you have.

> What do I do to reset
> something or to fix whatever is wrong - to enlarge PowerPoint to accept the
> file I want to open or whatever else is wrong ?????

PPT Frequently Asked Questions
http://www.pptfaq.com/

PPTools add-ins for PowerPoint
http://www.pptools.com/