Z Report #7

Hi everyone,

I need to understand the X Report. Specially when you use layaways, is not
clear to me where it shows the payments against the final sale.

Is there a document that would explain each line of this report???

Thanks,

Sacha

0
sacha1 (37)
4/2/2008 8:39:58 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

can't remember where I found this.  hope it helps

Register - Number given to register where report was produced
Batch Number - The number assigned by Store Operations to identify the
current batch.
Batch Status - Shows whether the batch is closed or not
Start Date - Date when batch begins
Start Time - Time when batch begins
End Date - Date when batch ends
End Time - Time when batch ends
Opening Total - Amount initially in cash drawer when the cash register is
opened.
Sales - Amount of total sales before taxes
Returns - Amount of money given for all returns
Tax - Amount of sales tax added for all sales
Paid On Layaway - Amount paid to all layaway plans
Paid To Account - Amount paid towards customers balance
Deposit Made - Amount of deposits for layaways and work orders
Total - Total amount of above items
Paid Out - Amount removed from cash drawer
Dropped - Amount removed for bank drop off
Layaway Closed - Amount paid to close any layaways
Paid on Account - Amount charged on account
Deposit Redeemed - Amount for returned deposit
Closing Total - Total amount in cash drawer when closing
Total - Total amount of above items
Over/Short	 - Amount cash drawer is over or short
Total Tendered - Amount of money totaled for all transactions
Total Change - Amount of change returned to customers
Discounts - Amount for discounts given
Cost of Goods - Total cost price for items sold
Commission - Amount of commission given to employees
Customer Count - Number of customers for this batch
No Sales - 	Number of times the cashier opens the drawer when there is no
sales transaction
Aborted Trans - Number of aborted transactions
Tax Collected - Amount of sales tax collected
(Open) - Amount entered in cash drawer by tender at start
(Shift) - Amount collected by tender for all transactions
(Close) - Amount entered in cash drawer by tender at close
(Even) - Amount cash drawer is over, short or even by tender
(Count) - Number of payments for this batch by tender
Department Sales - Sales by department and percentage of sales by department
Hourly Sales - Sales by hour and count of sales by hour

"Sacha Favelevic" wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I need to understand the X Report. Specially when you use layaways, is not
> clear to me where it shows the payments against the final sale.
>
> Is there a document that would explain each line of this report???
>
> Thanks,
>
> Sacha

0
Amy (241)

DFS and Windows 7
Hi, I have a 2003 domain with DFS root The XP client access with no problem but the Windows 7 clients no access Can anybody help me ? Thanks and excuse my bad Inglish ZIDAC Any error message? "ZIDAC" <ZIDAC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8C57A990-988A-4E68-A7D8-5BC5B712F6B0@microsoft.com... > Hi, I have a 2003 domain with DFS root > > The XP client access with no problem but the Windows 7 clients no access > > Can anybody help me ? > > Thanks and excuse my bad Inglish > > ZIDAC dfsroot are 3 servers (...

Access 2003 export report into Word then edit file
Hi, I've spent a good few hours searching and trying to work this out but so far no joy. I need to export an MS Access report with borders, colouring and detail in it's exact format, into Word, then I need to be able to edit text in the word file. Also I have a grouping levels in my report. I downloaded and tested the A2K2ReportUtilitiesver2 from lebans.com, and can see it keeps the formatting when exporting to word which is great, but exports the report as a picture into the Word file, whereas I need to be able to edit the text. I know very little about programming in VBA, and copie...

MPQ on a Store or HQ Report
I need to be able to make up order sheets for staff to use on the shop floor when doing orders, i cant find any reports which have MPQ availalbe which i really need.... any ideas? This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0662_01C6F88C.112F4BE0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Philip, What report are you looking for it to be on? --=20 * Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader = to see and download the file attachment. If you ...

Parameter query in Access 2003 report
I want to create a parameter query that asks the user to select one, many, or all values from a field when opening a report. I would like the selection to be available from a list, radio box, or pull down menu to minimize spelling errors, etc. Unfortunately the list is of names which number about 100. Can this be done? If so, could someone please point me to the help pages that describe this process? My solution seems clunky but it is the only way I can see how to do it. Any suggestions as to how else might I best approach this? Thanks in advance Debbie See my sample database that shows ...

Installing Issue "application error reporting"
When installing the CRM on an SBS I am getting this alert as a required component: "Microsoft application error reporting" Version 11.0.5510 I am not sure where to download this... Larry Hello CRM-Larry, when you run the Setup and yo get this message: Microsoft application error reporting" Version 11.0.5510 You should find an install button on the lower right side of this window. When you click on this, the setup should install this component. I hope this might help you. Thomas CRM-Larry wrote: > When installing the CRM on an SBS I am getting this alert as a > re...

