Wrong store qty at HQ - am I doing anything wrong?

Hello,

We recently counted inventory at one of our store and then we updated
inventory at store level using "Store Operation Manager > Inventory
Wizard > Task 150: Change Item Quantity". Once we updated qty at
store, we did following (partner gave us these steps):

1) Created 401 at HQ for the store where we recounted all the
inventory
2) Once 401 was completed successfully, we ran worksheet 501 for the
same store at HQ
3) Once 501 was completed successfully, we ran "Wizards > Inventory
Wizard > Task 190: Perform Full Item Count Reconciliation" for the
store where we counted all the inventory and committed new store
quantities.

We randomly checked few items that day to make sure HQ was showing
right qty and it was showing right qty, but then when I went back in
HQ today to generate the PO, I noticed store qty at HQ were wrong for
that store. Ran Item Quantity Discrepancy List report and I see all
the items I committed in Task 190 other day. This has happened several
times at our different location and makes me believe that I am missing
some step. What am I doing wrong? Does RMS keep any sort of log for
Task 190?

JeeS

ps - we have two store and HQ. All are running 2.0.0114.
0
jeeshaw (1)
11/21/2008 7:17:21 AM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

------=_NextPart_000_012D_01C94E3C.4700F860

Jeeshaw,

Not sure why you are using the 150 to modify inventory.  I would suggest =
a Physical Inventory worksheet. Manager | Inventory | Physical Inventory

There is no need to manually create a 401, the 501 will be picked =
automatically on the next connection.

When you say its was wrong, did you consider that the store may have =
sold/received items since the 190?

While I don't see anything specific to this issue, you might consider =
updating to the latest version 2.0.0123

Double check that you have KB 952287 installed on all machines.  It =
should have been included in the monthly Windows Update back around Aug. =
12th  This is especially critical for any machine running XP Service =
Pack 3 or Vista Service Pack 1.

--=20

Jeff=20
Check Point Software

Search this newsgroup -- http://tinyurl.com/2lmk4w  (Stolen from DRS)
=3D=3D=3D

newsgroup reader to
follow
newsreader"

http://tinyurl.com/75bgz
=3D=3D=3D

  <jeeshaw@gmail.com> wrote in message =

[...]

<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=3DContent-Type =
content=3Dtext/html;charset=3Diso-8859-1>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.6001.18148" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY id=3DMailContainerBody=20
style=3D"PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-TOP: 15px"=20
bgColor=3D#ffffff leftMargin=3D0 topMargin=3D0 CanvasTabStop=3D"true"=20
name=3D"Compose message area">
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>Jeeshaw,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>Not sure why you are using the&nbsp;150 to =
modify=20
inventory.&nbsp; I would suggest&nbsp;a Physical Inventory worksheet. =
Manager |=20
Inventory | Physical Inventory</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>There is no need to manually create a 401, =
the 501 will=20
be picked automatically on the next connection.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>When you say its was wrong, did you consider =
that the=20
store may have sold/received items since the 190?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>While I don't see anything specific to this =
issue, you=20
might consider updating to the latest version 2.0.0123</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>Double check that you have KB 952287 =
installed on all=20
machines.&nbsp; It should have been included in the monthly Windows =
Update back=20
around Aug. 12th&nbsp; This is especially critical for any machine =
running XP=20
Service Pack 3 or Vista Service Pack 1.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000></FONT><BR>-- <BR><BR>Jeff <BR>Check Point=20
Software</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Search this newsgroup -- <A=20
title=3D"http://tinyurl.com/2lmk4w&#10;CTRL + Click to follow link"=20
href=3D"http://tinyurl.com/2lmk4w">http://tinyurl.com/2lmk4w</A>&nbsp; =
(Stolen=20
from =
DRS)<BR>=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
of=20
you are=20
Express.&nbsp;=20
on the=20
right.</DIV>
<DIV><A title=3D"http://tinyurl.com/75bgz&#10;CTRL + Click to follow =
link"=20
</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
  <DIV>&lt;<A =
href=3D"mailto:jeeshaw@gmail.com">jeeshaw@gmail.com</A>&gt; wrote in=20
  message <A=20
  =
href=3D"news:fbec126c-b3d3-492e-b207-b969b24d096d@l39g2000yqn.googlegroup=
s.com">news:fbec126c-b3d3-492e-b207-b969b24d096d@l39g2000yqn.googlegroups=
..com</A>...</DIV>Hello,<BR><BR>We=20
  recently counted inventory at one of our store and then we=20
  updated<BR>inventory at store level using "Store Operation Manager =
&gt;=20
  Inventory<BR>Wizard &gt; Task 150: Change Item Quantity". Once we =
updated qty=20
  at<BR>store, we did following (partner gave us these steps):<BR><BR>1) =
Created=20
  401 at HQ for the store where we recounted all the<BR>inventory<BR>2) =
Once 401=20
  was completed successfully, we ran worksheet 501 for the<BR>same store =
at=20
  HQ<BR>3) Once 501 was completed successfully, we ran "Wizards &gt;=20
  Inventory<BR>Wizard &gt; Task 190: Perform Full Item Count =
Reconciliation" for=20
  the<BR>store where we counted all the inventory and committed new=20
  store<BR>quantities.<BR><BR>We randomly checked few items that day to =
make=20
  sure HQ was showing<BR>right qty and it was showing right qty, but =
then when I=20
  went back in<BR>HQ today to generate the PO, I noticed store qty at HQ =
were=20
  wrong for<BR>that store. Ran Item Quantity Discrepancy List report and =
I see=20
  all<BR>the items I committed in Task 190 other day. This has happened=20
  several<BR>times at our different location and makes me believe that I =
am=20
  missing<BR>some step. What am I doing wrong? Does RMS keep any sort of =
log=20
  for<BR>Task 190?<BR><BR>JeeS<BR><BR>ps - we have two store and HQ. All =
are=20
  running 2.0.0114.</BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_012D_01C94E3C.4700F860--

