You Save Amount on Receipts

Hi All,
Occasionally the amount calculated for the "You Save" amount as printed on
the customer recipts is total crap such as a tendered sale of $95.00 and it
calculates and prints "You Save $87621387131" or something like that.
Has anyone expreienced this before and what is the solution?
As above, it only happens occasionally, but of course the impact is that all
reports for sales, profit margins, etc... are useless.

Regards

Dan Levin

0
danl1 (71)
4/17/2006 6:17:28 AM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Unable to save password in Outlook 2003

Save and save as

Saving Images

"Unattainable" savings goals

Saving default tabs

Gift Receipt
Is there a way to program a keyboard shortcut button at the bottom of POS screen to print a gift receipt when needed? Well, first you have to cerate a Gift Receipt template. Then you need to have a way of separating it from the 'normal' receipt. One way to do this is by configuring 2 POS Printers in SO Manager. If you have your gift receipt directed to printer 2, I believe that when you use "F11 - Reprint" RMS will display a dialog asking you which printer to use. You may have to experiment a little - I had something like this set up and working, but it was sever...

Save to unProtect a Document?

Save csv format to dbf format

Daylight Savings Time #2

Automatic save of all messages from a known contact
Hi, I'd like to store automatically all messages from a known CRM Contact. If for example my customers email-address is somebody@somhow.com, I'd like to store automatically all his emails via the Exchange<->CRM Connector regardless to who they are sent to. Is that possible? regards Juergen Tolksdorf Hi Juergen. My company has a product called Effective Email that does exactly what you are asking for. There is a sync event that gets installed on the users inbox. When emails come in, it checks the senders address against the CRM database, and if a match exists, it creates a...

How to get saved old saved work that was saved over?
I typed up some History notes and saved it. I wanted to use the same format from those History notes for some new History notes and I saved over on my old work. How can i retrive my old saved work? My work was in Word not Excel But I could not find a place to ask a question in the Word help section. If you saved over the original file, it is gone forever. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "Maral" <Maral@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C0ADFEF9-6A46-4589-8923-4BFC07D9C61F@microsoft.com......

control recording saving
I designing a form the feilds are bound. the form will be used by other workers i want the form to update records using a update button but if the user enters data and then decides that they don't want to update the information. hqw can i prevent the update of the information entered on the form when the user closes the form using the close button "904allen" <904allen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote > I designing a form the feilds are bound. the form will > be used by other workers i want the form to update > records using a update button but if the user ...

auto save email address's
In outlook 2007, how do I set it to auto save email address's that I send out? No full versions of Outlook ever had the ability to add recipients automatically to your Contacts Folder. Only the long abandoned IMO mode of Outlook 98/2000 did that. To automatically add the email address of people you respond to to your Contacts Folder requires code: http://www.outlookcode.com/d/code/autoaddrecip.htm http://www.slipstick.com/contacts/addauto.htm -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Johnfli" <john@ivhs.us> wrote in message news:%23t7Bb82DIHA.1164@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... &g...

Check for valid file name before saving
My form copies a file from one locatin, prompts the user to create a new name for the file, then saves the file to another location. is there an easy way to ensure the user has entered a valid file name (e.g. did not use '/' or "^" or anything like that) so the save does not fail? OR, would it be easier to some how set up error handling so that if the save fails for that reason, i can prompt the user to try again. How would i do either of these things? Thanks, You must use error handling for this kind of operation, as there are just too many things that could go wrong....

Receipt Printer Issues #2
I have been having issues with my printer when trying to process a transaction through the point of sale. When I test the printer outside of RMS and through the receipt printers utility in windows, it seems to respond fine. It will print a test page and everything. Now it gets a little bit more interesting. When I use the tailspin sample database instead of a new blank database. The receipt printer works fine in all aspects. The only difference I could find in the settings were the actual name of the receipt format, but that was just the name not any actual settings differed. Any i...

Transfer from Checking into Savings account...
OK all, Now I'm really confused. I'm using M05 Deluxe and I set up an ING Direct savings account. I transfered $20.00 into the ING account from checking but when I look at the ING savings account register, it shows a poitive Decrease of 20.00 and a balance of (20.00). As if I owe 20.00 to ING. However, when I click on the Home tab, it shows that ING has a positive amount of $20.00. What gives? Am I doing something wrong or is this how it's supposed to be? Thanks, Steve Essential Register and/or downloaded transaction data? What type of Money Account is the ING Savings ...

Save All...
Excel 2002 SP3 Win XP Pro SP2 Hi, Is there a way to do a Save All (all opened files) in a similar fashion as clicking Shift|File|Close All ? Failing that, any macros out there I could use? Thanks a million! Here is one I use to save and close all opened files including the file housing the macro and leaving excel. Sub CLOSE_ALL() Application.ScreenUpdating = False Application.DisplayAlerts = False For Each w In Application.Workbooks If w.Name <> ThisWorkbook.Name Then w.Save w.Close ' w.Close SaveChanges:=True 'MsgBox w.Name End If Next w ThisWorkbook.Save Applicati...

daylight savings #2
It may be daylight savings. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/891338 ...

Saving spell-check results in Excel
Each month I have to check spelling in Excel (~7000 items). They contain the same spelling errors. Is there a way of saving the spell check so that I don't have to start from scratch each time? Are you saying that you have 7000 misspelled words that need to be corrected? Or are you saying that you have 7000 words that excel flags as misspelled? If the words are flagged in error (for your jargon), then couldn't you just add those words to your custom dictionary? Excel (and other office applications) will include your custom dictionary and not flag them anymore. If the words are act...

Delivery Receipt to Delegate?
Dear Outlook 2003 Users, One of the managers in my firm has delegated an admin to send out e-mails on his behalf. The e-mails are sent out without a hitch (From Admin on behalf of Manager). The replies come back to the admin just as they wanted them to. However, all of the read receipts are going to the manager's inbox instead of the admin's inbox. Is there any way to direct these receipts to the the admin? Thanks a million to anyone who can point me in the right direction! Kevin You may need to enable Send As rather than Send on Behalf Of to have the receipts go to the assist...