FA Reports
When I print FA Inventory List report, or for that matter any report from fixed asset module to cannon printers, the font on the report seem to overlap each other but the same report would print fine on HP printers!. Also, all other reports in GL/AP/AR module print fine even to cannon printer. Is this a printer setting issue or FA report issue and how to fix it. thanks in advance ...

Can't filter report by custom field
I am trying to filter account records by a custom date field. However, when I apply the filter I get a crystal error saying that the field cannot be found. Is there some limitation on reporting using custom fields? -Jason Yes Jason you need the crystal reports 9.2.2 and modify the reports (*.rpt) with custom fields. do... < verify database> i hope this help to you Carlos consultoria CRM Axxonconsulting Argentia "Jason Beckett" <jasonb@fredericksbenefits.com> escribi� en el mensaje news:eiB2Fi8qEHA.3940@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > I am trying to filter account reco...

"Z Report" Report
We would like to monitor when our stores close out for the day. Is there a way for us to generate a report that shows when the Z's were created by register? Rick, This should probably be fairly simple to create as an RMS report. -- Thank you, Ryan Sakry Program Manager Retail Information Technology Enterprises (RITE) rsakry@rite.us http://www.rite.us 320-230-2282 ext. 4002 (Office) 320-230-1796 (Fax) "Rick@ASP" <RickASP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F0CAFB96-AA6D-4F76-86FE-99518E4E4AA1@microsoft.com... > We would like to monitor when our stor...

Reporting Services not installed
Hi all, I have installed crm and reporting services but when I go into a report, display it and then hit print I get an popup box saying.... "Do you want to install this software? Name: Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services" Can anyone help please Thanks Jools There's an ActiveX control each client machine needs in order to print SQL Reports from CRM. It's a one-time 5-second install. -- Matt Wittemann, CRM MVP http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com "Jools" wrote: > Hi all, > > I have installed crm and reporting services but when I go into a report, ...

Reports.dic file
I have just upgraded from Dynamics 7.0 to Great Plains 8.0 and when I login I keep getting an error message "Reports.dic needs to be upgraded using Great Plains Utilities". I attempted that and point to the dynamics.set dictionary but when I log back into Great Plains, I still get the same message. Any idea how to get rid of that error message? Also, I'm not sure if that is why I cannot see a particular window for Analytical Accounting. The setup instructions said to go Transactions>>Financial>>Analytical Accounting>>Edit Analysis but I don't see Ana...

A-Z, Z-A, buttons
The A-Z, Z-A buttons are a very useful feature, that I use to sor columns within blocks of data without having to go through the dat sort menu. I have a large block of data, with no gaps, which I have used for ove 5 years, so it's well tried and tested. Now for some reason when I use the A-Z buttons it won't include the to three rows in the sort. This has happened a couple of times before with just the top row and m solution has been to delete it completely and insert it lower dow within the block. What is the cause of this problem. I'm sure there is a simple solution. Thanks...

Cannot Access Reports. CRM 3.0 and SQL 2005 on Separated Servers
I have CRM 3.0 and MS SQL 2005 64 bits on separated servers. When i access the Reports in My Activities, appears: Error. Please contact the system administrator. -- Allan Machado Microsoft Certified Professional Hi Alan, Are you accessing your CRM using an IP address or name, if it's IP address, it will not work. It only works with name because IP don't work with Kerbero. If it's still not working, follow the white paper from Microsoft to check your SPN, etc... Hope this will help. Darren Liu Crowe Chizek and Company http://www.crowecrm.com On Apr 14, 1:06 pm, Allan Macha...

Report on related messages
Hi There We use our email response times as a service performance indicator. At the moment it is a manual process where we check the date/time we receive an email and then when we respond. If there is more than one set of to'ing and fro'ing with the email, we report on the date/time of the first email and the date/time of the last email where the issue was resolved. I notice that there must be a mechanism linking all related messages in a string of messages and was wondering if there was any way of reporting on this? I would appreciate any help on this if anyone else had done...

Money 2007
I just noticed that Money 2007 will only allow viewing of the last 12 months of Monthly reports. In Money 2003 one could select a monthly report as far back as there was information in the file. When did they eliminate that, starting in 2007? Mark Actually I think it was before M07. Why was it eliminated? One theory is that it avoids support calls about how to eliminate old reports that the caller insists simply must be taking up precious disk space. One workaround may be playing with system time temporarily. Haven't tried it, though. "Mark Fields" <mark_no_spam_...

populate an unbound control in a report
I have been round and round with this and think I've exhausted this site or at least myself with this; I am trying to populate 3 controls using vba (will expand to five sets of three but once I get these three the rest should be easy I hope) the recordset is based on a query used to compile original data from multiple tables and also generate a ranking within subgroups - end goal to populate the fields for each subgroup on a subreport via vba. All of the fields referenced are either in the subreport or the query and are long integer except the pilotvolt and pilottemp fields w...