0
cptsoft (1248)

wrong email address sends
How do I make Outlook send the correct email address and not a business account that I do not want going out with my messages I'm not sure if I understand your question correctly -- are you asking how to force Outlook to send messages through one account rather than another? If so, I need some more information from you before I can answer: What version of Outlook are you using, and if 98 or 2000, what mail support mode? If you're not sure, look at the second line of Help | About Microsoft Outlook -- it should say "Internet Mail Only" or "Corporate/Workgroup". ...

Emails shown with wrong date in overview-screen?
hello NG, i have the following problem: i have made a constellation of folders in witch i sort my incoming and outgoing mail to. now i have found the following phaenomenon: in one of these folders i see a bunch of mail (sent by myself) witch all seem to be sent on the same date, 15. december 2004. but in reality this is the wrong date, they have been sent over a long period reaching back even until 2001. if i doubleklick on the mail and view it the correct date is shown. only in the "overview-screen" where all the mails are listed, the date is shown wrong. what can i do about ...

Inventory Snapshot of All Stores for a Specific Day
We need a detailed report of all the items we had in inventory in all our stores as of March 31st. Is there any way to specify a date/date range in a snapshot or item value list report? Is there a special report we could create to display this information? Thank you for any help you may be willing to offer. Nope, You need to take the report on the day it is needed because all the info in reports is current. In order to back date you need to take a current report and adjust it with an item movement report between the date you are looking for and today. -- Jeff Faul Merchants Solu...

Check Stores
We run RMS 2.0 Store Ops for 14 stores and of course we run HQ at our Headoffice. We are trying to enable the stores to check other stores' quantities of an item. From various discussions on this board this should be possible. We have reviewed some of the threads and we have populated the SQL server IP address into the HQ Client Tab found in SO Admin file/configuration at each store but we do not get a CHECK STORES button anywhere. What are we missing? The stores do sync with the server as all data uploads and worksheets are processed as schedule. -- Many thanks Jack Master ...

What wrong with sumproduct function?
I would like to sum all numbers, which match following conditions, =SUMPRODUCT(($B$1816:$B$2400=$A2402),(C$1816:C$2400<0),(C$1816:C$2400)) press ctrl + shift + enter but it returns zero, and I have checked it, zero should not be the result. Does anyone have any suggestions what wrong with sumproduct function? Thanks in advance for any suggestions Eric 1. Sumproduct is not an array function. Use Enter, not Ctrl-Shift-Enter. 2. You must convert false/trues to numbers. One way: =SUMPRODUCT(($B$1816:$B$2400=$A2402)*(C$1816:C$2400<0)*(C$1816:C$2400)) Regards, Fred "E...

Remote DB Access for Store Operations
I have poured over previous questions on this topic but have not found the specific setup instructions. I already understand this is an unsupported configuration and that it will run slowly through a VPN due to the volume of database communication activity. That being said...here is my question: I need to add thousands of descriptions and images that will sync to our new web storefront from our RMS terminal. This is clearly more efficient to do on another computer other than the POS terminal. We have a secure VPN connection in place already to the POS terminal. When we setup an ODBC se...

Wrong Date/Wrong amount
In the Money 2004 check register it reports the last download date as well as the balance in the top left corner. The only problem is that it is totally wrong. It reports some bogus amount with a "downloaded" date of 10/9/2003. It is quite stubborn as nothing seems to affect it. Does anyone have any idea of how to correct this? Dirty Harry Harry Calahan wrote: > *In the Money 2004 check register it reports the last download dat > as > well as the balance in the top left corner. The only problem i > that > it is totally wrong. It reports some bogus amount wi...

