xml Templates

Does anyone where i can find or download more reciept templates?..
or maybe a prgram that nmakes it easy to design a template.

thanks
Pete
0
Peter2031 (452)
12/14/2005 6:45:03 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

There are some additional template available on the Reports Library section
of Customer Source.

I'm not aware of any receipt generator type programs, but XMLSpy from Altova
is a terrific XML Editor.

Glenn Adams
Tiber Creek Consulting
http://www.tibercreek.com
glenn@tibercreek.com

> Does anyone where i can find or download more reciept templates?..
> or maybe a prgram that nmakes it easy to design a template.
>
> thanks
> Pete

0
glenn9672 (1267)
12/14/2005 6:56:39 PM
So is NotePad.

<%= Clinton Gallagher
         NET csgallagher AT metromilwaukee.com
         URL http://metromilwaukee.com/

"Glenn Adams [MVP - Retail Mgmt]" <glenn@nospam.tibercreek.com> wrote in
message news:%237r8eAOAGHA.3584@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl...
> There are some additional template available on the Reports Library
> section of Customer Source.
>
> I'm not aware of any receipt generator type programs, but XMLSpy from
> Altova is a terrific XML Editor.

> Glenn Adams
> Tiber Creek Consulting
> http://www.tibercreek.com
> glenn@tibercreek.com
> newsgroup so that all can share the information
>
> "Peter" <Peter@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> Does anyone where i can find or download more reciept templates?..
>> or maybe a prgram that nmakes it easy to design a template.
>>
>> thanks
>> Pete

Not sure if I would call Notepad terrific! ;-)

--
*
"clintonG" <csgallagher@REMOVETHISTEXTmetromilwaukee.com> wrote in message
So is NotePad.

<%= Clinton Gallagher
         NET csgallagher AT metromilwaukee.com
         URL http://metromilwaukee.com/

"Glenn Adams [MVP - Retail Mgmt]" <glenn@nospam.tibercreek.com> wrote in
message news:%237r8eAOAGHA.3584@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl...
> There are some additional template available on the Reports Library
> section of Customer Source.
>
> I'm not aware of any receipt generator type programs, but XMLSpy from
> Altova is a terrific XML Editor.

> Glenn Adams
> Tiber Creek Consulting
> http://www.tibercreek.com
> glenn@tibercreek.com
> newsgroup so that all can share the information
>
> "Peter" <Peter@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> Does anyone where i can find or download more reciept templates?..
>> or maybe a prgram that nmakes it easy to design a template.
>>
>> thanks
>> Pete

0
spam3944 (2163)
12/15/2005 12:53:40 AM
Altova XML Spy Home Edition is free but I don't know anything about the
schema you guys are talking about so the freebies may not handle it.
Microsoft XML Notepad is also free but again not robust. All of these
freebies support elemental structures, i.e. basic schemas that are not
strongly typed and may not support attributes.

ASP.NET 2.0 is quite adept and can be used to build a hosted XML editor.
What is this data structure look like?

<%= Clinton Gallagher

"Jeff" <spam@Hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Not sure if I would call Notepad terrific! ;-)
>
> --
> *
> "clintonG" <csgallagher@REMOVETHISTEXTmetromilwaukee.com> wrote in message
> So is NotePad.
>
> <%= Clinton Gallagher
>         METROmilwaukee (sm) "A Regional Information Service"
>         NET csgallagher AT metromilwaukee.com
>         URL http://metromilwaukee.com/
>         URL http://clintongallagher.metromilwaukee.com/
>

> "Glenn Adams [MVP - Retail Mgmt]" <glenn@nospam.tibercreek.com> wrote in
> message news:%237r8eAOAGHA.3584@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl...
>> There are some additional template available on the Reports Library
>> section of Customer Source.
>>
>> I'm not aware of any receipt generator type programs, but XMLSpy from
>> Altova is a terrific XML Editor.
>>
>> --
>> --
>> Glenn Adams
>> Tiber Creek Consulting
>> http://www.tibercreek.com
>> glenn@tibercreek.com
>> Please DO NOT respond to me directly but post all responses here in the
>> newsgroup so that all can share the information
>>
>> "Peter" <Peter@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>> Does anyone where i can find or download more reciept templates?..
>>> or maybe a prgram that nmakes it easy to design a template.
>>>
>>> thanks
>>> Pete

XML Header

Read XHTML into XML

How to invoke the xml editor?