Deleting Reports in 1.2
I once received a toolkit to delete reports for the 1.0 system, and it worked fine. But now after upgrading to 1.2, I can't seem to delete reports using this same utility. Anyone know if there is a new tool we need to get for 1.2? thx, Gary Hi Gary, CRM 1.2 uses Crystal 9, not 8.5. Maybe you need a new tool. I'm deleting/updating/adding reports on CRM 1.2 in a few days, so if you don't find an answer, I'll post more info as I find out what's needed. Mike "Gary" <gary.rey@virtium.com> wrote in message news:%23x%23mPvE4DHA.2528@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl....

cannot install document image writer on windows 7 64 bit from offi
several times i tried to go through the steps to update my microsoft office suite 2007 to allow me to use document image writer with no success. the process i took was: 1. Close all running applications. If you have any Office application running, the driver will not be installed properly. 2. Go to "Control Panel" and "Add or Remove Programs". 3. Click on "Microsoft Office 2003" and then click on "Change". 4. Check "Add or Remove Features" and click "Next". 5. On the bottom of the page check "C...

Moved Mailboxes
Exchange 2003 Standard \ Server 2003 \ 2003AD native/native \ Outlook 2003 OK, here we go. While working on a test environment I built a new Exchange server and moved the user's mailboxes over. I dropped the original Exchange server and rebuilt it as something else. Everything seems to work, but when you hit send/receive in Outlook it reports an error message of 0x8004010f. My guess is that I was supposed to do alot more work before dropping the original server. Probably something like move the public store (which didn't have anything in it anyway) and the address lists somehow....

Enterprise Reporter
Is anyone a Guru with Enterprise Reporter? or know of any good websites with support information etc. Thanks Adam Try http://www.solverusa.com/ Or Microsoft Technical Support -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Adam" wrote: > Is anyone a Guru with Enterprise Reporter? or know of any good websites with > support information etc. > > Thanks > > Adam ...

BUDGET REPORTS CONFUSING
I just noticed that under the Budget Planner there is a View Reports option. The two reports listed are: (1) Monthly Budget and (2) Annual Budget. If you click on Monthly Budget you get your total year annual budget. If you click on Annual Budget you get your total year annual budget in the first three columns and then each month follows in the columns that follow. My natural instinct would indicate that the naming of the two reports were opposite to what they show. Anyone pick up on this before? (Shows how little I have relied on the Buget planner and all its bugs thru the years). Steve ...

Net Worth Report on Money 2002
I have added a new liability account named "Home Equity Loan Account". It has a balance of approximately $15,000. Even though I have cleared and rechecked the account names in the reports section making sure that this new account has been marked for inclusion, it doesn't appear on the report. What corrective action should I investigate? ...

Doc/View z and File Types
Hi, I have 3 doc/view template in my app: Network.document(.nfg), Screen.document(.sfg), Automation.Document(.afg). When my app is installed on target machine (using Install Shield), the 3 document file are added to the registry as File Types. In my install project I add nfgFile file type, and I have some defined parameters, this file type is added to the registry too. The problem is when I double Click an .nfg file, it is opened with the shell commands written in the Network.Document instead of the nfgFile type. It does not behave as I want, cause somehow the /dde parameter is added to the fi...

automation of PDF's for reports
I have Office 2007 and downloaded the pdf plugin for it. What I would like to do is setup an automated Access report function that would programatticaly create a .pdf from a filtered report using the name on the report as the file name, and then email the file to the person using his email addess in the database. I can find NOTHING about this anywhere and I'm not even sure where to start. Anyone got any advice? Hi, You can try using Stephan Lebans module on ReportToPdf on his website www.lebans.com I have it working great with Office 2003. What it does is take your report, conver...

Append page of standard text to each page of a report
I have a report that could be one page or multiple pages. For each report page, I would like to append a full page of standard text (never changes). In other words, after the report prints out it could be run through a (2) page copier and each report page would have the same full page of standard text on the back side. Can this be done? On Thu, 20 May 2010 13:09:02 -0500, "JimP" <jpockmire@att.net> wrote: Yes. In the report footer you probably already have some controls. Below that, place a PageBreak control. Put your text below that. -Tom. Microsoft...

Billable time reports #2
I am very new to this CRM product, but am desperately trying to create a report just showing cases and amount of billable time spent on them. I have read the threads and it should be easy but I cant even find the billed time field! I also note that someone states that CRM automatically calculates all time spent on the case but where is this shown? Sorry for being a CRM virgin! ...