Help please
I screwed something up and need help big-time. Somehow the default position of the cursor when I start a new document - or Outlook mail message - is in the right center part of the page. In fact, if I even open a document, it's formatted with everything scrunched over to the right. I can backspace and get the cursor to the right and it's not a big problem on documents with simple formatting, but for some complex documents, simply backspacing makes the formatting even worse. HELP PLEASW. -- rpbilleaud For a start, see http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/BlankDo...

What's going wrong in Outlook 2003?
Hello, When I installed the new Office 2003, I had no problems with Outlook 2003. I received and send mails whenever I want. A few days later, I get a message from outlook that Outlook could not make a connection with the server of my provider to get my mail on my computerb (I didn't change any settings!). I checked all my settings and there are good (I checked the mailserversettings, ports, etc) but the result is still the same: Outlook cannot make a connection with the mailserver. After that, I called my provider to ask them what to do. They told me that I must remove all the ...

wrong number in cell
In XP PRO & Excel 2002 I have a cell formated as General and unlocked. I try to enter a number { 08607100 } I hit enter and it changes to { 8607100 } no matter what I try it. This is another example of a problem in a cell I enter { 03E2 } hit enter and it changes to { 3.00E+02 }. Is there some bug in certain cells or with excel 2002 or is there some setting I am missing? Help -- Thanks MK pipco wrote: > In XP PRO & Excel 2002 I have a cell formated as General and unlocked. I > try to enter a number { 08607100 } I hit enter and it changes to { 8607100 &g...

What Am I Doing Wrong?
The application I'm modifying is a fairly standard example of an MFC MDI app. There are several CToolBars created in MainFrm.cpp. The code to respond to the buttons on these toolbars is in the View.cpp file. One of these toolbars I modified to contain a slider. I derived a new class, CViewToolBar, from CToolBar and modified it to have a slider. I'm having problems with two major things: the correct way to include the new class information so that MainFrm knows about it to create the new toolbar, and how to get the view to respond to WM_HSCROLL messages from the slider. I had ...

Recurring split bills download wrong!
Money 2004: I have recurring bills with estimated amounts and splits. When I change the amount/splits and submit for payment, the check is being handled just fine through MSN Bill Pay. When I download the consummated transaction from Wells Fargo, however, Money is pulling in my ESTIMATED splits instead of my ACTUAL splits for that payment. Hence the splits never match the actual payment amount, and I get a warning. What a pain. This problem started when I switched from Wells Fargo bill pay to MSN. As I see it, though, it's Money's job to keep track of the splits internally, t...

Contact data is in wrong field
Hi all - I need some help with a complicated problem. I am working on a PST file that was recovered from some old data. Unfortunately, the recovery put contact data in the wrong places. Here are a few examples: 1. Contact street address and city shows up in the "Follup up flag" field 2. Contact "Email display as" contains the display as information with the email address, but the email address field is empty 3. Many duplicates of data with slightly different information (Same contact might have 3 copies, one with a missing telephone number, another with a missing emai...

transactions to read (wrong #)
I have two accounts (one is my bill pay account) that are reporting transactions to read even though all the transactions are accepted. Any ideas? -- Mike In microsoft.public.money, Mike Brearley wrote: >I have two accounts (one is my bill pay account) that are reporting >transactions to read even though all the transactions are accepted. Any >ideas? Close Money In Internet Explorer delete your browser temporary files with Tools->InternetOptions->DeleteFiles. Then open Money with Start->Run and entering "msmoney -s" without the quotes into the box....

Time wrong in meeting requests
We have Exchange 2000 and the following issue. When some (not all) users send a meeting request they are, in effect, one hour behind other Exchange users. For example User A sends a meeting request for 1pm - 2pm to User B. For User B the meeting shows up as 2pm - 3pm. Inversely, if User B sends a meeting request to User A for 4pm - 5pm it shows up as 3pm - 4pm for User A This starting happening on Friday (before daylight savings time for the first user to report it). The time is correct on the systems in question. The time is correct on the Exchange Server I don't have a clue so any cons...