Label Template
Hi, Does anyone know how does merging label work on CRM 3.0? We have custom label size. I scale all exactly the same as the label that i use and print it. the result is not properly set on the label. Also when i add the template attributes then save as a template and next time when i do merge label i use the template that i define previously, i have to reconnect to the DB source and map the attributes manually again. Is that how the merging worked in crm?? Each and everytime when customer wants to print the label, they have to map the attributes all the time?? Are there a workaround...

show XML schema and values

football pool template
Looking for a simple football pool template for a friendly family Bowl Game TV party. http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.downloads.html try this scroll to the very bottom there is a league template if that helps "MarkB" wrote: > Looking for a simple football pool template for a friendly family Bowl Game > TV party. > > > Mark, Select an 11 row by 11 column range, and format it with lines and color background, with the top row and left-most column formatted differently. The lower 10 x 10 area are the 'boxes' that are assigned to each guest. P...

Offline synch using XML web-services

String to xml document

Beginner of XML

Valid xml to read from an xml file?
I'm using vb.net, i get an error at the reader line saying the remote server can't be found. Is the below even valid? dim reader as XmlTextReader reader = new XmlTextReader ("http://www.mysite.com/my.xml") do while (reader.Read()) 'do some action here response.write(reader) loop thanx chumley XmlTextReader uses System.Net.WebRequest under the covers -- see if you can figure out how to create a connection that way. Usually there's some proxy server information missing that you can enable if you use WebRequest directly, and then pass the result of GetResponse()...

Example eConnect XML documents
MSDN says the following: Installing eConnect schema When you include the schemas component of the eConnect install, the installer places schema files in a schemas folder on your computer. The following schema resources are available: The install places the .xsd schema files in the directory c:\Program Files\Microsoft Great Plains\eConnect9\XML Schema\Incoming XSD Individual Schemas. The files in the directory contain the schema for each eConnect XML document. The install places a file named eConnect.xsd that contains the schema definition for all eConnect XML documents. The install typicall...

Saving DataSet as XML in ADO format using VB.NET
Hi, I am trying to convert a lot of web reports from ASP/VB to ASP.NET/VB.NET. I would like to save my dataset in XML and then use XSLT to transform the XML. The catch is I would like to have the XML in the format that ADO uses versus the default format in which ADO.NET uses. Currently, I am using ADO within .NET, but I am concerned about the performance and it might improve if I used the native data providers for .NET. I am not sure if I am missing something but how do I save the .NET DataSet to XML in the OLD ADO format? Thanks for you help in advance and it is most appreciated. In the ...

Change to Global Template when Outlook closes
Every time I close Outlook XP, I get a window telling me that changes have been made to the global template Normal.dot. I use Word XP as the e-mail editor. As far as I know I haven't made any changes and this has only just started occurring recently. I can't find a macro virus with Norton Anti-Virus, which is up to date, and I have deleted the Normal.dot file and tried again, as suggested by another correspondent. Any other clues please? ...

XML variable for description on receipt?
Hi, I would like to add a description (actually all of those 3 extended descriptions) to display on the printed receipt under the main description. What is the variable to do that? Entry.Item.Description Entry.Item.ExtendedDescription Entry.Item.SubDescription1 Entry.Item.SubDescription2 Entry.Item.SubDescription3 R. "Zorian" <Zorian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F4425EAC-62B6-46FE-826A-D8BA2AA75DBB@microsoft.com... > Hi, I would like to add a description (actually all of those 3 extended > descriptions) to display on the printed receipt un...

template button network wide
I have created a timesheet which needs to be loaded on a server for access by all users. I want to have a button on a NEW toolbar which is linked to a macro that generates a new timesheet based on the template. This New toolbar must be loaded on each user's pc when they open Excel. I want to have access to the toolbar for modification from the SERVER side. Then as each user logs in, they'll see any changes to the toolbar/macros that I've made. I can do this in Word by creating a template with a new toolbar. The template is then saved on a network directory. Then, W...