Inventory is wrong, purchase receipts is wrong
Item A in the Inquiry > Inventory > Item Transaction for Site A yields the following: Receipt 12/11/2003 Qty 12 Variance 17/7/2004 Qty (12) Receipt 1/9/2004 Qty 8 Receipt 1/9/2004 Qty 3 Receipt 1/22/2004 Qty 5 Receipt 1/22/2004 Qty 6 Adj 1/22/2004 Qty(1) Adj 1/22/2004 Qty(2) Tranfer 1/23/04 Qty 1 According to this, I would have a total of 20. However, the Transfer on 1/23/2004 is transferring FROM Site A TO Site B. Why is this not a negative? As well, this does not show in the purchase receipts. At the very end, if I add up the quantities from this r...

wrong calculations in money 2004
how much is 5000 (shares) x 13 (dollars per share)? money 2004 says it is 650. it should be 65000. i tried deleting and entering the portfolio entry 3 times but got the same wrong result, it wants to charge most of it to commision which it isnt and i didnt enter it as such. no typing errors either. i tried rebooting the program and the pc. nope! You entered 13 cents instead of dollars. Norm anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com wrote: > how much is 5000 (shares) x 13 (dollars per share)? > money 2004 says it is 650. it should be 65000. > > i tried deleting and enteri...

Calander is Wrong
My outlook 2003 has Feb 11 2008 as Friday and today Monday is Feb 11 2008. How can I fix this? --- avast! Antivirus: Outbound message clean. Virus Database (VPS): 080210-0, 02/10/2008 Tested on: 2/11/2008 6:15:06 PM avast! - copyright (c) 1988-2008 ALWIL Software. http://www.avast.com What addins do you have installed? Is it this way in every view? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips...

Return Calculations in Portfolio Mgr. has wrong historical data
One of my funds (FADIX) in the Return Calculations view shows shows significantly incorrect prices for the end of 2006 and beginning of 2007 that is skewing the YTD, 1 year, and 3 year return percentages. How do I get the correct pricing info to register? I would have thought that every time Money 2007 updated, it would have captured the correct historical pricing - but obviously I am wrong. Any ideas? ...

wrong addresses
whenever I try to enter an address into the send to column, I get an incorrect address e.g. old address or someone whom I have never even entered into the address book. I am using the feature where you type in the first letter and outlook finishes the address for you. When I check in my address book some of these names are not even in there. Help! "PatK" <vegaspatk@cox.net> wrote in message news:equIKiRBIHA.4160@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > whenever I try to enter an address into the send to column, I get an > incorrect address e.g. old address or someone whom I ha...

Stored Procedures in GP and modules affected
I ran a select query for INFORMATION_SCHEMA.ROUTINES to get a list of all the Stored Procedures/functions available for a database in GP, but the MODULE_NAME column returned NULL. Is there a way to get the stored procedures or functions ALONG WITH the tables/modules they impact? Thank you. LR you can try with sp_depends which returns dependant objects. sp_depends 'Obj name' "LR" wrote: > I ran a select query for INFORMATION_SCHEMA.ROUTINES to get a list of all the > Stored Procedures/functions available for a database in GP, but the > MOD...

Outlook 2000. storing pst on server
I keep my .pst files on a mirrored Netware server for safety but some of the associated files that appear to control my shortcuts and who knows what else is stored on my workstation hard drive. I would like to have all these files on the server since I occasionally use my wife's work station. TIA Steve L. Maybe slightly OT, but note that MS does not recommed storing a PST file on a network drive. What about keeping it local, and using something like SecondCopy (www.centered.com) to make scheduled copies to the server? Steve Lenaghan wrote: > I keep my .pst files on a mirrored Net...

import csv file to RMS HQ
Hi, I have 873 pages that I need to import to HQ. what do I need to import this file? can I do from HQ? if I can, How? thanks Jose -- Reynold Cycle HQ has no built in Import functions (nor does SO). MS has an UNSUPPORTED import utility called QSImport, but this is for SO, not HQ. Speak to your reseller or open a support request on Customer Source to get this utility - or search the newsgroup, I'm sure you'll find a link to it. RMS is built on SQL Server, so there are MANY generic import tools that you can use to load data, but you would have to make sure it is done correctly...

What am I doing wrong?
The following pops up a msgbox "OK Bridge; Then it pops up a msgbox "QSRules is null" Trying to use qsRules results in an 'object required" error. What am I doing wrong? Thanks Galen <script type="text/vbscript" language="vbscript"> If Not qsBridge Is Nothing Then msgBox("OK Bridge") end if Dim QSRules Set QSRules = qsBridge.RequestQSRules() if QSRules is nothing then msgBox("QSRules is null") else msgBox("OSRules OK") end if </script> ...

Wrong account
I downloaded a bank statemnt into the wrong "Money" account. I then deleted the downloaded info and tried to download again, "Money" didn't give me the option of selecting the proper account. Can anyone help me Thanks In microsoft.public.money, r k wrote: >I downloaded a bank statemnt into the wrong "Money" account. I then deleted >the downloaded info and tried to download again, "Money" didn't give me the >option of selecting the proper account. Can anyone help me Go to the account details of the "wrong" account. Bla...