xml to SQL
Hey we have a project in which a company produces a XML page in reply to actions on it's site. I see that SQL 2000 works well with XML so Can someone point me in the right direction, I would like to take the XML from thier SQL and have it "post" to own sql server (add,create, data, modifity and delete data on the fly). I was looking at doing XML to HTML and then passing to some a ASP but if we can grab from the responsetext then we could save time and headaches. Now I really know next to nothing about XML but I am reading all the newsgroups and pulled now TONS of xml / sql stuff ...

new xml file is larger than the original
i'm working on a windows application that will edit and create xml files from another application. the original file is 83k, the one created by my vb.net program is 153k but all i add is a new xmlelement when i use the other program and add a xmlelement is only increased the file to 85k. how come my application increased 70k in size and also added the <?xml version="1.0"?> when i didn't tell it to. how do i duplicated a xml file and only add the xml element that i want to insert. where did the extra 70k come from. thanks here is my code: Dim newEvtEnr...

xml data in excel
I have designed an excel template with tabular format (row by row input) for user input. I have to make the validation for those input. My question is that is it possible to use XML schema as the input format template and use it for the data validation like normal XML validation. Could anyone suggest me how to do that?? Million thanks. ...

XSLT, XML to XML
Hello, I would like to transform this; <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?> <ProductList> <Product> <ID>1</ID> <Name>Gadget</Name> </Product> </ProductList> to this; <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?> <ProductList> <Product> <ID>1</ID> <Name>Gadget</Name> </Product> </ProductList> Basically I am hoping to use XslTransform and an XSLT stylesheet to change the format of some input XML so i...

Trying to create a sermon outline template
I have been trying to created a Sermon outline template using Microsoft Office for Mac 2008. Here is basically what I am trying to do. Document sizes Left 2.39, Right 2.14, Top .25, Bottom 3.38 and a Footer of 3.6. The outline looks something like this. Title (centered) Scripture (centered, Italic) Introduction (left and Italic) 1. (text indented .25 ) A. (would be indented .25 and then text indented .25) Discussion: (Italic, left) I. (Left, Bold then text indented .25) A. (would be indented .25 and then text indented .25) 1. Would b...

http xml post
Hi I'm working on a http xml post (request/response). In my testing - I have been able to create and post xml string/stream and send response back. But now I've been told that I should "code the whole xml payload string as a single key" I'm not sure what this means and haven't been able to find anything about it. Can anyone help me with this? Thanks, Cindy "CindyH" <chenschel@new.rr.com> wrote in message news:eg9EfjVsIHA.4716@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Hi > > I'm working on a http xml post (request/response). > > In my t...

template does not show when printed
I used a template to make a brochure. When you ck in PRINT PREVIEW the template does not show. When you print, the template part does not print. I have ck'd the ADV settings on the printing and everything looks correct there. It is checked under Graphics tab to print all grahics......assuming the template is part of the graphics. Are you using "Special Paper" brochures? They will never print. You have to buy the stock from www.paperdirect.com. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "dcgrosie"...

Template for Excahnge2007 Journal report
If the original message contained both "regular recipient" & "distribution list", Exchange 2007 sends TWO seperate messages each with different 'Joural reports'; one would have the 'regular recipients' in Journal report and the other message would have expanded distribustion list. Ideally, instead of two, I would like to have only one journal message with both "regular recipient" & "distribution list recipient"; but I suspect that I might not be able to control it. If anyone knows how to control this behaviour, please share. htt...

Problem creating XML file...
Hi all! I'm trying to create this XML file: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?> <Build type="Daily" sync="True" compile="True" assemble="True" > <Sync version="1.0.0.0" branch="QA"> <Directories basePath="//OpicsPlus/Source/Release" /> </Sync> </Build> For this, I'm trying to use the code below: private static BuildConfiguration SaveXML(XmlDocument xml, string fileName) { // Creates the nodelist XmlNodeList nodeList; XmlElement user = xml.Docume...